Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

ON the ONE hand, he has a point.   THERE are people who want women to just be sex objects and not strong women with careers of their own that mean they won't be dependent on any man.

On the OTHER hand, the only reason Kimmy is not a lawyer yet is because she is dumber than a box of rocks.   No sabotage needed there.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

He just won't stop talking

Kanye West Says God Will Bring Kim and Him Back Together, Inspire Millions

During his speech, Ye says he's done things in public that were "not acceptable as a husband," but believes "The Kingdom" aka God will help to repair things with Kim.

Ye believes if they reconcile, millions of families coping with divorce or separation could be inspired to do the same thing. He got big applause for that message.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Ye believes if they reconcile, millions of families coping with divorce or separation could be inspired to do the same thing.

Yeah NO.   Sometimes people get divorced because they SHOULD NOT BE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER.    Kim and Kanye being one such couple.   The fact that he is talking reconciliation while she is allegedly already dating her new man should be a big clue she is NOT coming back.  but its more of his delusional controlling ways.   Which are actually signs of abuse.   We KNOW I don't like Kim.   But that doesn't mean she should be stuck in a bad relationship with someone who is abusive.  I just want her to go away, not be harmed.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Yeah NO.   Sometimes people get divorced because they SHOULD NOT BE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER.    Kim and Kanye being one such couple.   The fact that he is talking reconciliation while she is allegedly already dating her new man should be a big clue she is NOT coming back.  but its more of his delusional controlling ways.   Which are actually signs of abuse.   We KNOW I don't like Kim.   But that doesn't mean she should be stuck in a bad relationship with someone who is abusive.  I just want her to go away, not be harmed.

She should NEVER be allowed again to marry using traditional vows, though. Till death do us part? Sure, Kim.

45 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kanye's annual bipolar episode trigger. *sigh* Happens every year on his mother's death anniversary.

So much for “in sickness and in health,” right Kim? 

• Love 4
On 11/25/2021 at 6:07 AM, merylinkid said:

One hundred percent. I remember when they got married I had hoped that new family life would be enough to make her go away but nope. No one should ever be stuck with someone so abusive and manipulative. 

Looks like Ye really doesn't like Kim looking happy with Pete Davidson

Kanye West Uses Kissing Pic, Prayer to Push for Reconciliation with Kim Kardashian

Ye posted what he called his Thanksgiving prayer on Thursday evening. He warned it would be "super super super super super long," and then over 5 minutes he confessed to drinking too much, letting his ego and temper get the best of him and even to being a "self-righteous Christian."

Just take your damn meds

• Love 5
On 11/12/2021 at 11:00 PM, GaT said:

I don’t follow this at all… I mean, I never can with him but this is worse than usual.

"there’s a lot of people who will say, I don’t believe that you are actually bipolar."

Who is saying this??  No one is saying  this except probably his yes men.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

One hundred percent. I remember when they got married I had hoped that new family life would be enough to make her go away but nope. No one should ever be stuck with someone so abusive and manipulative. 

They are both manipulative and abusive, IMHO.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That part. This is his annual bipolar trigger of the anniversary of his mother's death and like if he would just take his meds it would not hit as hard every year.

I realize everyone grieves in different ways, but his mother died 14 years ago, is he going to lose his mind every year at this time from now on? Go to friggin' therapy already & actually pay attention because this is ridiculous. And the fact that he actually refers to himself & Kim as "Kimye" is just so bizarre, never mind the fact that he thinks they're so important that the entire world will cure itself of broken marriages if they get back together.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

They are both manipulative and abusive, IMHO.

I agree! 

12 minutes ago, GaT said:

I realize everyone grieves in different ways, but his mother died 14 years ago, is he going to lose his mind every year at this time from now on? Go to friggin' therapy already & actually pay attention because this is ridiculous. And the fact that he actually refers to himself & Kim as "Kimye" is just so bizarre, never mind the fact that he thinks they're so important that the entire world will cure itself of broken marriages if they get back together.

Yeah I’m confused by who his target demographic is to inspire? I don’t find their relationship or any reconciliation to be inspirational 

• Love 7
On 11/26/2021 at 1:47 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Kanye's annual bipolar episode trigger. *sigh* Happens every year on his mother's death anniversary.

And we all have to experience it with him. My sympathy was exhausted about 4 Donda's ago. Take your fucking medication.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I’m not sure what he expected when he was this trashy famewhore’s third husband before the age of 40. The rest of us knew it wouldn’t last.

It was all obsessive lust and something he couldn’t have. Not “love”. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

It was all obsessive lust and something he couldn’t have. Not “love”. 

This! He doesn't see her as a person, he sees her as a thing to own. He's been linked to 2 different women, one right after they officially broke up, but now that Kim's linked to Pete, it's an issue with him and a mission from god for them to get back together. 

