Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

They are talking about people lying about what they do. 

Monte and Terrance are both telling Michael they don't think he works at an escape room they suspect he is a doctor. Everyone is around the table drinking. 

Terrance also thinks Monte has a strong military background/strong professional athletic background. 

Brittany thought Monte was a doctor, but he couldn't put a bandaid on correctly after OTEV.

Michael thinks Taylor is lying about what she does for a living and might be deflecting because she brought up the topic and Ameerah did something similar when she was in the house. 

Alyssa believes Michael works at an escape room. (lol). 

Taylor thinks Michael worked at one at one point or owns a bunch in Minnesota or designs them. Michael pipes up I do design them. 

Alyssa goes I am not lying about anything. 

Edited by choclatechip45

They all think Kyle is lying that he makes no money and just makes tik tok videos and is unemployed. 

Alyssa said he worked at a tech money and made some money. (No idea if this is true). 

Ha Alyssa thinks Joseph is lying about his background. (I'm a little impressed she's right). 

Edited by choclatechip45
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

That's weird. BB has never promoted a fan account on the actual show. Maybe they're just gonna serve her a cease-and-desist. 

I don't think she's only a fan.  I read somewhere that she works for The Bold and the Beautiful and knows CBS people.  Take that with a grain of salt, of course.  She does sometimes tweet about TBATB. 

The best part of that whole convo was when they brought up Xavier being a lawyer in disguise, and how everybody knew he wasn’t a bartender, because come on. Michael was working overtime to keep a neutral face. And changed the conversation as soon as he possibly could.

• LOL 1

Now Michael is doing Wine Night 1-on1s, because what better time to get the truth out of people. First Alyssa comes in all grateful that she has people to work with finally, and she is so happy to be part of a plan, and yay! They talk about how getting Terrance out is wise because even though he may not be a threat to win, he’s a threat to getting to the end, because everyone wants to take him. So if he’s around, that’s one less slot for anyone else. Michael compares him to Deref in this way. 

Next up Terrance, who comes in all humble and apologizing for lack of transparency. He thinks he can still be useful, and would still like to work with Michael to further his game. <insert eye roll here> Also, Alyssa has lots of people in jury who will vote for her! So Terrance just hopes to have a fighting chance. He admires how open minded Michael is. He’s never had an alliance before the Afterparty, and now he’s thrown. Damn his loyalty, always comes back to bite him. And now he’s all alone. <sniff> Given a chance, he’d take out Turner next because Turner lied to him. Really, he would.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Spoilergirl provides some good info but her personality sucks. She's always grandstanding and bragging how much money her husband makes. 

Ugh, finally blocked her a bit ago.  She may have info here & there but is exhausting to follow.  I have no doubt there will be something from her(?) as to why her segment was cut from the finale.  I feel very confident that she is playing for drama and clicks right now. As much as I love spoilers on reality shows, she's the first one I've run across that I'd rather watch show live and ignore.  So insecure.  

• Love 1

Monte next. He’s trying to be subtle, but he’s pushing hard about how many jury friends Alyssa has, and how she’s always going to be there to vote out, and I wonder if Michael’s catching how much Monte wants Terrance to stay. Even though Monte’s all, whatever! I don’t care who goes! You’re making valid points! He declares to be on the same page with Michael. Unfortunately, he has no new information to share because he’s just been chillin’.

Taylor comes in next and confirms that Alyssa really, really wants a F4 with them. But they’re both surprised that Alyssa would be so quick to turn on Turner. Michael wonders if she would put Turner up if she wins HoH, and take care of that for them. Taylor thinks she would, because she wants to make a big move and establish a resume. (Mmm, Michael’s a bigger move.) They decide to work hard to make her feel comfortable, but be careful in how much they reveal, because full trust is not there. Michael shares Terrance’s supposed antipathy toward Turner. Taylor’s not buying it. Neither is Michael, it seems, as screen turns to Blobs.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Monte next. He’s trying to be subtle, but he’s pushing hard about how many jury friends Alyssa has, and how she’s always going to be there to vote out, and I wonder if Michael’s catching how much Monte wants Terrance to stay. Even though Monte’s all, whatever! I don’t care who goes! You’re making valid points! He declares to be on the same page with Michael. Unfortunately, he has no new information to share because he’s just been chillin’.

