Type keyword(s) to search

North West: Is there a Baby in that Blanket?

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Parody Tumblr account: Nori's Black Book

Some of the posts are pretty  funny.

http://norisblackbook.com/

OMG, some of that is hysterical:

Nice to see that Kourtney used her severance package from DASH to travel and live her best life, but we only paid her 2 weeks for every year she was employed so I hope she has a plan to come home soon and work on her resume. 

Everyone is scared of something. In my younger years, I was scared of the monsters that I thought lived under my bed and it’s clear that Stormi is terrified of auntie Kylie’s lips. But I’d tell Stormi the same thing mommy told me about the monsters to help me not be afraid anymore: They’re not real and make sure to bring this up in your next therapy session. 

Happy Birthday, P! Your time in Italy has done wonders for your sense of style, although I admit that I miss seeing you running around Calabasas barefoot and in a crop top. You are a great cousin and I can’t wait to hire you one day. 

• Love 6

OMG, Nori's Black Book is like the best, Bible! I love how they throw shade at how forgotten Saint is. I have laughed at my desk all morning, when I'm supposed to be working, but working isn't for people like North, & I wanna be like her!

• Love 6
On 8/10/2018 at 6:36 AM, mwell345 said:

Parody Tumblr account: Nori's Black Book

Some of the posts are pretty  funny.

http://norisblackbook.com/

Thanks for this - cracked me up! Lots of good stuff, like calling Sofia P’s “sister-mom.” HA!

On a more serious note, I hope North is getting some therapy about her attitude toward Saint - one can only imagine how she will deal with a little sister who is their mother’s mini-me!

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, nexxie said:

On a more serious note, I hope North is getting some therapy about her attitude toward Saint - one can only imagine how she will deal with a little sister who is their mother’s mini-me!

I was thinking about that as well. Kim is being very upfront about how crazy Saint is about little Chi and how they are bonding..when I see video of Saint cuddling and kissing her I'm thinking "I wonder how North is reacting to this"? I know Kim told a story recently about how out of nowhere North was very nice to Saint and offered her candy to him so maybe things are improving?

• Love 3

Sibling rivalry is one thing.  North's reaction to Saint was perfectly normal for the age range.  But she needs to stop that now.  And it means her sitting down with North and talking to her about it - more than once - encouraging time for the 2 of them together as brother and sister, and encouraging her about what it means to have a baby brother and how wonderful that is.  And let North say the silly things that makes her be mean to her brother so she can get it out.  In other words - be a parent and help her get through it.  Making light of it, saying "we thought she would out grow it and she hasn't" isn't doing anything at this point but making North look like a spoiled little brat.  She's old enough now that she needs to start to work past it.  It won't go away on its own.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Sibling rivalry is one thing.  North's reaction to Saint was perfectly normal for the age range.  But she needs to stop that now.  And it means her sitting down with North and talking to her about it - more than once - encouraging time for the 2 of them together as brother and sister, and encouraging her about what it means to have a baby brother and how wonderful that is.  And let North say the silly things that makes her be mean to her brother so she can get it out.  In other words - be a parent and help her get through it.  Making light of it, saying "we thought she would out grow it and she hasn't" isn't doing anything at this point but making North look like a spoiled little brat.  She's old enough now that she needs to start to work past it.  It won't go away on its own.  

I agree 100%, but that means Kim would need to take time away from plastic surgery and selfies to actually parent her children. I'm sure the nannies are great but at the end of the day, they're hired help. It's not like they get paid more if North and Saint play together and bond. They're gonna do what makes life easy, so if the kids are squabbling, it's much easier to separate them and do their own thing rather than go through the hassle of sitting North down an explaining why her behavior is inappropriate. I think the Kardashians as a whole are a toxic, dysfunctional mess and it's sad that it's now trickling down to the grandchildren. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

As long as Kim doesn’t make it a big deal, dramatic situation. Then she will have Norrh being sneaky about it. Just my opinion.

Perhaps, but most likely not yet at this age.  At 5 kids are still pretty transparent, and even when they try to be sneaky...they just aren't.  But in a year or two, you're not wrong.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

A kid taking part in a children's fashion show doesn't bother me.

A kid dressed in vinyl with a full face of stripper makeup is completely inappropriate. The adults responsible for this need their heads examined.

I still haven’t gotten over the fact that North’s eyebrows were plucked for this modeling gig.  The kid will be having cosmetic procedures by the time she’s 12.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

It woulde nice if Kimmy publicly said she was proud of North for non-appearance related reasons. But we know that will never happen.

Kim may never will, but I'll give Kanye some credit for doing so a couple of times. Most recently I remember a month or so ago he posted a picture of her play area and how she was very creative. 

