Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Unless he screws his game after this week, he’s definitely in the running for AFP just for that. And unless he wants to spend more quality time in jury house with his festie bestie, he’ll work hard to not screw up. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

[Taylor's] English accent isn't that great.

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I honestly can’t tell what kind of accent Taylor is going for here, British or New Yawk. There’s a little of both in there, and both are terrible.

She was supposed to be doing a New York accent.

6 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Tayjo’s 24h are up, chains off.

Weird, it was supposed to be 48 hours initially. Production probably got tired of listening to them do the accents lol.

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

Do we know who hid them?  Turner is that you???

Monday night/early Tuesday, LO was discussing Indy and Jasmine hiding various snacks. They asked Turner to go get them and he did and brought them up to the HOH. 

I desperately need Kyle evicted next week but I'll settle for Alyssa. Their grossmance needs to end.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

LOL Turner:

I...am...silently ki-ki laughing over here!  

This alone should give him AFP!!

I can't believe that in a room of grown assed adults, no one had the balls to refuse to participate in this bullshit.

What in the bluedilly fuck was that cake?  That looked totally disgusting, and this is from a fat girl who LOVES cake!

Oh, Alyssa...you are pathetic and if I were you I'd steer clear from Kyle's mama, as I'm sure she's going to ream your ass out should you meet her.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 1
  • Love 7

Good morning! The houseguests are sleeping soundly after their merry revels from earlier this morning, although Alyssa might be awake. Camera 1 is showing the women's atomic bedroom by the way. We hear a big thump. Alyssa's in her usual bed, Indy is in the middle (her last night?), and Michael at the end. Camera 2 shows an extra close closeup of Indy sleeping. At the bottom of the screen you see bits of moving bedcovers as Michael moves restlessly in his bed. (We can hear him but not see him.)

Camera 3 shows the men's bedroom and some mezzo-piano night music. Monte's in his bed on the left, Terrance is there on the right and the middle bed is neatly made but empty. Kyle is hanging out in the hallway bedroom. Camera 4 shows the room from a different angle, showing someone in Turner's bed. I assume it's Turner but it looks a little like Kyle. Clothes are in three piles on the floor alongside the bed.  What I thought was a patchwork bedspread in Camera 3 on Kyle's bed is actually stacks of folded up clothing, mostly gym shorts, other shorts and T-shirts.

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

What is on top and what is making the J there?

The J looks like blueberries. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e58b3251f4a22b382f3fa1d50718ba0e.jpegThe party hats look like unicorn horns.

9 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I can't believe that in a room of grown assed adults, no one had the balls to refuse to participate in this bullshit.

Do you think they’re bribed by BB? If they are forced to keep her after this grace birthday week, I’ll be 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

It'd have to be a two week of safety plus an extra 1,000 towards my stipend kind of bribe, cause NO WAY would I have participated.

The only way is to be ridiculously over the top about it, like Haleigh was with Julie during BB20.

• Like 1

I'm watching the party from last night, starting at 11:30 on Camera 1. Those tiny party hats arranged in a partial circle in the storage room cracks me up. I can tell now that Taylor is attempting a New York accent. I looked up Sid Vicious on Wiki. He has the same birthday as me and is exactly one year older than me. Ugh all cameras turn to Kyle and Alyssa in the hallway bedroom in one of those discussions that are personal and boring to others. Back to the party!

10 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Oh god. The cringe.

I guess he says "your actions dictate your emotions," but it sounded like "your actions dictate your motions" which yeah, I guess....if he keeps bopping around with food in his mouth he's going to choke.

34 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

The J looks like blueberries. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e58b3251f4a22b382f3fa1d50718ba0e.jpegThe party hats look like unicorn horns.

Do you think they’re bribed by BB? If they are forced to keep her after this grace birthday week, I’ll be 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The woolly caterpillars are back!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

That birthday cake looks worse on the feeds than on twitter. Taylor is combining the opened liters of pop and telling Joseph how someone has pop and leaves the open bottles out all night, then asks someone to get pop for her, and then she says to get her a new bottle because the pop is stale.

That monstrosity of a cake was the worst thing ever to see when I'm this hungover. It might give Franzel's gluten free, dairy free, taste free cake that she made for Dani's birthday and sat besides Janelle's lemon cake made from scratch some competition for Worst BB Birthday Cake Ever.

ICFucxo.jpg

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

That monstrosity of a cake was the worst thing ever to see when I'm this hungover. It might give Franzel's gluten free, dairy free, taste free cake that she made for Dani's birthday and sat besides Janelle's lemon cake made from scratch some competition for Worst BB Birthday Cake Ever.

ICFucxo.jpg

In some sort of weird defense of Indy's Weeping Blood cake: at least it looks solid? That mess Nicole made looks like one of those Betty Crocker microwave cakes pre-microwave.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

In some sort of weird defense of Indy's Weeping Blood cake: at least it looks solid? That mess Nicole made looks like one of those Betty Crocker microwave cakes pre-microwave.

Looks like she tried a little too hard & ended up making it look a mess, sometimes less really is more.

• Like 2

Why why why? Whyyyyyyy??

Also, that convo between Brittany and Kyle about the optics of ‘silent majority’ was super gross and that they think continuing it but adding Terrance is the way to go is just beyond the pale. 

Kyle gotta fucking go next!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

It'd have to be a two week of safety plus an extra 1,000 towards my stipend kind of bribe, cause NO WAY would I have participated.

I saw this in a movie recently. (Maybe it was Staircase,  about the husband accused of killing his wife?)  This very dysfunctional family gathered together on birthdays and each person had to say something nice.  

