Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

On 8/18/2022 at 7:30 PM, go4luca said:

You're definitely entitled to your opinion.  I stand by mine though.  Whatever she's doing is aging her and I hope the long term effects aren't causing issues for her health.  I don't wish that on anyone.

image.png.e430732fe5944dd6bed01807bdf89533.png

She needs the 5 pounds/5 years thing that Kelli’s grandma used to say.  She looks at least 30. 

• Love 6

I'm very confident these are the groups. I saw videos from Meet the Team in a FB group that shows sideline routines

Group 1- Caroline, Chandi, Armani, Dani, Jessica, Jensen, Megan, Kylie, Marissa P

Group 2- Jalyn, Kat, Elli, Victoria, Ashlinn, Lea, Tyra, Amanda, Kally and Sophy

Group 3- Kelcey, Claire, Jada, Kelee, Madeline, Rebecca, Tori, Kali, Zhenya

Group 4- Ashlee, Mckenzie, Darian, Marissa, Christina, KayDianna, Kleine, Karley, Kayla

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
57 minutes ago, MC123 said:

I'm very confident these are the groups. I saw videos from Meet the Team in a FB group that shows sideline routines

Group 1- Caroline, Chandi, Armani, Dani, Jessica, Jensen, Megan, Kylie, Marissa P

Group 2- Jalyn, Kat, Elli, Victoria, Ashlinn, Lea, Tyra, Amanda, Kally and Sophy

Group 3- Kelcey, Claire, Jada, Kelee, Madeline, Rebecca, Tori, Kali, Zhenya

Group 4- Ashlee, Mckenzie, Darian, Marissa, Christina, KayDianna, Kleine, Karley, Kayla

I think Group 3 will be my favorite.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kamal said:

I think Group 3 will be my favorite.

Group 3 is the one for me too. All my favourite technical ladies in that one!

I genuinely think I'd rather go to Meet the Team than a regular game because the focus is all on the cheerleaders and I imagine you get to see some extra dances too. Now to just befriend a DCC and fly across to Dallas...

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Who completed the mini triangles of groups 1 and 4? I know it was Elli and Tori for groups 2 and 3

I know this is a very minor thing, but I would have liked to have seen Darian in a mini triangle.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Kamal said:

> Point didn't become a huge deal until..

That is about the show and the fans interest.

I'm no dancer but I bet point has ALWAYS been a big thing among the girls. If I was a dancer on the NFL being point would be a dream.

I can't get the lovely primetimer search feature to work, but I was just going off what someone else had posted months ago about point - to paraphrase what I remember -  the dancers are more concerned with making the team and their performance, no one goes into it with the goal of point, and overall it's not that big of a deal amongst the group. I am sure whoever gets chosen as point, then yes, individually it becomes a big deal.

Being point would never be a dream of mine if I were an NFL cheerleader. It's hard being out front and being blind to what is going on behind you in front of this massive audience. And the pressure on you to not make one mistake, ever. That is a role for some, but definitely not all. 

• Love 5

Just my thoughts on the group triangles... Group 1 was obvious...I would have rather seen KD or Darian complete the group 4 triangle.  I am glad to see Elli in the group 2 triangle...and while I like Tori, I would have rather seen Rebecca finish the group 3 triangle.  I think she's a better dancer than Tori and just as pretty. This is simply my opinion ...that and 6$ buys my coffee 😜

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Just my thoughts on the group triangles... Group 1 was obvious...I would have rather seen KD or Darian complete the group 4 triangle.  I am glad to see Elli in the group 2 triangle...and while I like Tori, I would have rather seen Rebecca finish the group 3 triangle.  I think she's a better dancer than Tori and just as pretty. This is simply my opinion ...that and 6$ buys my coffee 😜

Edited by Monique
6 hours ago, cgloss said:

Interesting that Victoria is in Jalyn’s group.

So will Jalyn be able to tell VK anything?  Or will the Kalinas run the show?  Where is VK in the formations?   I have a feeling this year may be Jalyns last then, with VK and Kat.  Jalyn has her hands full!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, StellaCL said:

I can't get the lovely primetimer search feature to work, but I was just going off what someone else had posted months ago about point - to paraphrase what I remember -  the dancers are more concerned with making the team and their performance, no one goes into it with the goal of point, and overall it's not that big of a deal amongst the group. I am sure whoever gets chosen as point, then yes, individually it becomes a big deal.

