Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Why are we yodeling?   Is Jewel the surprise 12th houseguest?  Is she going to come in  all 'I am the Masked Singer, bitches!"

Because it's supposed to be a Swiss chalet.

• Useful 1

I’m liking Carson and Mirai so far; feel kinda obligated to add Todd in that group as well, as the Token Old Guy in the House.

Kinda conditional on Miesha; think I could like her, if she can manifest some degree of a sense of humor.

More than a little surprised Chris K hasn’t gotten on my nerves yet, so I guess he can join Miesha in my Conditional pool.

My jury’s still out on the rest; show me something, peoples.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The feeds are starting after the east coast airing!

-ish. 🙄    So far just a graphic saying “the live feeds are delayed”.  Maybe they decided to wait until after West coast airing after all…?

Hamsterwatch is saying that Carson won HOH and Meisha won a new power called 'Blessing and a Curse.'

This tweet what you’re referring to…?

• Love 1

The music playing while The Live Feeds Are Delayed, it wouldn't be 'nsync by any chance, would it?

Anyhow, I have Paramount up and ready to have live feeds going first thing tomorrow! Or Friday??? That doesn't make any sense.

Wow, Friday? And they even say that Friday there'll be an update, not that the feeds will necessarily turn on. Which means they're already delaying the feeds in a short, two week season. Delaying the feeds for two days is already a good chunk of the season. It looks like we could even miss the discussions leading up to the first eviction.

2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Ok put this in the wrong thread but twitter is buzzing that someone might have quit the production and thus the feed delays.

That...would make sense, I guess. Of course it wouldn't be CBB without someone trying to run for the door.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

On RHAP they're speculating that either someone quit or else someone is getting tested for Covid. Just speculation! 

I mean, leaving the feeds off until Friday? And them saying it'll be an UPDATE? Yeah, it could definitely be the latter, if they now have to test everyone if someone tested positive, and they want to make sure it's accurate. 

40 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

On RHAP they're speculating that either someone quit or else someone is getting tested for Covid. Just speculation! 

I would think there is some contractural penalty for quitting..  If true, I guess whoever it is figures they can afford it.  They should have all been tested for CoVid before going in along with some pre-show quarantine.

Well this is bullshit.

My money is on Chris Kattan (again! no, I don't hate the guy) (actually I kinda do). He seems the diva type. Either that or accountability acuntability coach Teddi saw the food offered in the storage room, she saw someone eat a single potato chip and she started bitching and the whole house began to revolt as she chased after them with two orange slices wrapped in a lettuce leaf and sadness.
giphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5aa23f43774b705263

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Kattan is most likely.  Someone ,mentioned he's never had a roommate before, so yeah I can see him bolting.   Lamar seems about as acquainted with this show as Metta was so he may be trying to make break for it every other day.   If someone is leaving, there probably holding them hostage somewhere until they can decide if it's too soon to try another 'It's a Twist(tm)!  I Was Never Really A Houseguest!' explanation.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Either that or accountability acuntability coach Teddi saw the food offered in the storage room, she saw someone eat a single potato chip

Oh no, what's the story with Teddi and food? Is she the self-appointed clean eating police? 

I'm in favour of lots of drama, obviously, as long as the drama doesn't all happen off-screen, ending with them cancelling the season. I haven't forgotten the huge letdown when that season of BBCan got shut down by Covid just as things were getting good. (Maybe if I say it out loud it won't happen. I'm really counting on CBB and this thread to get me one month closer to spring.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hi, I'm Callaphera and I'll be your Teddi Sucks and Here's Why tour director this season. Please keeps your hands and feet inside the tram at all times and enjoy the show.

I'm all in! 🤣 (With you, not with Teddi and her expensive starvation..) 

27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

teaching them how to have an eating disorder for the low low cost of $40/day.

This whole scam is so extreme that I have to ask if it actually is $40/day, or were you joking? 

29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

some side effects may occur, including death

This is all horrifying. I can't imagine how much mental and physical damage this program has done. Meanwhile, now I cannot wait to see what Teddi actually eats, and whether or not she tries to brow beat the other celebs over eating more than a toddler's worth of food per day. (Good luck with that. These celebs didn't get where they are without having very definite ideas about what and how they want to eat.) 

Now I'm dying to see Teddi trying to tell Meisha she's eating too much. 😁😁

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

This whole scam is so extreme that I have to ask if it actually is $40/day, or were you joking? 

I believe the majority of the program works out to $40/day when you break it down. I think it costs slightly less towards the end but at that point, you're an lethargic emaciated corpse - what do you care about money? You're skinny! Yay!

3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

It tickles me that Cynthia from Real Housewives of Atlanta is also part of the cast. Because the Atlanta ladies eat. It's going to be a battle of 50 Cynt's potato salad versus Teddi's sad lettuce leaf "taco".

• LOL 5

I just read the links you sent, and watched a YouTube video about her "diet". Up till now, all I heard was how boring Teddi was. Now I can't wait to watch her, to see what a mastermind of wellness and scammery she is. If nothing else, she's going to do whatever it takes to win $250,000. Scruples don't appear to be a problem for her. 

