Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Big Apple Squabbles

• Start Topic

The ladies travel to the Big Apple for Kandi’s Broadway show, but her giftbag generates unexpected buzz with her single friends. A condo reveals the cracks in Kandi and Todd’s relationship. Drew and Ralph attempt to repair their own marital woes with a 30-day challenge.

Airdate: 05/22/2022

8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Your husband attempted to gas light you but live in the moment … if you lose : hers is you have to fuck him 5 times a day if you want to or not.. his is you have to be a parent and do parental stuff? Wow  .. was that therapist super sexist or was that just me? 

It wasn’t just you.

• Love 13

I find Marlo, Sheree and Kenya somewhat entertaining. I could live without Drew and her husband. Sanya might be okay time will tell. Todd is trying to prove that he brings something to the table with this condo. Since it’s tied to an old relationship, Kandi isn’t impressed. Will Todd take care of fixing it up or will Kandi have to be involved?
Why is Dr Ken back? This isn’t real counseling. 

• Love 8

That kerfuffle about the condo is ridiculous.

Kandi is absolutely correct. If she travels to New York City she wants to stay in a hotel in Manhattan and not have to deal with housekeeping - buying food - cleaning it etc. 

Why didn't he fix it up for his daughter who I thought lives in NY. It must have been vacant for a long time because it dates to before his marriage so why is it suddenly an issue.

It is also not a particularly comfortable space - no one actually uses a loft space reached by a spiral staircase unless they are desperate for space because it is so difficult to access. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Your husband attempted to gas light you but live in the moment … if you lose : hers is you have to fuck him 5 times a day if you want to or not.. his is you have to be a parent and do parental stuff? Wow  .. was that therapist super sexist or was that just me? 

Definitely not just you. I don't trust any of these "therapists" and "counselors" who show up on reality shows. They're all just angling for 15 minutes and a spinoff. 

Todd's condo is dated, but it's a damn good investment. He can make good money renting it out on Airbnb after he's done renovating it. The blue tile backsplash has to go, and while the spiral staircase may be dated as well, it's a space saver. But I'm sure a good contractor can give him a list of options. I'd love to see the finished product. 

I'm tired of Drew and Ralph. They bring down the vibe everywhere they go. I'm tired of hearing about the "assistant" and Drew going on about Ralph invalidating her feelings. He's an asshole. We already know this. 

And wtf was her explanation about the assistant who's on probation? I refuse to believe that Ralph and Drew are so important that they need 4 assistants. One or two I could understand, but all of 4? Please. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I am surprised that Kandi does not see the condo as the cash cow it could be, put some money in to it and rent it out...she typically likes a way to make money.  It is not exactly a love nest for Todd it looks terrible, I can't see her being suspicious about Todd and that condo.  Seems stupid to be so bothered about that place, digging deep for a story line perhaps?

What does Ralph do for a living that he needs one assistant let alone four.  Drew's assistant said her husband is gay?

Every time these couples are together Kandi starts asking questions about sexual things like a 15 year old, where is the craziest place you ever had sex? Who is having the dirtiest sex? Here are some sex toys so you can have more sex...then gets offended about someone saying she sucked dick in a locker room, I would have thought she would have said she did and gave the details.  What is her preoccupation with the sex lives of the HW's, it is not salacious she is embarrassing herself.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Every time these couples are together Kandi starts asking questions about sexual things like a 15 year old, where is the craziest place you ever had sex? Who is having the dirtiest sex? Here are some sex toys so you can have more sex...then gets offended about someone saying she sucked dick in a locker room, I would have thought she would have said she did and gave the details.  What is her preoccupation with the sex lives of the HW's, it is not salacious she is embarrassing herself.

Yeah.  I find Kandi’s obsession with sex tiresome.

• Love 17
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Yeah.  I find Kandi’s obsession with sex tiresome.

It is one of her significant money streams. 

However I posted last episode being WTF as to why she seemed to take umbrage at having sucked sick in a locker room. It doesn’t seem to be particularly salacious given what she has openly discussed about her past sexual escapades. It seemed odd to fake pearl clutching at such a non issue. 

Edited by amarante
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I loved her though.  She was fun and really grew up on the show.

I guess you didn't see her spin-off? (Porsha)

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I guess you didn't see her spin-off?

Porsha is so immature and soooooo loud! I think she left the show because her new rich man is shady and they don't want any of that exposed. I have no receipts on that, just my opinion. The guy is creepy. 

Hell has officially frozen over because I am liking Kenya. She was sweet with her daughter picking out her clothes for her trip. Brooklyn is a doll. Kenya was spot on giving Ralph shit about what a colossal a-hole he is. She didn't raise her voice but made her point comparing him to Marc. Even Drew appreciated it. 

Todd doesn't need that place in NJ. They should fix it up and sell it. They (Kandi) are wealthy people. Stay in luxury first class hotels when in NY and get waited on during your stay. Todd wants to be able to do his thing, I don't trust his motive for wanting to keep that trash box. 

