Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Feeds back and nothing is happening. Alyssa was in the HOH and started to mention to Turner something Brittany told her earlier about something beyond the game, and they flipped that switch to the kitchen fast. I think good feeds are done for now

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Feeds back and nothing is happening. Alyssa was in the HOH and started to mention to Turner something Brittany told her earlier about something beyond the game, and they flipped that switch to the kitchen fast. I think good feeds are done for now

Eh, it took about an hour after the initial Michael/Brittany/Monte/Taylor download in the Have-Not room this morning for things to start happening.  It might be a little while again before we see anything exciting. 

So far, no sightings of Kyle or Taylor on the feeds now that they're back. 

ETA - I hate Terrance, so I really hate him referencing awesome 70s and 80s TV shows like The A-Team, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, GI Joe, etc.  I was expecting him to also mention Six-Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman, as well as Wonder Woman and Airwolf, but he didn't, so he's still dead to me.

Edited by HighQueenEB
12 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

ICYMI:

I love Kyle freaking out and whining to get into the DR and after they finally let him in Taylor comes around the corner calmly sauntering along with her bag of Lays. ❤️😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Ooooo...  Turner & Alyssa talking about veto tomorrow - sounds like he is definitely putting Kyle up - in order to give him a chance to defend himself, and Turner's fine with everyone else in the house deciding whether to believe Kyle or not.

ETA - Alyssa said she wants a house meeting where everyone can speak thoughtfully and get some clarity, and Turner replied "best case scenario - that happens after the veto meeting."  

Yeah, Turner's fine with letting Kyle go and moving forward with Monte as the replacement in the After Party alliance.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Ooooo...  Turner & Alyssa talking about veto tomorrow - sounds like he is definitely putting Kyle up - in order to give him a chance to defend himself, and Turner's fine with everyone else in the house deciding whether to believe Kyle or not.

I still think this is him essentially saying to Alyssa (and then Terrance) "Convince me why I shouldn't do this." And if they don't have a reason, then Kyle's toast.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Kyle needs to DOR for this to be aired. It wasn’t aired when it 1st happened 2 weeks ago but BB and Grody can’t escape or sugarcoat this narrative to favor their baby boy. That’s why they’re probably working super hard to convince him to stay.

They did air his pitch to Michael. I don’t remember exactly when, and it was somewhat truncated because time restrictions and they had to make room for Muffingate or whatever, but they haven’t totally protected him on the broadcast. Obviously, it’s too late for any of today’s events to make tonight’s episode, but I’m really curious to see what will happen Wednesday.

I’m also looking forward to tonight’s feeds. Welcome home to me! Thanks, Kyle.

• Love 3
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

I still think this is him essentially saying to Alyssa (and then Terrance) "Convince me why I shouldn't do this."

Maybe?  Hard to say.  I think he is fine bro-ing down with the only other Pound member left, Monte; so basically, he's fine with moving forward with Terrance, Alyssa & Monte as a F4.  Honestly, that's not a bad plan, but there's just no way that Michael doesn't take a shot at him or Terrance next week. 

And we're back to orange blobs - Monte & Terrance started to talk about how long Kyle's been in the DR.

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Honestly, that's not a bad plan, but there's just no way that Michael doesn't take a shot at him or Terrance next week. 

And that's why it IS a bad plan, because if he keeps Kyle, Kyle has to be the target instead of him, right? But if he's more worried about his PR than his BB game, then fair enough. I'm not even saying that that is the wrong decision. 

Overall, that is.

• Love 2

Steelers/Lions still playing on my station. Julie was predictably not being generous enough with the 8:30 start for today’s episode. Still 60 minutes of 60 minutes after the game. 

• LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Funny how Alyssa does not have one fuck to give about Kyle.  As soon as she feared that her relationship was being poorly received by the audience, she dropped him like he was (not-so-)hot.

Yes… it took her about 10 seconds to dump his ass… wonder where she learned that 🤔

• Fire 3
  • LOL 10

Ugh...  We were stuck with all 4 cameras on Monte/Terrance in the kitchen and the moment things got even the slightest bit interesting, we go to orange blobs.  Terrance comments to Monte "even just replaying it back in my mind...  Brittany & Michael would never jeopardize their game like that..." and Monte replies "I was talking to Turner..."  cut to orange blobs.  We briefly get the feeds back about 5 minutes later, only for them to be cut when Terrance says "he's been in there so long."

And, that, right there, is what is going to tank his game.  The longer Kyle is in the DR, the more it sinks in to the rest of the players what he said to Michael/Brittany and the less time he has to spin any of it favorably.  It leaves them with the impression that, yeah, he DID say that and he's upset they know about it now.  