Taylor comes in next and confirms that Alyssa really, really wants a F4 with them. But they’re both surprised that Alyssa would be so quick to turn on Turner. Michael wonders if she would put Turner up if she wins HoH, and take care of that for them. Taylor thinks she would, because she wants to make a big move and establish a resume. (Mmm, Michael’s a bigger move.) They decide to work hard to make her feel comfortable, but be careful in how much they reveal, because full trust is not there. Michael shares Terrance’s supposed antipathy toward Turner. Taylor’s not buying it. Neither is Michael, it seems, as screen turns to Blobs.

I found it interesting that Michael let Monte think that next week's target is still Alyssa, when it is very clearly not.  He didn't confirm to Taylor that the boot order is Turner, Alyssa, Monte - mostly because I don't think he cares who of Turner or Monte goes next week, but he definitely is not giving anything away to Monte.

Taylor makes fun of Terrance’s sad lament: “I’m alone… I have nobody… I’m no threat.” It’s the exact thing Daniel said to her, and Terrance once before. She thinks Terrance’s threat to poison the jury house is just hot air, because who will listen to him. Michael thinks it’s awesome to realize that whatever happens, at least one of their new F4 will make it to the end.

Last up: Turner. He just wants to know the status of the veto. He’s fine with Terrance going, and is just happy that veto won’t be used. (I bet.) He likes Alyssa, but has never talked about working with her. (Previously, Alyssa said Turner listens to her, so if he stays over Monte, she could influence him.) Turner likes the idea of Alyssa going next, after Terrance. He promises that since Michael kept his word about not coming after him this week, he will not target Michael. Ever. He hints that maybe he, Michael and Monte should solidify something. Michael thinks it’s awesome to realize that whatever happens, at least one of the Leftovers will make it to the end.

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Last up: Turner. He hints that maybe he, Michael and Monte should solidify something. Michael thinks it’s awesome to realize that whatever happens, at least one of the Leftovers will make it to the end.

And right there, Turner just basically confirmed the suspicions of Michael, Brittany, Taylor & Alyssa - that he and Monte are closer than they're letting on.  One of those two is going next week unless they win HOH.

ETA - Turner just threw Brittany under the bus about their 5am convo this morning.  And about the possible Taylor/Brittany/Alyssa alliance.

Edited by HighQueenEB

Turner has some top secret info that can’t leave the room:

He has been hearing people talking about taking out Michael, because they can’t win against them. He has been struggling when to say this, and if he would be believed. But with peace and love, the person he heard it from is, drumroll… Brittany. She came to him, telling him she has formed something with Taylor and Alyssa. But she also wanted to form something with him. Turner says Alyssa and Terrance also were pushing him to backdoor Michael last week.

Turner makes another hard pitch for him, Michael and Monte to work together. They could protect each other, and none of them would be targeting the others, and they could win all the comps until the end. Turner also says that he doesn’t want to take out the remaining LGBTQ person. 

Michael says it’s not lost on him that Taylor was delighted by her comic, picturing her standing over a sea of broken men. It’s also not lost on him that Brittany is a fan and a student of the game, and she’s not playing for second place. She doesn’t want to be the Cody to his Derrick.

Turner spills about the Afterparty, something he never wanted to be a part of, but he was stuck and just wanted to get out of that week alive. He also never trusted Kyle after Kyle spilled to Terrance. He thinks Kyle told Alyssa about the Leftovers a long time ago.

Michael seems intrigued by Turner’s proposal. It would take the pressure off him to comp beast to the end. Turner says he is confident Monte will be down for this. And because Turner doesn’t believe in having multiple alliances, this is it for him.

Michael wonders why Brittany chose Turner to turn to. Turner thinks she is intimidated by Taylor’s story, and Alyssa’s jury friends, and thinks she would have the best chance against him. (Really? Over Alyssa?)

