Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Axe and Grind

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gallimaufry said:

It's kind of crazy that we're now teetering on the half-way mark through the last season and the Saul/Mike plots are still practically on different planets.  There have been hints at a crossover, and obviously the Kim/Mike scene was a major step, but I always assumed they'd eventually dovetail the storylines.

Now I'm imagining the series ending as The Good, The Bad & The Ugly did but with six people: Gus, Howard, Jimmy/Saul, Kim, Lalo and Mike.

After all, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly was set in New Mexico too (though filmed in Spain).

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, gallimaufry said:

Another interesting aspect of that scene was how Jimmy couldn't understand how he could walk away from that passive income and Kim says something like "he knows what he wants."  And yet, at the end, Kim doesn't walk (or drive) away.

I don't see those as being in opposition. It's the axe vs. the grind again: Jimmy can't believe the vet is giving up on the criminal hustle, whereas Kim understands that he did it for a reason and now that goal is in sight. In the same way, Kim isn't going to go back to chasing after Howard indefinitely when she knows what she wants; she's going to end things cleanly.

And since everyone is discussing Howard and his wife, it's also worth noting how they fit into this theme. Howard is the one who wants to keep working through their issues (even literally grinding coffee to hopefully help them reconcile), while his wife seems eager for a clean break.

Edited to add: Oh, and then there's Cliff, who's introduced peering at the groaning courthouse coffee machine, and who represents for Kim the grinder's path to her dreams, not by winning a quick Sandpiper settlement but by doing the tough work of networking and building a foundation for her criminal defense practice.

Edited by Dev F
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bannon said:

If I were to guess, I'd say Howard allowed his ego to compel him to cheat on his wife, and then, when he started to feel bad about it, he lacked the fortitude to end the cheating, and deal with his guilt on his own, instead convincing himself it was more noble to "share" the pain with the person he cheated on. That'd be consistent with his behavior in the wake of Chuck's death.

My theory is that the trauma he went thru after Chuck's death, which led to therapy, somehow led to a rift in their marriage. In my mind his wife didn't like how he changed.

As bad as she came across, I wonder what Howard actually did to warrant Howard wanting to offer a "peace" sign.

Again, I don't think Howard did anything in particular. I think he is just trying to "make peace" (so to speak) because his wife isn't happy with him. Of course it's possible I'm giving him too much credit, but maybe his wife sees him as a weakling, re going to therapy. Or maybe he told her he feels responsible for Chuck's death, so she is holding this against him. Right now it looks like he's doing everything he can think of to make amends with his wife, but she's just not receptive to it.

3 minutes ago, Dev F said:

Howard is the one who wants to keep working through their issues (even literally grinding coffee to hopefully help them reconcile)

Ahhh. The "grind" of Axe and Grind. Nice one.

Edited by peeayebee
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, peeayebee said:

My theory is that the trauma he went thru after Chuck's death, which led to therapy, somehow led to a rift in their marriage. In my mind his wife didn't like how he changed.

Again, I don't think Howard did anything in particular. I think he is just trying to "make peace" (so to speak) because his wife isn't happy with him. Of course it's possible I'm giving him too much credit, but maybe his wife sees him as a weakling, re going to therapy. Or maybe he told her he feels responsible for Chuck's death, so she is holding this against him. Right now it looks like he's doing everything he can think of to make amends with his wife, but she's just not receptive to it.

Ahhh. The "grind" of Axe and Grind. Nice one.

Mrs. Howard could be a transactional woman. She values him for his money. He spent a lot of money buying out Chuck. Maybe she had plans for that money, vacations, a second home, whatever. He's a disappointment to her. He's not making as much money as she expected him to make and he's spent a lot of HER money. He's not cutthroat enough for her tastes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, scenario said:

Mrs. Howard could be a transactional woman. She values him for his money. He spent a lot of money buying out Chuck.

My theory splits the difference.  I don't think she's transactional or a gold digger.  I don't think we know enough about her or what she does.  She looked like a professional woman too when she left for the day.  I do think this might be related to when Howard decided to buy out Chuck.

