Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, GaT said:

At least she's wearing kid appropriate comfy clothes & sneakers.

Remember back when she was little all she wore was black, doc martens and these dull neutral colors? I always said I hoped the day would come where she would want to wear frilly girly stuff so it does my heart good to see North in pink, unicorn colors and Disney princess stuff lol

54 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

Why are they dressed that way?  It was 87 degrees in NYC today.  And Kim.  Nobody wears thigh high boots in mid-June.  It is a total fashion faux pas.

That getup is one of Kanye's latest creations. Kim should get a medal just for having the courage to wear her hubby's hot mess clothing in public.

• Love 1
(edited)
58 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Daily Mail says extensions

She looks even more like Kim's mini me now

4D45A37900000578-5849183-The_boss_Kanye_was_being_a_hands_on_dad_lifting_North_out_of_the-a-16_1529088157923.jpg

4D45B27E00000578-0-image-a-1_1529079560457.jpg

She has extensions????? She's 5 years old, what is wrong with these people? And the other little girl who is her best friend is wearing full makeup, this is not right.

EDITED: I think North is also wearing makeup, I hope this is some kind of "dress up" play & not something these kids do every day.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 7

I don't think she has extensions. Her curls were pretty long, so if they blew her hair out and flat-ironed it, it would be even longer.

North looks cute either way, but as I said upthread I hope Kim doesn't make this a habit. Not only is it bad for her hair, but sending a young child the message that her natural features aren't pretty enough is very unhealthy. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think she has extensions. Her curls were pretty long, so if they blew her hair out and flat-ironed it, it would be even longer.

North looks cute either way, but as I said upthread I hope Kim doesn't make this a habit. Not only is it bad for her hair, but sending a young child the message that her natural features aren't pretty enough is very unhealthy. 

What other message do you think she’s getting from the family. Her mother spends hours a day getting made up and staring at herself in mirrors. She already knows the score.  

And why does Kanye always have his pants stuffed into his socks. Is he afraid of ticks or snakes?

• Love 12
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If only straightened hair was North’s worst taught self esteem/image/appearance issue, I would be happy.

Sadly, she’s exposed to so much worse.

All every single adult in her life cares about is their appearance and their clothing.

She sees her mom obsess over her features every single day. She probably sees Kim taking selfies/staring at herself in the mirror for hours every day.

She sees her mom getting plastic surgery all the time. Seeing mom’s nose/face in bandages, her body in a bloody post lipo girdle is completely normal for her. Injection/filler bruising? She doesn’t bat an eye.

Kim basically teaches her that she’ll never look good enough, no matter what and how much she does to herself. And that looks are the only thing that matter.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

And why does Kanye always have his pants stuffed into his socks. Is he afraid of ticks or snakes?

This *literally* made me laugh out loud. Thank you! Work has been rough this week and I needed a good laugh. :) 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

If only straightened hair was North’s worst taught self esteem/image/appearance issue, I would be happy.

Sadly, she’s exposed to so much worse.

All every single adult in her life cares about is their appearance and their clothing.

She sees her mom obsess over her features every single day. She probably sees Kim taking selfies/staring at herself in the mirror for hours every day.

She sees her mom getting plastic surgery all the time. Seeing mom’s nose/face in bandages, her body in a bloody post lipo girdle is completely normal for her. Injection/filler bruising? She doesn’t bat an eye.

Kim basically teaches her that she’ll never look good enough, no matter what and how much she does to herself. And that looks are the only thing that matter.

All that, plus Kim is still allowing North to treat her brother badly (Kim mentioned it in a birthday message to North) - the girl needs therapy. Poor Saint.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

All that, plus Kim is still allowing North to treat her brother badly (Kim mentioned it in a birthday message to North) - the girl needs therapy. Poor Saint.

Kim probably still treats Rob like shit, so North's just following moms lead.

