Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Speculation without Spoilers

DEL901
  • Start Topic

I predict Zava is going to flake off at an important moment and then we'll see Jamie Tartt 3.0: the football machine trained by Roy Kent.

And as I mentioned in the episode thread: Rebecca/Trent. Note that he chose Queen Clarisse of Genovia as his favorite Julie Andrews role. 

• Like 2

I hadn't considered Rebecca/Trent before, but I'm kind of digging the idea. I believe it's been established that Trent has a young daughter--Ted gave Higgins her birthday biscuits back in season 1. I think he said it was her 3rd birthday, which means she'll be around 5 by the end of this soccer/football season. That would line up with the psychic saying Rebecca will have a family and be a mother, and it would mean she will be picking up roughly where she left off with Nora when she ditched her and Sassy to be all about Rupert.

• Like 6

I would find it very amusing if Zava in fact ends up leaving Richmond because his wife goes on to binge the American version of the Office and now she *does* want to live in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, kwnyc said:

And as I mentioned in the episode thread: Rebecca/Trent. Note that he chose Queen Clarisse of Genovia as his favorite Julie Andrews role. 

How about Trent ❤️ Colin?

2 hours ago, Night Cheese said:

I believe it's been established that Trent has a young daughter

Trent could be bi or he may have been in the closet for a long time, which would give him empathy for Colin.

• Like 1

I thought of something just now while I was doing my meditation/breathing exercises.  I don't think it is beyond the realm of possibility that Nate will become entangled in the Colin storyline.   In season one, in probably was an attempt to be one of the macho guys, Colin was bullying Nate.  In season two, Nate was bullying Colin.  

What if Nate protects Colin this season?  I can see Rupert snooping around, finding out Colin's secret, and making it some kind of ultimate loyalty test for Annakin Nate to embarrass the team/Colin by outing him in some scandal rag.  Hopefully even Nate would draw a line there and would warn Colin so that Colin can make the decision of what to do on his own terms and let the world know that there is nothing embarrassing about love. 

Both Nate and Colin wear a facade before the rest of the world.  (Ted does too).  It would be nice if Nate would realize it before he goes fully over to the Dark Side.  

Edited by Thalia
Because brevity IS nice
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I thought of something just now while I was doing my meditation/breathing exercises.  I don't think it is beyond the realm of possibility that Nate will become entangled in the Colin storyline.   In season one, in probably was an attempt to be one of the macho guys, Colin was bullying Nate.  In season two, Nate was bullying Colin.  

What if Nate protects Colin this season?  I can see Rupert snooping around, finding out Colin's secret, and making it some kind of ultimate loyalty test for Annakin Nate to embarrass the team/Colin by outing him in some scandal rag.  Hopefully even Nate would draw a line there and would warn Colin so that Colin can make the decision of what to do on his own terms and let the world know that there is nothing embarrassing about love. 

Both Nate and Colin wear a facade before the rest of the world.  (Ted does too).  It would be nice if Nate would realize it before he goes fully over to the Dark Side.  

Perhaps more likely:   
Nate derisively outs Colin during a press conference, which results in Nate getting dissed in social media for being a homophobic bully.

• Like 7

I’d love to find out an episode or two from now that Sassy and Doc Sharon were both so professionally offended by Dr. Jake dating Michelle that they both figured out and contacted his licensing authority.

Edited by anna0852
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, anna0852 said:

I’d love to find out an episode or two from now that Sassy and Doc Sharon were both so professionally offended by Dr. Jake dating Michelle that they both figured out and contacted his licensing authority.

TBH, given the way Ted is spiraling about this, I'm surprised this wasn't part of his drinking and obsessing on his laptop montage.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Perhaps more likely:   
Nate derisively outs Colin during a press conference, which results in Nate getting dissed in social media for being a homophobic bully.

This would be one of the things that kills any hope of Nate's redemption for me.