From what I remember, he finally decided that he needed to oust Chuck from HHM and, in order to do so, he was willing to take on a sizable personal debt.  It's possible that Cheryl wasn't on board with it or he did it before consulting her because he thought it needed to be done. 

Money is a reason why many couples divorce and a husband making a big decision like that if his wife isn't on board could lead to trouble.  They look like they're financially secure now but the dicey times after Chuck's death might have done irreparable damage.

6 hours ago, Bannon said:

Private law firms are operated for pursuit of profit, within the legal and ethical constraints of the profession. Period.

That sounds like capitalism.  And Howard not bowing to capitalism sounds like it might undercut the argument that's the reason behind Kim and Jimmy's hate of them.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

My theory splits the difference.  I don't think she's transactional or a gold digger.  I don't think we know enough about her or what she does.  She looked like a professional woman too when she left for the day.  I do think this might be related to when Howard decided to buy out Chuck.

From what I remember, he finally decided that he needed to oust Chuck from HHM and, in order to do so, he was willing to take on a sizable personal debt.  It's possible that Cheryl wasn't on board with it or he did it before consulting her because he thought it needed to be done. 

Money is a reason why many couples divorce and a husband making a big decision like that if his wife isn't on board could lead to trouble.  They look like they're financially secure now but the dicey times after Chuck's death might have done irreparable damage.

That sounds like capitalism.  And Howard not bowing to capitalism sounds like it might undercut the argument that's the reason behind Kim and Jimmy's hate of them.

I think Jimmy hates Chuck (while loving him, too) , and Chuck's dead, so he just transferred the hate to Howard. I think Kim hates Howard for being an all-time A-hole of a boss.

24 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I'm not saying that she's a gold digger. I'm thinking more a woman born into a wealthy family who went to the best schools and got a good job and just expected to marry a wealthy man with a really good job. She put a lot of value on how much a man can earn. When he had to spend a lot of Their money to buy out Chuck, it lowered his value in her eyes. She expects a lot out of herself and wants a man whose just like her. He's not living up to her expectations. 

Something I've noticed with this episode, the married relationships seem odd.

Kim and Jimmy seem to have a distance since they were married.  Maybe it's because they're lawyers but a lot of their dialogue seems like a negotiation.  Sure married couples should be equal partners and should agree on things.

But the rhythms of the speech seem off and there's not much affection or passion shown.  They brush their teeth together and get into bed together, no kisses or cuddling, they continue a conversation some times.

It becomes a pattern with Howard making a giant cup of coffee or cappuccino for presumably his wife.  They're already both dressed for work, in business attire.

They have the same kind of distanced dialogue which seems odd in a couple.

She proceeds to dump the cappuccino, with fancy peace sign drawn in milk, into a big portable mug, spills some.

Later on, after she leaves, Howard goes there and cleans up the spillage.

Again, the dialog feels more like business partners than a man and a wife.

It's a stark contrast to Walter White slipping into bed late at night and and making Skylar go "Walt!"

Of course they bicker plenty during BB.  There are no negotiations or deference to each other when they are having a potentially contentious conversation.

Howard's behavior is consistent with his character.

But Jimmy/Saul?  Seems Jimmy and Kim should be more like Walter and Skyler.  Even though they are both plotting together so on the same page.

Jimmy made another proposal that they cancel their plans after he witnessed something which could undermine their plans.  Kim decided firmly that they were not going to change their plans but said it in a way to end further discussion.

• Love 2
On 5/16/2022 at 6:39 PM, Crashcourse said:

I hate it when people attack and don't finish the job.  That dude should have known not to lean forward, he should have axed Lalo to death.

You're saying he should have axed, no questions?

On 5/16/2022 at 6:41 PM, Dianaofthehunt said:

Damn half -measures!

He sure half-axed it.

• LOL 10
5 hours ago, Starchild said:

Or they're just growing apart, as many couples do. I'm not ready to think the worst of Howard just yet.

I'm not either, nor am I willing to speculate on Cheryl's motivation. I'll wait to see if we get any further information.