And Kim doesn’t believe in therapy  so I doubt North will be getting professional help. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That's what's bothering me. I remember Kim saying that North loves her curls and that she goes over to anyone that has curly hair and says "you have curly hair like me". I'm hoping since it was her birthday it won't be a regular habit.

10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Saint seems like such sweet little boy. He probably doesn't even stand up for himself. 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

If this article is remotely accurate, and there are photos there so I guess its true - North sounds like a spoiled brat. Throwing a tantrum demanding Kanye carry her to dinner..wow. And the pictures from earlier in the morning she was on his shoulders. Spoiled daddy's girl.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/north-west-throws-epic-tantrum-12720360

North rightfully doesn’t like being a mirror for her parents - they’re destroying her and Saint is being mistreated as she acts out. Chi will suffer too if these narcissistic parents don’t get help.

• Love 1

Both North and her little friend do look to be wearing full faces of makeup. I hope North is just tan from being outside, her skin tone in all  the pics seems much darker, head to toe, than I've seen in the past and we all sadly know we can't trust Kim not to be spraying her down with spray tan. 

22 hours ago, howmanywords said:

If this article is remotely accurate, and there are photos there so I guess its true - North sounds like a spoiled brat. Throwing a tantrum demanding Kanye carry her to dinner..wow. And the pictures from earlier in the morning she was on his shoulders. Spoiled daddy's girl.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/north-west-throws-epic-tantrum-12720360

Maybe he hasn’t  been around as much as he should and North is demanding attention. He seems to spend a lot of time working on his latest genius creations. And Kim has been all over the place lately So she could be craving attention. 

• Love 4

Oh no doubt one of the problems has been Kanye working too much, he even said in  a tweet that she acts up when she wants him to play with her..but since her birthday celebrations have started both Kim and Kanye have been doting on her.  Kanye even stayed back at the house when Kim had to hop on a plane the night of the unicorn party (Kim said he had to miss the award ceremony because he had to stay on 'daddy duty'). I guess my biggest problem is the tantrums in public. That just screams 'spoiled'.  Demanding to be carried a couple of feet into a restaurant, both Kim and Kanye were holding her hands before the outburst. North has been celebrating her birthday like most kids can only dream of and she seemed perfectly happy in all the video and pics of her numerous dinners/parties. IMO she's also been around the paparazzi cameras enough to know how to play up to them.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh no doubt one of the problems has been Kanye working too much, he even said in  a tweet that she acts up when she wants him to play with her..but since her birthday celebrations have started both Kim and Kanye have been doting on her.  Kanye even stayed back at the house when Kim had to hop on a plane the night of the unicorn party (Kim said he had to miss the award ceremony because he had to stay on 'daddy duty'). I guess my biggest problem is the tantrums in public. That just screams 'spoiled'.  Demanding to be carried a couple of feet into a restaurant, both Kim and Kanye were holding her hands before the outburst. North has been celebrating her birthday like most kids can only dream of and she seemed perfectly happy in all the video and pics of her numerous dinners/parties. IMO she's also been around the paparazzi cameras enough to know how to play up to them.

Maybe too much Bday celebration? It can be overwhelming at times. And some of the places they take her are not child appropriate. Yes they should learn to behave in a nice restaurant but taking her place after place, several days in a row with the paparazzi taking pictures and Kim in her stone face duck lip mode isn’t going to help. And she’s on a plane from CA to NY and back with a  quick turn around. 

Maybe the tantrums are her only way of expressing that frustration? Maybe Kim and Kanye don’t listen to her or pay attention to the cues that she’s overloaded. How many birthday  celebrations does a 5 yr old need? I see Kim as determined to mold her into a mini me at way too young an age. 

As far as daddy duty..maybe Kanye has to restrict his travels and how much social activity he has to avoid spiraling into a manic state?  

• Love 4
(edited)

Reminds me of that time on RHONJ when Milania was exhausted & she started crying when they brought out her birthday cake on the cruise ship....anyone?  anyone?  Bueller?