Eta: this was it

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8473230/kanye-west-north-cardboard-house-photo-twitter

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I guess the neon green obsession Kim and Kanye have is being passed on to North

And Kim is in all pink again, it's got to be Kanye's newest collection.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kim must be coaching her to do the non smiling stank face when she’s out and about. 

It’s sad to see how much North copies her mother already - not surprising, but really sad. She doesn’t have much of a chance to grow up normal and psychologically healthy.

• Love 7

Meant to post this the other day..this Snap Kim posted asking North "who's the prettiest girl in the whole world". North says Penelope which is really super sweet. But wanna bet Kim was hoping she would say something like "you mommy"! 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

You just KNOW she was going to tackle those brows as soon as she could sneak it in!

How is that ok for a young child? I didn't think once about my eyebrows until I was in college. I had to beg my mom for permission to shave my legs and wear makeup at 13. Just let kids be kids.

• Love 11

Kris admires Kim’s impeccably groomed kids!!

i recalll Kylie or Kendall saying that Kris insisted they have weekly mani pedis even when they were quite young. She also had Khloes underarms waxed despite her protesting. I’m sure she “encouraged” waxing of other body parts too. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

How is that ok for a young child? I didn't think once about my eyebrows until I was in college. I had to beg my mom for permission to shave my legs and wear makeup at 13. Just let kids be kids.

I blame it ALL on Kris, making everything about appearance(s). It's so fucking shallow.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

I had a uni brow well into my twenties, occasionally I would attempt to create a separation but was very slipshod in my maintaining it. I still tend towards a Groucho Marx look but ehh! It’s not worth the pain (ouch!!!) 

3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

I blame it ALL on Kris, making everything about appearance(s). It's so fucking shallow.

Sunday’s episode showed how much work Kendall has had done. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

I know. She just told North that her value is dependent on her appearance, and that her natural eyebrows were NOT good enough.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Ha ha, you go North! You know Kim really wanted her to say "Mommy." 

Ha yep and I thought it was sort of like payback for telling North there was only a North star when she pointed out a Penelope star hee.

In regard to the makeup..when people were complaining about her straight hair and makeup for her birthday Kim said she allows it for special occasions. DaddYe appearing on SNL was supposed to be a special occasion before he turned it into a trainwreck lol Let's not forget Kylie plastering her makeup on North and P last year so the makeup isn't really new.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4

That sounds a bit troublesome. I get that its difficult for kids to adjust to new siblings but North sounds like she's just getting worst. Poor Saint. He's such a sweet little boy. No wonder he's always cuddling up to Chi, she's not slamming doors in his face.

• Love 3

North acts like an only child because she's allowed to, & honestly encouraged to. I know that kids sometimes just don't get along, but in my opinion, a lot of that falls on both Kim & Kanye, for so obviously favoring North over Saint, & letting both kids know that North is the north star, & the chosen one. Those 2 kids are 2 1/2 years apart, & roughly a year older than each of my kids. My kids are about 21 months apart, older girl (she's just over 4), younger boy (he's 2 1/2), just like the Wests. However, we've always treated our kids equally, & never let the world revolve around our older child. My kids are absolutely best friends; when they wake up, their first question is "where is my brother/sister?", they play together, they want the same snacks, shows, etc. They fight, of course, but they genuinely love each other, & if they didn't, I'd be doing everything in my power to make them get along better. I always go back to Kim wanting Chicago to be a girl, so North had a sister (she already has another super-close girl, Penelope), & wanting a baby shower for Chicago, so North would be excited. Never do I remember her mentioning Saint getting a sibling. As they get older, I predict that Saint will actually dislike North more than she dislikes him, because of the blatant favoritism, which he'll take out on her. I also predict that Chicago will actually be the more beautiful girl, & likely get more attention for her beauty, which will be horrible for adult-North. Chicago truly is an absolutely gorgeous baby, one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen.

• Love 10

nkotb, 100%, and I think this is where having so many nannies and staff is making the issue worse. If Kim and Kanye actually had to deal with all three children together, all the time, there'd be much more incentive to work out the kids' issues, otherwise they'd go insane. Instead, Kim can just tell a nanny to take one kid away when they fight and then spend time with the other, which only increases the jealousy and competition. 

There's nothing wrong with parents making time for each child individually, but in the Kardashian-West family it seems to be their way of keeping the peace, and that isn't healthy. 

