Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I will say I am glad they finally take care of this end if even only incidentally, They exploited the fuck out of the early years players, and while the overall quality of hamster was very different, they should not have been left with just producers to help talk them down or through the mental funhouse of BB. 

OTHO I'm kind of still lol out how completely invested they were so fast. I know it's a tough in there  but even just going on break is good for them right now.

• Like 2

I’m having a hard time deciding who’s annoying me more right now… 

Brittany with her bawling over Kyle (she’s just trying to cover her ass in case kyle isn’t universally hated for what he did… if she knew that the outside world had been calling him kkkyle for weeks she wouldn’t be crying and apologizing)

or

Terrance with his sudden compliments regarding Taylor… he wants Kyle to stay because it’s better for his game, I’m not buying his “graciousness BS at all!  🙄

• Love 1

It's poignant to watch Monte bare his soul and try to talk to the person in the house who can best understand his experiences, only to see Terrance pretend to be talking in equally good faith, while nudging the scenario of his new ally Kyle staying. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

It's poignant to watch Monte bare his soul and try to talk to the person in the house who can best understand his experiences, only to see Terrance pretend to be talking in equally good faith, while nudging the scenario of his new ally Kyle staying. 

Monte is smart enough to see through Terrance's pitch, just like he is smart enough to have seen Michael/Brittany's soul-baring revelation for the game move it was.  I do not expect him to flip in the next 48 hours.

• Love 1

That conversation had the same feel as when Tiffany and Xavier sat down and talked about why The Cookout was so important and the reasons why it didn't matter if they got shit on for it outside the house, it was something that needed to be done - only Terrance was basically all "Yeah but bro, cruises and Kyle!" at the end of it.

• Love 2

Let me get this straight.  After all this time in the house, Terrance is just now learning that Taylor isn't a stuck up diva bitch? 

He's quite a special kind of self-absorbed, or non-observant, or situationally unaware person.   I mean, there aren't a whole lot of conversational partners hanging around the house.  I get it, they've been in different alliances, and for the last week haven't even been in the same space, but he's never once sat in the bathroom waiting for the shower and had a surface depth "Hey, how 'bout them Yankees?" conversation with her?  Never joked in passing in the kitchen about favorite breakfast cereals?  Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Alyssa to Brittany about Kyle: "I can't be responsible for teaching you something that my parents taught me."
Alyssa's parents, probably: "Kinda dropped the ball when it came to geography, though. Can't win 'em all."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 22
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Oh dear. Monte is now doing his workout training sessions with HG's again after expressly getting told not to do it anymore because he seriously hurt Alyssa's back.

Hey, if he injures Terrance and puts him out of commission for the upcoming HOH & veto comps, I'm a-okay with that.  If only Michael would join them...

3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Hey, if he injures Terrance and puts him out of commission for the upcoming HOH & veto comps, I'm a-okay with that.  If only Michael would join them...

No chance. Michael works out alone while jedi drilling. He's incredibly careful about everything he does in the house. I notice that he never joined in the Monte workouts. He needs his body to be in peak condition so he can win every HoH and veto possible.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Monte is smart enough to see through Terrance's pitch, just like he is smart enough to have seen Michael/Brittany's soul-baring revelation for the game move it was.  I do not expect him to flip in the next 48 hours.

Yeah, but I didn't mean game-wise. 

• Like 3

Monte is trying to keep Terrance in check.  He knows Terrance would have no problem going after Michael and Brittney.  He has planted the seed that it could be time for Brittney to go.

Ideally, it would be best to cut Michael, but if they can't get him out, get out his security blanket.

• Like 1

I can't wait for Turner to go, but he's warming my geography-loving heart.  Alyssa, OTOH...  She just asked, first, where Maryland is and, after being told where it was, replied she thought it was next to Arizona.  Then, to top it off, questioned whether Tallahassee is the capital of Florida - it might have been Jacksonville, she said after the others confirmed it was, indeed, Tallahassee.  🤦‍♀️

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

Anyone else getting the feeling that the jury is not going to be pro Michael? Everyone left is showing sympathy towards Kyle so the only way Michael could win them is if he’s sitting next to Brittany in the end. 

9 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Anyone else getting the feeling that the jury is not going to be pro Michael? Everyone left is showing sympathy towards Kyle so the only way Michael could win them is if he’s sitting next to Brittany in the end. 

I don't have a feeling one way or the other from the jury members regarding Michael.  I don't think the three evicted will be against him, for a multitude of reasons.  Now, they might be more pro-someone else, but I don't think the majority, at the end, would coalesce around a different player over him.  Monte or Turner might, but probably not unless they win some more comps.  Michael would be Terrance, Taylor, Brittany, and, probably Alyssa.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 1

While I don’t think there are a lot of Michael fans in the house aside from his cheerleader Brittany (which is why there’s no way he’s taking her to the end— he needs that vote), I think there’s a good chance they will decide he played the strongest game. A lot will depend on the bitterness quotient and whether they go for a friend or a gamer.