Edited by teapot
MILANIA NOT MELANIA
  • Love 1

It's impossible to have well behaved kids 100% of time and a lot of the times, their cries or tantrums is how they're communicating their feelings - particularly that of exhaustion or frustration. She probably was just over it all and would have rather been home or playing with her cousins rather than walking to a grown up restaurant to 'celebrate her birthday' while people with cameras surrounded her. There's nothing about that that sounds fun for a kid.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

It's impossible to have well behaved kids 100% of time and a lot of the times, their cries or tantrums is how they're communicating their feelings - particularly that of exhaustion or frustration. She probably was just over it all and would have rather been home or playing with her cousins rather than walking to a grown up restaurant to 'celebrate her birthday' while people with cameras surrounded her. There's nothing about that that sounds fun for a kid.

Kim’s attitude about that seems to be suck it up buttercup, mommy needs to do the pap stroll and you’re coming along.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kim’s attitude about that seems to be suck it up buttercup, mommy needs to do the pap stroll and you’re coming along.

I agree. North's tantrums are somewhat understandable given her feelings, wants and needs will always come second to her mother's insatiable desire for attention. The poor kid would've probably been fine going out for pizza, but they had to drag her to a dreary, dark adult restaurant/bar instead. Throw in the massive sugar high she was on the day before and it's no wonder they had a cranky kid on their hands. 

• Love 7

Grooming North - in more ways than one...

"Every night we play, after her bath, in bed, and you know my purse is always kind of by my nightstand, so she always says ‘purse!' So she grabs my purse, and that means she wants my makeup bag, so I give her my makeup bag and it's empty. And if I just turn around for one second, she has my lipstick like all over her face," the reality star recalled. "So I have to give her her own little makeup bag. She's obsessed with makeup and watching me get ready and getting ready herself. She just loves the process, she could not be more ultimately girly-girl." KKW

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Grooming North - in more ways than one...

"Every night we play, after her bath, in bed, and you know my purse is always kind of by my nightstand, so she always says ‘purse!' So she grabs my purse, and that means she wants my makeup bag, so I give her my makeup bag and it's empty. And if I just turn around for one second, she has my lipstick like all over her face," the reality star recalled. "So I have to give her her own little makeup bag. She's obsessed with makeup and watching me get ready and getting ready herself. She just loves the process, she could not be more ultimately girly-girl." KKW

She’ll be pimping her out before she’s a teenager. If we thought Kris was bad, Kim will be worse.

And isn’t North  5 ? Doesn’t she say more than one word at a time? “Purse”?

• Love 10

I remember being obsessed  with my mom's makeup and sneaking in to play with it when I could - and she didn't even wear very much.  In North's case, she is surrounded by women who are totally fixated on their appearance. It would shock me if North wasn't copying her mother's behavior with makeup. Little kids love to mimic adults. I am sure we can all think of examples. Typically, when children are young, they go through a phase where they want to copy the same-sex parent as much as possible. 

I guess my point is that North playing with makeup seems extremely normal for several reasons.  But I am sure that in Kim's mind, this behavior is all about KIM and not about a normal developmental stage of her daughter.  She is not concerned in any way that her own behavior could be detrimental to her daughter. And why would she be? She has made millions of dollars being the type of woman she is. So to her, this behavior (eg, obsessed with makeup, appearance, hair, etc) equal success. Of course she is going to encourage her children to follow in her same path.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She’ll be pimping her out before she’s a teenager. If we thought Kris was bad, Kim will be worse.

And isn’t North  5 ? Doesn’t she say more than one word at a time? “Purse”?

I was about to say, one-word exclamations is something you'd expect from a baby not a five year-old. I wonder if Kim is just making these stories up and she didn't bribe North with lollipops to stand there and smear eyeshadow all over her face. 

