Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

I just read he posted a photo of a skinned/burned(?) monkey on his IG. It’s unsettling so definitely don’t wouldn’t look up if squeamish. 

Is he spiraling again? With the punching incident and this, it doesn’t look good. 

52 minutes ago, Sharper2002 said:

I just read he posted a photo of a skinned/burned(?) monkey on his IG. It’s unsettling so definitely don’t wouldn’t look up if squeamish. 

Is he spiraling again? With the punching incident and this, it doesn’t look good. 

Yikes!

I guess Kim isn't showing any interest in Ye's whole PR stunt with Julia Fox & now he's cranky because Kim is still looking happy with someone else.

Kanye West Takes Shot at Pete Davidson in New Song

Ye takes the jab at Pete on his new track with The Game called "My Life Was Never Eazy"  ... a snippet leaked on the Internet ... and in it, Kanye goes right at Kim Kardashian's new bae.

Kanye raps ... "God saved me from the crash, just so I can beat Pete Davidson's ass."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
11 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

He is so lost. As is Kim. Both think money is so important. I’m sorry for their kids.

My daughter wanted me to go inside. I was like, I am the richest Black man and North's father, right, and the security was able to stop me from going into the room with my daughter and that had not been defined,"

23 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

They have yet to spell out the rules and boundaries - but, with Kanye buying the house across the street and breathing down Kim’s neck, those boundaries had better be clear as day. Kanye is a controlling, delusional creep. Whatever he did for Kim’s “career” isn’t worth saddling four innocent children with him for life.

• Love 1

He is off the meds for sure. I don't think Kim doing anything wrong keeping him and his unstable away. 

He called Tristan who actually contacted Khloe? Tristan in his own doghouse. 

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

He is off the meds for sure. I don't think Kim doing anything wrong keeping him and his unstable away. 

He called Tristan who actually contacted Khloe? Tristan in his own doghouse. 

I saw this, however  he was there at the party I just saw it all over TikTok from Chicago and Storm's joint birthday party like why are they still doing joint birthday parties for these kids with whatever but he was there all in the mix. 

• Love 2

The best thing they can do for the kids is have clear boundaries.   If you do joint birthday parties, etc. it just confuses the kids.   Maybe not North who is a little older, but the younger ones DO NOT understand exceptions.   It just how their brains are at this point.   Things are very definite.   So if Mommy and Daddy are at a birthday party together it means they are together.   The kids don't understand "we are putting on a united front for this one thing."  So when daddy goes back to his own house (across the street ICK), they wonder what the hell is going on.   So much better to have a Mommy Birthday Party and a Daddy Birthday Party so the kids get it (plus twice as many presents).   Of course these morons would then compete over who got the kids the best present.   

Somehow I don't think coparenting is going to work with these two.   Maybe at least the nannies can work it out.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, GaT said:

If he's like this when he's out on his own, imagine what he was like to live with.

I cynically doubt that Kim and Kanye spent much time under the same roof during their whole sham, mutually opportunistic "marriage". And also, during those years was Kanye usually present at the over-the-top, made-for-social media birthday parties for their children? I don't know but methinks that now Kim and the kids will be seeing more of stalker Kanye than they ever did during the marital years -- and not in a good way.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kanye is thanking Travis and Kylie for sending him the address and getting him through security - but there probably wouldn’t have been an issue if he’d get around to ironing out remaining custody details. Kanye just loves being a victim.

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/16/kanye-west-thanks-travis-scott-for-chicagos-birthday-party-address/

“My life centers around my children,” he added.

Since when? He moved to a different state & didn't seem to have a problem not being in their lives, & now his life centers around them? Did Julia already have a play date Saturday & couldn't come out to play "call the paparazzi? with him? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, merylinkid said:

The best thing they can do for the kids is have clear boundaries.   If you do joint birthday parties, etc. it just confuses the kids.   Maybe not North who is a little older, but the younger ones DO NOT understand exceptions.   It just how their brains are at this point.   Things are very definite.   So if Mommy and Daddy are at a birthday party together it means they are together.   The kids don't understand "we are putting on a united front for this one thing."  So when daddy goes back to his own house (across the street ICK), they wonder what the hell is going on.   So much better to have a Mommy Birthday Party and a Daddy Birthday Party so the kids get it (plus twice as many presents).   Of course these morons would then compete over who got the kids the best present.   