Being point would never be a dream of mine if I were an NFL cheerleader. It's hard being out front and being blind to what is going on behind you in front of this massive audience. And the pressure on you to not make one mistake, ever. That is a role for some, but definitely not all. 

>  It's hard being out front and being blind to what is going on behind you in front of this massive audience.

Exactly the reason point will be a big deal. Okay it might not be everyones dream but it still means a lot. The point leads the team. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Okay guys, this is what I think the formation is.... this could be wrong as some of the photos and videos are blurry but I am fairly confident. For second formation, Kelcey as point, Ashlee in the same place, Caroline takes Claires place and Claire takes Kelceys place

Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 19.29.24.png

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Lol Rebecca is one of the weakest vets

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, MC123 said:

Okay guys, this is what I think the formation is.... this could be wrong as some of the photos and videos are blurry but I am fairly confident. For second formation, Kelcey as point, Ashlee in the same place, Caroline takes Claires place and Claire takes Kelceys place

I think I am one of the few people who was waiting to know who got the third 50 yard line position. It was Jada!! I was hoping one of the tall 3rd years will get it (meaning Jessica or Jada).

14 minutes ago, MC123 said:

Sophy and Karley must be one of the stronger rookies because they are at the end.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

Ok one more observation... I haven't seen one picture of Kelli... and I've only seen one of Judy that Cassie posted... with Victoria, Tina and a few others. 🧐

Kelli in the circle I made on the left 

2C45509E-F464-43B3-967A-95276981F3E1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Holly85 said:

That’s a diffrent Melanie 

No. Melanie Montalvo is who I was talking about.  She had tried out for DCC as well. 

Edited by Lynnbo
  • Love 1

Poor Jaylyn, having VK in her group, after what happened when she lost showgroup position. I hope she is going to be strong enough for it if that makes sense, for this season

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 5

Does anyone have any photos or videos of the previous years where the triangle had 37 girls...for reference purposes. 2019 had 37 girls, but I am pretty sure they did the whole 36 girls in the triangle only, but other than that 2016 had 37 girls as well.

EDIT: Here's the triangle I made, using all 37 girls, using @Kamal 's spreadsheet as reference. I did not take into account the choreography, so IDK if this formation clashes with the choreo.

Untitled.thumb.png.29f7db97e1e35153636b566fa4eeb15c.png

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
made my own triangle with 37 girls
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Blue hues said:

So will Jalyn be able to tell VK anything?  Or will the Kalinas run the show?  Where is VK in the formations?   I have a feeling this year may be Jalyns last then, with VK and Kat.  Jalyn has her hands full!

I think VK and Kat get a bad rap.  VK seems to have mellowed out and become a regular member of the squad.  (I know I could be wrong).  And Kat also seems to fit in and she has definitely got the dances down better.  They're both good, deserving DCCs in my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Does anyone have any photos or videos of the previous years where the triangle had 37 girls...for reference purposes. 2019 had 37 girls, but I am pretty sure they did the whole 36 girls in the triangle only, but other than that 2016 had 37 girls as well.

EDIT: Here's the triangle I made, using all 37 girls, using @Kamal 's spreadsheet as reference. I did not take into account the choreography, so IDK if this formation clashes with the choreo.

Untitled.thumb.png.29f7db97e1e35153636b566fa4eeb15c.png

It goes like this:

2      3

4       5       6

7       8       9       10

11      12      13      14      15

16    17      18      19      20      21             

22     23     24               25      26      27

28      29     30                         31       32      33

34      35                                   36      37 

• Useful 2
6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

It goes like this:

2      3

4       5       6

7       8       9       10

11      12      13      14      15

16    17      18      19      20      21             

22     23     24               25      26      27

28      29     30                         31       32      33

34      35                                   36      37 

Oh cool. Thanks you are a LIFE saver :) Also that makes more sense than mine lol

EDIT: Ok so how about this...Untitled(1).thumb.png.efc36f1e11467535f10963c2e14df9cf.png

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 2

Random thought but how many lockers are in the locker room? The lockers are already built and the names and photos are changed so there had to be at least 37 lockers for each lady to have their own. But also enough lockers for the TCC, so how many max are there? I can’t remember if off the bat the TCC got lockers or if once it got to a certain number they were given lockers

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Group 3 ladies 

054D4DAD-CD07-4B50-8BDD-CC6F319271A9.jpeg

I am shocked VK isn't in the "tall" group/3.