Oh, boy...  Kittens now.  Maybe Kyle really did DOR.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Does anyone know what time Kyle went into the diary room?  Thx. 

Also, my guess as to why they wouldn’t let him in a5 first was that they were deciding on how to handle him.  The lady thing they want is the slightest possibility of Kyle winning.  

1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

If Mixhael gets Kyle up and out, I think this goes down as one of the best power plays in BB history. 24 hours ago he was a dead man walking. This is up there with Dan's Funeral.

Not really. Dan was on the block after the veto. Michael won the veto. He’s still going to be the number one target next week. All today did was blow up the rest of the house. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

He entered at 2:19PT.

Thanks!  

So, 2:45 and counting?   Did they call his mom to come talk him down off the ledge?

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Not really. Dan was on the block after the veto. Michael won the veto. He’s still going to be the number one target next week. All today did was blow up the rest of the house. 

Now I kind of wish Michael hadn't won veto and did all this and got Kyle up and out. 

10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

He’s still going to be the number one target next week.

Next week Michael plays in HoH comp and he hasn’t lost a single comp that he didn’t intentionally throw and he won’t be doing that on the home stretch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I’m sure that in his mind wanting to get rid of the “big personalities “ was in no way racist…I believe he could be that oblivious.   And living in his mother’s basement, I’m sure he hadn’t faced a lot of consequences for his actions before.   And IIRC, didn’t he say early on that his gran was “a little bit racist”?

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I guess the animals could be for the movie, but 4:30 seems pretty early for that.

18 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Aren’t feeds going to be down tonight for the veto movie reward too?

Do feeds normally go down when some of the HGs are gone for their movie/night out reward?  

I really wasn’t expecting Kyle to DOR. He seemed to be defending himself just fine with A. I was expecting him to have a group meeting with everyone and talk himself out of this mess like he has everything else so far in the game. But it’s been over 3h...

A BRUTAL indictment of KKKyle and his fear there was a secret alliance of 6 with "diverse backgrounds" in the Top 11, akin to that of the Cookout.  He brings up Joseph as being Middle Eastern and Indy as Brazilian.  And says he, Alyssa, Michael, Brittany should counter and team up.

He said he wanted his all-white alliance to be a 'silent majority,' and called the POC contestants 'loud bullies' who 'jumped' him.  He also made a racist comment about Turner in a bucket hat.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11154847/Big-Brother-viewers-accuse-CBS-editing-RACIST-behavior-contestant-Kyle-Capener.html

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

tanked because, you know, LIVE FEEDS,

They never ever get it, ever.

I hope Michael and Brittany realize we saw them playing the same game and they won't shake it just because they decided to expose Kyle as the person who originated the plan (because again we saw and heard what you did), only when it was convenient to do so. Kyle wrote a racist check his ass can't cash so he wants to DOR, the white fragility is too much. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

I’m tired of seeing people post stuff like so-and-so is so egotistical that they’ll never quit whatever job they’re in or even commit suicide. When the walls are closing in anything is possible.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

image.thumb.png.45d074f0a88c116e02292c31a27c2b93.png

The management removal is not good…could means they dropped him… he is going to need a good therapist and PR firm when he gets out.  He is having real world consequences.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Didn’t her “source” also say it was Zingbot yesterday?

She got that incorrect, but has been right on a lot--like the fact that the "tiny" comp would be a veto HOH comp instead of the usual HOH veto comp.

So does Kyle have a significant number of tik-tok followers?  Does anyone know how many he has?  This is surely going to impact that.

Edited by Gemma Violet
4 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

She got that incorrect, but has been right on a lot--like the fact that the "tiny" comp would be a veto comp instead of the usual HOH comp.

But isn't it an HOH comp? Isn't that what I just watched?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

But isn't it an HOH comp? Isn't that what I just watched?

Wasn’t it the slip and slide which is usually an HOH comp but was a veto comp this time?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

The management removal is not good…could means they dropped him… he is going to need a good therapist and PR firm when he gets out.  He is having real world consequences.  

I was thinking that it's also possible that he didn't even have management until he was chosen for BB, and they just don't feel like answering all the questions. I agree that there will be real world consequences. But for someone who's already unemployed and living at home, I'm not sure what they could be.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I was thinking that it's also possible that he didn't even have management until he was chosen for BB, and they just don't feel like answering all the questions. I agree that there will be real world consequences. But for someone who's already unemployed and living at home, I'm not sure what they could be.

He has over 500,000 Twitter followers, and I’m assuming a bunch on TikTok and Instagram.   These platforms were probably his main source of income, so….

• Love 1