Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E09: Game of Chicken LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I also think Omar is being underestimated in this game.  Although I still worry playing both sides is going to come back to bite him, I like the guy and that his is trying to keep his options open until he can decide where to be loyal.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

And if Drea plays her idol, MaryAnne will probably play hers, since she was supposed to be the decoy vote.  

Then it gets interesting, because the vote will then come down to Tori and Lindsey...and Jonathan gets to flush out two idols.  (Remind me, does anyone have a clue how many advantages Drea has at this point?)

Just now, wallflower75 said:

Then it gets interesting, because the vote will then come down to Tori and Lindsey...and Jonathan gets to flush out two idols.  (Remind me, does anyone have a clue how many advantages Drea has at this point?)

Drea has 4:

Knowledge Is Power

Amulet

Extra Vote

Hidden Immunity Idol

I think there's a non-zero chance Drea asks MaryAnne for her idol.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

If Drea is smart, she will steal MaryAnne’s idol and use that.  

Oh, I forgot about that.  And unless it was something that wasn't aired, no one knows about Drea's KIP advantage.  I hope they show Jonathan's face if Drea takes MaryAnne's idol.

• Love 4
Just now, momlyd said:

I'm entirely lost - does Drea know about MaryAnne's idol?

Yes, because Drea knows about the bunny in the mailbox phrase MaryAnne had to say in order to activate her idol.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, susannot said:

I hope Romeo goes.  I don't like his ageist remarks about Mike.

Eh. Mike is probably 65 by Survivor standards. My thing with him is that he kinda/sorta looks like Tobias Wale from Black Lightning.

Just now, momlyd said:

I'm entirely lost - does Drea know about MaryAnne's idol?

Yes, she would have to because they all had to say the 3 phrases to get their idols activated.  Also Jonathan told Drea that's why he wanted to vote MaryAnne (as a lie to her) because of her idol.  This made Drea have red flags because of her own idol.

1 minute ago, EllenB said:

I think I'd like to see Lindsey and Omar as two of the final three. Maybe with a Rocksroy goat who gets not one single vote.

Welp, never mind!  Hahahaha!!!

So glad Romeo survived.  

Wow, even Mike voted for Rocks?  I kind of wish he could have been blindsided.  

And dare I say Chanelle doesn't look any different in the jury?  She looks exactly the same as she did in the game. 

Nice to see Rocks isn't bitter ;)

3 minutes ago, realityfan26 said:

Sorry to do this, but I just need to comment so I can find this thread when I switch to my phone. Wonky site for me!

Lol I think we have similar issues. Another workaround is to “follow” this individual thread. 

• Love 2
Just now, jsm1125 said:

Wait, Drea didn't think Chanelle would be on the jury so soon?

I'm confused by that.  She voted for Chanelle.  

And Drea just said she is playing her idol.  Really, they are that surprised by Rocks going?!

• Love 2

I’m not seeing this. I understand the feeling, but I think that something like this will be more commonplace since the casts will be more diverse.

”Anyone wanna hear from the strapping white dude?”

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1