Next up: Brittany. Will Michael share this conversation or keep it to himself? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5

Hmmm...I'm very intrigued as to whether this will be a case where Turner has overplayed things. On the one hand, don't get me wrong, this is a VERY clever pitch by Turner. Like, REALLY clever. I'm not talking Dan's Funeral clever, but that same SORT of clever, where it is a realistic pitch to a clear enemy that you should work together and it actually makes sense. 

However, if Michael just outs Turner right away to Brittany, then this could mean Brit could convince Michael to just get Turner out NOW, when Turner was safe this week before his proposition. 

I guess high risk/high reward move by Turner there.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Oh, good God!  Turner laid it on way too thick in the HOH.  I swear if Michael doesn't see through the "I don't want to eliminate the last LGBTQ HG" comment from Turner, then he's an idiot.  And Michael's no idiot.  He knows that Turner was 100% aiming for him last week and didn't give two shits about whether Michael was the last LGBTQ then, so why would he now care?  Other than he is sucking up hard to Michael.

The thing is, Michael doesn't NEED either Monte or Turner to comp beast his way to the end.  So, these guys are basically begging Michael to not target them next.  

Turner, Turner, Turner...  Let's throw the girls under the bus for trying to form an alliance, meanwhile, let's propose a bro-down alliance to someone that you're basically trying to bring in as a third to the two remaining Pound members.  I'm choosing to believe Michael is seeing through this blatant move from Turner.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Brittany is in DR, so no resolution yet.

I do think it was a clever play by Turner, and I do think Michael is intrigued. I don’t think he’s going to just ditch Brittany, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he doesn’t share this with her and chooses to leave his options open. After all, he’s not planning to take out Turner this week anyway, and if Turner wins next HoH, he could be safe.

Turner says he only does one alliance at a time, but I think Michael is fine with multiples. This is all assuming Turner’s pitch was genuine. I’m not so sure. He could be just setting Michael up so he and Monte can blindside him. And I’d be shocked if that hasn’t occurred to Michael, as well.

So much intrigue! I’m loving it.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 9/4/2022 at 12:07 AM, Maverick said:

Probably because is smells like Kyle (i.e. like Axe Body Spray.  'Cause you know he'd be dochy enough to wear it). 

Back when my job had me on the road a lot,  my wife would frequently pick up travel-sized bottles of body wash, shampoo, etc. for my shaving kit on her weekly grocery/shopping trips - usually only brands she recognized, but if the store was out of those things could get… interesting - and one day as I was packing for a trip, she handed me a small bottle of Axe Body Wash. I was short on time, so I just stuffed it in my kit and headed for the airport.

Upon my return I asked her to please never buy me that Axe stuff again; she asked why, and I replied truthfully - because it smelled like a Turkish whorehouse.  She started to open her mouth, but I cut her off with, “and NO, you don’t get to ask me about my basis for comparison - just trust me on this.  Turkish whorehouse smell?  That’s the one.”

She’s never bought me Axe anything ever again.

• LOL 16

Michael and Brittany are in the HoH room. Feeds cut into their conversation in progress, so I don’t know if he told her about Turner’s proposal. But I get the sense he didn’t.

Brittany says she has confirmation that Turner is working with Monte, because Turner came to her and wanted her and Taylor to work with the two of them to take Michael out. Sounds like Brittany has been arguing to keep Terrance this week because she sees a larger threat, but I don’t know who that is. Turner? Alyssa? 

She says Alyssa and Taylor are looking to take Michael out, but not yet. Also, Taylor has multiple F3s that include Brittany: with Michael, with Monte, and with Alyssa. She is refusing to commit to any one.

Brittany keeps saying that she wants to be completely transparent and tell him about all her conversations, and he says he appreciates it.

She says everyone is mad this week because of how quickly Michael finished the puzzle and made them all look bad. If not for him, it would be an even playing field. She thinks the only one not gunning for him this week will be Taylor. But Taylor would love it if Monte and Turner take him out.