I've been wondering for a while, though, if it's possible that Nate's also gay. He bigs himself up superficially, but we know that deep down he seems to think he's worthless. No one who likes themselves spits at his own face in the mirror. Given that his dad already treats him the way he does, I could see Nate burying something like that very, very deep.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Revision to my scenario for the last episode:

Colin is outed and is lambasted on social media and in the press. In the game for the championship against West Ham, Nate orders players to deliberately hurt Zava (or Nate refuses, Rupert fires him, and orders the takedown himself if you want to give Nate a redemption arc), Zava is out, Colin goes in for him, Richmond players set up a play where Colin scores the winning goal, team and fans embrace Colin as a hero. Bonus: In the celebration after the winning goal, Rebecca and Trent kiss each other, stop, look deeply into each other's eyes, and then kiss in earnest.

Edited by Good Queen Jane
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Shite in Nining Armour:  Jamie Tarrt, the poo-peh loving player who wears #9 for Richmond?  

I don't see it as a romantic prediction in that case, but what if Rebecca's team wins the championship over West Ham thanks to Jamie's new football skills?

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Good Queen Jane said:

Revision to my scenario for the last episode:

Colin is outed and is lambasted on social media and in the press. In the game for the championship against West Ham, Nate orders players to deliberately hurt Zava (or Nate refuses, Rupert fires him, and orders the takedown himself if you want to give Nate a redemption arc), Zava is out, Colin goes in for him, Richmond players set up a play where Colin scores the winning goal, team and fans embrace Colin as a hero. Bonus: In the celebration after the winning goal, Rebecca and Trent kiss each other, stop, look deeply into each other's eyes, and then kiss in earnest.

I tagged your post with the LOL emoji because of your description of a Rebecca-Trent kiss.😁

I like your speculations, @Good Queen Jane, but how about if Jamie is amazing (after Roy's coaching) and Jamie kicks the ball to Colin when Colin scores the winning (or tie) goal? 

And, an alternate versions of the Zava arc: 
Nate convinces Zava to come to West Ham and Roy-coached Jamie scores against Zava (with Colin's assist)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

I like your speculations, @Good Queen Jane, but how about if Jamie is amazing (after Roy's coaching) and Jamie kicks the ball to Colin when Colin scores the winning (or tie) goal? 

Oh, I definitely think Jamie is going to be involved in the final goal using his mad skilz from Roy's training. I also think Jamie will be Colin's biggest defender in the locker room if it is needed.

• Like 4

Shandy is going to join The Dark Side West Ham with Nate and Rupert. I have a feeling something she does is going to blow up and when Keeley try’s to Lasso her, she’s not going to have it and leave. Just not getting good vibes there at all.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Trillium said:

Shandy is going to join The Dark Side West Ham with Nate and Rupert. I have a feeling something she does is going to blow up and when Keeley try’s to Lasso her, she’s not going to have it and leave. Just not getting good vibes there at all.

And Nate would just jump at the chance to “date” her.   

• Like 3
2 hours ago, kwnyc said:

Now that Nate is a BFD head coach, he can get a model/spokesperson to date him. OF course, it won't make him happy. Nothing makes Nate happy.

Especially when he messes up, they lose and the model dumps him after the press and Rupert do. 

I'm wondering if Ted will go home to coach a team and take Nate with him as an assistant coach.

There's been speculation about a potential spin off. Does anyone have any ideas about what that would be? (If it happens at all). Probably too early in the season to tell if they're going to set one up. All I can come up with now would be to just make one about AFC Richmond after Ted's departure.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I don't know if you'd call this speculation or just pure wishful thinking, but something I'd really like to see them deal with is Roy's anger/temper issues. It's mostly written and played like it's for laughs, but like, smacking the food out of Jamie's hand at the restaurant and then telling him to clean it up, for instance? That seems like stuff Jamie's dad would do, and I wonder if we're gonna get some kind of showdown when Jamie tires of it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
5 minutes ago, Schweedie said:

I don't know if you'd call this speculation or just pure wishful thinking, but something I'd really like to see them deal with is Roy's anger/temper issues. It's mostly written and played like it's for laughs, but like, smacking the food out of Jamie's hand at the restaurant and then telling him to clean it up, for instance? That seems like stuff Jamie's dad would do, and I wonder if we're gonna get some kind of showdown when Jamie tires of it.

I think the confrontation with Trent over the article he wrote about 17 year old Roy could be the first step in this…and maybe Dr Sharon can help.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I think the confrontation with Trent over the article he wrote about 17 year old Roy could be the first step in this…and maybe Dr Sharon can help.  

