Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

I hope you feel that way about Brittany too, because she basically said the same thing to Taylor last night with regards to Alyssa being able to do better than Kyle.  She's not wrong - he is damaged goods and Alyssa can do better than him, but if it's not nasty for a woman to say it about a man, then the same should be true in reverse for Monte feeling like Taylor has relationship issues that he just doesn't want to touch. 

Kyle is literally racist so no I don't have a problem with that lol.

8 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I am very down for a Michael/Brittany/Taylor/Alyssa F4. 

7 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Monte's current hate boner for Taylor is because he can't be the one to blow her back out ala the way she joked she needed the other night.

Exactly. He's pissed she never wanted him and he's a full blown misogynist.

24 minutes ago, Ellee said:

I have just been watching the show. When was Zingbot on?

Zingbot will be on Sunday's episode.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am very down for a Michael/Brittany/Taylor/Alyssa F4. 

Yes.  After last night's full-on Taylor hate-fest from Monte, I'm inclined to support a Michael/Brittany/Taylor/Alyssa F4.  I'm positive that any of them would take the shot at him if they luck into HOH that week.  (hey, a girl can dream still!)

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Yes.  After last night's full-on Taylor hate-fest from Monte, I'm inclined to support a Michael/Brittany/Taylor/Alyssa F4.  I'm positive that any of them would take the shot at him if they luck into HOH that week.  (hey, a girl can dream still!)

Michael has always spoken about going to the end with the women (he initially included Indy/Jasmine but he never had men in his endgame plans), so if it actually happens, what a stroke of luck.

And I'd be down for that, truly. 

• Love 10

They are also saying she’s too dumb to realize when she’s being used 

They are staying mad they aren't the ones she's allowing to use her. And that's another reason she's so tight with M/B because they actually haven't tried to run her game, they have respected that her game is her game and while they are allies she can make rational self interested choices that may well clash with their own, they have never worried about her getting closer to Monty even though M/B literally don't have other strong relationships outside of the their F3. They all understand that absolutely loyalty is just not something that you can do in the game and win, betrayals are required.

• Love 11

A final with with Alyssa/Brit/Taylor would be fantastic, theoretically, but Michael's overall perception stock blowing up means they are all slightly more likely to calculate taking him would be better than taking each other F2. I also think with an increasingly bitter jury shaping up that Alyssa would beat all three so still a huge risk for Taylor/Britney/Michael to take her. OTOH the idea that she'd win at F4 for either HoH or Veto is so astronomically low it might not be that bad a bet and they can still cut her there.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Michael has always spoken about going to the end with the women (he initially included Indy/Jasmine but he never had men in his endgame plans), so if it actually happens, what a stroke of luck.

And I'd be down for that, truly. 

Well at one point he did want to go to the end with Brittany and Terrance this was pre dyre fest. 

7 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Alyssa making the Final 4 is BB White Privilege at its worse.  People forget all horrible she has treated Taylor.

It would devastate Taylor.  Here she is talking to Kyle about how people like Alyssa will always get saved and people like her are not.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Alyssa making the Final 4 is BB White Privilege at its worse.  

It would devastate Taylor.  Here she is talking to Kyle about how people like Alyssa will always get saved and people like her are not.

To some extent, yes, but at this point in the game, it's more an example of playing a perfect floater game.  None of these people are perfect and they all have moments of extreme cockiness with respect to their safety and their alliance's dominance, but Alyssa is doing a pretty decent job on the social side of this game in her interactions with her side's opponents/adversaries.  Plus, showmance.  They've played very different games, from the very start.

• Love 3

I feel like Alyssa has done more in the game than Taylor. Crazy, I know, but if it wasn't for Alyssa catching horny feelings for Kyle and spilling all the info about The Girls Girls and Old Skool and all of that, we never would have ended up where we ended up. It wasn't intentional but it shaped the season. Taylor has won an HoH (that she let others control) but she's been such a passive figure in the game despite being the main character. You could make an argument for either of them making F-whatever you prefer.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like Alyssa has done more in the game than Taylor. Crazy, I know, but if it wasn't for Alyssa catching horny feelings for Kyle and spilling all the info about The Girls Girls and Old Skool and all of that, we never would have ended up where we ended up. It wasn't intentional but it shaped the season. Taylor has won an HoH (that she let others control) but she's been such a passive figure in the game despite being the main character. You could make an argument for either of them making F-whatever you prefer.

You could also argue that Taylor ALSO shaped the season because she was a vital part of the Leftovers being formed. Which, yes, Alyssa inadvertently caused them to form, but Taylor is what kept them stuck together. Had that not happened, we would have likely seen Po's Pack making it far.

Neither are good game players, to be fair, but I think both have equally shaped the game, just in different ways. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I’m not on feeds today but heard Turner wasn’t picked for veto and that Terrance actually picked Taylor in the hopes of her saving him after all the shit he’s said about her. Please confirm thanks. 

