Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Look what he sent out! Somebody has to 5150 him now, he's back to the shoot the school up? That doesn't worry anyone? No wonder Kim is paying for extra security.

dc11e61bd69143fdaa4d1e118855e5c3_md.jpg

🤦🏾‍♀️ You got bullied by the ENTIRE black community? No you gave us your ass to kiss so we washed our hands of you. 

Also I thought "WLM" so why do you give a damn about the black community.

But which school? Like making that comment won't have them do another 5150 and I thought he was off Instagram and Twitter that "suspension" didn't last long 

• Applause 2
8 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

But which school? Like making that comment won't have them do another 5150 and I thought he was off Instagram and Twitter that "suspension" didn't last long 

I have no idea which school, but does it matter? And I'm not sure if he was suspended or restricted.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

I have no idea which school, but does it matter? And I'm not sure if he was suspended or restricted.

Yeah in the eyes of the law it does matter because if he says he's shooting up a school which school like people say stuff like that all the time and nothing happens usually especially online.

His account was suspended on Instagram/Facebook 4 days ago and after his anti-Semitic comment on Twitter his Twitter account got suspended days later.

Also I need to see that full screenshot because is that a recent comment like what day was that made?

Edited by carolinagirl81
1 hour ago, GaT said:

And I found more, how bad does it have to be for Tucker Carlson not to air it

Watch the Disturbing Kanye Interview Clips That Tucker Carlson Didn’t Put on Air

That man is in a manic episode, I've seen patients act just the same they just aren't a wealthy celebrity with access.

He's rambling all over the place can't get a clear thought out this s*** happens every year this time as his mother's day anniversary comes. 

I went back to Kanye's Instagram account and he had scrubbed everything that he posted and this was his first post 7 days ago.

Screenshot_20221011-232401.thumb.png.bcd046e480faecb94abc9495994b5d01.png

And then his proceeding post are about his beef with LVHM which is the parent company of Louis Vuitton and other luxury brands.

Like I said every damn year around his mother's death anniversary this is the Kanye we get.

And the sad thing about it is he has nobody to rein him in because even with him manic and saying all this horrific s*** hes still generating cash in attention and income so it's a Michael Jackson situation all over again.

Edited by carolinagirl81
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

This guy would be locked up if not for his ridiculous celebrity status.

I hope he does not have access to the kids without supervision.

He has staff around and the kids have nanny's who I'm sure do the drop offs and pick ups when he wants to see them.

15 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I went back to Kanye's Instagram account and he had scrubbed everything that he posted and this was his first post 7 days ago.

Screenshot_20221011-232401.thumb.png.bcd046e480faecb94abc9495994b5d01.png

And then his proceeding post are about his beef with LVHM which is the parent company of Louis Vuitton and other luxury brands.

I see posts like that and it makes me feel really sad for him. Obviously he is still hurting a ton and was never really ok again after losing his mother.  On the other hand, that doesn’t give him the right to act out the way he does, endangering his children.  He has all the services available to him to get well, he’s a grown man who needs to deal with his issues if only for the sake of his kids.  I feel for him, but only up to a point.  It’s really upsetting.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I see posts like that and it makes me feel really sad for him. Obviously he is still hurting a ton and was never really ok again after losing his mother.  On the other hand, that doesn’t give him the right to act out the way he does, endangering his children.  He has all the services available to him to get well, he’s a grown man who needs to deal with his issues if only for the sake of his kids.  I feel for him, but only up to a point.  It’s really upsetting.

It is very upsetting all around He got diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2018 and until he agrees to take his medication on a more consistent basis we will always have this major manic state from him this time of year and that's not excusing his behavior because just because he has bipolar doesn't mean he doesn't know right from wrong. 

• Like 1

KANYE WEST PROFESSED 'LOVE' FOR HITLER & NAZIS DURING INFAMOUS 'TMZ' VISIT, CLAIMS VAN LATHAN

The media personality claimed on his Higher Learning podcast on Tuesday (October 11) that Ye professed his love for Adolf Hitler and Nazis during his infamous visit to TMZ in 2018, where the rap mogul said slavery was a “choice.”

Lathan, who worked at TMZ until 2019, revealed he brought up the Holocaust while rebuking Kanye to illustrate the ignorance of his slavery comments. In response, Ye allegedly said he “loved Hitler and the Nazis.”

That portion of the interview, however, was edited out.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
46 minutes ago, GaT said:

And 2018 was the year he got diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

All of this correlates back to his mental health.

Also I LOVE (sarcasm if you couldn't tell) how they have video of Kanye years ago saying anti semitic things.

Like why did we need to know this? Especially when this guy doesn't even work for TMZ anymore and the footage was edited out, Just using Kanye for click bate for his podcast.

5 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Also I LOVE (sarcasm if you couldn't tell) how they have video of Kanye years ago saying anti semitic things.

Like why did we need to know this? Especially when this guy doesn't even work for TMZ anymore and the footage was edited out, Just using Kanye for click bate for his podcast.

First, I can't believe Harvey Levin edited it out. Second, I no longer give a damn about Ye & his mental illness. I'm not using that excuse for anything he says/does, he's just a piece of slime trying to masquerade as a human, & getting away with it because he's a rich celebrity. I'm fine with anybody dropping any receipts of things he done at any point in his life.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, GaT said:

First, I can't believe Harvey Levin edited it out. Second, I no longer give a damn about Ye & his mental illness. I'm not using that excuse for anything he says/does, he's just a piece of slime trying to masquerade as a human, & getting away with it because he's a rich celebrity. I'm fine with anybody dropping any receipts of things he done at any point in his life.

