Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Three hundred dollars for cleaning supplies. That's more than I spent for every cleaning supply under the sun I bought for my son after I saw the state of his apartment. That includes a mop, broom, dustpan, and wastebaskets.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Three hundred dollars for cleaning supplies. That's more than I spent for every cleaning supply under the sun I bought for my son after I saw the state of his apartment. 

My brother owns college apartments and I'm pretty sure he doesn't spend that on cleaning them all (and they're DISGUSTING when the students move out - he sends me pictures 🤢)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Three hundred dollars for cleaning supplies. That's more than I spent for every cleaning supply under the sun I bought for my son after I saw the state of his apartment. 

I swear by Dollar Store cleaning supplies.  I can get everything I need to clean Le Chez Bison top to bottom for about $7 dollars.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 7
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I get cleaning stuff at the dollar store.  It's all the same crap and I can use it up fast and throw it out when I'm done.

I get it! It would not occur to me to go to a supply store unless I worked for a cleaning service and had to buy in bulk or something. 

• Love 6

She leaves a husband of 25 years to be with a kid who has been in and out of prison from his teens and said kid is the son of her best friend who she is jealous of.

This lady is not right and her ex husband must be rolling on the floor laughing watching how she's being treated right now being called a fool and having a ex felon putting down her home and her cooking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Why would someone LEAVE prison and get a tattoo.  Are they free in prison?  Maybe cost a pack of cigs or a few packs of Ramen...

Tattooing in prison is flatly prohibited.  You have to be covert about flattening and sharpening the tools and grinding up stuff to make the "ink."  Then they get infected and the disciplinary measure are dished out.  It's a rilly big dill.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3