Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E13: It Comes Down to This LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

After a grueling, accelerated 26-day season filled with new twists and advantages, castaways navigate their way to the final 3 and then the final vote where one is crowned the Sole Survivor.

Original airdate 5/25/22

This is your LIVE CHAT THREAD.

This is slated as a 3 hour finale.  I don't know if it's show and reunion, or just show, so this is your topic for the entire three hours.

(edited)

Probst: “*whackity whackity whack whack whack*”

Never change, Jeffey! I don’t mean it!

ETA: He will never admit the series isn’t the definition of relevant, and that is sad.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Can't believe it's the finale tonight :(  

I've really enjoyed this season, I hate to say good-bye to this cast.  Would love to see a good chunk of them return in the future (where I'll probably learn to dislike them lol)

I'll say it again, Probst needs a haircut. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 6
(edited)

I guess this guys didn't understand that "starting over at a brand new camp" meant "starting over at a brand new camp".

Leave it to MaryAnne to look on the bright side.  She thinks she's got a serious shot to win.

Hey, Jonathan's actually making sense in this argument with Lindsey.  

Lindsey: 'why didn't you tell me it was Omar? I was in your alliance!'

Jonathan: 'you voted for me'

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
Just now, Lantern7 said:

“Omer.” You think that’ll come up in the aftermath? Probably not. 🙄

That's actually how you say his name. I checked back on one of his pre-show video interviews, and it's actually pronounced that way.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Finale! Can’t believe Romeo has made it this far. 

I completely forgot about him. I think that's why he's still there - the other players forget him, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Man, Lindsay is OK, but she clinched the L in the penultimate episode.  She wanted Jon out (the whole time), and she failed.  That's too bad for her.  Jonathan may be smug, but his point is fair enough

• Love 6
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I don't care for sending the final five to a new beach with nothing.

I don't think it adds anything.

Me neither.  I guess re-building fire, getting water, and making a shelter is essential and could drain their energy.  But what's the point?  Especially with a shortened season.

Romeo lied about having an idol.  Everyone knows Mike has an idol.  No one knows Romeo is lying or about MaryAnne's idol.  This could be fun.

Even more fun since Mike is sort of promising a tearful Lindsay he'll play her idol for her, after MaryAnne already told her Mike said he'd play it for her.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, bankerchick said:

Am I missing something?  Lindsay is mad she's not in the alliance when she voted for Jonathan???

It was completely ridiculous. I like Lindsay but she was full of shit there. She kept insisting how Jonathan was being confrontational but the only one being confrontational was her. Jonathan seemed quite calm to me and he was right, that the bottom line is she voted for him. So if things had gone how she planned it, he'd be gone. 

• Love 11

Sorry, not in the camp of Lindsay at all.  Jonathan calmly but firmly said “you voted for me, Lindsey”.  She wanted him to take the bait and get heated with her and he didn’t.  Her reaction drives me NUTS and I’m a woman.  

• Love 13
(edited)
4 minutes ago, bankerchick said:

Am I missing something?  Lindsay is mad she's not in the alliance when she voted for Jonathan???

Supposedly she's mad because her and Jonathan were supposed to be in an alliance together, and she's mad because he never told her it was always going to be Omar.  She got outplayed big time by Jonathan and that's why she's probably pissed, and now she's in a terrible position because of her bad game play.

When Jonathan smiled at her after saying 'you voted for me', I smiled, too.  He's absolutely right in that argument.  She blew it big time.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 6

Can't blame Romeo for his fake idol.  Mike's like, "That's great man!" which was sorta hilarious.  It's not like Romeo has anything to lose at this point

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, fireice13 said:

I think Lindsay just wanted Jonathan to admit that he kept her out of his plans and he's refusing to admit that.

But he kept her out of his plans because he knew she, along with Omar, was gunning for him. And she wasn't willing to admit that either. So once again, she was equally full of shit. 

• Love 6

I love MaryAnne.  She's not even trying on this word scramble because she doesn't want Mike or Jonathan to get this advantage.

So if she wants to go to the end with Lindsay, would she play her idol for her?  

• Love 4
Just now, Straycat80 said:

An advantage this late? Just once I’d like for them to do a season of no idols or advantages. 

SAME.  I am so tired of advantages after advantages.  I know it may seem like it makes the game more exciting, because you never know who might have an idol, blah blah.  But still.

• Love 11

I wish there was a disadvantage that said 'anyone whose names start with J, L, and Mi are eliminated, those whose names start with Ro or Ma go directly to the final tribal council'.  I love this season, but it's saying something about this final 5 when I'm rooting for Romeo to beat everyone but MaryAnne.

• Love 5
(edited)

What’s my favorite Big Brother moment? When it gets canceled. That’ll be my fave moment.

Ugggggh . . . Josh. Definition of “pantload.”

Also not looking forward to explaining TJ Lavin to Challenge newbies.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 3