• Love 12

It might do Kim well to listen to Jaden and Willow Smith and get an idea of what happens when children are treated as adults by parents who think their kids are special snowflakes and push them into situations and expected to deal with things that they are ill equipped to handle.

And where is Saint during this time? It seems as if Kim has tons of Northie stories and anecdotes and very few of Saintie.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

I was about to say, one-word exclamations is something you'd expect from a baby not a five year-old. I wonder if Kim is just making these stories up and she didn't bribe North with lollipops to stand there and smear eyeshadow all over her face. 

Kim spends by her own account up to 3 hours a day getting made up by her glam squad. And countless hours staring at her own reflection and taking selfies. North witnesses this and thinks it’s the norm. 

I can see a kid playing the glam game, but I think you may be on to something since she makes sure to mention that it’s her Mario collection of makeup which she’s just released and is shilling all over the place.

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I wonder if Kim is just making these stories up and she didn't bribe North with lollipops to stand there and smear eyeshadow all over her face. 

37 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I can see a kid playing the glam game, but I think you may be on to something since she makes sure to mention that it’s her Mario collection of makeup which she’s just released and is shilling all over the place.

Yeah, I noticed the ad placement too, I certainly wouldn't put it past her to have set the whole thing up. Makes you wonder how she can live her life, if she has to go to the bathroom, does she look around for a script to tell her what to do?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

It might do Kim well to listen to Jaden and Willow Smith and get an idea of what happens when children are treated as adults by parents who think their kids are special snowflakes and push them into situations and expected to deal with things that they are ill equipped to handle.

And where is Saint during this time? It seems as if Kim has tons of Northie stories and anecdotes and very few of Saintie.  

Good point, poor Saint. He's my favorite of all the kids, because I just worry that he'll have the roughest life, plus, he is just the cutest guy this side of my son! I love seeing the rare pix Kim posts of him; he's adorable. That poor guy, North is the oldest girl, plus, the North star; she'll always be favored. Chi is the baby, most likely, plus, she's a girl, so she'll be pimped just like North. Poor, adorable Saint is just a gross boy, born into a female-obsessed family, hopefully he'll have good nannies, or he'll probably feel a lot like Rob does. 

I pray for that guy. Unlike Kim, I don't think it's utterly adorable that North is so mean to Saint (according to Kim), & I certainly wouldn't joke about it, I'd be trying to fix it. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Yeah, I noticed the ad placement too, I certainly wouldn't put it past her to have set the whole thing up. Makes you wonder how she can live her life, if she has to go to the bathroom, does she look around for a script to tell her what to do?

Kim is a clean freak, with an an all white household and has to have everything just so, I don’t see her just laughing off a mess like that. I suspect she set the whole scenario in motion. Where was the big lecture on “respecting” people’s property that she carries on about when anyone dared touch her crap?

• Love 4

Not only is North constantly surrounded by makeup now and is always seeing her mommy get glammed up, but North had makeup pushed on her a couple of years back when Kylie had special edition lipkits named after North and Penelope and special Kylie Cosmetics items made especially for the girls for Christmas. I remember the Snaps of Kylie putting all this makeup on the two of them when they were like 3 years old. 

• Love 3

Probably the sweetest moment I’ve seen between Kim and North had a bit about makeup - North asked if Kim had makeup on, and then smothered her mom with kisses when she saw there was no makeup. One moment where Kim didn’t make duck lips, but seemed more aware of her child than the camera, and it was obvious how North loves her. Here’s the gif...

anigif_sub-buzz-3697-1491333846-1.gif

• Love 3
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Probably the sweetest moment I’ve seen between Kim and North had a bit about makeup - North asked if Kim had makeup on, and then smothered her mom with kisses when she saw there was no makeup. One moment where Kim didn’t make duck lips, but seemed more aware of her child than the camera, and it was obvious how North loves her. Here’s the gif...

I think it's kind of sad that North can't kiss her mother when she's wearing makeup.

