Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

I like Michael but I don't respect his move and if he happens to win, I won't consider him a worthy winner.

He's not a top level winner, for sure, but he's done more in the game than most winners. I'd have him around the top of the third tier (or fourth tier, depending on whether I feel like giving Jackson his own special tier towards the top), somewhere around Ian and Andy, in terms of a winner who DID do a lot, didn't lead an alliance like Derrick/Maggie/Hayden/Xavier (I know, it sucks to call him the Cookout leader, but sadly, they clearly treated him like the Cookout's leader) but also didn't have a classic game like Dan/Jun/Will (or even Jackson, who I hate that I have to sort of put him somewhere towards the top. I want to bleach my brain when I think about that). 

His move here was scummy, and I really hate how he handled it, but overall, he's playing well. Just not THAT well. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Monte also admitted to Terrance and Taylor (separately) that keeping Kyle would essentially be rewarding him for what he did, not making him face the consequences that he deserved. No way he flips unless someone hits him with an EXTREMELY good argument.

Yeah, going into the game, Monte definitely seemed like one of the HGs who, while he certainly wanted to win, also wanted to boost himself as a "personality," so it seems very hard to believe he would do something like this that would make him look bad, even though I think Kyle staying around probably WOULD be good for him (Taylor is essentially useless to him at the moment). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Monte also admitted to Terrance and Taylor (separately) that keeping Kyle would essentially be rewarding him for what he did, not making him face the consequences that he deserved. No way he flips unless someone hits him with an EXTREMELY good argument.

Additionally, whatever Turner is saying to Alyssa or Terrance is just humoring them.  The only HG that I think he's been straight up, completely honest with is Monte.  He does not want Kyle remaining this week, regardless of him telling different people "I'm the HOH, I have no vote, I've done my part in putting him on the block, it's up to the rest of you."  He is very pissed with Kyle for blowing up his game, in so many ways.  

• Useful 1

Brittany and Taylor in the hammock, fretting about how everyone is coming after Michael. They get it, because nobody wins against him, including them. They want to be the ones who take him out, but not yet. They need him as a shield for awhile longer because once he leaves, they’re expendable.

1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Well . . . they're not wrong.  But they're not right, either.  If they want to win, it is better if he goes sooner rather than later.  Because after that, I would think that Turner and Monte would become the targets next, not the two of them.  I'd think that they could float by another round or two even with Michael gone.

Yeah, their logic is not sound here. It's about to be final SEVEN. "Too early" is way gone by now. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Well . . . they're not wrong.  But they're not right, either.  If they want to win, it is better if he goes sooner rather than later.  Because after that, I would think that Turner and Monte would become the targets next, not the two of them.  I'd think that they could float by another round or two even with Michael gone.

Except, they're correctly surmising that Terrance & Alyssa are trying to replace Kyle in their alliance with Monte.  Terrance isn't exactly a strategic player, so if he, by chance, won another HOH, he'd be loyal to his alliance rather than realize that Monte & Turner need to go in order for him to win at the end.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yuck Alyssa and Kyle not using condoms.

We don't know this for sure because Daniel bragged that he had to bring in his own condoms because he had a big dick that required Magnums. Only because it's Kyle and I think he's a piece of shit, he probably trends to the other end of the scale. Not that it matters - 10 second sex with any sized dick sucks.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6

You know what is funny Turner was making fun of Taylor's HOH but his current HoH is even bigger disaster than hers was. He decided to win an HOH he didn't need to win, nominate 2 people from his own alliance with the target being another comp beast from his alliance, and then ultimately was forced to nominate his own F2 after said F2 blew his game up. Talk about having the second worst week after Kyle. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

Alyssa and Turner were talking in the HOH room and she said something like "do you see a world where Kyle stays" and he responded that it was up to Monte. She was saying how getting rid of Taylor would be one less number for the other side. She also said that she and Kyle didn't break up but that she told him she needed space.

Ouch; Alyssa throwing back at Kyle the exact same “we need some space” number Kyle already tried running on her earlier, more than once…?  THAT’S gotta sting.  😆

• LOL 4

Eh I think Monte is in a worst position if Kyle stays. Kyle has been wanting to get rid of him for weeks now. Plus I don't know why anyone would trust Kyle he's thrown everyone under the bus the first chance he gets. Monte isn't in a great position either way.