Somehow I don't think coparenting is going to work with these two.   Maybe at least the nannies can work it out.

These are two malignant narcissists, so the kids are going to be messed up whether Kim and Kanye live together or separately. I have seen situations where divorced parents live very close to one another, and it does work well for the kids. It’s just a shame to me that Kim felt it necessary to bring 4 innocent kids into their clusterfuck of a life. But for narcissists, their kids are simply an extension of themselves and that’s all they see. 

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Here’s more about Kanye’s drama - I can believe his whole thing is about losing control of Kim, not about seeing the kids.

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/16/kanye-west-throws-party-for-chicago-after-crashing-kim-kardashians/

The rapper’s expected bombshell sit-down with Hollywood Unlocked CEO Jason Lee – where he spills on new gal pal Julia Fox, Kardashian and their kids – airs Monday.

I am not going to watch, but this is going to be ridiculous. I wonder how much Kim will let him get away with before she just has enough.

• LOL 1

He didn't care to appear before, he was out in Wyoming where the kids had to come to him.

Hopefully Travis asked Kim first before giving him the location.

He's going crazy like during his campaign for President. 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

I am not going to watch, but this is going to be ridiculous. I wonder how much Kim will let him get away with before she just has enough.

What is she going to do about it?

45 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He didn't care to appear before, he was out in Wyoming where the kids had to come to him.

Hopefully Travis asked Kim first before giving him the location.

He's going crazy like during his campaign for President. 

Travis also needs to keep his mouth shut. Kylie sure picked a winner 😡

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

What is she going to do about it?

Legal action. If she can prove he's acting erratically (and that shouldn't be hard), she can try & get his access to the kids restricted. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, GaT said:

Legal action. If she can prove he's acting erratically (and that shouldn't be hard), she can try & get his access to the kids restricted. 

He’s been acting the same way for years - at times even worse than he is acting now. And she did nothing and even stood up for him. But she is of course solely self serving at heart, so what didn’t matter much then matters more now because she’s moved on. 

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

He’s been acting the same way for years - at times even worse than he is acting now. And she did nothing and even stood up for him. But she is of course solely self serving at heart, so what didn’t matter much then matters more now because she’s moved on. 

Exactly. She's wants him gone, & if he keeps doing crap like punching autograph seekers, a judge may have no problem keeping him away from her & the kids.

• Useful 1

Hopefully, Kanye has never been allowed to see the kids without a sane competent adult present (body guards, nannies) - Kanye is not a safe caretaker. It was irresponsible and stupid of Kim to procreate with him and put children in this situation.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, GaT said:

I've seen clips of that interview all over TikTok and I didn't even watch because he was talking nonsense about how it's everybody against Kanye and everybody is namely Kim is keeping him from his kids and keeping him from doing this and keeping him from doing that. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I've seen clips of that interview all over TikTok and I didn't even watch because he was talking nonsense about how it's everybody against Kanye and everybody is namely Kim it's keeping him from his kids and keeping him from doing this and keeping him from doing that. 

That's exactly what I thought it would be, with some crazy theories added in for good measure. What a waste of space this moron is.

• Love 1

Kim can get a DAMN CUSTODY ORDER.   I mean jiminy crickets she is studying to be a lawyer she should be able to figure this out.   A custody order would lay out when EXACTLY each parent has parenting time.   It covers things like holidays and birthdays so there is no drama about someone not being invited to a party on the other parent's time.   

But she won't because 1) she is still Mrs. Kanye West and what that all means and 2) she gets to play the victim in all this drama.  

As for Kanye, Christmas wasn't even a month ago, so a little hard to believe he is all about his kids now.   

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Kim can get a DAMN CUSTODY ORDER.   I mean jiminy crickets she is studying to be a lawyer she should be able to figure this out.   A custody order would lay out when EXACTLY each parent has parenting time.   It covers things like holidays and birthdays so there is no drama about someone not being invited to a party on the other parent's time.   

But she won't because 1) she is still Mrs. Kanye West and what that all means and 2) she gets to play the victim in all this drama.  

As for Kanye, Christmas wasn't even a month ago, so a little hard to believe he is all about his kids now.   

