Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E13: It Comes Down to This LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Is The Challenge: USA supposed to be like MTV's The Challenge?

I think so, with CBS “stars” in place of the usual gang of assholes.

Here’s hoping Lindsey can cash in her advantage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I wish Tori had managed to stick around, because I've gotten tired of this whole 'Lindsay vs Jonathan' in challenges.  Especially because neither are true comp beasts like previous castaways. 

• Love 2
Just now, bankerchick said:

Mike is rocking the puzzle.  Who knew?

He'd almost be better off throwing the challenge, because then he'd have an excuse to use the idol on himself and break his promise to MaryAnne and Lindsay.

• Love 1
Just now, Brendan Birch said:

Maryanne being encouraging of Romeo, even though it's clear he has no chance.

My question is if she’d be as encouraging if she wasn’t safe.

Mike! With the upset!!!

Het, it wasn’t Lindsey or Jonathan, so I think that counts as an upset.

Dang, never thought you could bleed in a puzzle challenge. Also, while I consider Mike to be a goat, this is a nice moment.

(edited)

I think Jonathan, Romeo, and MaryAnne knew they were safe as long as Lindsay lost.  But they were also so far behind it didn't matter.  MaryAnne is definitely safe with her idol, and if people bought Romeo's lie he should be good.

Mike picks Jonathan for reward.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Brendan Birch said:

He'll expose himself if he does.

Yeah, I thought he'd pick Lindsay but I'm not sure if picking Jonathan was smart.    

Can't decide if I want Lindsay to go tonight or for them to blindside Jonathan.  Tough choice when there's only two people I'm actually rooting for to win.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, I thought he'd pick Lindsay but I'm not sure if picking Jonathan was smart.    

Can't decide if I want Lindsay to go tonight or for them to blindside Jonathan.  Tough choice when there's only two people I'm actually rooting for to win.

I think Mike plays his idol for his bro Jonathan.   No way he is keeping his word to MaryAnne when J is vulnerable.  

• Love 2

If Mike plays his idol for Jonathan after promising MaryAnne and Lindsay he'd play it for them, I hope they call him out big time for that.  Lindsay may be the bitter vote-off I've been waiting for.

• Love 5
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Lindsay is starting to give shades of that nutty woman last season who was obsessed with booting Xander and became full-on unhinged and obsessed about him. 

That was Liana.

So I wonder--does MaryAnne play her idol for Lindsey?  Or does she play it for herself just in case? 

Just now, bankerchick said:

Lindsay is like a 14 year old girl who can't stop talking (and bitching) about the boy she has a crush on.

When she said she's much better at this game than he is, I'm sitting here thinking 'well, he did totally blindside you last week and was onto your scheming', so score one point for the big guy.

• Love 6
Just now, vb68 said:

Mike is setting himself up right here.

Everyone except Romeo thinks he'll play the idol for them.

Again, VERY reminiscent on Xander at F5 last season. Promising to play an idol and then breaking that promise. Just this time, it's him promising multiple people.

• Love 2