What we know is that Howard is the Managing Partner or whatever at HHM. That means a lot of time away from home, perhaps too much. And since Howard seems to focus more on the sales side, that may not always be work he can do at home.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Gee, Bannon, what did Howard ever do to you lol

He reminds me of somebody......

....not that I hold a grudge or anything!

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, scenario said:

I'm not saying that she's a gold digger. I'm thinking more a woman born into a wealthy family who went to the best schools and got a good job and just expected to marry a wealthy man with a really good job. She put a lot of value on how much a man can earn. When he had to spend a lot of Their money to buy out Chuck, it lowered his value in her eyes. She expects a lot out of herself and wants a man whose just like her. He's not living up to her expectations. 

If that’s the case, he’s better off without her.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

If that’s the case, he’s better off without her.

There are lots of women like that around. They want a provider. But if your mom and dad are multimillionaires, your idea of what a provider is isn't the same as most peoples. It's really not that bad. There are lots of stories about the millionaire marrying the poor girl from the city but that rarely happens. People generally marry someone a lot like they are.

If someone is an aggressive go getter, they frequently want an aggressive go getter as a partner. If she's expecting an aggressive go getter and what she ended up with was a guy whose coasting on his daddy's reputation to get ahead, he might lose his appeal to her after a while. 

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, scenario said:

There are lots of women like that around. They want a provider. But if your mom and dad are multimillionaires, your idea of what a provider is isn't the same as most peoples. It's really not that bad. There are lots of stories about the millionaire marrying the poor girl from the city but that rarely happens. People generally marry someone a lot like they are.

If someone is an aggressive go getter, they frequently want an aggressive go getter as a partner. If she's expecting an aggressive go getter and what she ended up with was a guy whose coasting on his daddy's reputation to get ahead, he might lose his appeal to her after a while. 

My issue is with her possibly feeling that her spouse has lost part of his “value” as a human being because of what he earns. IMHO no one is better off with someone who thinks of their value that way. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1

The podcast for this episode/

At the 34:30 mark, Vince Gilligan says of Kim stealing the earrings:  "Maybe she does it in order to get her mom to yell at her, and when her mom doesn't it's just kind of heartbreaking." 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Howard did tell his therapist that he still hadn't been able to get his wife to talk to him, so maybe even Howard doesn't know what her problem is. The coffee thing may mean she's just a generally ungrateful person, or it could mean she was thinking, "Too little, too late." 

I hope we get to see Cheryl again and at least get a clue about their problems, but maybe we're just meant to see it simply as a marriage gone cold. 

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, aghst said:

Something I've noticed with this episode, the married relationships seem odd.

Kim and Jimmy seem to have a distance since they were married.  Maybe it's because they're lawyers but a lot of their dialogue seems like a negotiation.  Sure married couples should be equal partners and should agree on things.

But the rhythms of the speech seem off and there's not much affection or passion shown.  They brush their teeth together and get into bed together, no kisses or cuddling, they continue a conversation some times.

12 hours ago, aghst said:

It becomes a pattern with Howard making a giant cup of coffee or cappuccino for presumably his wife.  They're already both dressed for work, in business attire.

They have the same kind of distanced dialogue which seems odd in a couple.

She proceeds to dump the cappuccino, with fancy peace sign drawn in milk, into a big portable mug, spills some.

Later on, after she leaves, Howard goes there and cleans up the spillage.

I was going to bring up the same two points.

Kim and Saul have never been passionate, has there even been a scene where they are having sex or even some heightened passion? Look at the kiss they "shared" after she told him about the offer that Cliff Main had given her? 

When Howard and his wife were talking apparently there was a trip that he offered that the two of them take together and she said she would go alone, also she rubs it in his face that she is having dinner with a couple that they are friends with. But to me that dialogue doesn't seem distant for a couple that is separated...even separated in the same home. 

Edited by SimplexFish
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

That took place in Season 2.  Your thesis is that the writers wanted to establish Howard as unlikeable and then rehabilitate him over time.  I'm asking you what Howard did in Season 1 that supports that thesis.    