• Love 4

Like I said abusive.   She's his property.   He is done with her when he says he is done.   Regardless of what he may do with whom, she is still his property.   If he wants her back she better come back .. or else.

Unfortunately the only people "advising" Kanye right now are those who grift off him so they don't care what he does as long as they make money.  That includes every news outlet that reports all his delusions as legitimate news.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

This! He doesn't see her as a person, he sees her as a thing to own. He's been linked to 2 different women, one right after they officially broke up, but now that Kim's linked to Pete, it's an issue with him and a mission from god for them to get back together. 

This! It’s so awful! 
What’s creepy is Travis Barker claimed his oh so public antics with his ex Shanna that he’s repeating the entire playbook of with Kourtney was “lust” not love. 
So there’s so much messiness with “Lust” in this family’s relationships. 

I think the only fulfilling genuine relationship Kim could have is if she stepped away from the cameras. I think that’s why her relationships didn’t work with normal-ish guys. 

7 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Like I said abusive.   She's his property.   He is done with her when he says he is done.   Regardless of what he may do with whom, she is still his property.   If he wants her back she better come back .. or else.

Unfortunately the only people "advising" Kanye right now are those who grift off him so they don't care what he does as long as they make money.  That includes every news outlet that reports all his delusions as legitimate news.

It’s disgusting and heartbreaking for anyone to be considered property. With all of the messiness they’ve made public I can’t imagine what each is like behind closed doors. 

It’s sad that he doesn’t have anyone in his life who isn’t out for something. 

2 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

This! It’s so awful! 
What’s creepy is Travis Barker claimed his oh so public antics with his ex Shanna that he’s repeating the entire playbook of with Kourtney was “lust” not love. 
So there’s so much messiness with “Lust” in this family’s relationships. 

I think the only fulfilling genuine relationship Kim could have is if she stepped away from the cameras. I think that’s why her relationships didn’t work with normal-ish guys. 

It’s disgusting and heartbreaking for anyone to be considered property. With all of the messiness they’ve made public I can’t imagine what each is like behind closed doors. 

It’s sad that he doesn’t have anyone in his life who isn’t out for something. 

Behind closed doors or not, Kim is still going to be a narcissist. They can’t ever have genuine relationships with anyone. Ditto for Kanye. But IMHO Kim leaving Kanye while he’s in the midst of a serious bipolar episode is no different than leaving a spouse being treated for cancer. She shouldn’t have to tolerate abuse, but it’s a bad look. She should be keeping her new “relationship” quiet. She’s just making herself look worse by publicizing it.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Behind closed doors or not, Kim is still going to be a narcissist. They can’t ever have genuine relationships with anyone. Ditto for Kanye. But IMHO Kim leaving Kanye while he’s in the midst of a serious bipolar episode is no different than leaving a spouse being treated for cancer. She shouldn’t have to tolerate abuse, but it’s a bad look. She should be keeping her new “relationship” quiet. She’s just making herself look worse by publicizing it.

I’ve always wondered that about her because from what I remembered years ago was her happy looking relationships (Reggie, 2nd husband, even the other football player) didn’t seem to care much for the life on camera lifestyle. 
It seems like she never handles situations well and I agree she makes it so much worse than it should be. 
The public attention is probably more important to her. Sad. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

It seems like she never handles situations well and I agree she makes it so much worse than it should be. 

If you're on your 3rd failed marriage, then the problem is you. Once can happen to anybody, twice, OK, maybe you didn't catch everything that went wrong the first time, three times? it's you, you're the only common denominator. She's obviously doing something wrong in her relationships.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I’ve always wondered that about her because from what I remembered years ago was her happy looking relationships (Reggie, 2nd husband, even the other football player) didn’t seem to care much for the life on camera lifestyle.

This! That is why her and Reggie Broke up. Yes they were in love and he would have married Kim hence why he found "Kim Bot 2.0" He wanted her to calm down and "let him be the star" but if you recall that was in the early stages of KUWTK. reality tv and Sex Tape Gate, so Kim and co actually had to work hard for those endorsements/checks. 

Kris H. was just a patsy, because Kim was at a higher level than she was when she was with Reggie, so again she was not gonna slow down/calm down and be a "basketball wife" in his shadow + Hump wasn't razzle dazzle enough for her perceived lifestyle. Kim wanted to be on the scene out and about, because she was doing club appearances still then and Hump was more homebody.

3 hours ago, GaT said:

If you're on your 3rd failed marriage, then the problem is you. Once can happen to anybody, twice, OK, maybe you didn't catch everything that went wrong the first time, three times? it's you, you're the only common denominator. She's obviously doing something wrong in her relationships.

