Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 1/7/2023 at 7:29 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

I can't remember which gossip site/article/talking head but somebody said that the reason why the Kardashian-Jenner ladies, well mainly the Kardashian sisters have made this unspoken rule that any child/children they have will all have the same father is because of all the dysfunction I guess from Caitlyn's (step siblings) children from her multiple marriages.

So I can see the two younger Jenner sister's following their big sister's lead and doing the same.

Yeah, I’m wondering if the sisters are rethinking that one man, one father policy.  It’s also been rather dysfunctional.  

• Like 1

Damn Im late lol he's adorable. 

Okay Khloe is up next 😂

Also what's about to drop or maybe the rumor that a Kravis baby is on the way is true and PMK was like do us a solid Kylie and introduce your son and his name to the world or Travis was the one saying I don't want my son out there and now that they've broken up she like F it imma show my child.

So many variables to consider with this family.

Img_2023_01_21_19_59_48.jpeg

Img_2023_01_21_20_00_59.jpeg

And I bet it's pronounced Heir like he's the heir.

• Like 7

I bet baby Aire has a new name change as I'm scrolling through my FYP on TikTok and several Arabic speaking folks have made videos laughing because they're saying in Arabic Aire means "my penis" so I guess Wolf doesn't sound so bad after all. LoL 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I bet baby Aire has a new name change as I'm scrolling through my FYP on TikTok and several Arabic speaking folks have made videos laughing because they're saying in Arabic Aire means "my penis" so I guess Wolf doesn't sound so bad after all. LoL 🤦🏾‍♀️

Almost any name has a negative connotation in some country or culture. imo the word Aire has a nice sound to it - wonder if they’re calling him Airey.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
16 hours ago, Artsda said:

He's adorable and looks like Kylie.  Her genes strong in both kids.

When Stormi was born, people were obnoxiously insisting that Kylie's Asian bodyguard was the father, presumably because they believed Travis was too dark skinned to have fathered the child. Not only was that insulting to all parties involved, but it showed ignorance of genetics, at least as it applies to biracial children. So far with Aire, people are not spouting that stupid crap again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Almost any name has a negative connotation in some country or culture. imo the word Aire has a nice sound to it - wonder if they’re calling him Airey.

Adding the Y makes it even more ridiculous, imo. 

• Like 2

Horrible name.  School kids will taunt him unmercifully -- "Aire-head" or "Airey-fairy" or some other name some kids are so good at inventing.  You can give kids a zillion "be kind" lectures but it doesn't stick with all of them - & If a kid is looking for something to razz, it's a good bet it'll start with the obvious - a name or physical or mental attributes.  He's a cute kid -- but the name's a disaster waiting to happen. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

Horrible name.  School kids will taunt him unmercifully -- "Aire-head" or "Airey-fairy" or some other name some kids are so good at inventing.  You can give kids a zillion "be kind" lectures but it doesn't stick with all of them - & If a kid is looking for something to razz, it's a good bet it'll start with the obvious - a name or physical or mental attributes.  He's a cute kid -- but the name's a disaster waiting to happen. 

It's a big leap of faith the kid will have any kind of formal education.  That doesn't mix well with this family.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
16 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

It's a big leap of faith the kid will have any kind of formal education.  That doesn't mix well with this family.

You're probably sooo right!  But even Kim, Kourtney & Khloe were schooled through high school & Kourtney went to Uni -- though Kylie & Kendall not so much at high school's end. (Can't remember back to KUWTK season 1 - didn't watch much after.) 

Neither they nor the new generation seem to lack for friends, parties, & other kids around.  The taunting or making fun doesn't HAVE to be IN school - but likely to come from school-AGE kids.  Somewhere, someday, Aire will be taunted for that name - on a play date, on a playground, at another kid's home.  It's a dumb name.  

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, realityplease said:

You're probably sooo right!  But even Kim, Kourtney & Khloe were schooled through high school & Kourtney went to Uni -- though Kylie & Kendall not so much at high school's end. (Can't remember back to KUWTK season 1 - didn't watch much after.) 

It wasn't in season 1, but I remember the storyline about Kendall and Kylie dropping out of high school. The girls told Kris that, due to the filming schedule, appearances, modeling gigs, etc., they've missed too much school and fell behind. Kylie pretty much admitted that she felt stupid, which I thought was very sad. You'd think that a parent with as many resources as Kris would have dialed back on the non-school work and hired a team of tutors to help Kendall and Kylie get caught up, but instead she let them drop out. Kris has always steered her children towards money and famewhoring to the exclusion of everything else.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Why are ppl saying he looks like Kylie? Kylie has changed everything about herself. She doesn’t even look like herself anymore. She’s had so much plastic surgery.