• Love 5

Dang. If there is Teddi/Cynthia drama, I am here for it. I haven't watched any Housewives in ages (and then only RHOBH, so I don't know any others.)I'm torn between Teddi being first out, and staying long enough for a much broader national audience to be able to play Spot the Dangerous Scam Artist. Hmmm.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

If nothing else, she's going to do whatever it takes to win $250,000.

I want to hope for it but from watching RHOBH, Teddi was a foot soldier and follower of bigger personalities. The dull and boring labels are pretty accurate. Sure, she has a successful scam but is that really hard in LA with her last name? Her work ethic is great, she put in a lot of hard hours and sweat to make ALL-IN a success but with people in non-business social situations? Meh.

3 minutes ago, Ananayel said:

If there is Teddi/Cynthia drama

On the Ultimate Girls Trip spin-off (basically Housewives All Stars), Kyle Richards and Cynthia had some drama. Considering how close Kyle and Teddi still are, it might happen.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I'm all in! 🤣 (With you, not with Teddi and her expensive starvation..) 

This is all horrifying. I can't imagine how much mental and physical damage this program has done. Meanwhile, now I cannot wait to see what Teddi actually eats, and whether or not she tries to brow beat the other celebs over eating more than a toddler's worth of food per day. (Good luck with that. These celebs didn't get where they are without having very definite ideas about what and how they want to eat.) 

Watch Teddi forget about the cameras and snarf down a bowl of Fruit Loops.

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Someone is singing and I'd rather hear the electronic music and see kittens.

But real question: is it better than the Turn It Up music they had at the start of BB23? 

Next question: IS it the Turn It Up music they had at the start of BB23?

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But real question: is it better than the Turn It Up music they had at the start of BB23? 

Next question: IS it the Turn It Up music they had at the start of BB23?

No, it's not Turn It Up. It's been different people singing each time I listened. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like it has to be that someone has COVID because otherwise they wouldn't need the feeds to be off. And in that case the season won't be able to continue anyway so just tell us, assholes!

Yeah, I agree. There'd be no need for a "stay tuned on Friday for an update"; if it was someone walking/quitting, why would they not just say "the feeds will be on Friday after the eviction episode"? Why would there need to be an update to if the feeds will be turned on?

So my first thought is someone tested positive, either on the cast or someone on the crew that came into contact with the cast when they were moving in, and they now have to test everyone properly before we know if anyone else is positive. 

Or, Paramount+ just worded it weirdly and someone simply did walk and they're waiting for the eviction episode to start the feeds for some reason. We've literally seen people walk from the show before. There'd be no need to wait to turn the feeds on after the first eviction.

• Love 1

I turned on the feeds and was going to write down the different songs I heard, but so far it's only been one. Over and over.

"You know you're playing with fire, you're gonna get burned. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah." These lines repeated over and over. Solo female artist.

Where are the kittens and puppies when you need them?

I forgot - I read BB Chat earlier and one person said there was a fight in the house. We'll see.

There have been several unsubstantiated rumors:  someone quit, Teddi quit, a fight, someone tested positive for Covid, several house guests tested.positive for Covid, Kardashians wanted a guarantee Lamar Odom (and maybe Shanna) would not say anything negative about Kardashians, the HOH comp wrecked their hair and they needed time to fix it off of live feeds, houseguests needed more time to get oriented to live feeds, then they're waiting until Friday to not spoil nominees and eviction.

Except it SEEMS like feeds are on after the show per the announcement, crossing my fingers on that one.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

New to BB! Where do you watch the feeds? Are they on 24/7?

You have to sign up with Paramount Plus streaming. They are on 24/7 but production turns them off while they are filming competitions and nomination ceremonies.

• Useful 1

Yay! Feeds are up!

Chris Sync and Miesha talking in the sauna. Miesha explaining her reasoning about nominations. Chris Sync is finding it difficult about Mirai. I think he likes her and doesn't want to vote for her.

Then BUBBLES.

• Love 1

Feeds are bouncing around. Mirai talking to Chris Mango.

Lamar's chat about Khloe Kardashian in the episode made me wonder if there was some truth to the rumor that Kardahians were behind the feeds delay. Maybe they didn't have a disclaimer or whatever the permission is to say her name on the show and feeds.

Misha wants Chris Sync to persuade Chris Mango to vote for Mirai. I think the sauna is in that nook next to the HOH room or else it's that one room next to the bathroom and the exercise room is the Have Not room.

Chris Mango was doing rowing exercises in the gym and was complaining that his neck was hurting. From a distance someone says "We can hang you upside down."

Miesha is putting celery in the blender. Chris Sync just discovered there's a putting green! He is so excited! I wonder if there's clubs. Yes, there is as Chris is checking this out.

21 hours ago, Maverick said:

Kattan is most likely.  Someone ,mentioned he's never had a roommate before, so yeah I can see him bolting. 

