Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E09: The Women Tell All

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Do y’all think he realized he screwed up and wants Teddi back? I felt from watching the recaps that he had the most genuine reactions with her. I noticed Jesse didn’t have Clayton and Teddi talk to each other last night like he did with Serene and a bunch of others. And then the brother DMing her and her parting words that everything would be ok. He looked miserable there at the end as though he was personally responsible for ruining the lives of 30 women which some of them very vocally on the WTA and on SM implied. Wouldn’t be the 1st time a bachelor successfully went back to someone he eliminated like Jason and Arie. Even Matt and Rachel made up after that insulting to the point of no redemption ATFR last season.

Maybe I’m just overthinking and waiting for showtime. Strange after having no interest in Clayton and his season till the promised and insinuated dramatic ending. 

Do y’all think we’ll find out tonight who’s the next B’ette? I wouldn’t mind Teddi or Suzie. 

I feel he does have regrets about teddy. The problem is he is so damn fickle abd easily led i wouldnt trust him. Because of his position as bachelor, he was pursued by many women who wouldnt give him a second glance. He is a person who truly needs to fibd love far away from the spotlight since his head ( little and small) are so easily led.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

It's interesting to read Monday's and yesterday's comments saying Clayton's not that bad, just stupid, after watching last night's episode.

Agreed!  After watching last night, I wasn't feely quite as kindly toward Clayton as when I had posted.  He seemed like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum.  That being said, though, I do still think the show has gone out of their way to make him seem "bad"/mean  instead of immature, weak-willed, and not super bright.

• Love 5
On 3/7/2022 at 6:50 PM, JenE4 said:

First of all, Bachelor Nation is the viewers; Bachelor Family is the contestants. Second of all, you’re just angry that no one is trying to pre-arrange a Paradise relationship with you.

Third of all, the Bachelor Franchise is the entity we should sue for wasting valuable weeks we could have used cleaning toilets, picking up dog poop, etc.

• LOL 5
On 3/7/2022 at 8:44 PM, GracieK said:

I think Clayton is a bore and is too easily manipulated. But I don’t think he’s a bad person or even a fuck boy.. I said last week he’s a people pleaser and I still believe that. He didn’t try to excuse anything and accepted responsibility for anything he may have done that upset the women. I feel bad for him. He’s being treated like a villain and I don’t even think he’s smart enough to be one.

• You is good.
  • You is kind.
  • You is important.
  • You is NOT smart.

• LOL 5
On 3/8/2022 at 12:23 PM, OldWiseOne said:

I prefer that to the ones that say "Clay-UN"

One of them said both Clay-UN and dih-unt!  Bravo!     If these are common pronunciations in your area, where do you live?  OR...do you even catch the difference?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Ummm...the only two available?  The only two when went to the Fantasy Suites...(one "yurt").

This is the discussion of the Women Tell All episode. There were three women left after hometowns and the Fantasy Suite episode had not aired yet.

• Love 2
On 3/7/2022 at 9:53 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

That brought back memories when the women weren’t botoxed within an inch of their lives.  They looked so much younger and fresh faced!

Yes, there was such a variety of looks in those clips, unlike the sea of lip-plumped, cheek filled Botox faces they have now. Jesse's also had some work done, his teeth for sure, but something else looks different too.

Was Sierra getting paid per syllable? Shut up already, you were a non-factor in this season. She's the same one who stopped on her way out to give Clayton instructions on who to choose. Um, it's not you so who cares what your opinions are at that point. I mean, she wasn't wrong, but there's no need for a midseason eliminee to talk over everyone else. 

Re: the doctor who offered Clayton a second chance, do you think she was just out of the loop and didn't realize how badly the season was going to end and regrets her words now? 

This season really threw the rule book about spoilers out the window given that we started with the promo that showed the final 2-3 multiple times, so I guess it's not surprising that they left in Sierra's comments berating Clayton for treating the final women so horribly and Teddi's remark about hoping he's okay.

• Love 6