Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E01: Feels Like a Rollercoaster LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

My tinfoil hat feels like they did this on purpose.  After the way this show has handled other scandals in the past, I don't trust them completely to have done this for the right reasons.

I would’ve had reservations about casting someone who was taking lithium in the first place.  A show where contestants will be starved and dehydrated for the better part of a month?  You could risk lithium toxicity.  There’s a reason people on the medication have regular bloodwork to make sure their levels aren’t too high.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Just under half an hour left in the show.  Predictable vote at TC?

I'm going to be very nervous for Rocksroy.  Or Drea, because Tori may have it out for her.  Please let it be Tori or Zach that goes.  

• Love 1

New Rule: Everyone participates in the first Immunity Challenge. Why bench people on Day 3?

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Damn I’ve got sympathy pains for everyone in this challenge. 

2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

It's a wonder they don't all get hernias.

One way Survivor The Challenge: if these people gas out, you understand it. You breathe hard on Devin and/or Fessy, you gotta call the medics.

Just now, Lantern7 said:

New Rule: Everyone participates in the first Immunity Challenge. Why bench people on Day 3?

One way Survivor The Challenge: if these people gas out, you understand it. You breathe hard on Devin and/or Fessy, you gotta call the medics.

I don’t think they would have had to sit out if Jackson hadn’t left

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

The Orange team rocks and blue sucks.   And why didn’t green sit out Daniel.  I get that he was stronger than the woman, but not if he reinjures his shoulder. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I would’ve had reservations about casting someone who was taking lithium in the first place.  A show where contestants will be starved and dehydrated for the better part of a month?  You could risk lithium toxicity.  There’s a reason people on the medication have regular bloodwork to make sure their levels aren’t too high.

I would imagine that's why he lied in the first place. 

I feel bad because I liked him, but if he really lied or intentionally hid something like that it is really his own fault he got pulled.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I think they had to because the Orange Tribe only had 5 members.

1 minute ago, Seelouis said:

I don’t think they would have had to sit out if Jackson hadn’t left

I get that. I’m just thinking that this was a challenge where one extra person wasn’t going to make that big a difference.

As a former competitive swimmer, I always look forward each season to seeing who can swim.  So far tonight it looks like Jonathan.  Which is disappointing because he is a moose who is good at anything physical.  I wanted one of the women to be a great swimmer, like Shane Gould in Survivor AUS.

• Love 2

Can Tori please be the first one to go?

She's telling the group she doesn't have an idol, despite the fact she was hunting for an idol, and her cover story of looking for taro failed miserably.  She thinks it's stupid if she gets voted off for this reason.

Now Zach's worried his big mouth has Tori throwing him under the bus.

Not Rocks :(

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I wonder if the original plan was to have two tribals before Jackson got pulled.

I think that's a safe assumption. I think that's what they did last season.

I wish we could have seen MaryAnne explain the boat trip. Did she lie at all?

Edited by vb68
2 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I would imagine that's why he lied in the first place. 

I feel bad because I liked him, but if he really lied or intentionally hid something like that it is really his own fault he got pulled.

It doesn’t sound like he hid the fact that he was taking lithium—just that he was weaning himself off it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Okay, Swati wants Zach out.  Yay Swati!  

Drea's being stubborn in wanting to vote Rocks out.  I think she'll regret that decision.  Romeo wants Tori.  Yay Romeo! 

I'm not gonna be lucky in getting Tori and Zach out.  I think Rocks might be digging himself a hole here.

• Love 2

Romeo's pushing too hard too soon. People who do that tend to get blindsided. Give it up, Romeo. (Of course, I wouldn't mind if either Zach or Tori got voted out -- which means someone else will. I'm never right.)

• Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen. Place your bets now.

Whisper scrambling chaos at tribal?

Rocks would knock their heads together if they do. And I'd cheer him on.

• LOL 4
Just now, DEL901 said:

Romeo is another one of those players who can only see what is best for his own game and doesn’t understand why others don’t agree. 

His name didn't come up, but I wonder if being stubborn in not wanting to vote for Zach ends up hurting him.  Seriously I'm not sure I was digging Rocksroy when Swati said 'Zach' and he wouldn't budge from that.  Coming up with a plan and saying you should stick to it, no matter what, isn't going to serve him well in this game.  

Okay, Zach can go.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

It doesn’t sound like he hid the fact that he was taking lithium—just that he was weaning himself off it.

Jeff asked him why he didn't disclose the information and he said because he thought he was going to get himself off it in time. That answer only makes sense if they didn't know about it in the first place and he thought they never needed to know.

It was hard to tell because Jeff was trying not to disclose any medical details and speaking generally.

• Love 2

Tori's facial reactions made me want to throw something through the TV.  She's way too confident and sure of herself.  Thankfully, she's not fooling anybody.

I like Romeo, so I hope he survives.  I hope Tori and Rocksroy are the next two to go from the blue tribe.  And here I actually liked Rocksroy two hours ago!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Zach is not safe! Will that blow up in his face?

Unanimous vote! He did make the best move. If he got safety, things would’ve been awesomely chaotic.

”Second person voted out,” Jeff? 🙄

5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Zach is a nerdier Rob Cesterino.

Who knew that was even possible.

What about Christian?

• Love 1