Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E13: It Comes Down to This LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Super strategic on Maryanne’s part to not show that she had an idol.  That would have infuriated Mike who played his for her (wasted it actually) and she sort of conned him into playing his for her instead of Jonathan or Lindsey (or however you spell it - IDC).  Good game play / good poker face.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Mary Anne got Mike to play his idol for her and still kept hers that she can't play anymore, ensuring Lindsay was booted. But she probably played her enough to have earned Lindsay's vote and trust, since they all STILL don't know she had an idol the whole time. Interesting.

I think MaryAnne was thinking that if she played hers it would make her a target for the next vote.

• Love 1

When Mike mentioned he was playing his idol for MaryAnne because she was loyal, it would have been a bad look if she whipped her idol out to save Lindsay or someone else.  Impressive that no one knew about it, but an unnecessary move that might have cost her.

• Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

I think MaryAnne was thinking that if she played hers it would make her a target for the next vote.

Yep, because she would've pissed Mike off because he wasted his on her and possibly Romeo because she didn't tell him.

• Love 1

I think Maryanne keeping her idol will work to her favor at final tribal. She can say thanks to her strategy, social game and persuasiveness, she did not need to use her idol.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Why?  No one knows she had the idol unless she tells them.  And what would be the point of doing that now because it would piss the others off.

Sorry that won't work well for Mike I should have said

• Love 1

I know they make them say some of the stuff that is recorded before hand, but between that and his other comments Romeo sounds majorly delusional ! Maybe his relatives are rooting for him, but I kind of doubt many other people are-- he's just there, period.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Oh I hate this dumb ball puzzle.

It’s more endurance than puzzle. And I have fond memories of Natalie winning on that in S40.

Mike. What the fuck?!?

Edited by Lantern7
(edited)

And...Romeo wins?

I'm happy.  Especially because Jonathan was guaranteed to take Mike to the final 3.  But I'm glad Romeo got something like this.  He said he was tired of being 'in case' vote at TC.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 6