Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E09: The Women Tell All

• Start Topic

Clayton's former flames reunite to hash out their differences, clear up any misunderstandings and apologize -- or not -- for bad behavior; a few special surprises and bloopers.

Airs Monday, March 7 at 8:00PM EST.

image.png.e31c6ba1bff4bcac71053a93b814bbef.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jesse sucks, he’s useless. I thought he’d finally earn his paycheck but 😏 and I’ve seen him do much better.

I don’t blame the girl who took one look at him and said bye. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 minutes ago, EllenB said:

I don't know if I can take two hours of these immature turds. Stop shrieking!

I usually ditch the WTA every season for this reason but watching this time because I ditched the 1st half of this season.

Wait Genevieve can actually talk.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

I like this girl who’s all, Cassidy, I don’t give a damn about you having a fuck boi on retainer. I’m mad that you took Shanae and turned her into a Frankenstein in your image. I’m not liking everyone heckling Shanae from the seats. Does she deserve it? Of course. But she can dig her own grave without you yelling whether she’s wearing a diaper or calling out her fake tears.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
(edited)

The woman heckling Shanae is hilarious, although they really should just let her dig her own grave by talking. As was the woman who was all “I don’t care about your side piece I care that you were Shanae’s Sith Master!” 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Night and day is not 360, its 180. 

Its amazing how “classy“ these women are. 

Don’t know if I want to see any of them in BiP. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

During that shrimpgate clip, Clayton looked like a dazed cartoon character but instead of stars or birds flying around his head, shrimp were circling his misshapen noggin.

These girls are in a full-on gatekeep, gaslight, girlboss frenzy. Well, they’re all gatekeeping while Shanae is gaslighting—and jesse’s trying his best to girlboss.

• LOL 6
(edited)

I assume most of us here are women, but question for any guys that are here like Rainsong. Do y’all find this sort of behavior “catfighting” really attractive? 

Based on what I’m seeing, it’s all about the drama between the women. As expected, Clayton was pretty much irrelevant. Even when Elizabeth asked him a direct question about shrimpgate bullying, he had to run because he had no opinion. What a waste of a season when there were so many better options. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 3

First of all, Bachelor Nation is the viewers; Bachelor Family is the contestants. Second of all, you’re just angry that no one is trying to pre-arrange a Paradise relationship with you.

• Love 7
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Why do I feel like this is turning into A Few Good Men? “Did he cry?! I want the truth!” “You can’t handle the truth!” 

Well, was there ever anything about being in the hot tub or not?  Lol.  Same thing there….we need the truth!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Why do I feel like this is turning into A Few Good Men? “Did he cry?! I want the truth!” “You can’t handle the truth!” 

It’s like they’re trying to make something out of nothing. It’s stupid. 

• Love 5

I’m going with a conspiracy theory that maybe Clayton did cry but he’s too much of a “manly man” to admit it. Or, maybe he stubbed his toe or something really badly and cried, but wasn’t technically “crying with” Sarah. Or, I guess Sarah could have just made it all up. She did perhaps slip by saying something about needing to “survive” in the middle of her list of explaining how she connected with Clayton.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

I thought it was funny during the show, and they even showed the scene tonight, but Clayton was the most upset because Sarah told the ladies that he cried.  That seemed to bother him more than almost anything else.  When he heard this, it was like a switch flipped and Sarah epwas out. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Teddi is auditioning for the lead. I don’t believe that she would still be this emotional over Clayton. Oh, nevermind. This is her inner-child trauma tears.

• LOL 5
7 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I thought it was funny during the show, and they even showed the scene tonight, but Clayton was the most upset because Sarah told the ladies that he cried.  That seemed to bother him more than almost anything else.  When he heard this, it was like a switch flipped and Sarah epwas out. 

Just like when Shanae crashed the victory party and threw the trophy in the pool, it was the trophy in the pool that he latched onto as the bad thing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Teddi is auditioning for the lead. I don’t believe that she would still be this emotional over Clayton. Oh, nevermind. This is her inner-child trauma tears.

Teddy really needs to watch her frownie face she is stunning but her lips are so downturned she looks like she’s scowling . I hope she finds love  she seems like a very sweet person

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I’m going with a conspiracy theory that maybe Clayton did cry but he’s too much of a “manly man” to admit it. Or, maybe he stubbed his toe or something really badly and cried, but wasn’t technically “crying with” Sarah. Or, I guess Sarah could have just made it all up. She did perhaps slip by saying something about needing to “survive” in the middle of her list of explaining how she connected with Clayton.

Several of the other women (I posted one with Teddi in the media thread) have done interviews explaining more of Sarah's behavior (and people like Serene and Hunter re-posted them, suggesting they agree with her explanation). It sounds like Sarah was really manipulative and went to each girl individually "as her best friend" to tell them how strong her connection with Clayton was and that he had basically said he was picking her and that the other girls should protect their hearts and not get too invested in him. Sounds like Sarah was very shady but we didn't see very much of it other than her fake tears.  

• Useful 12
  • Love 3