Both Stormi and the baby look alike, but which parent do they actually look like will determined when they get older. I hope they look like her before the surgery.lol. 

8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Ms. Jenner has been out and about for Paris fashion week, she got rave reviews for her scapparelli lion's head dress but now she's getting the sour and IMO rightfully so for letting Givenchy put this noose necklace on her.

Kylie-Jenner-Givenchy-noose-necklace-paris-fashion-week-zoom.jpg

Like girl why didn't you say no as a mother to black biracial children... 

Kylie Jenner in Givenchy noose necklace

i'm not surprised about this at all on so many levels. I'll be way more stunned & surprised if this cause her & that family to be blacklisted permanently. I don't know why anybody still thinks Kylie has any motherly instincts in her in the first place. We all know that she doesn't have any amount of decency & common sense in that soulless body of hers. I'm more surprised that Kylie didn't make Stormi wear that piece of garbage. 

BTW, she still looks flat out hideous as usual. What does Kylie know about Fashion other than playing dress up for those sorry ass companies (Givenchy, Balenciaga, etc...) & always looking like garbage doing it?!

Why did Givenchy made this disgusting necklace in the first place & what was point of making this crap? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Magog said:

Why did Givenchy made this disgusting necklace in the first place & what was point of making this crap? 

My guess is since they're a European based company/brand and likely have no black person working in an executive decision making position that they're just above that "pesky American racism and slavery thing" and saw no problems with the necklace.

Didn't some designer, And I want to say it Balenciaga that one year made bracelets that looked every bit like the cuffs/shackles they used on slaves.

• Sad 2

I don't think Kylie is educated.  She has probably never had any kind of meaningful conversations with her boyfriends or anyone, really, on the significance of the noose in black history. I will bet she is mostly ignorant of history, geography, math, etc. This is no excuse; but when you live your life surrounded by sycophants, fame/money grubbing family, lack of exposure to working people and the less fortunate...you get a Kylie, Chloe, Kendell (sp?).  Kim may be the brightest bulb of the bunch.  Words I never thought I would type.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Magog said:

i'm not surprised about this at all on so many levels. I'll be way more stunned & surprised if this cause her & that family to be blacklisted permanently. I don't know why anybody still thinks Kylie has any motherly instincts in her in the first place. We all know that she doesn't have any amount of decency & common sense in that soulless body of hers. I'm more surprised that Kylie didn't make Stormi wear that piece of garbage. 

BTW, she still looks flat out hideous as usual. What does Kylie know about Fashion other than playing dress up for those sorry ass companies (Givenchy, Balenciaga, etc...) & always looking like garbage doing it?!

And look at the bottom section of her face showing in this pic - just warped and unnatural. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Magog said:

I'll be way more stunned & surprised if this cause her & that family to be blacklisted permanently.

It won't because "they" don't care about black people or our horrific history and the continuation of said history.

This will go away much like Kendall's Pepsi commercial, if anything this is giving the family and Kylie more clicks online.

Now if she wore anything antisemitic immediately they'd be done. 

• Sad 3
  • Applause 2
30 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It won't because "they" don't care about black people or our horrific history and the continuation of said history.

. This is no excuse; but when you live your life surrounded by sycophants, fame/money grubbing family, lack of exposure to working people and the less fortunate...you get a Kylie, Chloe, Kendall (sp?).  Kim may be the brightest bulb of the bunch.  Words I never thought I would type.  

Of course they don't care. Just like Kim's absolute bullshit on justice reform, prison reform, & trying to be a lawyer. Its downright insulting that Kylie, Kim, & rest of the Kardashians are even consider being black.

Frankly, even if one day that Kylie ever decides to care about black people or our horrific history, I wouldn't believe a single word or action coming from her.

Edited by Magog
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Magog said:

Maybe it's a collab with Ye, this seems like something he would "design"

9 hours ago, skipnjump said:

Kylie now has a Stormi and an Aire.  I guess the next kid will be Cloudi or Windi.  She seems to be going with an environmental theme.

Trying to make up for killing the environment with her 15 minute private plane flights?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Kemper said:

I don't think Kylie is educated.  She has probably never had any kind of meaningful conversations with her boyfriends or anyone, really, on the significance of the noose in black history. I will bet she is mostly ignorant of history, geography, math, etc. This is no excuse; but when you live your life surrounded by sycophants, fame/money grubbing family, lack of exposure to working people and the less fortunate...you get a Kylie, Chloe, Kendell (sp?).