I took Howard as mostly non-descript during the first season.  Sure he was a senior partner at a law firm, with all that entails.  But putting that aside I thought he was on balance pretty neutral and served as a straight man for Jimmy's hijinks.  

I may be misremembering but didn’t Howard almost completely bend to Chuck’s whims?  He was also the one who told Jimmy he would be let back into HHM if he did his time in the mailroom and got his reinstated as a lawyer knowing full well that Chuck was against the idea.   I think season 1 & 2 Howard was written as a weak sycophant to Chuck who used Kim and manipulated Jimmy and when it backfired he punished Kim hoping she would blame Jimmy and come crawling to him.   

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, SimplexFish said:

Kim and Saul have never been passionate, has there even been a seen where they are having sex or even some heightened passion? Look at the kiss they "shared" after she told him about the offer that Cliff had given her? 

When Howard and his wife were talking apparently there was a trip that he offered that the two of them take together and she said she would go alone, also she rubs it in his face that she is having dinner with a couple that they are friends with. But to me that dialogue doesn't seem distant for a couple that is separated...even separated in the same home. 

I've previously said that what really seems to get Kim hot for Jimmy, at this point in the story, is when Saul makes significant progress in advancing The Plot to Destroy Howard. Hell, they have a romantic evening picnic, complete with bottle of wine, on a blanket on the lawn of the HHM building, staring up at the conference room where they envision the destroy Howard plot to culminate.

There's some really, really, ugly psychology happening here.

• Love 5

First, Howard was prisoner to Chuck and his whims  Now, he is prisoner to his neuroses, which to an outsider, is commendable self-discipline.  He is as isolated as can be.  I have great empathy for that man.  Sure, he largely got there by choices made while coping.  so did most of the other main characters.  They are all broken.  At least he has been fighting a good fight to break out.

In the criminally underappreciated Mel Brooks film, Silent Movie, there is a slow pan of a ridiculously appointed and luxurious corporate men's room in the HQ of Engulf & Devour (a fictional allusion to Gulf & Western which was a huge oil and entertainment conglomerate at that time).  Ornately atop of one wall was one of my all-time favorite comedic phrases: "Our bathrooms are nicer than most people's homes."  The sequence showing us Howard's digs totally took me back to that scene.  I love BCS.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, SimplexFish said:

Kim and Saul have never been passionate, has there even been a seen where they are having sex or even some heightened passion? Look at the kiss they "shared" after she told him about the offer that Cliff had given her? 

I don't know about "passionate," but I think there have been many times where they kissed that showed they loved each other and wanted each other physically. 

They were talking about a fundraiser. Apparently they regularly go (together), but she decided she would go and he would not.

They both are putting on the face of civility and acting as if nothing is wrong. Someone here mentioned that Howard told his therapist that Cheryl is still not talking to him, and I think that means she won't talk about the real issues betw them, whereas Howard is all about talking it out. But here, in this scene, he's putting on a pleasant face, not complaining about the mattress he's sleeping on, not questioning anything she's saying or doing, not arguing about going to the fundraiser with her. They're each being... nice.

Also, I think maybe the rift in their relationship may have come about because of Jimmy's shenanigans. When Howard brings up Jimmy and what happened, she says, "You mean with the bowling balls and so on. That's not over with," and as he explains that things may get worse, she is listening carefully and looks concerned. He tells her he will handle it. So I wonder if when Jimmy was doing the other stuff (bowling balls and so on), that Cheryl didn't like this embarrassment and stress being brought into their lives. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, SimplexFish said:

Kim and Saul have never been passionate, has there even been a scene where they are having sex or even some heightened passion? Look at the kiss they "shared" after she told him about the offer that Cliff Main had given her? 

Jimmy and Kim do have a strange dynamic. It does remind me of a couple I knew where the woman was considered way out of the man’s league. She was well educated, attractive, professionally successful, and classy. He was a hustler, not a con man like Jimmy, but a hard worker with a charismatic personality.

The dynamic was that he jumped through hoops to please her and she opened doors for him, allowing him to be accepted in places he normally would not be welcome.

He worshipped her and she raised his status.