Surprise, Margo admitting she can't afford to live in Buckhead like Kenya and Sheree. That was unexpected. Her lot looked like it was in the middle of a not so great area. Again, Kenya was nice and respectful when looking at the floor plans.  Where the HELL is Kenya??

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Again, Kenya was nice and respectful when looking at the floor plans.  Where the HELL is Kenya??

she has dealt with so much Personal shit in her day to day life I guess she doesn't have time to let that shit bother her anymore :) 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Surprise, Margo admitting she can't afford to live in Buckhead like Kenya and Sheree. That was unexpected. Her lot looked like it was in the middle of a not so great area. Again, Kenya was nice and respectful when looking at the floor plans.  Where the HELL is Kenya??

It said her house to be is in Decatur. Decatur is a very, very nice area and not cheap at all. There is a lot of trees and wooded areas between houses.

We didn’t get a good look at the street.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

It said her house to be is in Decatur. Decatur is a very, very nice area and not cheap at all. There is a lot of trees and wooded areas between houses.

We didn’t get a good look at the street.

It appeared to be like a regular subdivision street .. you could see her neighbors houses were closer to her property  I mean there was trees but ya know ..but hey build your house Marlo … most people can’t afford to buy one let alone build so hats off 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Yes, Decatur is nice. I didn't see any trees and wooded area's around her homesite. It looked like some dumps surrounding. I kept thinking she's gonna need a mighty tall fence and lots of landscaping around there. Surprised it was Decatur. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yes, Decatur is nice. I didn't see any trees and wooded area's around her homesite. It looked like some dumps surrounding. I kept thinking she's gonna need a mighty tall fence and lots of landscaping around there. Surprised it was Decatur. 

I did half watch, maybe I should rewatch 😜

• LOL 1

Dr. Ken makes Dr. Phil look like Freud. What a quack. 

Thank you for finally giving Marlo a peach. Her  billionaire benefactor may have paid off Bravo to get her one, but she’s keeping this show entertaining for me. 

Please fire Drew and her wannabe Usher husband. They’re both repulsive and clearly hate each other. Therapist Yes GIF by ABC Network

• Love 6

What the fuck is that supposed marriage counsellor? He’s a joke. Ralph is lying right off the bat why he did that dinner. I hate Ralph and Drew they suck so bad. 

Kandi is rich enough to stay in nice ass hotels why would she go out to a condo. They should rent it out or sell it. 

I kind of liked Kenya this episode.

Ralph still trying to justify his cheating. Ralph and Drew both just ruined a nice dinner. Being around them would be the worst.

• Love 12
(edited)
On 5/24/2022 at 9:51 PM, Marley said:

What the fuck is that supposed marriage counsellor? He’s a joke. Ralph is lying right off the bat why he did that dinner. I hate Ralph and Drew they suck so bad. 

*snip*

Ralph still trying to justify his cheating. Ralph and Drew both just ruined a nice dinner. Being around them would be the worst.

I'd have to see Drew outside of this marriage to know what I think about her. Ralph - he's told me everything I need to know about him.  Drew, overall, seems fairly nice and fairly dim. She's not smart enough to combat Ralph's nonsense.  And she's being told at every turn that SHE'S the one who is wrong.  Obviously Ralph is gaslighting the fuck out of her. Then that idiot doctor basically called her a bitch for not accepting Ralph's Grand Gesture Meant to Distract From Fuckery.  All Drew did was say she didn't want high highs that come after low lows.  I get that.  Then Kenya had Ralph dead to rights (Ralph and Drew are the same as Kenya and Mark, just the dumbed down version.  Although I don't see the malice from Ralph that I did Mark.  I don't think Ralph is out to hurt Drew, he just doesn't want to be held accountable for anything he does), but then she remembered Drew is her enemy and basically said, Drew does the same shit so **shrug**.

I honestly hope there is someone in Drew's life who is telling her this shit is NOT ok.  

ETA:  And all the women who were saying you teach a man how to love you.  Once again putting Ralph's abusive behavior on Drew and her responsibility. 

Edited by lasu
  • Love 6
On 5/23/2022 at 1:54 PM, bichonblitz said:

I know; I'm liking this more humble version of Marlo. Her admitting that she is struggling to raise her nephews was endearing, too. She used to drive me crazy with her Diva demands (especially when traveling) but now she is so much more likeable. I hope she keeps it up.

• Love 5

I feel like I must be stepping into the Twilight Zone. I have been agreeing with and liking Kenya. Her analysis has been accurate and on point and she's less hateful now! Like she appears normal but with light fun shade and she dials it back instead of going for the juglar. I don't know if it's because she's "won" and has vanquished all the other old heads so she's now one of the OGs or what. Concerning the condo, I see both sides. I think Candy's side makes sense but she doesn't have to give Todd so much attitude and eye roll over it. She doesn't have to always emasculate him. She can do more to respect his opinion and compromise. 

• Love 7