Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E13: It Comes Down to This LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Lindsay got passed over for last season due to COVID?  Interesting.

I wonder how she far she would have gone. But that would involve rewatching S41.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Mike, I get. He just lost after thinking he had it. Jonathan just seems bitter for no reason (I know he voted for Mike but he's clearly unhappy with Maryanne winning).

He talked about Maryann and Romeo being lazy around camp in his talking heads. So that physical aspect he probably felt those 2 didn't really have that component and maybe made them unworthy winners.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

RHAP podcasts have confirmed that Lindsay would have had Tiffany's spot had she made it onto last season.

That's interesting because this season I kept thinking how she reminded my of Tiffany, except was better at challenges.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

He talked about Maryann and Romeo being lazy around camp in his talking heads. So that physical aspect he probably felt those 2 didn't really have that component and maybe made them unworthy winners.

Uggggggh.  I get so tired of the whole "strongest person in the game should win" mentality.

• Love 5
Just now, KaveDweller said:

That's interesting because this season I kept thinking how she reminded my of Tiffany, except was better at challenges.

Who was Tiffany? Once again . . . I’m not rewatching S41.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I still find that moment hysterical.  I mean, Probst barely got any words out as to what was happening and MaryAnne lost it.  I really thought she was going to be super annoying and cry during every vote.  She impressed me.

I thought she was going to be super annoying as well so to go from that to pulling off the Omar move, surprised me. For me, she wasn't really on the radar until she took the shot to get Omar out and sure, she had found some idols but I don't give idols much attention unless they're played strategically. I'm glad she recognized that she needed to start making moves when she did because she would have been seen as a goat.

• Love 2

Jeff asked Omar to compare the final 3 to animals.  Not going how I expected lol  Jonathan tries to help because he can't come up with one for Mike.  Probst tells him to butt out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

So I was surprised by the spoiler saying that she'd made the F3 and won. 

Would have been nice if there weren't so many people posting so confidently here and elsewhere with that knowledge...

I am bummed for Mike, don't care if it's an island of one. But he made it to the end at 58, won an immunity on a puzzle!, and second place money is nothing to be sneezed at.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I don’t remember where I saw it, but Peachy said that reading the votes at the end and then going right to the after show is here to stay.

boo.  I much preferred the live reunions.

These animal definitions by Omar aren’t great…

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Jeff asked Omar to compare the final 3 to animals.  Not going how I expected lol  Jonathan tries to help because he can't come up with one for Mike.  Probst tells him to butt out.

Yeah, and then Omar comes up with a bear too.  

Just now, MerBearHou said:

These animal definitions by Omar aren’t great…

I’m wondering what he would’ve said about Jonathan. He’s got the monkey run, but I don’t think monkeys get that big.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:
22 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I don’t remember where I saw it, but Peachy said that reading the votes at the end and then going right to the after show is here to stay.

boo.  I much preferred the live reunions.

There was an article recently released that mentioned that.  With the way things are, this format probably happens for 43 & 44.  Definitely autumn 2022, and I doubt pre 40 returns in spring 2023

How the hell did MaryAnn keep this a secret?  She has NO poker face.

Romeo and Mike are both like “bah who cares about not winning I feel like a winner anyways.”  Spoiler alert - neither of you are winners.