Brittany asks him if any of them have approached him for a F2. He says no. She thinks Turner is the biggest threat to both of them. But if something happened and Michael went out, she would try to make a F2 with Turner. 

She doesn’t know what to make of the fact that Monte hasn’t approached them. They both wonder who Taylor would target first. Turner, maybe?

Brittany leaves to go get Taylor, so they can find out. When Michael is alone, he whispers to himself: “Stupid… why did you tell her to go? That looks sketchy. You were not telling me anything new. We cannot have those long ass conversations like that. Stupid.” I honestly don’t know who he is berating here, Brittany or himself.

Brittany returns and says she couldn’t get Taylor. She tries to continue talking, but Michael is mostly staring into space. After a few awkward moments, she says good night and leaves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Thalia said:

Alyssa is sitting there listening to this.  Taylor just said nice things about Kyle and how much he really liked A.  Alyssa said nothing in response to what Taylor said about Joseph.  Didn't she lie to Taylor about things Joseph said during Dyrefest? 

Yea, she lied. Her, Kyle, Turner, and Terrance had all types of lies about Joseph and they were laughing about ho much it hurt Taylor.

12 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

Wait, didn’t Alyssa injure her back WEEKS ago? Why are we just now seeing her injury on an episode?

Towards the end of the season there just isn't much to show in the eps so they have to air some stuff from earlier to fill the time.

8 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Oh, no, everyone said Michael smoked the rest of them.  The POV was apparently close.  We'll find out on Wednesday.

Yea, Taylor was supposedly 1 minute behind Michael.

Turner's pitch, I could see it going either way. Turner has definitely always wanted to bro down. And he doesn't like Brittany or Taylor. But like if Turner gets HOH and Monte tells him to target Michael (which he will) then Turner will do it because he's a follower.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I can't believe I woke up to the guys fearing the all girls thing and wanting to work with Michael and get out Taylor.

Somehow, Michael could actually get through the DE without having to win veto and I'm perplexed.

Now, there's a good chance that goes out the window once they all know it's a DE, but Michael is still going in safer than he was a couple of days go. 

It is annoying that the guys are more threatened by an all girls alliance than Michael the Comp Beast. And I do NOT see Michael honouring it for the DE if there's an option to get out Turner or Monte. And I still think Michael would take out Alyssa before Taylor/Brittany and Taylor before Brittany.

But I don't blame him for keeping the option open. But he's not going to honour it if he gets to F5. But I think he's contemplating it in case things go south next eviction (which I think he knows is likely a DE but he doesn't know for sure). Entertaining it now makes sense because he's the biggest target and any chance of surviving the next eviction is what he'll take.

I still hope for the women+Michael F4. I think that's still the best plan, but if one of Alyssa/Taylor/Brittany don't win HOH on Thursday, it's not going to happen. 

Michael knows this is a last ditch effort by the men and he knows they're only roping him in last and that he doesn't want to go to the end with either of them. I don't see this being an endgame plan for Michael at ALL, but if it helps him survive the next eviction, of course he's going to consider it.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Towards the end of the season there just isn't much to show in the eps so they have to air some stuff from earlier to fill the time.

Nothing will ever compare to them digitally removing Helen from the scene where Aaryn accidentally drinks nail polish remover just because they needed to fill 30 seconds of the episode with fluff and to make Aaryn look like a fool.

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, Monte is also all in for keeping Michael because of the scary girls alliance. I should have known his misogyny would outrank his common sense lol. And of course Taylor is their target. Fucking hell. Taylor for DE HOH. She'll just go next week but still.

Oh, 100% his misogyny kicking in (and bitterness toward Taylor, of course). It's just goddamn annoying. They're so fearful of three women banding together, so apparently, Monte/Turner aren't concerned over Michael taking them out anyway, and also the two think they...what, can't beat the women or something? Though I don't think that's a good thing for them, because they're just making excuses to target the women.

Taylor for DE HOH. She'll protect Michael once he fills her in on what Monte/Turner are planning (you know he'll sell them out in a hot minute) and I need her to survive the DE.