Exactly, that scene was part of what's giving me hope that they might go in that direction. Roy clearly has a lot of issues - the whole thing with leaving Chelsea/breaking up with Keeley before risking her getting tired of him, etc. It'd be nice if we could see him be able to work past them. (And I'm not gonna lie, I want to see him reckon with the fact that sometimes he's behaving like James Tartt might've with Jamie.)

Edited by Schweedie
  • Useful 1

I wonder if Shandy will be the one to out Colin?  She might think that Bantr would benefit from adding a category for the LGBT community and (in Shandy's mind) they'd get a ton of subscribers if they knew that a pro footballer was gay and on Bantr.   It wouldn't be done maliciously, as I would hope she would have no problem with someone being gay, but I can easily see her not take Colin's desire to remain private into account.   And we know she doesn't always run things by Keeley.  

The other way it could happen is if she decides that she wants to be her own boss and goes to Rupert Mr. Mannion Rupert and offer to do publicity for West Ham.  And hey, new boss, you want to know what is going on over at Richmond?  No.  Problem.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)

I’ve been thinking of the clip in the preview/commercial for the season that shows Henry with Ted and Coach Beard in the stands watching Nate’s team.  Does anyone think the reason Henry is in England is because Michelle is there, too?  

Edited by Phebemarie
20 hours ago, Thalia said:

I wonder if Shandy will be the one to out Colin?  She might think that Bantr would benefit from adding a category for the LGBT community and (in Shandy's mind) they'd get a ton of subscribers if they knew that a pro footballer was gay and on Bantr.   It wouldn't be done maliciously, as I would hope she would have no problem with someone being gay, but I can easily see her not take Colin's desire to remain private into account.   And we know she doesn't always run things by Keeley.  

The other way it could happen is if she decides that she wants to be her own boss and goes to Rupert Mr. Mannion Rupert and offer to do publicity for West Ham.  And hey, new boss, you want to know what is going on over at Richmond?  No.  Problem.  

Either of these plot resolutions would neatly explain why this season they brought in the character of Shandy and why the emphasis on Colin In The Closet. 
But it seems like this should tie into the bigger arcs too. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Thalia said:

Shandy wouldn't be that stupid, would se? She was a WAG before, she knows how it works. No way she doesn't know she cannot out a player without serious consequences for her, the player and everybody envolved.

I also don't think Zava will out Colin, he doesn't really vibe that way, though who knows. Colin has been extremely careless - making out in public? Come on. I think it he will be busted and we'll see the team entering the field for some big game wearing a rainbow arm band or something like that. I'm 110% sure that half the players already figured it out.

36 minutes ago, Phebemarie said:

I’ve been thinking of the clip in the preview/commercial for the season that shows Henry with Ted and Coach Beard in the stands watching Nate’s team.  Does anyone think the reason Henry is in England is because Michelle is there, too?  

Is it too aburd to think that maybe, just maybe, Michelle asks Henry if he would like to live in England with Ted while she herself sort what kind of life she wants, what relationship she wants with Jake? Like, maybe she realizes Henry missed his dad a lot or maybe Henry himself asks to spend one year abroad with his father. 

I'm zero spoiled for this show, but if I had to guess:

- Rebecca/Trent in a commited relationship;
- Ted/Sassy dating slowly;
- Ted staying in UK;
- One of the players, probably Sam, moving to a stronger team, but still being a Richmond fave (like Roy will always be a Chelsea favorite);
- Shady Shandy becoming Rupert mistress;
- Bex and Rupert getting a divorce and he becoming the tabloids joke this time when she gets the club and a much younger boyfriend;
- Some sort of long and overdue homage to Higgins;
- Roy joining the Diamond Dogs;
- Roy and Keeley back together;
- Keeley becoming the boss we know she can be.

As for Nate, I don't see how he can come back to Richmond and work with some of the people he bullied there. I know, I know Jamie himself bullied Nate, as well as Colin and Isaac, but, IMO, Jamie, Colin and Isaac had the locker/mob mentality while Nate has a mean/vicious streak they didn't. Bullying IS bullying, so they are all wrong, and should know better, but I see in Nate else.