Edited by dizzyd
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

Oh, lord.  That person is clearly not a feeds watcher because they are giving Alyssa way more credit for basic brains than she's proven she has this summer.  Girl is close to one of the dimmest bulbs in the BB light pack and I'm sure she did NOT put it all together, what Kyle was really suggesting, in that convo.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I feel like Alyssa has done more in the game than Taylor. Crazy, I know, but if it wasn't for Alyssa catching horny feelings for Kyle and spilling all the info about The Girls Girls and Old Skool and all of that, we never would have ended up where we ended up. It wasn't intentional but it shaped the season. 

I dunno… do you really get points for inadvertently, stupidly blowing up your own game? That’s more of an anti-move. I agree, though, that Taylor has not played well. They’re both floaters, Taylor is just more likeable. Which is not nothing.

Can someone please give a hint of what that Terrance clip is about? After seeing the reactions, I’m scared to look.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I dunno… do you really get points for inadvertently, stupidly blowing up your own game? That’s more of an anti-move. I agree, though, that Taylor has not played well. They’re both floaters, Taylor is just more likeable. Which is not nothing.

Can someone please give a hint of what that Terrance clip is about? After seeing the reactions, I’m scared to look.

He's, very crudely, talking about how to make your woman hot for you all day long so she's primed and ready when you get home, like anything you make in a crockpot.

• Sad 2

So would Monte use the veto? He’s the only one I see not using it, so if it’s true Turner wasn’t picked (haven’t watched today either), I’m guessing Turner is done. I was kind of hoping he would win and Michael would backdoor Monte. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So would Monte use the veto? He’s the only one I see not using it, so if it’s true Turner wasn’t picked (haven’t watched today either), I’m guessing Turner is done. I was kind of hoping he would win and Michael would backdoor Monte. 

I thought the target this week is Terrance. And no one’s winning the veto but Michael. I’m looking forward to seeing BB comics. Hope they do Taylor justice. 

4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I thought the target this week is Terrance. And no one’s winning the veto but Michael. I’m looking forward to seeing BB comics. Hope they do Taylor justice. 

Michael has told Brittany that he has no intention of honoring the safety promise he extended to Turner last week during the Kyle revelation conversation up in the HOH.  I'm still not sure what rationale he's going to use to break his word, and he has definitely not given a hint to anyone else what his real plan is - not even Taylor knows, and for sure the other three are totally in the dark.

17 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Michael has told Brittany that he has no intention of honoring the safety promise he extended to Turner last week during the Kyle revelation conversation up in the HOH.  I'm still not sure what rationale he's going to use to break his word, and he has definitely not given a hint to anyone else what his real plan is - not even Taylor knows, and for sure the other three are totally in the dark.

Surely that’s just talking out the options. Turner is a fair weathered friend while Terrance is openly anti Michael so I don’t think he’ll change the noms after he wins veto. He surely knows that it won’t make any difference if he keeps Turner because whoever wins HoH next besides Brit and I doubt she will, will put up Michael and Brittany. Maybe Taylor won’t. 

Edited by dizzyd
11 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Surely that’s just talking out the options. Turner is a fair weathered friend while Terrance is openly anti Michael so I don’t think he’ll change the noms after he wins veto. He surely knows that it won’t make any difference if he keeps Turner because whoever wins HoH next besides Brit and I doubt she will, will put up Michael and Brittany. Maybe Taylor won’t. 

The difference is that Turner has won 2 HOHs and Terrance hasn't demonstrated any real ability to win anything.  I think all three of Kyle, Alyssa and Turner have independently confirmed to multiple Brochella folks that they pretty much handed Terrance the POV win in Dyrefest.  

All of the HGs know a double eviction is coming either next week at F6 or the week after at F5.  Michael is, I think, banking on getting Terrance out in the double, when everything is moving fast and Terrance is the easy choice because he's made himself so disagreeable in so many ways.  Plus, getting rid of Terrance is a lot easier when one of his few remaining allies, Turner, is in the house.

4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Michael has always spoken about going to the end with the women (he initially included Indy/Jasmine but he never had men in his endgame plans)

I think there was a time he wanted a final 3 with him, Brit and Terrance.

Brittany is so gross. She looked for evidence in the sheets that K/A fucked his last night. She’s sick. Apparently she woke up in the middle of the night to some activity happening in K’s bed. Do these guys have sheets changed when they swap beds like they do? 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 1

I honestly think everyone left is pretty even in terms of game play, with Alyssa and Terrance slightly below the others solely because the others at least were part of LO. Michael is only possibly above the rest because he’s won 100 comps, which isn’t even something many give a shit about when thinking of good game play. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, blixie said:

And that's another reason she's so tight with M/B because they actually haven't tried to run her game, they have respected that her game is her game

In my opinion Michael and Brittany's purposes for wanting a final three with Taylor are not that pure. They know not many people like her in the jury. The only locked vote she has is Joseph. Would Indy or Jasmine EVER vote for Taylor? No way. Two sure votes against Taylor are very important and they count a lot and I think they are the reason Michael and Brittany insist on a final three with Taylor.

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Brittany is so gross. She looked for evidence in the sheets that K/A fucked his last night. She’s sick. 