With Kanye I honestly thought Kim had found her "perfect" match. He has a big career, very well known, in a higher class circle and wouldn't care about Kim's "career" If anything Kanye boosted Kim up and not the reverse. 

Yes, dealing with someone who's Bipolar and does not take their medications regularly is extremely draining especially when you have young children with them(in the house) So Kim is partly to blame but on this one its not all on her.  

• Love 4

When I read about Virgil Abloh's tragic death yesterday Kanye was pretty much who first came to mind. Whatever you may think of him he has to be a mess right now. Virgil was a very close friend. I hope hes carefully watched and his mental illness is taken seriously.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

When I read about Virgil Abloh's tragic death yesterday Kanye was pretty much who first came to mind. Whatever you may think of him he has to be a mess right now. Virgil was a very close friend. I hope hes carefully watched and his mental illness is taken seriously.

I had the same thoughts. He (Kanye) was one of the few people who new Virgil was battling Cancer so my heart hurts for Kanye, and the rest of Virgil's family and friends.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I had the same thoughts. He (Kanye) was one of the few people who new Virgil was battling Cancer so my heart hurts for Kanye, and the rest of Virgil's family and friends.

How do you know Kanye was one of the only ones who knew?

• LOL 3
28 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

How do you know Kanye was one of the only ones who knew?

Cause I Know Kanye, LMAO! nah read that in an article on a gossip site this morning can't remember who.  Its how we know anything about this bunch, third hand information reported to us second hand.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, GaT said:

Repeating the cycle.. that's all these people do.  Get some professional help.. they never will.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Cause I Know Kanye, LMAO! nah read that in an article on a gossip site this morning can't remember who.  Its how we know anything about this bunch, third hand information reported to us second hand.

Ok. I don’t necessarily believe much of what I read on gossip sites, although some of the information is undoubtedly accurate.

1 hour ago, Boston said:

Repeating the cycle.. that's all these people do.  Get some professional help.. they never will.

Narcissists are very hard to treat, and more importantly, they have to WANT to be treated and work on change. I don’t see Kimmy ever reaching that point.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

This! That is why her and Reggie Broke up. Yes they were in love and he would have married Kim hence why he found "Kim Bot 2.0" He wanted her to calm down and "let him be the star" but if you recall that was in the early stages of KUWTK. reality tv and Sex Tape Gate, so Kim and co actually had to work hard for those endorsements/checks. 

Kris H. was just a patsy, because Kim was at a higher level than she was when she was with Reggie, so again she was not gonna slow down/calm down and be a "basketball wife" in his shadow + Hump wasn't razzle dazzle enough for her perceived lifestyle. Kim wanted to be on the scene out and about, because she was doing club appearances still then and Hump was more homebody.

With Kanye I honestly thought Kim had found her "perfect" match. He has a big career, very well known, in a higher class circle and wouldn't care about Kim's "career" If anything Kanye boosted Kim up and not the reverse. 

Yes, dealing with someone who's Bipolar and does not take their medications regularly is extremely draining especially when you have young children with them(in the house) So Kim is partly to blame but on this one its not all on her.  

She seemed so happy with Reggie. The body language in their photos really shows it. 
Kris H seemed like a guy who would rather get takeout and stay in with his dogs. 

Darn! Was desperately hoping you were inside the Wyoming cabin listening to convos for us! 

Edited by LemonSoda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Whether Kanye knew about the cancer or not is moot. The fact is they were extremely close and you don't need gossip sites to confirm that. For someone who is already dealing with a depression episode, this is a huge blow to deal with.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Whether Kanye knew about the cancer or not is moot. The fact is they were extremely close and you don't need gossip sites to confirm that. For someone who is already dealing with a depression episode, this is a huge blow to deal with.

My question was how did the poster know that Kanye was one of the only ones to know he had cancer. Nothing to do with how he feels now. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Cinnabon
Since I don’t know Kanye in person, I don’t know the “facts” about his close relationships.
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

24 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Kris H seemed like a guy who would rather get takeout and stay in with his dogs.

Kris H wanted them to live in Minnesota, remember this conversation? It was probably the kiss of death for the relationship

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

She seemed so happy with Reggie. The body language in their photos really shows it. 

Darn! Was desperately hoping you were inside the Wyoming cabin listening to convos for us! 

Hahaha! Well on TMZ they said that he sold all of his cars that he had in Wyoming at an auction for like $400,000 something. 

And with the cost of used cars like triple their value right now he got a nice tidy little sum for all those cars.