• Like 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Crs97 said:

Just warning you now:

If Bex gets West Ham in the divorce, I will gloat. 😉

That is EXACTLY what I hope. The league needs more women owners. If Rupert has a couple more marriages in him, they might end up adding a whole bunch of Boss Bitches.

Edited by kwnyc
  • Like 5

Rebecca/Ted endgame. But not until she runs after him at the airport in the final scene.

Henry obviously comes to stay with Ted because we see them together in the promo with Beard at Nate’s match. But the promo also shows Ted looking off to the side, I think he’s looking at Rebecca making her way over to their seats.

We’ve had Rebecca staring at the green matchbook with the open biscuit box (Ted) just behind on the desk (episode 5) and her old boyfriend “nining armor” wearing his team scarf so only “ted” is visible. They’ve also had two odd hallway interactions in two episodes. And the thought of firing Ted was too bleak for her to consider. She won’t let him go, even if she ends up firing him.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

Rebecca/Ted endgame. But not until she runs after him at the airport in the final scene.

Henry obviously comes to stay with Ted because we see them together in the promo with Beard at Nate’s match. But the promo also shows Ted looking off to the side, I think he’s looking at Rebecca making her way over to their seats.

We’ve had Rebecca staring at the green matchbook with the open biscuit box (Ted) just behind on the desk (episode 5) and her old boyfriend “nining armor” wearing his team scarf so only “ted” is visible. They’ve also had two odd hallway interactions in two episodes. And the thought of firing Ted was too bleak for her to consider. She won’t let him go, even if she ends up firing him.

Now I’m trying to picture Rebecca in Kansas.

I can sort of conjure her up in the stands of Henry’s middle school soccer match.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I am a little uncomfortable with a Rebecca/Ted pairing after all his time with Sassy, but I’m prudish that way.  I would love to see Sassy interacting with Dr. Jacob and Michelle.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Now I’m trying to picture Rebecca in Kansas.

I can sort of conjure her up in the stands of Henry’s middle school soccer match.

If anything this last episode showed us how alone Rebecca is and that she might be willing to move. No emergency contact? Really? She’s lived there her whole life. If she has nothing keeping her in England she might follow Ted.

• Like 1

I'll disagree about Rebecca/Ted being endgame. She is a rich lady with a whole life in London, and I don't think she'd be caught dead in Kansas. And Ted is eventually going back to the US.

I'm still thinking Trent Crimm is her match.

And maybe they let Ted go home alone, because he's ready to start again. (It also has me wondering whether Beard goes back with him, or stays in England.)

Honestly, I don't give a shit about Nate and who he ends up with/where he ends up.

Though if Roy/Keeley isn't endgame, I'll pull a McAdoo and throw a chair at my TV!

Edited by kwnyc
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)

An NPR article I just read pointed out Mary Poppins, who was referenced recently, came, fixed and left.  Her job was to help the familiy and then move on.  Like Ted at the end of this season?

I figure we’ll start seeing small resolutions around episode 10, so we have 4 more episodes of them moving the characters into position…and I’m guessing a big soccer match to end the season/series.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 4

I don’t have strong feelings either way about Ted and Rebecca ending up together romantically (although I don’t think I could be with someone my friend was very recently sleeping with) but I think they could do a more ambiguous ending where it could go either way. But I can’t see her in Kansas.

• Like 2

Why does Rebecca have to end up with someone?

The psychic told her she would be a mother and have a family. She could adopt -- on her own. Family is not automatically your blood or marital/significant other relationships. It could be argued that Higgins, Keeley, Sassy, Roy Fucking Kent, the club, etc. are her family. 

I get no romantic chemistry vibes whatsoever between Ted and Rebecca. No overly long looks, no accidental touches to which they  react, etc.  They seem to have a solidly platonic relationship focused around work. They have connected over being "works in progmess," which is also a very normal and platonic thing to happen. Rebecca is not going to give up her club, her life, and her family in London to go to freakin' Kansas. Its a stretch to even consider that. 

It is possible for men and women to have platonic work and personal relationships, without there being automatic sexual tension or romantic overtones. 