The way everyone is being so quick to give Kyle a pass is really getting on my nerves. “I know deep down he has a good heart!” I’ve heard variations on that over and over. I’m not saying he should be shunned forever, but let’s make him do something to earn a little respect back, mmkay? Just sitting and nodding while Terrance talks and making excuses about his sheltered white life does not cut it.

1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

Does this mean I need to start rooting for Monte? Because he’s having the most reasonable reaction to all of this.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I think Alyssa got out of an hour long therapy session in the upstairs DR and immediately broke it off with Kyle? You go Glen Coco DR therapist.

ETA: Yuuup, Kyle made another beeline for the DR. I hope these people are getting overtime and hazard pay.

Kyle to Alyssa, just now:  "Can I sit here and talk to you.  On Indy's bed, since she can't see and yell at me. . .Every time I go to the DR, I just cry all day and I don't know whyyyyy."  

The cynic in me wonders if Alyssa was encouraged to break up with Kyle while she was in therapy session.  Less because it is the healthy thing to do (and it is.  Oh boy is it the healthy thing to do), but because the prime time shows can gloss over the race discussion and blame Kyle's mopey behavior on the fact that Alyssa dumped him.  OR, in the alternative, they made Alyssa realize that it would not be a good look for BB or for Alyssa, for her to continue to have less than satisfying and apparently condomless sex to date someone who is facing more or less universal censure.   Well,  universal with the exception of Terrance.  

ETA:  Alyssa just told Kyle she has always been the person who tries to change/support others.  But after talking with the analyst, while she is happy to have met him, and loves him, she needs to break up with him.  She will watch the show when she gets out and finds out what had happened.  "I feel like you never fought for me.  You would always pick yourself over me."  And apparently she doesn't want to have lots of blonde babies with him. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Oh man, I turn on the feeds to Alyssa crying to Kyle about I guess "breaking up" with him?  And how she thought she had found her person?  No honey.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
56 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Jasmine and Indy where both pro Michael in their exit interviews.

Joseph was pro Brittany and then pro Michael. 

No idea about the people in the house still a lot of game to play. On Friday it looked like Kyle was in the best position by Sunday night he was the target. 

13 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

While I don’t think there are a lot of Michael fans in the house aside from his cheerleader Brittany (which is why there’s no way he’s taking her to the end— he needs that vote), I think there’s a good chance they will decide he played the strongest game. A lot will depend on the bitterness quotient and whether they go for a friend or a gamer.

That's why the strategy should be to put both Michael and Brittany on the block.  And if he wins veto, he can only save himself.

I think anyone else in the Final 2 with him (- Taylor), would hit him back with the argument that he held on to this information for weeks and only said something when he felt betrayed.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

I think anyone else in the Final 2 with him (- Taylor), would hit him back with the argument that he held on to this information for weeks and only said something when he felt betrayed.

I think they know it's worse than even that, as it is really that he only said something when he thought it would help him strategically. In other words, emotions didn't play a role at all, and that's what you hit him with, that he is unfeeling, using Kyle's racism as his strategy. It's gross, and it might seem gross to the jurors, as well. 

However, if he gets to Final 2, I bet he wins anyways. The performance gap is just too big between him and the others.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I mean, if say Michael was F2 with Monte, he might not win. But that won't happen. And maybe if he gets there with Taylor he doesn't have it in the bag. But otherwise, he's most likely going to win. He's not hated by anyone (maybe Kyle lol), he played hard, and if he ends up in F2 it's because he won a bunch more comps and he's already won a ton. 

Yikes lol.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, if say Michael was F2 with Monte, he might not win. But that won't happen. And maybe if he gets there with Taylor he doesn't have it in the bag. But otherwise, he's most likely going to win. He's not hated by anyone (maybe Kyle lol), he played hard, and if he ends up in F2 it's because he won a bunch more comps and he's already won a ton. 

Egg-zactly. No way he gets there with Monte, as obviously, neither of them would take the other one. 

Like it’s been said before Michael will most likely be using the veto to save himself so Brittany is probably going to be evicted before F2 and Michael won’t have many other options to take to F2. There’ll be talk of Kylegate in the jury house and besides Joseph, I can see the others not looking favorably on Michael for using this as strategy. I can see him lose to Monte, Taylor, Alyssa and possibly to Terrance and Turner too depending on how the F3-F8 spin this in the jury house. 