Seems they haven’t agreed to terms:

https://pagesix.com/2021/12/14/kim-kardashian-no-counseling-can-fix-her-marriage-to-kanye-west/

“The Skims founder asked the judge to be legally single as she and the rapper continue to hash out child custody and property matters.”

5 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Guess what, you don't NEED an agreement.   That's what trials are for.   Kimmie just wants to be free to be single without actually being divorced and having to split the stuff.   

Well they had a prenup and she already spent like I think 25 million dollars to buy him out of the house that she and the kids are living in.

So the only thing that they have to work out is the custody agreement which is par for the course with divorces. 

12 hours ago, Artsda said:

She filed for divorce, he refusing to acknowledge it.

You don't need the other side to acknowledge.   Once you file the court process takes its course.   If the other side doesn't answer, then there is a process for that.  

The whole "He won't give me a divorce" is a product of fiction.   You either reach an agreement or you have a trial and a judge decides.   So Kimmie doesn't need his permission to divorce and doesn't need his agreement on custody.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, merylinkid said:

You don't need the other side to acknowledge.   Once you file the court process takes its course.   If the other side doesn't answer, then there is a process for that.  

The whole "He won't give me a divorce" is a product of fiction.   You either reach an agreement or you have a trial and a judge decides.   So Kimmie doesn't need his permission to divorce and doesn't need his agreement on custody.   

It's not really fiction when he's saying things like this:

West also previously insisted that Kardashian West is "still" his wife. While appearing on the Drink Champs podcast in early November, the musician said, " 'cause she's still my wife, ain't no paperwork," and said the two were not divorced. 

"And I ain't never even seen the papers, we're not even divorced," he said, adding,  "That ain't no joke to me. My kids want their parents to stay together. I want ... us to be together."

4 hours ago, Artsda said:

It's not really fiction when he's saying things like this:

Well, it's true they are not divorced because you aren't divorced legally until you get the final paperwork saying you are.   But you don't need the other person's permission to go to court and have a trial to get that final paperwork.   They don't HAVE to reach an agreement.

Also, if he says she is still his wife, does that mean he is cheating on her with his new GF?

18 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Has anyone heard the verse Ye has on rapper the Game's new single? IMO the song is fire it samples the late rapper Easy E's song Easy. Anywho Ye says he's gonna beat Pete Davidson's ass LMAO SMDH so according to the gossip blogs Pete is hiring more security.

Easy with lyrics, The Game ft YE

And who did Easy E sample? 😆

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

I have this vision of him trying to do some leg karate thing to Pete Davidson but Pete's too tall so Kanye just ends up losing his balance and falling on his ass.

Most of us are probably taller than Kanye 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kanye West Demands Final Say on His Netflix Doc: "Open the Edit Room Immediately"

"I'm going to say this kindly for the last time. I must get final edit and approval on this doc before it releases on Netflix," he wrote in a statement shared on Instagram. "Open the edit room immediately so I can be in charge of my own image. Thank you in advance."

The doc is supposed to drop on 2/16, anyone taking bets on him trying to stop it?

• LOL 1

February 16th is very soon and it's unlikely that this documentary is unfinished for him to stop its release and to go through editing, so I don't know what the hell bipolar Kanye is talking about.

He's likely just drumming up more attention for the documentary by saying that foolishness

• Love 5

Kanye is short but Pete is a weak loser stoner lol. Prob be the most pathetic fight ever and would actually be their security guards fighting.

These ppl all suck. The poor kids will prob all also be fucked up with these narcissistic parents and relatives. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Marley said:

Kanye is short but Pete is a weak loser stoner lol. Prob be the most pathetic fight ever and would actually be their security guards fighting.

I think their security guards will rather go somewhere else & chill together than trying to help break up a couple of losers fighting each other.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing Kanye & Pete trying to beat each other up. It'll give me something to laugh at & another reason to mock these idiots.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Magog said:

I think their security guards will rather go somewhere else & chill together than trying to help break up a couple of losers fighting each other.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing Kanye & Pete trying to beat each other up. It'll give me something to laugh at & another reason to mock these idiots.

I don’t think Pete has a full time security guard. He doesn’t have quite the inflated sense of self importance Kimmy has. I hope!

Just now, Cinnabon said:

I don’t think Pete has a full time security guard. He doesn’t have quite the inflated sense of self importance Kimmy has. I hope!

It's been reported that Pete has hired more security. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1