Taylor's best bet is if she becomes Monte's #1, but I think Monte trusts her more than she trusts him. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, pennben said:

Just when I thought I was out…I guess, yay for graciousness for Kyle, asshole exposed, but where was that last week for Joseph on his way out, or for Taylor this week when Alyssa decided to lie to her about Joseph solely to make Taylor cry, or hell, where was it when Taylor was isolated for weeks?  Don’t even get me started on the foulness that is Terrance. 
im not talking game here, I’m talking basic levels of human decency. Why is Kyle the biggest recipient of graciousness from the rest?? He’s shown he’s gonna trash them every chance he gets!  Whatever. 

Yea, this really bothers me. It pays to be a white man.

4 hours ago, TwistedandBored said:

You know what is funny Turner was making fun of Taylor's HOH but his current HoH is even bigger disaster than hers was. He decided to win an HOH he didn't need to win, nominate 2 people from his own alliance with the target being another comp beast from his alliance, and then ultimately was forced to nominate his own F2 after said F2 blew his game up. Talk about having the second worst week after Kyle. 

Thank you! Turner sucks lol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Good morning, everyone! All the house guests are tucked in bed, snoozing away. Cameras 1 and 2 show us the atomic bubble room. Alyssa is bundled up in her cocoon, head and foot showing. Michael is in the bed furthest from the camera, by the dressers. Something is going on with the HVAC system, there is some kind of rhythmic chugging that is very loud. Camera 2 shows a closeup of Alyssa from the other side. All you can see is her hair and an ear. The rhythmic chugging is still going.

Cameras 3 and 4 are showing the hallway bedroom. There is no rhythmic chugging here, so that noise is contained to the atomic bubble room. Camera 3 shows part of Jasmine's bed, then Kyle sprawled across his bed, then Brittany bundled up in her bed. Camera 4 shows the opposite angle so we can see Taylor in the distance. It looks like there are more pillows on Jasmine's bed today. Let's count: just 10, same as yesterday. The plastic thing is still there. Kyle is restlessly moving around. Brittany (closest to us) is very still.

Don't expect any action for another 3 hours.

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, Jobiska said:

When I go to ignore someone, it offers boxes to tick for posts, messages, and mentions, and I assume mentions means quotes that have the person's name still showing?  

Mentions are like this - Hi @Jobiska! - rather than quotes.

Other than that, can’t really say; don’t think I’ve Ignore’d anybody to date.

• Thanks 1

Monte isn't in a great position either way.

I think Monte is in better position than Michael since he just hasn't won as many comps I think he'd have you believe it's because he threw (and he's definitely thrown some), but there were comps he needed to win and did not so. Threat analysis has always been seen as competition record, or at the least a perception that you are "physical" threat, and then those who prove they are really good at manipulating others. Monty is medium at both, so his perceived threat level is lower, certainly than Michael, but again for some reason everyone considers TAYLOR the #1 threat even though it contains zero logic. She is not even medium at comps/strategy. Again Kyle should be THE NUMBER ONE THREAT and has been since the LO came together, because he's gotten this far w/o winning comps speaks to how good he's been running game. Michael is good at gaming, but not that good and has had to save his own and his festie besties bacon by winning comps. Yet Kyle is the only one who understands that he should be targeting the other big double threats in Michael and Monty (and before them obvs Joe). OTHO these Hammies are more entertaining precisely because they aren't following logic and are constantly in reaction mode. 

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

yay Jasmine is ahead of Turner.

Pooch is ahead of Turner! But they are next to each other so that will at least make Turner happy, his best buddy next to him.

• LOL 2

I don’t really understand Monte’s perceived threat level, either. I think it’s just because he LOOKS like a comp beast, so they’re all convinced the beasting is imminent. Taylor is a threat only if America votes for the winner. Of the current jurors, 2 can’t stand her, and while several of the eventual jurors enjoy her company, I doubt they’ll see her as a worthy winner.

20 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Mentions are like this - Hi @Jobiska! - rather than quotes.

Other than that, can’t really say; don’t think I’ve Ignore’d anybody to date.

My method of ignoring is just to keep scrolling, sometimes with a muttered “don’t feed the trolls, don’t feed the trolls” under my breath.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, blixie said:

Threat analysis has always been seen as competition record, or at the least a perception that you are "physical" threat, and then those who prove they are really good at manipulating others. Monty is medium at both, so his perceived threat level is lower, certainly than Michael, but again for some reason everyone considers TAYLOR the #1 threat even though it contains zero logic. She is not even medium at comps/strategy.

As to comps, I agree.

Perhaps the (unspoken?) fear is that in an F2, they are all pretty sure Taylor would win.

19 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Of the current jurors, 2 can’t stand her, and while several of the eventual jurors enjoy her company, I doubt they’ll see her as a worthy winner.

Indy and Jasmine left the house feeling better about Taylor than many of the others. And certainly some of the former LOs would consider voting her winner.

