Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E13: It Comes Down to This LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Jonathan will return . . . either on Survivor or any iteration of The Challenge.

Shit . . . no automatic GIF from the end of Rollerball. I’m convinced having a crowd chant “Jonathan” is how Probst wanted this season to end.

• Love 1

So Mike probably has Jonathan for sure.  I doubt he has Chanelle, but hard to say.  I'm at a loss with everyone else.  Drea praised Mike's game in her exit interviews, but that doesn't mean she voted for him.  

• Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

The question is who will cry more, Maryanne or Romeo?

MaryAnne may pull her card out that she has been using her emotions to her advantage.  Which could backfire on her, depending on what kind of mood the jury is in.  Some may question how genuine she is.

Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

What is The Challenge you guys keep talking about

I assume they mean The Challenge, which airs on MTV and has been casting Survivor and Big Brother players in recent years.

It’s so funny how most nights I’m falling asleep in my recliner by ten but Survivor finale night for three hours?  I’m wide awake.  In fact, let’s do four hours!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, Brendan Birch said:

I'll give Maryanne this.  At the outset, I never would've imagined getting this F3.

I'm shocked Taku actually stuck together until the final 6, and no one seemed to be onto them about that.  That was their plan, and everyone else turned on their tribemates and went along with the Taku members.  In some ways even Mike was being played by them.

• Love 3
Just now, mojoween said:

It’s so funny how most nights I’m falling asleep in my recliner by ten but Survivor finale night for three hours?  I’m wide awake.  In fact, let’s do four hours!

Nah, I got work tomorrow. But yes, this has been a compelling season, gimmicks aside.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Based on these comments, it certainly looks like the jury is swaying Mike's way. 

But only if he owns his game. I hope he does own it and doesn't try for the whole "I played with honour and integrity."

• Love 2

I will be shocked if Romeo is any sort of a contender, unless he produces a strong argument that he wasn't given a chance and always outside the numbers, so he had to do what he had to do to survive (and was always at risk of leaving for being the 'in case' vote).  But I believe this will be between Mike and MaryAnne.

• Love 2
(edited)

Funny the final three are each from one of the original three tribes: Maryanne from Taku, Mike from Vati ands Romeo from Ika.

e.t.a. what Brendan Birch said.

Edited by iMonrey
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

What is The Challenge you guys keep talking about

It’s a long-running series on MTV. Tonight, they’ve been airing commercials for a new version that will air on CBS.

I think Hai set it up for Mike-if he wants to say he played with integrity, he's going to have to own his moves that he made.  I do think Mike might get himself in trouble with playing the loyalty and honor card, especially since he helped backstab some members on the jury.  

MaryAnne will really have to sell her moves and underdog status.

Omar: 'it's been so long since we got to talk to you'.  Maybe for Chanelle, but not Omar.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Not a bad opening from Omar.

Yeah, I liked how they started with him.

Mike says he only went back on his word once, and that was with Rocksroy.  MaryAnne objects to Tori saying she didn't take the game seriously, because that was her strategy.  Good argument.

• Love 2