Demanding that everyone praises you is not how normal, sane people celebrate birthdays.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Jasmine asked live feeders for gifts (I know you guys will have some pretty good gift ideas).

Well, butt wipes are an obvious place to start.  I was about to say they could be paired with latex gloves for the person doing the wiping, but I sense that Jazz would complain that since those for the Wiper and not the Wipee that gloves were not truly a gift for the Birthday Girl.   

I'm really surprised she hasn't tried to have Taylor give her the HOH room for the day, but maybe production gave her a Hard No on that one.  

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

After everyone else leaves, Alyssa coaxes Kyle into going upstairs with her for “15 minutes”.  Based on what I read, that’s twice what they need.

More like 90x what Kyle needs, if my math is correct.  💦

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He leaves, and Alyssa whispers to the camera. “I love him. I love him so much…I’m so screwed.” She wishes the game could pause, so she and Kyle could get married. Then she gives a brief shoutout to Kyle’s mom, who can’t hear it because she’s too busy screaming into a pillow.

Slain = me. 🤣🤣🤣💀

2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

LOL Turner:

I am RIGHT THERE with Turner; that video clip was only 2:07, but it seemed like an eternity.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

ICFucxo.jpg

In fairness to Nicole, Dani was so annoying and nitpicky about foods she would eat that I don't blame Nicole for messing up the cake completely. Not a single meal would go by without Dani announcing that such-and-such unacceptable ingredient was in the food. I remember one night (having refused Tyler and Janelle's vegan enchiladas) she was stuck alone in the kitchen with her brown rice and boiled veggies. She complained that they tasted like crap. David helpfully suggested a sauce that might make it taste better. Dani started yelling at David about all the CHEMICALS in that sauce.

My god, Dani was a pill and a half.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Thalia said:

I'm really surprised she hasn't tried to have Taylor give her the HOH room for the day, but maybe production gave her a Hard No on that one.  

You may be right. I heard Taylor grumbling about having to have the party in the HoH room, and so I was surprised later to see everyone gathered in the living room. I doubt Taylor would have said no, so maybe it was production.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Someone said earlier that Taylor and Joseph weren’t chained anymore but they still are. It’s ends at 6 pm bbt tonight.

They unchained briefly when Taylor was called to the DR alone, but hooked up again after that. (Ew. Not like that.)

• Love 2

Monte and Terrance whispering about Michael, how he is winning competitions and is likeable. Monte says no one would be upset about making a move on him.

Terrance is talking about someone having a good plan in her head - not sure which woman he means.

Terrance is packing. He's worn the same shirt three days in a row. I wonder if he's required to so his tattoos show.

Joseph and Taylor to the diary room!

Most people are in the HOH room. Jasmine has a huge plate of spaghetti. She takes a few bites, then gives the plate to Joseph to put into the microwave. She says she'll put it in a container later. The Chinese Checkers board is set up, part of the festivities for the new federal holiday, Jasmine's birthday.

Jasmine thinks of going into the HOH bed but she doesn't know how people feel about their beds. She'd be scared. They take the Chinese checkers out to the pool table nook.

Earlier Brittany was in the have not room, practicing her good-bye message to Indy. 

• LOL 1

You know, The Grod sucks, but I have to say, I am really kind of impressed with how well this show handles people fucking. They could easily exploit the shit out of it, but they really haven't since maaaaaaaybe early in The Grod's tenure (BB9 was a bit gross that way, but that season was gross period, and I don't really even count it as a "real" BB season). 

• Like 3
(edited)

Indy and Brittany were whispering in Indy's room for a long time. Most speculation about who was voting for who. And, I believe, regret for following Paloma's lead in that first week in demonizing Taylor. They didn't say Paloma's name, but Indy said, "Well, she's gone now."

All cameras on the Chinese Checkers game.

Edited by Lamb18
55 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

You know, The Grod sucks, but I have to say, I am really kind of impressed with how well this show handles people fucking. They could easily exploit the shit out of it, but they really haven't since maaaaaaaybe early in The Grod's tenure (BB9 was a bit gross that way, but that season was gross period, and I don't really even count it as a "real" BB season). 

What about…. April/Ollie and Amanda/McCrae

🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Lots of discussion and whispering around the house about the Indy/Terrance vote. People are voting to keep Terrance but would rather keep Indy, but don't want to go against the "house." I think this vote may start to split the Leftovers alliance. Indy just popped in to talk to Michael. They are going up to the Have Not room. So now Michael, Jasmine, Indy, Alyssa and Brittany are all in the Have Not room. 

Brittany says we girls have not made up our minds. Michael says he needs to hear Terrance out, but feels he would have a hard time voting to keep Terrance over Indy. 

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did they show Amanda/McCrae though? I thankfully have blocked it if they did. There’s Austin/Liz and Bayleigh/Swaggy too but I’m pretty sure they never showed that either.

I unfortunately saw McRanda and Liz and Austin on feeds.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4

Jasmine's afraid to vote to keep Indy because she thinks it will put a target on her back. I think the target is already there. She and Michael are talking, she tells Michael that she and Michael are alike.

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Jasmine thinks of going into the HOH bed but she doesn't know how people feel about their beds. She'd be scared. 

Having watched Jasmine and Alyssa shake an ants’ feast worth of crumbs out of her sheets after a night in the HoH room, I wouldn’t let her anywhere near my bed.  She should be scared.

9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

She and Michael are talking, she tells Michael that she and Michael are alike.

She thinks she and everyone are alike. I heard her say that to Turner once, and I’m sure he was as flattered as you would expect.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Can they not request a birthday cake from the DR?   I don't mean some Duff Goldman Ace of Cakes creation for $5,000.  Can't they just get a sheet cake from the Piggly Wiggly bakery?   

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2