I also agree about Chicago. If her looks hold up, she's going to be a stunning child. Once she's old enough for Kim to turn her into a mini-me, North will get dropped like a hot potato.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

Saint is 2.5 years old...how is North still confused about not being an only child? I know plenty of children who have to adapt to having a younger sibling join the family, but when the age gap is relatively close, I've seen all of those older siblings adapt and become quite close to their younger sibling. I can understand a huge age gap where you have a 2.5 year old baby and maybe a 10 year old child but 2.5 years is not a big age gap to overcome. It also makes me feel so bad for Saint that he's treated as a leper by his sister. I know she's young, but maybe they need to switch up their approach in helping them bond. No wonder Saint seems to love Chicago so much...guy just wants a little love. Kim has said that to help North adapt she's made sure to give her mommy time but maybe that's part of the problem. By giving her too much individual time, you're reinforcing her desire and need to be given all the attention. Maybe they need to find activities where North and Saint actually have to spend time doing things together and not simply share oxygen in a room without interacting.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Apparently North acts like an only child at all times:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/parents/kim-kardashian-daughter-north-son-saint-relationship/amp/

Poor Saint, he sounds like such a sweet kid. 

Beyond disturbing, but not even a little surprising. North is enabled/encouraged to see herself as the center of the universe because she is mirroring/validating Kim’s own narcissistic view of the world. If North ever calls her mother on this view, she will become the scapegoat. Sickening that these children have two narcissists for parents - just as there is a genetic component associated with mental illness, there is a genetic component with npd. Doesn’t look good for North. :(

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfaooo, the Daily Mail read our minds. Apparently Kim thinks God made Chicago look exactly like her so Kim wouldn't have issues bonding with her after being carried by a surrogate. Pack your bags, North. Mommy has a new favorite:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6235721/Kim-Kardashian-thinks-God-youngest-child-Chicago-look-just-like-special-reason.html

OMG ? Kim is too stupid for words. Doesn’t she realize that even if baby Chi is her mini me, she won’t look like Kim when she grows up without the plastic surgery Kim has had on her face and body? What a dimwit.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I also agree about Chicago. If her looks hold up, she's going to be a stunning child. Once she's old enough for Kim to turn her into a mini-me, North will get dropped like a hot potato

Can you imagine how badly North is going to handle things when Kim starts inevitably favoring Chicago as she gets older? Its bad enough Kim has been showing Saint off more and being very loving and affectionate with him. Poor North is going to be throwing hussy fits when mommy's mini-me is going to get pimped out to fashion mags. I fully expect baby modeling offers to come her way too.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Lmfaooo, the Daily Mail read our minds. Apparently Kim thinks God made Chicago look exactly like her so Kim wouldn't have issues bonding with her after being carried by a surrogate. Pack your bags, North. Mommy has a new favorite:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6235721/Kim-Kardashian-thinks-God-youngest-child-Chicago-look-just-like-special-reason.html

But looking like Kim wasn’t enough for Kim. She has to fix all of those “flaws.”

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Poor North is going to be throwing hussy fits when mommy's mini-me is going to get pimped out to fashion mags.

I know what you meant to type, but given the family we are talking about here. . . . what you actually typed is much more appropriate . . . and if it was an auto-correct, well then Skynet really has become self-aware. . . :-D

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Can you imagine how badly North is going to handle things when Kim starts inevitably favoring Chicago as she gets older? Its bad enough Kim has been showing Saint off more and being very loving and affectionate with him. Poor North is going to be throwing hussy fits when mommy's mini-me is going to get pimped out to fashion mags. I fully expect baby modeling offers to come her way too.

Hope someone is keeping a keen eye on North so she doesn’t pinch her sibs, or do some other sneaky hurtful thing when nobody’s looking - I watched this happen to a little girl and it’s so sad because the child being mean ends up just as damaged as the others when she isn’t taught about empathy and kindness.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Apparently North acts like an only child at all times:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/parents/kim-kardashian-daughter-north-son-saint-relationship/amp/

Poor Saint, he sounds like such a sweet kid. 

Jesus.  Kim - if you or your people read these boards, listen up.  This shit is not cute, it is not a stage and it IS NOT NORMAL.  You want your kida to have a healthy relationship?  End this shit now. 

Poor Saint.  I'm so glad he has his little sister.

Maybe Kim should seek parenting advice from Kourtney.  She and Scott may have been a train wreck but at least the kids seem to have a healthy and normal sibling relationship. 

• Love 7

I think it’s pretty much acknowledged that Kim is a liar. In fact, that’s her default mode. But somehow when she makes these negative statements about North in any of her interviews, it’s taken as gospel. I for one don’t believe a word of it. Kim gets a lot of social media traction from maligning her own daughter with this ongoing spoiled-brat narrative. I really don’t care what Kim is like as a wife, daughter or sister, but as a mother, she’s the worst. Poor North, exploited from birth for media attention with no public voice to defend herself and no one to protect her – certainly not her mother. It's sad and it's sickening.

• Love 10