It annoys the hell out of me on both tv and in real life that male-female business colleagues who become close or develop a friendship are automatically assumed to have "something" between them. The same is not assumed about male-male or female-female colleagues who become friends, so why do we do it with men and women? 

Edited by Sailorgirl26
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

It is possible for men and women to have platonic work and personal relationships, without there being automatic sexual tension or romantic overtones. 

And the always popular and utterly sickening "he's my work husband/she's my work wife." GAH!

Brava to your whole post!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

Why does Rebecca have to end up with someone?

The psychic told her she would be a mother and have a family. She could adopt -- on her own. Family is not automatically your blood or marital/significant other relationships. It could be argued that Higgins, Keeley, Sassy, Roy Fucking Kent, the club, etc. are her family. 

I get no romantic chemistry vibes whatsoever between Ted and Rebecca. No overly long looks, no accidental touches to which they  react, etc.  They seem to have a solidly platonic relationship focused around work. They have connected over being "works in progmess," which is also a very normal and platonic thing to happen. Rebecca is not going to give up her club, her life, and her family in London to go to freakin' Kansas. Its a stretch to even consider that. 

It annoys the hell out of me on both tv and in real life that male-female business colleagues who become close or develop a friendship are automatically assumed to have "something" between them. The same is not assumed about male-male or female-female colleagues who become friends, so why do we do it with men and women? 

Why does Rebecca have to end up with someone? Because the show keeps showing us how lonely she is. Rupert dumped her, Sam moved on, Sassy and Keeley have their own lives. Yet Rebecca couldn’t think of an emergency contact in a place she’s lived her whole life.

Why does Ted have to go back to Kansas? His wife cheated on him with their therapist, his kid is struggling. Why can’t Henry move to England?

The show is full of platonic relationships Keeley/Ted, Roy/Trent, Higgins/Rebecca, but the only Ted makes biscuits for Rebecca everyday. And only Rebecca can fire Ted which she said was too bleak to consider. Why?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Why does Rebecca have to end up with someone? Because the show keeps showing us how lonely she is. Rupert dumped her, Sam moved on, Sassy and Keeley have their own lives. Yet Rebecca couldn’t think of an emergency contact in a place she’s lived her whole life.

Why does Ted have to go back to Kansas? His wife cheated on him with their therapist, his kid is struggling. Why can’t Henry move to England?

The show is full of platonic relationships Keeley/Ted, Roy/Trent, Higgins/Rebecca, but the only Ted makes biscuits for Rebecca everyday. And only Rebecca can fire Ted which she said was too bleak to consider. Why?

And the show also keeps showing up personal growth. Maybe Rebecca is on a path to learn she is fine alone, because alone does not equal lonely. People make family out of their friends all the time. It doesn't mean they aren't busy with their own lives. No family is all family 100% of the time to the exclusion of having lives.

We've already seen her realizations that she is better off without Rupert and that she can still build the life she was hoping for with him. For that matter, perhaps she ends up taking in Bex and the baby and they become her family -- child included? 

I never said anything about Ted not going back to Kansas -- that's a safe assumption. 

Ted also made biscuits for Trent Crimm's daughter, and I can't remember for sure, but I think he's made them for someone else other than Rebecca and Trent's daughter, so that argument isn't a solid one. 

Perhaps Rebecca is a good business owner, in addition to a good friend, and recognizes that firing Ted would be bleak -- in that it is a bad staffing decision and she would find a hard time finding another manager that brings the team together the way he does. And perhaps she also knows, as a smart business owner, that you don't get rid of solid top leadership over a few losses -- you look at the overall contribution and make your decision based on that. 

Edited by Sailorgirl26

I’m going out on a limb here to say we just saw tonight why Ted/Rebecca are not end game. They have a deep personal connection that can be lasting. But they do not have the crackling sexual connection we saw tonight. Not saying boat guy is endgame, but it was the ‘lightning’ type connection that Roy told her she deserved way back in S2!

• Like 9
15 hours ago, scenicbyway said:

Because he can't move without the okay of Ted's ex wife and that isn't happening as it's the one thing she will always be able to use against Ted as well as the fact that she may not want to just give up her child. Hell he might not be able to leave the state without the okay of both parents never mind the country depending on how the custody agreement is written.