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Such a cop out, Alyssa. The game isn’t real life. Why should he have to fight for you in the game, you should be fighting for yourself! And he actually did save her multiple times when she was the target and blew up his game in the process. Ugh, now I’m defending him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

That's why the strategy should be to put both Michael and Brittany on the block.  And if he wins veto, he can only save himself.

Using that for strategy at F2 against Michael is somehow less "scummy" than Michael using it as strategy in the first place?

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think they know it's worse than even that, as it is really that he only said something when he thought it would help him strategically. In other words, emotions didn't play a role at all, and that's what you hit him with, that he is unfeeling, using Kyle's racism as his strategy. It's gross, and it might seem gross to the jurors, as well. 

However, if he gets to Final 2, I bet he wins anyways. The performance gap is just too big between him and the others.

He is a comp beast, but he has yet to make any big moves in the game.  And considering that Kyle-gate came back and bit him.  He was always more of a follower vs a strategist with The Leftovers.  Evicting Daniel during his HOH was already set up by the alliance.  And Jasmine?  One of the easiest evictions.

1 minute ago, twilightzone said:

He is a comp beast, but he has yet to make any big moves in the game.  And considering that Kyle-gate came back and bit him.  He was always more of a follower vs a strategist with The Leftovers.  Evicting Daniel during his HOH was already set up by the alliance.  And Jasmine?  One of the easiest evictions.

I don't think Michael is a follower. He has done a good job positioning himself throughout the game and making small moves. Now someone like Turner is 100% a follower. 

Michael's game isn't flashy, but he is a good player, but again I don't think Monte is that great of a player and all the players in the game look at him as a giant threat. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, OldWiseOne said:

Using that for strategy at F2 against Michael is somehow less "scummy" than Michael using it as strategy in the first place?

The criticism of Michael is that he kept something that he would later try to describe as "so offensive that it was beyond the game" a secret for a month before he felt it was useful to him strategically, thus demonstrating that it clearly WASN'T "beyond the game," as he only revealed it when it would help him in the game. Everyone knows what he did now. All Taylor would be doing would be pointing out that it was poor form by Michael to act that way. She wouldn't be hiding something offensive that he did so as to air it publicly when it was strategic for her. They're not remotely comparable. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, VagabondDays said:

So Kyle and Monte are crying together.  What happened?  What did Kyle do?  Is this just that he said before he didn’t want another cookout situation or is there something else?

Kyle is doing his pre eviction apology tour. He had a counseling session with Terrance, then the crying breakup with Alyssa, followed by a heart to heart with Taylor and now Monte. He’s also apologizing to Monte for something he said during the house meeting that we haven’t been privy to that must have been offensive as he was trying to defend himself.

Eta: they’ve all said they’d stand up for him against any potential public bashing. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2

The thing is Indy, Jasmine and Joseph will only have Kyle's word to go off of with the situation until another juror comes in. Considering Indy and Joseph left the game with bad feelings towards Kyle I don't know how much they will believe him. 

People are delusional if they think the jury won't respect Michael just beasting his way through the game. I think even Kyle (who hates him) said if he gets to the F2, anyone else can just take a nap while CBS cuts Michael the check.

As for Taylor, I'm going to be contrary and say that she's a sweet girl (when she says Kyle is her friend, she somehow sounds more sincere about it than anyone in the house Alyssa included), but I don't think it's a winning game. She's not good enough in comps to take herself there, and she's too much of a jury threat. To me she screams getting cut at F4 after losing the veto.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

he only way Michael could win them is if he’s sitting next to Brittany in the end. 

I mean, yeah, that's why she is his #1. But I also think he can beat Alyssa and Terrance. He will be gunning for Turner and Monty if anyone in their F3 gets HoH.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

People are delusional if they think the jury won't respect Michael just beasting his way through the game. I think even Kyle (who hates him) said if he gets to the F2, anyone else can just take a nap while CBS cuts Michael the check.

As for Taylor, I'm going to be contrary and say that she's a sweet girl (when she says Kyle is her friend, she somehow sounds more sincere about it than anyone in the house Alyssa included), but I don't think it's a winning game. She's not good enough in comps to take herself there, and she's too much of a jury threat. To me she screams getting cut at F4 after losing the veto.

Taylor's game is just like Jordan and Lisa's game it is being herself, but it is a game based on luck. 

I agree with you about Michael. Modern Big Brother loves Comp beasts. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Kyle and his blankie are alone together in the Have Not room.  I don't know if he's reliving the greatest (cumulative) 30 seconds of his life or if he's going to talk with America.   Right now he's just bent over with the blanket over his head. 

I hope he packs that blanket and takes it with on Thursday.  It has to have been soaked through with Tears of Remorse and I certainly wouldn't touch it if I was another Houseguest.  

• LOL 12