Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Please don't come at me but I'm tired of all the Viktoria body talk. Jada is way thinner than Vk but we never talk about her as if it's dangerous because we have seen Vk with some wait and never with Jada. (I'm just using Jada as an example)

Can we talk about other girls on the team other than her for once?

It's 2nd year vet Klyine's birthday!!

What do you like about her?

300964792_825841902105569_2862735165388520770_n.jpeg

image.thumb.png.26632bf3bfd0c44d2f85b8df5fc7ffcf.png

image.thumb.png.32f6e29db9487017b174f67782c3b022.png

I think she's adorable!  She has a quirky sense of humor, she is beautiful and seems to be having the time of her life!  She's in my top ten DCC of all time and she's my fave out of her rookie group😁

• Sad 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Kamal said:

Please don't come at me but I'm tired of all the Viktoria body talk.

Forgive me for being concerned.  I didn't realize that was against the rules here.

Have a nice day y'all.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Well I don't know if Jada is way thinner than Victoria, but maybe it's because we've never seen VK this thin, and Jada always has been. So I think it's normal for some people to be concerned, but that's all I'm gonna say on it. But I do hope she's been getting fit in a healthy way. 

In other news, I was looking at Jensen's Instagram story and I saw her with a girl that I thought was a little sister or relative. Then I looked at Kleine's story and saw that it was her! Lol 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

ESPN's First Take was filmed at The Star today.  DCCs Caroline, Kelsey, Dani (I think), Darian, Chandra, Kelee, Victoria and KayDianna were there.  The entire organization was featured with former players, Jerry Jones, Rhythm & Blue and Rowdy the mascot.  The event was well attended as sports broadcaster Stephen A. Smith is a big (fake) nemesis of Cowboys Nation and they had a great time booing him.  I enjoyed watching it.

Tonight is the first annual Blue Carpet Kickoff event where the players will walk the blue carpet on their way to a season kickoff banquet.  It's supposed to be on Youtube or dallascowboys.com at I think 6:00 Eastern.  I think I'll watch to see if any DCCs are there.

The dcc did preform but inside the event 

• Love 2
On 8/24/2022 at 9:55 PM, kalibean said:

Justice for Lexie! She probably would have been my pick, or her and Heather alternating. Amy, Maddie and Gina in the mix for diamond along with Tess, maybe, because that’s a blonde bouquet. Were there not any WOC that year? Sheesh

There were, just not in the small group of 3rd years and up. Brianna, Ashley and Kat come to mind and I have a gut feeling I’m forgetting someone now🤔 But yeah, still only four or so in the entire squad. 

Edited by LilyD
Corrected grammar
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

In other news, I was looking at Jensen's Instagram story and I saw her with a girl that I thought was a little sister or relative. Then I looked at Kleine's story and saw that it was her! Lol 

I had the same thought when I saw Jensen’s birthday post for Kleine. It’s hard believe they are the same age but Jensen has always looked older than 23 to me. 

• Love 2

Just got on here after a couple of days away and all I have to say is ... 

1. How absolutely happy I am it seems things are picking up again. Someone said it before, and they were right, but the board these past months (year) has been pretty dead recently so it's cool to see conversation starting up again. 
  2. Just want to wish Caroline and Kelcey well. I know there's been this whole debate about Ashlee being "robbed" or not, but I think congratulations are in order for two very hard-working and stellar DCCs! 

:) 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, cgloss said:

These are taken from the dcc insta stories. Can anyone ID the cheerleader on our right? Her foot was so floppy and flexed during the kickline.

187544601_Stories--Instagram.png.32e2b63d78f78f89c16cbcba7478462c.png1909817061_Stories--Instagram(1).png.57f0f034f3b837bdf3049003c89a1a15.png

Looks like darian 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

The one you circled is Jada 

Yes... I know!  I just removed it and posted a nvm.  So give a person a few seconds to realize their mistake before calling them out, please. I realized it as soon as I hit submit and immediately removed the picture.  

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Yes... I know!  I just removed it and posted a nvm.  So give a person a few seconds to realize their mistake before calling them out, please. I realized it as soon as I hit submit and immediately removed the picture.  

Um I wasn’t calling anyone out 

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

It’s called being helpful which we have all done and we have all been helped.  

• Love 4
17 hours ago, souR77 said:

Thanks for finding this. Sophy recovered like a true professional. I can only imagine how devastating and jarring that must have been for her. 

14 hours ago, LunaValerion said:

Just got on here after a couple of days away and all I have to say is ... 