Between this information and that Terrance video clip earlier, the 🤮is getting a lot of use this morning!

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

He's, very crudely, talking about how to make your woman hot for you all day long so she's primed and ready when you get home, like anything you make in a crockpot.

Thanks. I will not be watching that clip. I already have enough reasons to hate Terrance.

11 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

In my opinion Michael and Brittany's purposes for wanting a final three with Taylor are not that pure. They know not many people like her in the jury. The only locked vote she has is Joseph.

I’m not sure Joseph is even that locked for Taylor. He appreciates gameplay, and I could see him voting for Michael, depending on how well Michael can spin last week's events.

As for who Michael targets this week, I’m not sure it matters as whichever two guys are left will unite to try and take him out. None of the three guys have been especially strong at comps, so the biggest threat is a tossup depending on what comp is next*.  I’d say just get rid of Terrance, because he is the most annoying. Second choice Monte, because at least that would put an end to the hateful bro-downs.

*They were speculating Bowlerina might be next. That could be fun, just for the spectacle of dizzy Turner in a tutu. Then again, it might give Monte his long awaited dream of a ball comp. He could do well in that, depending on how good he is at spinning. (Focus on one spot!)

• Like 1

Thing is, everything that Terrance said regarding Turner is only going to validate Michael's plan to BD Turner.  He's also not stupid enough to show his cards to the After Party people until after veto.  It would be a lot easier if Terrance or Alyssa win veto and take themselves off, leaving Michael with no choice but to put Turner up because, you know, everyone on the Dyrefest side came back in as an alliance - which Terrance also confirmed in this convo, and Alyssa has independently confirmed to Brittany.  

As far as the blackmail angle...  If he thinks that fuck-shit (™️Terrance) is going to work on any HOH...  Well, we already have ample evidence of what a terrible read he's had on the house the entire time he's been in there, so yeah...

• LOL 1

I really hope the rumored zing for Michael wasn’t about his looks because that would be blatantly cruel. I can only hope that there’s a cut to Michael in the DR saying “Well, Hayden thinks I’m handsome and that’s the only opinion I care about.”

• Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

I just thought of kind of an amazing DE scenario. Terrance gets evicted, Turner HOH, noms Michael and Brittany, Taylor wins veto and takes down Brittany, Turner noms Alyssa, Taylor and Brittany evict Alyssa. Monte and Turner would lose their shit lol.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

In my opinion Michael and Brittany's purposes for wanting a final three with Taylor are not that pure. They know not many people like her in the jury. The only locked vote she has is Joseph. Would Indy or Jasmine EVER vote for Taylor? No way. Two sure votes against Taylor are very important and they count a lot and I think they are the reason Michael and Brittany insist on a final three with Taylor.

Brittany and Michael likely don’t know this, but I actually think that Indy and Jasmine left the house with somewhat positive thoughts about Taylor. Granted, I’d think they’d easily vote for Michael over Taylor in the end, but Indy and Jasmine could vote for Taylor if Michael isn’t there.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Monte trying to browbeat Taylor into going against her only alliance again and all if did was make her want Turner out next lol.

LOL - just watch Monte lose his shit if Terrance wins veto and Turner is put up on the block.  Or, better yet, Taylor wins veto and takes Alyssa down, so that Michael can put Turner up there next to Terrance.  

As it is, this probably only serves to make Taylor more open to the idea of evicting Turner this week whenever Michael reveals the backdoor plan to her.  That's assuming that's still his intent - and I'm not positive it is because Terrance has really done himself no favors in the past 24 hours since noms.

ETA - kittens!  Veto time!

Edited by HighQueenEB
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just thought of kind of an amazing DE scenario. Terrance gets evicted, Turner HOH, noms Michael and Brittany, Taylor wins veto and takes down Brittany, Turner noms Alyssa, Taylor and Brittany evict Alyssa. Monte and Turner would lose their shit lol.

Your lips to Grod's ears.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I actually don't think Michael intends to BD Turner.

Michael should be telling Terrance that Turner asked for safety to put Kyle up so we can see Terrance spin why that wasn't using it for game like he's so mad at Michael/Brittany for doing lol.

Terrence is so difficult to work WITH that everyone should want him out. If only Taylor had gotten him out during her HOH, we wouldn't have his noxious personality still in the house!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I actually don't think Michael intends to BD Turner.

Michael should be telling Terrance that Turner asked for safety to put Kyle up so we can see Terrance spin why that wasn't using it for game like he's so mad at Michael/Brittany for doing lol.

Did you catch Michael mention that to Brittany when they chatted after Terrance left the HOH?  He's more than a little aggravated and frustrated with Terrance, and I get it.  He's angry at them because they destroyed the solid alliance he had coming into the house after Dyrefest.  He's not angry at Turner for making a smart game move in asking/receiving safety in exchange for putting Kyle up.  He understands Michael making that promise to Turner, and respects it (he says).  Terrance is no great philosopher and he's easily the most dishonest person left in the house, so he can't/won't allow himself to see the moral dilemma of everything coming out of his mouth.

• Love 1