I'm not surprised if he's never had a roommate. Though I did think he was married briefly at one point. He was considered a weirdo at SNL (even by those standards) and was never popular. I think Norm MacDonald refused to ever speak to or acknowledge him other to say he would never do a fucking Mango sketch. And of course Tracy Morgan was very public  about his dislike of Kattan. But there always was something strange going on with him. He didn't handle social situations well. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I just woke up and yay! Feeds! (We're on a night shift over here so I guess I'm one of the late night crew. As usual.)

I guess Todrick and Style Superstar Carson Kressley were having some issues? Something to do with Todrick thinking that Carson had an alliance or some deal with Teddi and he didn't want to ask but Carson wants him to ask whenever he has questions but it's okay, they're eating cake together tomorrow. I don't know what's happening but I'm happy that the feeds are here!

And poor Cynthia still has no idea how this works. As she's doing Todrick's makeup at 10:50 PM BBT, she's talking to Mirai about how she didn't realize the noms would have to actually pack their shit before the eviction. She thought that they pretended to leave and then got to come back into the house in order to pack their shit. She was so surprised that it knocked the feeds off for a few minutes.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

In a perfect world, Chris Kirkpatrick would vote to keep Teddi. In a warped world, Chris Kirkpatrick would vote to keep Mirai.

Go warped. Choose warped.

Carson: "We all signed up for it. We're all big kids."

Carson is like Andy Herren but not annoying - he just flits from room to room and keeps showing up on all cameras at once but I can't be mad about it.

Todd is voting Teddi out because he told/promised Miesha that he would.

And Chris Kirkpatrick is uncomfortable sharing a room with Mirai? I think because his alliance is voting her out even though he wants to vote out Teddi so he's having a crisis over it? Whatever, dude. Don't make me switch over to the Backstreet side of things.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I took an SVU break and came back to Teddi talking about how she overheard Chris Kattan asking Mirai why she was packing because she wasn't going anywhere. So now Teddi, Cynthia, and Shanna are in the Bon-bon room, talking about how much they don't like Miesha and how she leaves her food prep shit everywhere for all the rest of them to clean up after her and Shanna is bitching about how her and Chris (assuming Kirkpatrick because Kattan seems like a lazy ass) have to clean up the juicers after Miesha uses them because she won't. I guess she's been acting quite high and mighty around the place. Teddi is sucking up to Production, calling them smart - geniuses, even, evil frickin' geniuses - in hopes that the secret power will somehow save her.

Teddi asked Chris Kirkpatrick earlier if he was going to vote for her to stay. He told her that he didn't have a choice in the vote and Teddi asked if he was being handcuffed, like hello.

Now Teddi is furiously whispering to the other two women about how the secret power could shake out and if it does this, then we could do that but if it does that, then they could do this but she's also coaching Cynthia and Shanna on how to move forward if she's gone. She also keeps talking about how Production knows how to put on a good show (LOL) so she figures however it works out, they're going to tailor the curse and power to make the best television possible (LOL). So I guess Teddi knows as much about Big Brother as her father does.

Teddi, about Miesha: "Her demeanor sucks." Teddi and Shanna figure that Miesha wanted for them to be her bitches and to constantly check in on her every few hours and because Teddi didn't do that, she's on the block. Shanna brought up how there's no emotion in Miesha's voice and the only thing she can talk about is game.

Teddi to the camera: "I'll keep bringing it, Celebrity Big Brother, if you do that." (presumably about saving her, they had cut away for a bit)

Teddi to Cynthia and Shanna: "I don't want to say it but if I don't make it, I'm gonna make sure my tweets get you far. And if I win HoH, you two have to be my roommates."

Also I don't know who is hiding in this middle bed but I feel them on a deep, spiritual level:
Oj6kMGn.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Lamar's chat about Khloe Kardashian in the episode made me wonder if there was some truth to the rumor that Kardahians were behind the feeds delay. Maybe they didn't have a disclaimer or whatever the permission is to say her name on the show and feeds.

So what it's sounding like is there was some sort of drama with Chris Kirkpatrick and he left the house and was sequestered at another location for awhile. Todd mentioned that they got to take off their masks when he came back, which sounds like maybe it was a false positive COVID test? Miesha said that the game was "on pause" while he was gone. But also Mirai may have been talking about how Chris Kirkpatrick was creeping her out because he was checking her out or something? And then he was having a moment and crying about his wife? Which ties back to the whole "I'm uncomfortable sleeping in the same room as Mirai" stuff I heard earlier tonight. I've also heard that Chris Kirkpatrick and Mirai had a big blow-up but fans were floating a theory about an NSYNC joke that was made that pissed off Chris Kirkpatrick and made him leave and that seems a lot less likely than some creeper attitude. Looking back, I don't remember seeing them interact at all tonight and the one time they were in the same room, they were far away from each other and having different conversations so I guess that's something to watch for.

No matter what, it sounds like it was Chris Kirkpatrick's fault and maybe Eminem was right, he really does need to get his ass kicked. Also I can't wait for either Kirkpatrick or Kattan to leave so I can stop with the last name stuff. It's like Nicole and Nicole all over again, only neither of the Chrises are Precious Cinnamon Rolls.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2