Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E01: Feels Like a Rollercoaster LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

“Pulled a Stephenie La Grossa.” Does she get money for someone bringing her up?

Dang, Mel Gibson made popping the shoulder back in look so much more hardcore. Or maybe Daniel is lucky.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Just what Survivor always needed. fake blood.  :eyeroll

I think it seems tacky to fake injury, considering we've had a guy fall into a fire and a girl who had a worm coming out of her ear.  Among other real life injuries that took people from the game.  Just seemed unnecessary and overdramatic.  

• Love 3

If my shoulder dislocated I would still be laying on the ground, waiting to be medevaced out and then you can pop it back in while I am under anasthesia.  As it is, I watched medic lady do it between my fingers like I was watching a horror movie.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

So what was the advantage at oar 2? 

I don't think they revealed that yet.  I'm waiting to see if it's an advantage with a disadvantage attached (like last season's idol clues and losing your vote until you got the idol/made the merge).

The tall guy on orange was impressive.  I thought, okay strong, but he was athletic too and a great swimmer.    Dislocated shoulder guy was impressive, handling that injury without a peep. 

• Love 2

Not sure what to think of Tori.  Romeo seems cool.  Zach made me feel old by saying he's 21, yet a superfan whose watched 40 seasons of the show.  

Are these the same challenges from last season?

Okay, Mike is pretty smart here.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Not impressed with your Therapist job Tori. Anyone can be a therapist. It's not like being a psychiatrist or a psychologist. You don't even need a degree.

I cannot deal with how she talks.

3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

“Old Head” = 43 years old? Man, screw you, guy. 😜😜😜

Is that what he said?  I missed it and didn’t rewind.  Also, Rocks?  Why?

• Love 1

Jenny probably just jinxed herself by saying her tribe members aren't puzzle people-which means she will probably epically fail at a puzzle in a challenge.

Seriously, I have found very few people to root for so far.  Jonathan annoyed me in pre-show stuff but I actually like him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Wow, nobody on either tribe wants to risk separation.

Maryanne is also “love or hate,” isn’t she? “Doot, doot, doot!!”

There’s no triangle emoji?

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

The guy who counted 36 counted every form as a triangle. But there's a lot that aren't triangles.

Of course I'll probably be wrong.

Note: I was wrong.

Edited by Lamb18

Did anyone else wish they would do a clean shot of the puzzle so you could pause it and count yourself? Or just nerdy me?

Interesting that last season both tribes picked sweat and this season they both picked the puzzle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Interesting that last season both tribes picked sweat and this season they both picked the puzzle

Last season two people could do Sweat. That might've made a difference.

8 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Jonathan annoyed me in pre-show stuff but I actually like him.

SAME.  I am extremely very shallow and watching him pull that boat was hello, sailor!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

Last season two people could do Sweat. That might've made a difference.

Mike also guessed he would be elected to do sweat, and didn't want to be separated from the tribe for an extended period of time.  Smart thinking on his part.

Romeo and Rocksroy already complaining about their tribe's lack of work ethic.

• Love 2

I’m back to being behind.

6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

The editors clearly love Maryanne.

And her name’s “Maryanne”! All that’s left is for a “Ginger” to get cast.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

If they want to do these twists, maybe change them up and make them expire long before the final six.

So this advantage is only good with the other advantage players, but it also gains power if the other two are out?  I'm confused.  Let people play this game naturally.  I feel like Survivor is giving them blueprints for what they need to do.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1