Or, if the target hits a woman, let it be Brittany. She screwed this up in the first place and I've noticed Michael getting perpetually annoyed with her this week. So if she goes, Michael chooses Taylor as his new F2 and that would be an awesome F2 scenario. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can't believe I woke up to the guys fearing the all girls thing and wanting to work with Michael and get out Taylor.

Being a guy, I can totally believe it.  All hat and no cattle comes to mind (and I'm from NJ)

😎😎😎

• Love 1

The season is dead and done.  Another white guy is going to win.  BORING.  The high points already happened with the formation of The Leftovers and then the ousting of Kyle.  At this point, I am more interested in the Jury House.

Edited by twilightzone

I mean, we gotta give credit to the fact that this season has been so high energy and chaotic UNTIL this week. Usually, by this time, not only has it been boring and predictable, it's been this way for weeks. 

The fact that we're at F7 and we're only JUST NOW experiencing a lull, and not a complete lull because the endgame is still not set in stone, is very impressive.

The endgame will never be super exciting. Less people, more things solidified, and the only thing to change things up is competition wins. We'll never get a super exciting endgame due to that, so we take what we can get, and having a chaotic season until now is still better than the last several seasons.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
46 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

we gotta give credit to the fact that this season has been so high energy and chaotic UNTIL this week. Usually, by this time, not only has it been boring and predictable, it's been this way for weeks. 

I just compared the page numbers for seasons 23 and this one.  September 5, 2021 comments started on page 104, and today we are on page 150.  Total number of pages for season 23:  128.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

This season has definitely been more entertaining than the last several, and I'm loving it too.  I like the fact that we can't really see how this is going to play out and that, as @Lady Calypso pointed out, much rests upon competition wins.  

I want one of the women to win HOH in the DE.  I don't want Turner or Monte to win out in some odious bro-down, and I'm positive that every single one of them would take a shot at those two.  Unless he won veto, Turner would be gone and I'm entirely down with that.  He's a little rat snake.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

The fact I can see Turner, Monte, Taylor and Michael winning in different scenarios is a plus. Usually by this point you know who will win. 

The only one left who, for sure, is playing for 2nd place money, at best, is Brittany.  I think there's at least one scenario where everyone else left wins, but the odds of some of those scenarios coming to pass is next to nil.  The girls have already, correctly, realized that Monte's no more of a comp threat than Alyssa.  They won't let him get to the end, and Michael won't drag him to F2 either.  Turner is almost assuredly gone in the DE, unless something really wild happens.  

By the way, I sort of love that Brittany's inability to STFU and her addiction to talking game with everyone is going to be her undoing with Michael.  I can entirely see her going at F5.  It would be a pretty simple argument, since she, currently, has more competition wins than any of the rest of the people in the house except Michael (presuming Turner's gone in the DE).  If Michael is HOH, all he does is put Alyssa and Brittany up on the block and then manipulate Monte into voting Brittany out.

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can’t see Michael taking Brittany out. Sure she’s annoying, but she’s not a threat to him in any way and she’s the easiest person to win against.

Ehhhhhh...  Yes, she's the easiest to win against, but if she takes out Turner, that's one less option he has to get to the end.  I just don't see a strong reason for him to keep her around after F5 when he can easily beat anyone else in the house in any comp.  

He wins against her easily and he has a harder time against Monte/Alyssa/Turner/Taylor. 

Brittany also potentially just saved him with this play.

I still think Turner/Monte will go for Michael if he doesn’t win veto though. They aren’t smart players but I refuse to believe they could be that stupid. The level of misogyny would have to be so high for them to seriously get rid of Taylor if they have the shot at Michael.

But let’s be real, Michael is winning veto lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Brittany also potentially just saved him with this play.

Wait what play telling Turner about her and Alyssa and Taylor? I just don't believe either Turner or Michael on that point non aggression, especially if Michael anticipates the DE, so yeah he's still gonna have to win out. 