But I guess it makes sense that she has a 5th year as her GL. Kelcey and her were rookies together and this is Kelcey's first time as a leader, so maybe there wouldn't be a good dynamic there as far as power structure. Otherwise those long legs of VK's belonged in this group 😆

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

But I guess it makes sense that she has a 5th year as her GL. Kelcey and her were rookies together and this is Kelcey's first time as a leader, so maybe there wouldn't be a good dynamic there as far as power structure.

Maybe they wanted to put legacies in two diffrent groups 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Lol Rebecca is one of the weakest vets

To each their own ... And this is simply my opinion, I don't see her that way at all. 🧐

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Monique said:

I think Elli is a 3rd year and Rebecca is a 2nd year and seniority gets preference in the group formations 

I know and I'm happy Elli is in the triangle but I was referring to Group 3.  Tori is a 2nd year and is in the triangle.  I would have rather seen Rebecca in that spot if they were going to put a 2nd year there.  I'm not on the Tori train. Again as I've said, this is all simply my opinion and everyone is entitled to one.😀

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Poor Jaylyn, having VK in her group, after what happened when she lost showgroup position. I hope she is going to be strong enough for it if that makes sense, for this season

I think this is pure (evil) genius. Jalyn has had another season under her belt where Kelli and Judy have put her on Showgroup, and made her a group leader. I think the powers that he have recognized who “won” in the strange relationship between Jalyn and VK, and now VK has to fall in line and they’ve given Jalyn their backing and support. Just desserts!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

I know and I'm happy Elli is in the triangle but I was referring to Group 3.  Tori is a 2nd year and is in the triangle.  I would have rather seen Rebecca in that spot if they were going to put a 2nd year there.  I'm not on the Tori train. Again as I've said, this is all simply my opinion and everyone is entitled to one.

The "tori train." Lol.

Choo Choo Train GIF by Chicks on the Right

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, MC123 said:

Shout out to the Claire for making triangle/diamond as a 3rd year!! 

I know in general sides of the triangle are considered better than the interior of the triangle and usually go to show group. But for the 3rd row, is it more prestigious to complete the diamond or to be one of the 2 girls on the side? 

• Love 4

Is Sophy a twin? Her sister Kyla looks identical to her. 
Darian is a twin, and isn't there a DCC with a twin brother? Rebecca maybe? Ashlinn? Or did I just completely make that up? Seems like a remember a recent TCC in the past few years that had a twin brother. 

sophytwin.jpg

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Is Sophy a twin? Her sister Kyla looks identical to her. 
Darian is a twin, and isn't there a DCC with a twin brother? Rebecca maybe? Ashlinn? Or did I just completely make that up? Seems like a remember a recent TCC in the past few years that had a twin brother. 

sophytwin.jpg

Kyla is her older sister they just look alike 

Jessica has siblings that are fraternal twins 

• Useful 3
4 hours ago, StellaCL said:

But I guess it makes sense that she has a 5th year as her GL. Kelcey and her were rookies together and this is Kelcey's first time as a leader, so maybe there wouldn't be a good dynamic there as far as power structure. Otherwise those long legs of VK's belonged in this group 😆

Do they try to keep GL from having members of their rookie class in their groups?  Also, where is VK in the big and group formations?  Is she the tallest in her group?  Must be striking!  And she probably stands out!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Do they try to keep GL from having members of their rookie class in their groups?  Also, where is VK in the big and group formations?  Is she the tallest in her group?  Must be striking!  And she probably stands out!

She is about the same height as one of her boot buddies and group member Amanda group two is a mix of tall and shorter ladies 

7816D43A-01F9-458F-9833-F98017B3EE3A.jpeg

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2