They did eventually break up. She ended up leaving him for a man closer to her “level”.

I really hope Kim is not just using Jimmy.  I honestly believe that she sincerely cares for him.

I am not a woman who ever dreamed about being a bride or having a huge wedding.

However, even I was baffled by Kim’s weirdly cold approach to her wedding and marriage to Jimmy.

I just hope Kim does not leave Jimmy to run away with Lalo…just kidding. Surely, that will never happen.

Edited by qtpye
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

My issue is with her possibly feeling that her spouse has lost part of his “value” as a human being because of what he earns. IMHO no one is better off with someone who thinks of their value that way. 🤷‍♀️

When one partner disappoints the other partner over and over and over again for years, eventually the love fades. Money is the symptom. As was mentioned on this page, Howard was portrayed as a weak man in season 1 bending down to Chuck. A woman looking for a strong man might be turned off by that. 

The look she gave isn't one for one bad fight. It was the distain you get when you want to be civil but you've just had enough.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

First, Howard was prisoner to Chuck and his whims  Now, he is prisoner to his neuroses, which to an outsider, is commendable self-discipline.  He is as isolated as can be.  I have great empathy for that man.  Sure, he largely got there by choices made while coping.  so did most of the other main characters.  They are all broken.  At least he has been fighting a good fight to break out.

In the criminally underappreciated Mel Brooks film, Silent Movie, there is a slow pan of a ridiculously appointed and luxurious corporate men's room in the HQ of Engulf & Devour (a fictional allusion to Gulf & Western which was a huge oil and entertainment conglomerate at that time).  Ornately atop of one wall was one of my all-time favorite comedic phrases: "Our bathrooms are nicer than most people's homes."  The sequence showing us Howard's digs totally took me back to that scene.  I love BCS.

Yep, Howard and Nacho have been the only two major characters who have even made an effort to be better people. While I don't expect Howard to suffer as awfully as Nacho did for that endeavor, I'm not optimistic. Hope I'm wrong; I'd like to see somebody be rewarded, even if only modestly, for trying to do the right thing.

• Love 4
Just now, Eulipian 5k said:

Did Hector give all his nephews lessons in Axe Wielding? Lalo & the Cousins (EP Available on Sound Cloud) sure seem handy with an axe.

Forgot anout that! Salamancas: the Paul Bunyons of drug cartels!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Bannon said:

Forgot anout that! Salamancas: the Paul Bunyons of drug cartels!

IKR, 6 pages of comments all about Kim, Howard, and Jimmy and no one mentioning The Talented Mr Salamanca's exploits in Europe!

Just now, Eulipian 5k said:

IKR, 6 pages of comments all about Kim, Howard, and Jimmy and no one mentioning The Talented Mr Salamanca's exploits in Europe!

Much as I am lukewarm on sociopathic characters, credit to the writers for the dialogue, in which the always in the moment Lalo offers his belt to Casper, casually advising him to use it to tie off his bloody stump, so Lalo can torture some more information out of him. Lalo Salamanca, devoted practicioner of mindfulness! I wonder if he had goat yoga sessions back on the hacienda!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Ornately atop of one wall was one of my all-time favorite comedic phrases: "Our bathrooms are nicer than most people's homes."  The sequence showing us Howard's digs totally took me back to that scene.  I love BCS.

It actually says "Our toilets are nicer than most people's homes." (I had reason to look this up a few weeks back.) So even more relevant to this toilet-laden run of BCS episodes...

Edited by Penman61
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Bannon said:

Much as I am lukewarm on sociopathic characters, credit to the writers for the dialogue, in which the always in the moment Lalo offers his belt to Casper, casually advising him to use it to tie off his bloody stump, so Lalo can torture some more information out of him. Lalo Salamanca, devoted practicioner of mindfulness! I wonder if he had goat yoga sessions back on the hacienda!

It’s important to have good manners when you are torturing someone to death.