1. How absolutely happy I am it seems things are picking up again. Someone said it before, and they were right, but the board these past months (year) has been pretty dead recently so it's cool to see conversation starting up again. 

Right on! The excitement when you open this tab and see so many new replies to read is REAL!

• Love 8
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Hey! What's wrong with Eagles fans?!

Eagles fans are known for being obnoxious and violent.  They threw battery-filled snowballs  onto the field.  They booed Santa Clause.  They cheered when an opposing player laid on the field with a spinal injury.   There is a jail in their stadium to house the unruly.  A jail.   These are all facts.  I'm sure there are good people in Philadelphia, but this is a reputation their football fans (collectively) have earned.

Edited by Weeklydcc
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

You didn't do anything wrong.  You did say please.  I think sometimes the delivery is misunderstood.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, cgloss said:

These are taken from the dcc insta stories. Can anyone ID the cheerleader on our right? Her foot was so floppy and flexed during the kickline.

187544601_Stories--Instagram.png.32e2b63d78f78f89c16cbcba7478462c.png1909817061_Stories--Instagram(1).png.57f0f034f3b837bdf3049003c89a1a15.png

This looks like the fan kick part. Different technique than a straight high kick. The camera shutter is going to capture them all on different parts of the same count.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Weeklydcc said:

Eagles fans are known for being obnoxious and violent.  They threw battery-filled snowballs  onto the field.  They booed Santa Clause.  They cheered when an opposing player laid on the field with a spinal injury.   There is a jail in their stadium to house the unruly.  A jail.   These are all facts.  I'm sure there are good people in Philadelphia, but this is a reputation their football fans (collectively) have earned.

I'm sure there are a lot of good people in Texas too.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

They looked great!! ♥️

Yes, they did!  No one faint but if Marissa G. doesn't make one of the points in the near future, I'll be shocked.  She definitely has the sparkle for it!

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Yes, they did!  No one faint but if Marissa G. doesn't make one of the points in the near future, I'll be shocked.  She definitely has the sparkle for it!

She is awesome! I wonder how long she will stay.  Right now she looks like she is having the time of her life. Hope she stays another couple years.  She has a great shot at point.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

She is awesome! I wonder how long she will stay.  Right now she looks like she is having the time of her life. Hope she stays another couple years.  She has a great shot at point.  

I think someone posted Marissa G. said she'd like to be a 5 year girl.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, go4luca said:

Welcome to the dark side

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Monique said:

The girls look great! I’d love to see the other side of this performance

There is a video in one of the FB groups which shows the other side- Kelcey is point and it looks like Zhenya performed instead of Amanda 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, ClassicPegg said:

from the game program...

Team from Program.jpg

I really dislike how their hometown is printed in the program. Their birthdays are already available online in their bios, and it's really not that hard to find their full names through Instagram.

Full name,  birthdate, and zip code are three pieces of information that can be used for identity theft. I just wish TPTB were a little more careful with what info they divulged about the DCC. 

I don't see why they didn't just list home state instead of hometown?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

I really dislike how their hometown is printed in the program. Their birthdays are already available online in their bios, and it's really not that hard to find their full names through Instagram.

Full name,  birthdate, and zip code are three pieces of information that can be used for identity theft. I just wish TPTB were a little more careful with what info they divulged about the DCC. 

I don't see why they didn't just list home state instead of hometown?

Home state would be weird since a lot of girls would be from Texas.

Never mind. I counted and was surprised that only 10 girls were from Texas. Wow DCC really does get their girls from all over!!

• Love 4
16 hours ago, go4luca said:

A little bit of their new sideline Tick Tick Boom.

Is this Jenn A's choreo? I think she's adapted it from a dance from her prep class. It's much more interesting than her usual choreo. I liked that it's a different style and there's some new moves in there. More of this, please!

• Love 13

I just noticed, on the website, Victoria's bio page doesn't have any photos of her. All of the vets have photos from their previous seasons, mostly on the field but some old cameos or swimsuit shots. Considering that she's technically a third-year veteran, I would expect her page to have pictures from a few years ago. Just something weird that I saw while going through the girls' pages.

Also, the different sizes of the cameos on the "Our Team" page is killing me! Ashlee's picture is absolutely TINY compared to Kelcey's next to her. Pretty sure I complained about this last year too. They need a better UI designer for their site. And while I'm ranting, half the pages on their website won't load if you use the back arrow to go to the page you were previously on and it bugs me so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7