• Like 2

We just had episode 7. I’m guessing things come to a head for Nate in episode 10…that leaves two for him to implode and then do some kind of grand redeeming gesture.  

I think when Ted heads home, Beard stays behind.  Rebecca’s HDG shows up and she has fun with him but decides she doesn’t need a man to complete her.  Then and only then does she get her happily ever after including a step daughter.   

I think Nate outs Colin…or maybe Rupert does it and blames Nate…after all, he’s betrayed people before.  

That give Nate the opportunity to make a grand redemption gesture.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I still think we're going to see Shandy again, maybe doing something evil-y to get revenge on Keeley. Maybe that could be what brings her storyline to connect with Richmond again, Keeley being in trouble and her Richmond friends coming in to support her. Or maybe Shandy finds out about Colin and outs him and Keeley feels responsible? I don't know, I just feel like we wouldn't have spent all that time on Shandy if she wasn't going to end up being significant at all.

And I don't know if this is something they'd do, but now with Jamie playing in a midfielder role, I wonder if they're going to give him a new shirt. I don't *think* they will, but I still kind of hope so. For those who don't know, certain numbers are usually associated with certain positions on the field and can be a big deal - Jamie's current one, 9, tends to be the first choice striker. But his new position in midfield, if they're going to stick with that, is often 8 or 10 (also quite prestigious numbers - there was a reason why Akufo tried to lure Sam in with the no 10 shirt last season). I saw Richard wearing 8 in this past episode, but Zava had the 10 shirt while he was there and I don't know if someone else has worn it?

I just think it'd be a really neat character development note if they had Jamie finally fully shed the number 9 image he's probably been stuck in for a long time, because that's who his dad wanted him to be, the top striker who gets all the glory.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

I seriously doubt this would happen, but I now would find it satisfying if Nate's comeuppance came because Ted wants to be back in the US and they need a new head coach, Nate wants to come home and lead his former team, Rebecca leaves it up to the team (including Will) to make the decision, and Nate can hear/learn that he doesn't get the position because of his past behavior.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, Crs97 said:

I seriously doubt this would happen, but I now would find it satisfying if Nate's comeuppance came because Ted wants to be back in the US and they need a new head coach, Nate wants to come home and lead his former team, Rebecca leaves it up to the team (including Will) to make the decision, and Nate can hear/learn that he doesn't get the position because of his past behavior.  

And then does Ted offer Nate an assistant coach position in American football, because Ted is awesomely forgiving? 

And in the scenario above, American Coach Beard gets the position over British Nate.

Ted pulling out the green matchbook - at the pub with Dr. Jake & Michelle - is either a non-subtle Tedbecca hint or a 'reconciliation & getting back together with Michelle' hint.

I only offer that about Ted & Michelle because of how they got on at the pub as well as Michelle not having the engagement ring on at the end - along with her verbatim repeating of the line about 'Dave Grohl practicing drums on pillows' on the way out, further cementing how much alike she and Ted are.

I'm indifferent to Tedbecca, but please God NO on a Ted/Michelle re-connection endgame!

• Like 4
12 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

Ted pulling out the green matchbook - at the pub with Dr. Jake & Michelle - is either a non-subtle Tedbecca hint or a 'reconciliation & getting back together with Michelle' hint.

I only offer that about Ted & Michelle because of how they got on at the pub as well as Michelle not having the engagement ring on at the end - along with her verbatim repeating of the line about 'Dave Grohl practicing drums on pillows' on the way out, further cementing how much alike she and Ted are.

I'm indifferent to Tedbecca, but please God NO on a Ted/Michelle re-connection endgame!

It’s a not subtle Ted Becca hint. Just like Ted standing in front of the Ferris Wheel picture. Ted is a nickname for Edward. “Ferris” sounds like Ferrars. In Sense in Sensibility Edward Ferrars is the unavailable through most of the story love interest of the oldest Dashwood sister Elinor (hello Rebecca).  Keeley and Jack’s relationship looks like Marianne and John (Jack’s) Willoughby’s relationship in S&S with Roy as Keeley’s eventual husband.

Lots of Easter eggs pointing at Tedbecca but I don’t think we’ll see a resolution till the last moments of the series.

• Like 1