• LOL 4

But whose resources is Lalo tapping into in Germany, (tracking, transport, weapons), without revealing that he is alive? and Madrigal doesn't notice Werner's crew is being attacked? (plotus holus!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Eulipian 5k said:

But whose resources is Lalo tapping into in Germany, (tracking, transport, weapons), without revealing that he is alive? and Madrigal doesn't notice Werner's crew is being attacked? (plotus holus!)

He likely tracked down Werner's wife via publicly available information, knowing 1st names and last name of a couple, approximate age, and highly specialized occupation of husband. At the Ziegler home he gets the name of the company that made the momento "the boys" gave to Werner's wife. He goes to the company and finds out Casper ordered it. Casper probably thinks he's safe in a cabin in the woods, but he's not an experienced criminal, Lalo is, and Lalo likely tracked it down with some simple people connection and property searches. A Mexican drug cartel likely  has some contacts with European criminal organizations that could supply a pistol.  None of it seems terribly outlandish to me.

This show has usually shown intermediate steps, but hey, it's the last season.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Bannon said:

A Mexican drug cartel likely  has some contacts with European criminal organizations that could supply a pistol.

But they all think Lalo is dead, only Hector knows different; not even the Cousins in Mexico know.

7 minutes ago, SimplexFish said:

Refresh my memory...was Howard ever mentioned in BB?

Nope.  No mention of HHM, either.  I speculate that's because neither exists by the time Walt starts cooking meth.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, SimplexFish said:

Refresh my memory...was Howard ever mentioned in BB?

No, nor were Chuck, Kim, Cliff, and some others. Only Lalo and Nacho (Ignacio) were mentioned by name, and that only once.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Eulipian 5k said:

But they all think Lalo is dead, only Hector knows different; not even the Cousins in Mexico know.

Lalo is a guy who casually spent $7 million dollars to get out of prison. Nacho had a fake license and cash in a safe. Lalo had something similar. He got cash, multiple Id's, a book with the names and numbers of contact in various places around the world. Bought a ticket with cash to Europe with a fake ID and passport. No one is looking for him because they know he's dead. Money can make people forget things. 

"Lalo. He's dead. I never saw him."

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Eulipian 5k said:

Lalo only needs one contact in Europe, who may not have regular communication with the cartel. Frankly, Lalo's very intelligent. Obtaining a pistol in Europe is difficult, but it's not like enriched uranium or something. Somebody willing to break the law can get a pistol.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, PeterPirate said:

Nope.  No mention of HHM, either.  I speculate that's because neither exists by the time Walt starts cooking meth.

Possibly. But we knew very little of Saul during BB other than passing references to his ex-wives and his real name.

Jimmy hasn't really wanted much to do with HHM since Chuck died.  Howard appeared to want to be friendly with Jimmy but clearly that's over. Howard and Jimmy don't practice the same type of law.  They have different clients other than Sandpiper (also not mentioned in BB). He's mostly doing the current con for Kim. If it weren't for her, I think he'd probably dive into his new booming practice and not give much more thought to HHM or Howard.  Certainly not enough that it'd merit a mention in BB.

• Love 8

I believe it has been mentioned in previous episodes but do any of ya'll superfans remember the amount that Jimmy would receive if Sandpiper was settled now without any further litigation?  (2 million dollars seems to be in my head but who knows) 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

However, even I was baffled by Kim’s weirdly cold approach to her wedding and marriage to Jimmy.

At that time, I think Kim and Jimmy were both busy pretending to themselves that the only reason they were getting married was so they would never be required to testify against each other. 

It's my firm belief that they both deeply love each other, just think how worried she was while he was in the desert, how upset she was to see the bullet holes in his greatest lawyer thermos, and how thoughts of her was what got him through that. I'll be heart broken if I'm wrong.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PeterPirate said:

I always like the color of Walt's blue meth, but now I think it's a pity it wasn't Hamlindigo Blue

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, SimplexFish said:

I believe it has been mentioned in previous episodes but do any of ya'll superfans remember the amount that Jimmy would receive if Sandpiper was settled now without any further litigation?  (2 million dollars seems to be in my head but who knows) 

As it happens, yesterday I was reading about Sandpiper at the Breaking Bad wiki. It says $1.16M.

• Useful 1