Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

You can't brow beat this guy to care ... screaming at him to care isn't gonna do shit l mean lets be honest here ... when has someone yelling at you to do something you  DONT want to do make you do something? yelling isn't gonna change him ... 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lacey's friend must be the brutally frank one who has no filter and says what she thinks.

I think that's her sister? Yeah, do NOT piss off the sister. You will not win.

• Love 5

Yes, he's a felon with terrible face tats which makes it harder to get a job.  The other things that limit his options?  His lack of interest in getting a job and his shitty personality.  He could get all of his face tattoos removed.  He would still be terrible.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Yes, he's a felon with terrible face tats which makes it harder to get a job.  The other things that limit his options?  His lack of interest in getting a job and his shitty personality.  He could get all of his face tattoos removed.  He would still be terrible.

And you know he’d show up to every interview as high as a kite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

The way Antoine wears that hat so low makes him seriously look like his IQ is about 70.  

Seriously. If I saw him slouching toward me on a city street I'd dive into the subway or hail a taxi. He's scary looking. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Braindim always loved her daughter more than anything. Well, except for......

Meth

bad tats

cheap dye jobs

broken down Camaros

bad boys . . . . 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Doesn't BranFlake need to get those streaks heated up for the color to work?? That's how my streaks work.  Foil... hairdryer... remove.  Of course, I've never had the idea to go outside and stand around for a while when I'm getting my hair streaks, so there's that.

WHY IS SHE CRYING???? 

• Love 3

Wow, I have terrible gender bias.  If a man gave that load of crappy excuses for why he didn't contact his daughter, I'd want him shot at sunrise.  But Branflake . . .

oh, wait.  She just speculated about choosing between her daughter and Chazz.  She's filth.  kill her.

• Love 8