2 hours ago, GaT said:

Kris H wanted them to live in Minnesota, remember this conversation? It was probably the kiss of death for the relationship

I will never forget that that lives in reality TV infamy 😂

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

In Kim's defense, when isn't he in the midst of a serious episode? He's been refusing to stay on his meds off and on for years now. This is nothing new. She can't force him to stay on his meds, she shouldn't have to stay with him because he's off his meds again. And not for nothing, he's been linked to 2 other women since Kim filed for divorce in February, one in June and a different one earlier this month. I'd say he's wanting his cake and eating it too. He can't be refusing to stay on his meds, dating other women, and then telling her to stop hanging out with Pete because "they're still married" Yeah, that ship sailed 2 girlfriends ago. Using the cancer scenario, it would be like he was being treated for lung cancer, still smoked pack a day, and then she was expected to stay with him because he was sick. Granted, I could be looking this thru different lenses, my sister's ex has had cancer for almost 15 years off and on. Their marriage was falling apart, he had cheated on her no less than 10 times (including when she found another woman's earring in their bed), and he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer when their youngest was 5 years old. She stayed with him for 3 more years, and at least 2 more women on the side. He's been in and out of remission so many times, their youngest is now 19. And oh yeah, he married one of the women he was cheating on her with literally a week after their divorce was final. 

Hahaha! Well on TMZ they said that he sold all of his cars that he had in Wyoming at an auction for like $400,000 something. 

And with the cost of used cars like triple their value right now he got a nice tidy little sum for all those cars.

He actually sold them all back to the dealership and the dealership hooked up with the auction house. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Thank you! I never saw this. I didn’t watch the spin offs. I think I saw maybe 2 episodes if Khloe & Lamar. 
But Kim can’t seem to function away from home, even in NYC which has everything. 

• Love 1
On 11/28/2021 at 9:45 PM, Cinnabon said:

She shouldn’t have to tolerate abuse, but it’s a bad look.

No its not.   Kanye refuses to take his meds and is abusive.   She has EVERY RIGHT to dump him.   He is having an episode because he refuses to take his meds.   Her dumping him while he is on one of his little episodes is all on him.   She should not have to wait for HIM to be in the right frame of mind.   That's just more control on her.   

Look the Pete Davidson is skeevy as all get out.   But NOT because of the timing of when she dumped Kanye.   And besides, she got with Kanye and got PREGNANT by him while still legally married to Humphries.   Now THAT one is on her.   But this one.   Nope, you get out when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, not when it is convenient for the person causing you to be sick and tired.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, merylinkid said:

No its not.   Kanye refuses to take his meds and is abusive.   She has EVERY RIGHT to dump him.   He is having an episode because he refuses to take his meds.   Her dumping him while he is on one of his little episodes is all on him.   She should not have to wait for HIM to be in the right frame of mind.   That's just more control on her.   

Look the Pete Davidson is skeevy as all get out.   But NOT because of the timing of when she dumped Kanye.   And besides, she got with Kanye and got PREGNANT by him while still legally married to Humphries.   Now THAT one is on her.   But this one.   Nope, you get out when you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, not when it is convenient for the person causing you to be sick and tired.

In sickness and in health? Does that only apply to diseases like cancer and not mental illnesses? Again, I don’t think she should ever have to tolerate abuse, but her actions lately are just tacky and trashy. Has Kanye hit her or the kids?

51 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

In sickness and in health? Does that only apply to diseases like cancer and not mental illnesses? Again, I don’t think she should ever have to tolerate abuse, but her actions lately are just tacky and trashy. Has Kanye hit her or the kids?

Abuse isn't just hitting.   It's treating someone like property.   It's not seeing them as a human being, but as the abuser's property.

It is beyond her control whether Kanye takes his meds.   So she should stick around because he can manipulate her into staying by just not taking his meds and having an "episode", i.e. control her.    Abuse is about control, not violence.   Kim does not need to stick around in an abusive situation because "It looks bad to leave someone with mental illness."   

• Love 8
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kanye's New House

Directly across the street from his house that he used to live in with Kim and the kids. 

Wow. While still married, this nut case moved himself to Wyoming & created his own little life there. He publicly said bad things about Kim & her family & said he wanted a divorce. Then he dated at least 2 different women. But as soon a Kim starts having fun with another man, he suddenly wants his family back, puts all his holdings in Wyoming on the market, starts publicly saying how he wants Kim back, buys a very expensive house in Malibu 30 minutes away from his old family home, delays the divorce papers, & now, buys this house right across the street from her. He will probably put up cameras to record Kim's comings & goings & who is visiting her. That's probably the only reason he bought it, he certainly isn't going to live there.

• Love 3
On 12/27/2021 at 10:31 PM, merylinkid said:

Stalking is the word we are looking for.

But did he and Kim ever really live in that house?  Or was it just for the show?

Yeah I thought it was creepy to see a news headline that he’s hosting a concert in the same place she’ll be with Pete. 
Didn’t he do this lingering around, popping up in the places she’d be last time she was married? It’s creepy stalker behavior. 

• Love 1