Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky......  Ya gotta stop with buying old MethMouth CLOTHES....  BUY HER SOME TEETH!!! PULEEZ!

A new set of choppers will set him back thousands. He's choking and sputtering over spending a few hundred on a jacket. 

• Love 5

I wonder if they have Torrid commercials on My 600lb Life?

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

His fu manchu makes him look like an undercover cop assigned to infiltrate the biker gang in a crime show from the 70s.

"Hooker's a good cop!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh, I forgot to tell you! I managed to buy three Queen Elizabeth II Barbie dolls. I’m so thrilled!

I am so jealous!! I got my order in and then Mattel canceled. I’m crushed.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I am so jealous!! I got my order in and then Mattel canceled. I’m crushed.

I stay up late, so I think I must have read an article, then immediately jumped onto the Mattel site right at the launch. One of them will be for my best friend’s 70the bday in a couple of years. Bought for $75 each, and they are selling for over $300 on eBay. I’m keeping mine.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Even shitty implants or crowns would cost over $10K.

But hasn't he said he's spent THOUSANDS on her??  If he was SMART, he'd get to steppin' on up to a good dentist. We know her WIFE ain't got any $$$ to buy some choppers!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stay up late, so I think I must have read an article, then immediately jumped onto the Mattel site right at the launch. One of them will be for my best friend’s 70the bday in a couple of years. Bought for $75 each, selling for aver $300 on eBay.

It’s funny I read a lot of articles about how people don’t like the royals or the Queen and every Jubilee item I’ve tried to snag has sold out...theBarbie, the Swatch watch, all the nice china...

• Love 4

Oh, goody.  Now we get to watch another one of these losers crap all over his devoted woman.  It's exhausting.

The last time I saw Kaylah she was peeling out of the parking lot.  Whuh hop?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

It’s funny I read a lot of articles about how people don’t like the royals or the Queen and every Jubilee item I’ve tried to snag has sold out...theBarbie, the Swatch watch, all the nice china...

My uncle's wife is British, and their house is LOADED with Royal Wedding, Jubilee, all types of stuff, but especially anything Lady Di.  I'll have to ask her what she thinks of Never Mind the Bollocks.

• LOL 5