Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t know, but I’m still getting the tiny puppies and kittens— not in this thread, though, but another one. This thread is still harassing me with clown shoe ads, and now it also wants me to get Botox. <shrug>

I am getting ads for a walk-in injury care clinic.  Am I about to fall and break a leg or something?

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6
11 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I feel like this season is good because in the past we've had "it's too soon." This season, people haven't been afraid to target big threats, from Ameerah and Nicole pre-jury to Joseph and Kyle in jury. Also, downfalls have been very quick. Ameerah went from "this game is so easy" to up and out within days. Joseph and Kyle also felt they had the game on lock and they were goners.

While people target big players, it's only been with the approval of the majority. No one has gone out in their own without the backing of some sort of majority alliance. It's why Michael was hesitant to target Turner or Monte, because he was comfortable with being in the last of the LO. Sure, he knows it isn't real, but it worked enough that now the target has shifted off of him, particularly since Taylor is always the easy one to throw under the bus.

I really wish Taylor wasn't at so much risk in the DE. I really hope she wins HOH and takes out Turner. I do not think Michael would take her out before F4, so if she gets past this one, her chances go up dramatically. But it will be a rough one!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Turner is a hard one to read. I feel like he is always insincere in what he says to everyone, so it's difficult to ascertain what he actually means. I mean, he sounded insincere when he said he'd put Kyle up but then he actually did it. 

I think it’s become clear that Turner wants to work with men and that he will just follow along with what whatever men he’s working with decide lol.

Michael, Turner, and Monte are now creating a name for their alliance. 🤢

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You know what, fuck Monte.

I need Taylor’s Karma to come for Monte and Turner real quick. I’m tired of them!

Hasnt Brittany has been reporting back her conversations to Michael, so Michael knows what’s going on. 

and yeah, eff Monte!

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I just hope that Michael isn't seriously considering working with the men and is just placating and humoring them.  If not, he's lost his mind, as well.

Surely Michael is not as gullible as Carson/Cynthia and Monte is not as successful as Meisha/Todrick. But you never know, paranoia abounds in the BB house and Michael is showing cracks after 2 months like his unnecessary dig at Terrance being a bus driver and the whole Kylegate should have been handled differently. I’m surprised he’s still not told Monte or Taylor that his timely use of that revelation was to save them and that yes it was a game move. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t know, but I’m still getting the tiny puppies and kittens— not in this thread, though, but another one. This thread is still harassing me with clown shoe ads, and now it also wants me to get Botox. <shrug>

Now I have ads for brown window shades - in Swedish. Plus one for United frequent flyer miles in English.

1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

I am getting ads for a walk-in injury care clinic.  Am I about to fall and break a leg or something?

One word: Jasmine.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

True. Well I hope no one flips votes and Terrance is gone on Thursday and hopefully Brittany will as well in the DE.

I'm confused.  If Monte and Turner want an anti-female alliance, aren't they going to vote out Alyssa instead of Terrance?  I hope not.  I'm ready for Terrance to go.

• Love 1

Now I have an ad to fly from Sweden on Turkish Airlines! We were just talking about Turkey and Armenia at dinner tonight, plus our Finnish tour guide told us on the bus today how Turkey has blocked Sweden and Finland's bids to join NATO. How did Primetimer know?

I also have an anime ad from HobbyJapan.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm confused.  If Monte and Turner want an anti-female alliance, aren't they going to vote out Alyssa instead of Terrance?  I hope not.  I'm ready for Terrance to go.

Monte kind of is floating it. I think ultimately though Terrance will go.

8 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Do we even know if Michael is buying what Turner/Monte are telling him? I find it hard to believe with his past actions in the game so far that he is 100% on board. 

I don't think he's into it but hey if they somehow actually buy it and protect him next week then good. But also, as much as Monte and Turner want you to think otherwise, they probably are slightly easier to beat in comps than Brittany/Taylor. Certainly Monte is lol. I think Michael just plans on comp beasting it all the way to the end and he has probably the best chance anyone ever has of actually doing it.

1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

They named their alliance.  That's a sign that it's real to me.

Every alliance was named this season and like 90% of them were fake and/or broke down quickly lol. I think Production just encourages them to name alliances.

• Love 10

Do you think we’ll ever get live feeds from the jury house? When the numbers dwindle in the BB house, the activity is limited and feeds get boring. I wish they would have JH feeds at least for 24h after a new member arrives starting when there’s 4-5 in the jury to counter this. It would be very interesting to hear how their opinions change every week to culminate in their final decision. I know this has been brought up in previous seasons, but I wish they’d do it in addition to the measly segment we get in the episode. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Applause 3
8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

They named their alliance.  That's a sign that it's real to me.

I actually think there's a chance that Michael is simply entertaining them.

Even though he's not telling Brittany, I do not take it as a sign that he's about to jump ship to two men who excluded from the Pound in the first place, who have actively targeted him and who have not had his back. Michael's a smart guy; I don't doubt he recognizes exactly why they're creating this alliance. And, yes, Michael is jumping on board now. But I wholeheartedly believe it's to protect his game for the upcoming week(s), since he knows he has to win out, but if he had to ultimately choose, he would choose the women. He's made it blatantly clear who he sides with and it's never been Monte/Turner and it won't be now, not if he has a choice. 

He'd only turn on Brittany/Taylor if he had literally no other option. So I don't worry about Michael here, not one bit. He plays for himself, first and farmost, we know that, so I see him protecting his game here. And if Turner/Monte win HOH on Thursday and he can ensure he doesn't even get put up, I don't blame him for doing so. But if HE had to make the move against his F3? He's not choosing Monte and Turner over them.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I actually think there's a chance that Michael is simply entertaining them.

