Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E09: Game of Chicken LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

This is a lot of bullshit.  Because Drea is powerful and has a number of advantages and they wanted to vote her out to get rid of that power, and because Chanelle and RocksRoy were voted out for completely individual reasons not having to do with race, this all exploded.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 8
Just now, Brendan Birch said:

Well, Jonathan flushed the idols like he wanted.  Just not in the way he wanted.

I don't think he wanted to flush MaryAnne's idol.  And Drea still has advantages that he isn't even aware of.  I don't even know if anyone on Taku knows about the amulet advantage, either?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Has this been the 1st ever verbal vote?

Nah, they did the same when Varner outed Zeke. The tribe all pretty much agreed that they were going to vote for him so they didn't bother voting. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

MaryAnne has shown another side and I am impressed.   She didn’t have to play her idol but she stood up for her principles.   She has hidden depths.  She is a seminary student, and unlike Shan, she is living her calling.  

• Love 5
Just now, dizzyd said:

There have been a couple of others. Wasn't Brandon Hantz's a verbal vote? And I don't think that one was even at tribal council.

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I don't believe so, but I believe this is the first case where the vote out isn't verbal because the person voted out needed to be ejected for non-game reasons, but it's sparked by non-game reasons.

Tori was a casualty of circumstances, she didn't do anything to warrant the vote-out.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I don't think he wanted to flush MaryAnne's idol.  And Drea still has advantages that he isn't even aware of.  I don't even know if anyone on Taku knows about the amulet advantage, either?

Lyndsey has an amulet too, but I don’t think she told the others.  

1 minute ago, momlyd said:

Ponderosa would be lit if we could see it.

Maybe this isn't why we aren't seeing it?

People always say this but then we get to Ponderosa and everyone is all lovey dovey