(edited)
30 minutes ago, GaT said:

I think it's kind of sad that North can't kiss her mother when she's wearing makeup.

And ruin 3 hours worth of glam for a couple wet kisses?  

I can see it if the full glam makeup was only an occasional thing, but everyday? And just to sit around the house like that? Nice message to send your child. 

There’ll come a day when North and the others won’t even bother trying to kiss her. Hope she thinks looking hot was worth it.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, nexxie said:

I always loved that clip too (IIRC that was the scene where Kim asks if she wants another brother or sister) For all Kim's faults and always being glammed up she's actually always been very affectionate with her children and you can see that in North now. Even Saint who is seen more now she's always kissing him and the way he looks at her he really loves his mommy.

• Love 3

Is anyone buying Kim keeps a makeup bag in her purse on her nightstand and thats the make up she uses? Hell, we know she doesn't put her own makeup on, so why would these things by right at hand? No way did this actually happen organically. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

Is anyone buying Kim keeps a makeup bag in her purse on her nightstand and thats the make up she uses? Hell, we know she doesn't put her own makeup on, so why would these things by right at hand? No way did this actually happen organically. 

I agree, none of the details flow naturally. If North just had a bath why is Kim going to let her plaster makeup all over herself just so her face needs to be washed again? And I'm sure North talks in full sentences. She wouldn't just yell "Purse!" like a toddler. Methinks Kim is doing some creative story telling and she's really bad at it.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 6/23/2018 at 1:27 PM, Fostersmom said:

Is anyone buying Kim keeps a makeup bag in her purse on her nightstand and thats the make up she uses? Hell, we know she doesn't put her own makeup on, so why would these things by right at hand? 

People who live in California have emergency earthquake kits in their houses that they can just grab & run with it if they need to. We've just found out where Kim keeps hers.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, GaT said:

People who live in California have emergency earthquake kits in their houses that they can just grab & run with if they need to. We've just found out where Kim keeps hers.

She probably keeps a member of her glam squad on retainer, required to respond to whatever safe place Kim will be chauffeured to in case of emergency. 

After all this is a woman who allegedly has a document requiring that she be fully made up, face, hair and nails even if incapacitated to the point that she’s “ shitting herself”

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

We have chosen to collaborate with family-related members that have been relevant in general, as well as known as a family, from the more controversial ones, who more and more express a courageous point of view and they have a vision, to more unexpected and unexplored ones,” Fendi’s chief executive officer Serge Brunschwig told WWD.

Um, what?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GaT said:

We have chosen to collaborate with family-related members that have been relevant in general, as well as known as a family, from the more controversial ones, who more and more express a courageous point of view and they have a vision, to more unexpected and unexplored ones,” Fendi’s chief executive Teen Mom officer Serge Brunschwig Farrah Abraham told WWD.

I think they mixed up their sources.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Good grief goose gravy! These people are ridiculous. If it’s expensive and is a name brand they think they need it and more specifically need to be photographed with it. This child needs a cute little girl’s purse from Target if she needs anything. These kids are doomed to grow up as entitled holy terrors. 

• Love 4

To be fair I'm pretty certain that bag was sent to North. Kim is always showing off on her Instagram stories all the bags, clothes, etc designers send to her and the kids. They usually have cards from the designers themselves.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Parody Tumblr account: Nori's Black Book

Some of the posts are pretty  funny.

http://norisblackbook.com/

Thanks for the link! Some of those are gold. I appreciate that the creator makes a point of Saint being an afterthought and everyone’s value being based on the value they can add to North’s brand. I would love to imagine that even one of the K kids might have some self-awareness and snarkiness one day.  Like this: 

14 years ago, on February 10, 2004, DadYe released his debut album ‘College Dropout’ and he unknowingly set me up for the rest of my life. 2004 was also a big year for Scott’s girlfriend Sofia who started Kindergarten.

• Love 7