Given that every body can beat Brit, I am still confident she's got to be a a given in a lot of peoples F2, including Michael. Unless she does something to mess up his game more than it already is, I don't think he's going to let mere annoyance deviate him from his end game. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

They're so fearful of three women banding together, so apparently, Monte/Turner aren't concerned over Michael taking them out anyway, and also the two think they...what, can't beat the women or something? 

I just think they’re feeling outnumbered. They know they can’t get Brittany on their side. Monte tried like hell to rope in Taylor, but that didn’t work, either. They could probably get Alyssa, but they may feel she’s more of a threat to sit next to at the end than Michael, even. If Michael joins them, they still don’t have a numbers majority, but they do have comp strength on their side.

I think Monte and Turner still want Michael out. But they’re willing to use him if they have to, to get past at least the next eviction. It’s not their ideal scenario, but it may be their best chance.

18 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

(besides Brittany, since she’s playing for 2nd) 

I don’t think she actually is anymore. She’s making deals all over the place, and I believe in her mind she has an excellent chance to win if she’s at the end without Michael. She sees herself as co-author of everything he has done, other than comp wins, and she’s unaware that the others don’t respect her. I think she’s playing hard right now, probably too hard and too late, but she’s playing.

1 hour ago, Thalia said:

I just compared the page numbers for seasons 23 and this one.  September 5, 2021 comments started on page 104, and today we are on page 150.  Total number of pages for season 23:  128.   

And probably 1/3 of those were spent on explaining what is and isn’t racism. 

This has been and still is a fun season, IMO. The people I’ve liked and rooted for have changed numerous times, sometimes week to week, and aside from Michael always winning veto, nothing has been certain. Everyone’s playing solo, and anyone can still win. Also, good has mostly prevailed, and for BB, that’s saying a lot. Unless something terrible happens at the end (like, Brittany or Monte wins), this should go down as one of the good ones.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15

Turner and Monte are so sure that 1 of them will win this next HOH and that they are the next strongest competitors after Michael. Like what evidence is there for this lol. It’s such delusion.

BB Gods you better do me a solid and keep this from happening. I want these 2 to break down when a woman beats them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Turner and Monte are so sure that 1 of them will win this next HOH and that they are the next strongest competitors after Michael. Like what evidence is there for this lol. It’s such delusion.

Unless they don’t think they can win and that’s another reason for “aligning” with Michael. So he can talk his girl (whichever one wins) into keeping them off the block.

So, delusion or misogyny, your pick.

2 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Disregard my post about Spoilergirl's identity coming out.  She's now hinting it was all a joke.

Once again: WHERE IS MY EYEROLL EMOJI.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

One of the funnier things from this week's feeds is seeing Michael bristle when Brittany says "we" did this or "we" did that. You can tell it really grinds his gears.

Turner is a hard one to read. I feel like he is always insincere in what he says to everyone, so it's difficult to ascertain what he actually means. I mean, he sounded insincere when he said he'd put Kyle up but then he actually did it. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Thalia said:

@Lamb18 according to someone over at Joker's, they went to kittens at 11:26 BBT

Thanks! I'll have to check back in about an hour. 

I am getting ads in Swedish in the BB thread. What's weird is I got one for an apothecary, and I talked to someone about finding one around an hour ago but not in the thread! How did Primetimer know?

• LOL 3

I feel like this season is good because in the past we've had "it's too soon." This season, people haven't been afraid to target big threats, from Ameerah and Nicole pre-jury to Joseph and Kyle in jury. Also, downfalls have been very quick. Ameerah went from "this game is so easy" to up and out within days. Joseph and Kyle also felt they had the game on lock and they were goners.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I am getting ads in Swedish in the BB thread. What's weird is I got one for an apothecary, and I talked to someone about finding one around an hour ago but not in the thread! How did Primetimer know?

I don’t know, but I’m still getting the tiny puppies and kittens— not in this thread, though, but another one. This thread is still harassing me with clown shoe ads, and now it also wants me to get Botox. <shrug>

• LOL 3
  • Love 1