Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E13: It Comes Down to This LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, wallflower75 said:

Do we really believe Omar when he says that everyone's vote is up for grabs?

I never believe that when a juror says 'my vote is up for grabs'.  Maybe someone gets swayed into changing their mind, but they know who they are voting for.

Romeo maybe made a nice save there.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hai, that's not gaslighting; it's lying. 

Seriously…lame…gaslighting is the new buzzword people love to use.  Like, look at my new vocab!

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 5

I'll give the show credit where it's due, the last couple of seasons have had good jury questions. It had been getting pretty scripted and brief before then. Lots of interaction and back and forth. Not just each person standing up and asking one question (anymore).

• Love 8
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I'll give the show credit where it's due, the last couple of seasons have had good jury questions. It had been getting pretty scripted and brief before then. Lots of interaction and back and forth. Not just each person standing up and asking one question (anymore).

But I *miss* “my question is you suck”.

• LOL 9

Romeo recovered nicely from that first round.  I think Hai got him rattled, but it actually proved his point when he was answering his question.

Mike's admitting he maybe didn't play with integrity like he thought he did.  Good call to say that, because he got hammered in the social game round over that.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Romeo actually does have a social move he can claim, but it was done pre-merge: convincing Drea to not vote Rocksroy out.  Though he fails it by failing to save Zach.

. . . who?

• LOL 1