She still isn’t really a threat and I don’t think any one there believes she is. Terrance just hates her because there’s something wrong with him and Turner just wanted to bro down with Kyle and Monte so she was his best option after Michael won veto.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

We don't know this for sure because Daniel bragged that he had to bring in his own condoms because he had a big dick that required Magnums. Only because it's Kyle and I think he's a piece of shit, he probably trends to the other end of the scale. Not that it matters - 10 second sex with any sized dick sucks.

jennifer-lawrence-pretty.gif

• LOL 14

Targets shifts depending on who is left in the house.  Monte was a bigger threat when Joseph was in the game.  But at this point, he is riding both sides of the house.

Because there is no relationship between Michael/Brittany vs Turner, Terrance, who also along with Alyssa do not like Taylor.

Evicting Kyle hinged on Monte's vote and him convincing Turner to put him up.

Taylor is perceived as a threat because, Day 1 both Jasmine and Paloma took a catty girl dislike to her and they convinced the rest of the house to go along with that.  As far as Terrance is concerned - I think the man knows, deep down, buried in the pits of his subconsciousness, that he'd never land a queen like Taylor and he resents her presence - even though she's never been anything but cordial to him.  Her wish to target him during her HOH was purely a reaction to his continued targeting of her because people like Jas, Paloma, Nicole & Daniel got in his head early on and confirmed (to him) what his subconscious was telling him.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Alyssa should have studied Memphis game in BB22. He went to bed at 10pm.

This cast stays up pretty late so I get being nervous, but I don't have sympathy for her because it's not like she talks game with anyone besides Turner and Kyle when she is actually up....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

This cast stays up pretty late

I love this aspect of this season btw. It feels like old school Big Brother, when everything happened between 10 pm and 6 am and they slept all day. I'm pretty sure Big Meech's hibernation -> waking up to demolish half the storage room -> cry wildly -> hibernation cycle is the whole reason for the 10 am to 10 pm rule but the night time seasons are always the best seasons.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is she actually serious? Give me a fucking break lol.

Meh.  Like sound judgment, coping with long-term stress is an experientially learned (not intrinsically instinctive) trait for the vast majority of people - and one thing I generally have to remind myself of at least once a season is how young most of these HGs are.  Alyssa, for example: she’s what, all of 24?  Six or seven years ago Alyssa was graduating high school; beyond family, school and job, what significant life stressors has she had to deal with yet?

But that same lack of judgment + stress management is exactly why BB Casting focuses almost exclusively on the 30-and-under set.  Unmanaged stress means emotions (and drama) run higher, while bad judgment leads to wilder arcs of improbable (and more entertaining) acting out.

All of which leads to longer crying jags, louder fights, more showmances, more fucking on floaties - and better ratings.  😉

4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

it's not like [Alyssa] talks game with anyone besides Turner and Kyle when she is actually up....

Always been my own personal pet peeve with showmances; they almost always lead to increased isolation from the rest of the HGs while they snog on their newest bestest cuddlebuddy - and then at some later point we’ll be treated to multiple views of the  showmancers sitting on their ass, crying and complaining about how they don’t know what’s going on and how they’re being left out of everything….  🙄

• Love 10

Yep, wake-up time!  

• Seen in motion: Terrance, Monte, and Alyssa.
  • Shortly behind: Michael and Kyle, yawning their heads off while changing batteries in the SR (guess Kyle’s spidey-senses were jangling an alarm of Alyssa having a conversation which didn’t include him!).
  • MIA: Brittany, Taylor, and Turner.

Yes, lights are on and people are up (sort of). Even though you can hear talking in another room, all cameras are focused on the hallway room where Taylor and Brittany are "resting." You know, in night vision those two patchwork pillows look completely white.

Is anyone getting a "no signal" message on the feeds? I've gotten two in the last couple of minutes, each lasting a few seconds. But now we can see Terrance, Alyssa, Monte and Kyle in the kitchen, closeup of Terrance on camera 1. 

All camera thumbnails went black so I anticipate another "No signal." Then cameras are back and all are on the hallway bedroom again. We can still hear Terrance talking.

Monte says "Indy's up." ??? Then talks about Jasmine leaving the house with her bags. He volunteered to help her with her bags but production said No. Alyssa wishes she could have said good-bye.

6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Is anyone getting a "no signal" message on the feeds? I've gotten two in the last couple of minutes, each lasting a few seconds.

It's a problem on Big Brother's end - lots of people are complaining/talking about it.