I don't think there is any universe in which he is betraying his long term alliance at F7, and placing his trust in Monty and Turner, or why he'd ever want to go to F3 with either of them much less both. None. He is going along with their fantasy to get along and as motivated as ever to comp it out. Again talk is fucking cheap and yes if they really wanna bro down fr fr  they will vote out Alyssa. But anything is possible I guess and BB loves to disappoint me. 

• Love 3

Yes, because Taylor will absolutely want to keep the man who actively tried to get her out last week because he wanted to cure Kyle's racism on live television, or whatever, over Alyssa. 

Sure, Monte, keep trying, I'm sure it'll work out for you.

I will say, it's quite clear how much Monte/Turner are panicking right now and if the other four could really see things, they'd notice how much the two are scrambling with their games in clear danger. They're not even being subtle about how much they know they're in danger. 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Monte is pushing Taylor to evict Alyssa. She told him about the girls alliance so it'll be interesting to see how he spins that in his mind lol.

She's pretty resistant to it. She's humoring him but being very evasive and noncommittal.

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Love 4

You know, this season has been a lot of fun, and I'm not complaining at all, but I do think the one thing that's dampening it for me just a little is the treatment of Taylor. I don't mind when there's feuds and all that, but not when it's one sided. If this group didn't struggle with Taylor just existing, I think you could make an argument that this is a top tier season. It still kinda is, but more of the bottom of the top tier, if you get me. At least, imo.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Michael is not choosing anyone but Michael. Whatever alliance anyone thinks they have with him is subject to change at any moment.

2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I certainly hope not, since it’s a walk-in clinic. Ba-dum-tss. 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Michael, Turner, and Monte are now creating a name for their alliance. 🤢

Douche Bros?

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

You know what, fuck Monte.

Well, he’s not lying. But yeah, fuck Monte.

50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Turner suggested Founding Fathers but they didn't really solidify it. Monte and Michael both kinda laughed at it and then they just moved on.

EYEROLL EMOJI!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Well Monte is back to his default gear: sulking with Terrance. This time it's by the pool.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so update: sounds like what Monte told Taylor DID work. She doesn't seem happy with Brittany right now.

No one is happy with Brittany right now but it might not be game related. Brittany just wears on people. Michael is pretty short with her these days too.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Do you think we’ll ever get live feeds from the jury house? When the numbers dwindle in the BB house, the activity is limited and feeds get boring. I wish they would have JH feeds at least for 24h after a new member arrives starting when there’s 4-5 in the jury to counter this. It would be very interesting to hear how their opinions change every week to culminate in their final decision.

I'm sure TPTB have reasons for not doing it.  First, the expense of the cameras and monitoring them.  Second, to stop invading the privacy to the houseguests -- I expect Kyle and Alyssa to disappear for ENTIRE MINUTES! once the young lovers are reunited. 

But they could offer us a compromise.   Just have one or two cameras in the den and patio.  Have limited hours, as DizzyD suggests.   The hamsters would have privacy in the other rooms and/or total privacy the rest of the time.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I mean, it’s Monday. I expect about 100 more conversations on the subject by various groups by Thursday. I just want Taylor to win that HOH on Thursday. Nothing else, just that. So Turner/Monte will have to STFU and suck up to her for a little bit. And then one of them will go. It’s the little things. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Taylor's kind of fucked whatever she chooses because she's that fatal combo of well-liked by jury AND bad at challenges. No one wants to take her anywhere near the end. If she goes with Monte/Turner, they're cutting her at F4 at the latest. Go with Michael/Brittany, they're probably cutting her at F4 too. The F4 veto traditionally has always gone to the strongest competitor of the season.

So basically she has to roll her dice and hope that she can pull out a F4 HoH or veto win.

20 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Is she really that bad of comps? Apparently she was only a minute behind Michael in BB Comics. I don't know without Michael in the mix maybe she isn't that awful. 

Other than that endurance HoH, she hasn't done well in any of the HoH's. 

But then again, Michael's dominance has had an effect on the house something very similar to the Big Three's effect on tennis. He's been so dominant others can't get any kind of traction.

2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Other than that endurance HoH, she hasn't done well in any of the HoH's. 

But then again, Michael's dominance has had an effect on the house something very similar to the Big Three's effect on tennis. He's been so dominant others can't get any kind of traction.

The Endurance one is what represents more of the end game competitions. 

8 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Just popping in to say hi! Also there are four ads in this thread for the Primetimer Guide to Streaming TV and one for an Elvis special on HBO, which is in Swedish.

Ha! I got sent that book for free, because they used a (stupid) quote I made in the "Married At First Sight" forums, and they mentioned my real name in the dedications.

😂 😂 😂 

To keep it on topic, I really enjoy all of everyone's posts here about the live feeds, so thanks everyone :) 

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

The feeds are back.  It looks like they had an unexpected party, courtesy of production.  A cookout, maybe?  One of them said they'd forgotten about Labor Day, and I saw a bunch of condiments in an aluminum tray on the counter.  

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, Thalia said:

But they could offer us a compromise.   Just have one or two cameras in the den and patio.  Have limited hours, as DizzyD suggests.   The hamsters would have privacy in the other rooms and/or total privacy the rest of the time.  

Then they’d just avoid the den and patio, lol. But really, have you seen these people yammer on about non-game bullshit in the middle of the night? They’re not that interesting. What I would like is if they had a camera for when people arrive and the first couple hours after, when they’re discussing all the things we care about. Then they can watch TV and clip their toenails in peace.

2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I'm so jealous of Taylor. The feeds come back and she's gone to town on a bucket of ice cream. I have never seen someone whose diet consists of potato chips and ice cream be so thin.

She’s 27. Give her a few years. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4