She was never that smart to begin with.  She can barely even mutter a cohesive sentence.  That's why it's a joke that she is portrayed as this billionaire CEO.  It is in Name Only.  Because she sure has a lot of time hanging out on social media - getting glam, picking out outfits and posing for selfies.  It's not like she spends her time to promoting charitable causes.  

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 1/26/2023 at 7:13 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

My guess is since they're a European based company/brand and likely have no black person working in an executive decision making position that they're just above that "pesky American racism and slavery thing" and saw no problems with the necklace.

Didn't some designer, And I want to say it Balenciaga that one year made bracelets that looked every bit like the cuffs/shackles they used on slaves.

There’s no excuse.  It’s a noose.   Everyone knows nooses are for hanging people or suicide.   It only has negative connotations.   She’s just a stupid woman who is dressed by other people to showcase their clothes.  Givenchy needs to take the criticism not this useless empty twat who just follows orders.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, AstridM said:
8 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Idk how legit the Sun is, I'll be more inclined to believe that is her new home if I see it reported on Dirt

What on earth is Dirt?

3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:
7 hours ago, AstridM said:

What on earth is Dirt?

A real estate site that reports on celebrities, athletes, influencers, ECT real estate news.

https://www.dirt.com/

Basically, a LCD, vile, rotting, bedbug-inducing piece of crap like The Sun, Daily Mail, E Network, Inside Edition, Extra, Entertainment Tonight, Billy Bush, Elvis Duran & Z100, etc... that is in bed with the Kardashians & others of their vileness (especially influencers).

• Like 2
6 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

A real estate site that reports on celebrities, athletes, influencers, ECT real estate news.

https://www.dirt.com/

“Influencers” 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Magog said:

Basically, a LCD, vile, rotting, bedbug-inducing piece of crap like The Sun, Daily Mail, E Network, Inside Edition, Extra, Entertainment Tonight, Billy Bush, Elvis Duran & Z100, etc... that is in bed with the Kardashians & others of their vileness (especially influencers).

Ugh. 

On 1/26/2023 at 12:35 PM, Magog said:

Of course they don't care. Just like Kim's absolute bullshit on justice reform, prison reform, & trying to be a lawyer. Its downright insulting that Kylie, Kim, & rest of the Kardashians are even consider being black.

Frankly, even if one day that Kylie ever decides to care about black people or our horrific history, I wouldn't believe a single word or action coming from her.

And WHY don't they care? Because they're uneducated idiots & the only thing that "speaks" to them is MONEY. 

That's why Kylie is dumb enough to adorn herself with a noose to promote a fashion house, why Kim was sued some time back for misappropriating Japanese culture, why Kendall was accused of misappropriating hispanic culture in her tequila ads.  They'll ignorantly cross any lines - cultural or legal - so long as there's a payday -- or until stopped. (As when Kim took money to promote dubious securities until fined by the SEC for $1.3 million dollars; As when Ye lost lucrative contracts due to antisemitic comments.)

They don't care about the history of black people because they don't know &/or care about the history of ANY people - even their own.  That's why years back Lamar was signed to promote Turkish Airlines -- until someone reminded Khloe about the horrible Armenian genocide perpetrated by Turkey.  Only when called out did  she suddenly "remember" the Kardashians' Armenian heritage & stop him.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, nexxie said:

the construction site of the Kylie Cosmetics CEO’s future dwelling is right in between Kris Jenner’s $20 million eight-bedroom house and Khloe Kardashian’s custom $17 million abode. 

How is that possible? Kris & Khloe's houses are so close they can see into each other's houses by looking out the window. How is Kyle sandwiching a house there? And WHY???

4 hours ago, GaT said:

How is that possible? Kris & Khloe's houses are so close they can see into each other's houses by looking out the window. How is Kyle sandwiching a house there? And WHY???

I wondered how that location is possible too - will Kylie’s compound be on a hill lording over them?

26 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Arial Footage of Kris and Khole's houses via X17

From this footage, from a year ago when the houses were under construction, Kylie could have bought one of the surrounding houses and tore it down for the lot to build as in the video it does not appear to be any vacant lots close by.

It must be something like that, because there is absolutely no way to put a house between the other two.

45 minutes ago, GaT said:

It must be something like that, because there is absolutely no way to put a house between the other two.

Nope. 

This new house must be like around the corner from Kris and Khole's houses as the articles say near their homes. Because that's a 5 acre lot she bought for $15 million 

Img_2023_01_29_23_25_34.jpeg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1