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Ew, Daniel, gross. Men who brag about their size and needing Magnums do not need them. Or so I've been told...😂

• LOL 4
Just now, ilovebeaarthur said:

Ew, Daniel, gross. Men who brag about their size and needing Magnums do not need them. Or so I've been told...😂

That fun fact came out the night that Taylor got wasted and horny for him. It may have been why she was horny for him tbh.

2 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:
3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

yay Jasmine is ahead of Turner.

By several places, which shocks me.

Jasmine was always the superior choice of that festie bestie duo - it's about time other people saw what I see. (Kidding, I know it's just because he sucks and she had a hilarious bit of relating different foods to the remaining HGs in her exit interview.) (But also not kidding - Jasmine was amazing.)

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Is anyone getting a "no signal" message on the feeds? I've gotten two in the last couple of minutes, each lasting a few seconds. But now we can see Terrance, Alyssa, Monte and Kyle in the kitchen, closeup of Terrance on camera 1. 

Yep, several times now; “no signal” and not WBRB, so it’s definitely a technical issue.  Methinks Production is trying to track down a loose connection somewhere….

19 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Monte says "Indy's up." ??? Then talks about Jasmine leaving the house with her bags. He volunteered to help her with her bags but production said No. Alyssa wishes she could have said good-bye.

Did you catch the WHOOPS at the end of that particular conversation? 😄

Alyssa: “I wish I could’ve said goodbye to her [Jasmine] before she left.”  
Monte: “Yeah, and they [Production] specifically told us we’d be able to say goodbye…”  

- and immediate cut to WBRB.

(Apparently Production had lied to the HGs early in the split-House twist, telling the HGs they’d all be able to say goodbye to and/or leave GBMs for the departing HGs from either side of the split….)

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Didn't Taylor try to kiss someone that night? Was it Daniel or Pooch?

I think it was Poochie who claimed that she tried to kiss him. She was hitting on everyone and everything. There was even a brief moment where it looked like she might try Alyssa, too. She was feeling herself and the wine that night.

• LOL 1

Can we get rid of Brittany along with Kyle? Make it a 2 for 1 special at the all you can eat buffet? Because she's apologizing to him for calling out his racial biases and crying about it and making VICTIM NOISES and now Kyle is handing her tissues and crying and making VICTIM NOISES of his own and watching this is the opposite of self-care.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4

Amazing how the week has turned. I totally thought Kyle would be cruising to the end. I've soured on much of the cast, like most seasons, but at least it sounds like the feeds have been entertaining.

I give Michael credit for truly playing the game, even if this particular move was a bit gross. I don't really care who wins this season as much as I'm hoping Alyssa and Terrence don't. At least Terrence has stepped up and actually played lately though.

Brittany is meh with crazy eyes, Taylor will hopefully win AFP, Alyssa cries a lot and gave up a boyfriend back home for 10 sec inflatable sex with a Tik Tok twerking mama's boy. (Why?). 

Turner gets points for his expressions during Jasmine's self-promotional b-day party, but is otherwise ick. I detract points from myself for finding him entertaining for awhile.

Good to know Daniel and his allegedly large member are still disgusting.

This is a great cast for Zingbot, if they were actually allowed to do zings.

Go Taylor for AFP, which is all I really care about this season!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

basically,

Kyle: "Because I grew up in Utah, I never experienced what racism is."
Also Kyle: "Grandma Pat is a liiiittle bit racist. But shoutout Grandma Pat! Hey Taylor, give Grandma Pat a shoutout! She'll love it!"
Brittany: "That's okay, I'm from Georgia and I too was a liiiiittle bit racist insulated until I went to NYU and saw that there were people of colour in the world. And then Obama won. Yay!"
The (Good Part Of The) State of Georgia: "Leave us out of it, k?"
Obama: "Me too, please."
Brittany: "But okay, back to how this affects me-" *bursts into tears*

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

Ok I asked them to perform coz I was bored by the feeds last night but Brittany and Kyle are bringing it today. This is why we watch for their inane drama. A hypnotherapist bawling as she counsels the ignorant because she did such a crappy job of addressing the issue. I guess the crying is therapeutic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Wait, Terrance is saying something nice about Taylor?  Doesn't he usually trash her behind her back?

Okay, now - everybody better hurry up and get right with their god, because THAT is a sign of the approaching apocalypse.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

I think Alyssa got out of an hour long therapy session in the upstairs DR and immediately broke it off with Kyle? You go Glen Coco DR therapist.

ETA: Yuuup, Kyle made another beeline for the DR. I hope these people are getting overtime and hazard pay.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Meanwhile Michael is the only one studying for the memory comp. He probably doesn’t even need to put in so much effort because his competition is going to cram just before the comp or tank it. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1