Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

S05.E01: Happily Ever After?

Kevin can't escape his crazy ex; Indie defies the doubters and picks up Harry; Tayler feels caught between her sister and her lover; Lacey lays a trap for Antoine; Kaylah wants a $40,000 ring; Rick convinces his biker buddies he's found true love.

Original air date 2022.03.04

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

How I envision the live chat folks as we wait for the start of the new season:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You know us so well.

Cocktail at the ready! Gird your loins! I'm going in....

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

And you would be CORRECT, Princess Purry!

I was in town with a friend and we decided to order (two) drive-thru pizzas.  She said, "This is dumb.  Just come over to my house and hang out.  We'll eat pizza and have a beer."  I said, "I can't.  I'm having pizza with some internet people while we watch the season premiere of Love After Lockup."

She might be trying to get a judge to sign commitment papers right now, but it's Friday night, so we'll probably be able to get all the way through the show before the nets arrive.

On with the show!

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, candall said:

And you would be CORRECT, Princess Purry!

I was in town with a friend and we decided to order (two) drive-thru pizzas.  She said, "This is dumb.  Just come over to my house and hang out.  We'll eat pizza and have a beer."  I said, "I can't.  I'm having pizza with some internet people while we watch the season premiere of Love After Lockup."

She might be trying to get a judge to sign commitment papers right now, but it's Friday night, so we'll probably be able to get all the way through the show before the nets arrive.

On with the show!

Priorities 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5