Type keyword(s) to search

S42.E01: Feels Like a Rollercoaster LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, susannot said:

Ruh roh.  Rocksroy is annoying the Gen Z kids by being a responsible adult.

Glad he at least recognized he might be standing out like a sore thumb for being a leader.  I really don't like Zach, and am not digging Tori or the other girl that's part of the young group.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

Did anyone else wish they would do a clean shot of the puzzle so you could pause it and count yourself? Or just nerdy me?

Nerdy me took a pic but they were faster on screen time, probably a lot longer in real time. 

Just like last season, I demand an advantage guide to keep up with who has what and what each one is. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

o this advantage is only good with the other advantage players, but it also gains power if the other two are out?  I'm confused.  Let people play this game naturally.  I feel like Survivor is giving them blueprints for what they need to do.

Yes, this gets too complicated.

No CBS, I will not watch your new version of “I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here”.  Fuck Ray Lewis.

Oh in that picture of Jackson and his father their mannerisms were so similar.  It’s nice his story had a somewhat happy ending.

Lydia is SO going to get a sunburn.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 3

Lydia considers not crying by day 2 an accomplishment.  I feel like she's my Survivor spirit animal.

I'm kind of digging green tribe the most so far.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Is it me, or does Daniel look like he’s related to Quentin Tarantino?

Dude looks like he has a Probst cardboard cut-out at home. Let’s move on, shall we?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

It’s been a gazillion years since they stopped getting to wear other clothes, and I am still not fond of everyone running around in their underdrawers.  Get Mike some shorts my god.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I'm getting an Albert Brooks vibe esp. with glasses off.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Dude looks like he has a Probst cardboard cut-out at home. Let’s move on, shall we?

I was thinking a young Colm Meaney.

• Love 2

Tori thinks she is so sneaky but is obvious to everyone. She reminds me of Angelina (?), the one no one voted for in the end, from 5 or so years ago? Not in looks but in how she talks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

“Where’s the taro?” “I didn’t realize it until five minutes ago . . . I don’t even know what taro looks like! Crazy, right?”

Or if it grows in Fiji.

Just now, mojoween said:

Donathan?

Tori is super annoying, but I love her pants.

Yes, Donathan! Thank you!

That’s the 2nd inter tribe alliance that Drea is on. 

So my show has now become all about the fan favorite vote with the life stories. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2

Did Drea say where she went to school?  For some reason I’m thinking it’s LSU?

Regardless, I want her to live by me to consult my (lack of) fitness.  She’s so cool and so freaking pretty.

2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'm sorry, but by the fifth sad flashback, my eyes just glaze over.

I feel like we are getting a lot of them this premiere compared to last year.  Which hopefully means we won't have that many more to deal with later in the season.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Not impressed with your Therapist job Tori. Anyone can be a therapist. It's not like being a psychiatrist or a psychologist. You don't even need a degree.

The state of Illinois required me to have a master’s degree in clinical mental health counseling before I could be licensed as a therapist, so no, not just anyone can be a therapist.

Having said that, Tori’s not really making us look good.

• Love 4