I agree with this, I'm not trying to excuse Kanye's behavior just saying there's a reason behind it. Also people who have a mental illness can be assholes and shitty people, but like you said he's a rich celebrity so he gets a pass.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

It’s interesting to me because Kim KNEW all about of this in 2018 and was all in. She continued to have kids with this psycho.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Here’s another piece about the Hitler comments. People who refuse treatment for mental health disorders often refuse to consider the pain it brings other people.  

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/12/kanye-west-allegedly-told-tmz-he-loved-hitler-and-the-nazis/

True because in their minds they don't see the harm in what they're saying or doing. WE are the crazy ones for not believe them.

Well if this is to be true one of Kanye's banks, JP Morgan/Chase Bank said we don't want you as a customer anymore and you've gotta put your funds elsewhere.

Chase Bank quits Kanye

Absolutely His anti-semitic ramblings  indefensible and reprehensible however... never mind not even going to say it. 

I'm sure that that is not his only bank account but I think what you wonder how much is in it 😂 Like is it a few thousand, a few hundred few million? Is it a checking or savings? 

• Like 4

Kanye West and Ray J Attend Candace Owen's Premiere in Bizarre Reunion

Both men were in attendance Wednesday night for the premiere of "The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM." The event was held at The Woolworth Theater, and while arrivals were supposed to start around 6:30 local time, Ye didn't show for more than 2 hours after the scheduled slot ... posing for pics on the carpet with Ray and Kid Rock.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us it was Candace who worked to get both Kanye and Ray J there in an attempt to scorn Kim Kardashian.

Sigh.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4
7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

What is Candace's beef with Kim anyway?  Does anybody know the tea?

There is no beef.

IMO Candace is just using Kanye and Ray J for that matter to try and be apart of the "popular kids" when she won't ever belong.

• Love 6
On 10/11/2022 at 6:12 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

$15,000 tuition for non accredited Donda School

Don't send your high school aged child there because their credits/diploma will be worthless.

I guess you get what you pay for. Ye designed uniforms and parkour. 

DAILY SCHEDULE

Full school worship

Core classes of language arts, math and science

Lunch & recess

Enrichment courses including World Language, Visual Art, Film, Choir and Parkour

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
On 10/8/2022 at 7:40 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

It just makes me wonder where he’s going with his life. Does he have a support system? Untreated bipolar disorder can have severe outcomes.  It doesn’t look promising.  

He doesn’t seem to have a support system.   Untreated bipolar can be a nightmare especially he said that he tends to have manic episodes.   Fuck that trashy Kardashian family.  I know their choices of men are calculated to bring in the most attention which leads to more money but I don’t know how they choose.  Kim chose Kanye until his illness became an embarrassment.   Those women are barely human. 
kim ignores Kanye because he has on a stupid White lives Matter shirt. So what.  He has an embarrassing shirt on.  She’s more concerned with public perception of her than their children and Kanye’s health.  Four children together and it’s in their best interest that he’s healthy. 
And just to be petty Kim makes an ugly blonde and her face is starting to sag.  

• Applause 4
On 10/12/2022 at 6:25 PM, Pearson80 said:

Kanye is disgusting and I hope people reject him for life.   As a Black man, how are you praising Hitler, what did he think Hitler would have done to Black people if given the chance, This guy is awful..

Don’t believe everything you read in tabloids.    

• LOL 3

I guess if the language was recorded of his Hitler admiration, it’ll eventually come out. Actually, Ye might not deny it.  

I do think it showed extremely poor judgement on Kim’s part to pretend Ye was capable of putting the children first, but she can’t fix him or make him get treatment.  Funny how his condition didn’t matter to her earlier.  And, Kim’s priority doesn’t seem to be the kids either.  Her narcissism is astounding.  I’m not impressed, just disgusted. 

• Applause 4
1 hour ago, Cinnabon said:

Can’t apply? 

Well it's not that if a graduate of Kanye's Donda school wouldn't be able to apply to college is that the credits that says that they are a high school graduate wouldn't be valid for them to apply so they would probably end up having to take a GED exam in order to apply to any college.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, GaT said:

How long do you think it will be before Candace Owens files for divorce?

ty8y04sgk0u91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

She is loving Ye's embrace. I have never seen her smile so bright and genuine ever.  She is always scowling or laughing scornfully at somebody she deems to be her enemy..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Like 2

IMO never she won't divorce her husband especially not for Kanye.

She won't leave her husband for Kanye but that does not mean she does not enjoy his attention. I have seen her go after people for attacking Kanye.  Plus, I also think that she wants to be a superstar in the Black community and her "Blexit" campaign went nowhere.. I have seen her around Black men who are like-minded and she lights up when she is around them..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Well it's not that if a graduate of Kanye's Donda school wouldn't be able to apply to college is that the credits that says that they are a high school graduate wouldn't be valid for them to apply so they would probably end up having to take a GED exam in order to apply to any college.

Colleges accept shitty homeschool diplomas. I’m sure these kids will be ok. They have to take the SAT, ACT already for most colleges.

• Useful 1
19 hours ago, Artsda said:

Why would anyone send their child to a school where they can't apply to higher education? So they pay all that money there, then need a GED test? 

There are ways around the fact it is a non accredited school, accreditation is just one piece of the admissions profile.

• Useful 2
6 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Colleges accept shitty homeschool diplomas. I’m sure these kids will be ok. They have to take the SAT, ACT already for most colleges.

But Donda School is not accredited so that's why if there any high school students attending and their graduating seniors they would have to take a GED exam.

7 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

She won't leave her husband for Kanye but that does not mean she does not enjoy his attention. I have seen her go after people for attacking Kanye.  Plus, I also think that she wants to be a superstar in the Black community and her "Blexit" campaign went nowhere.. I have seen her around Black men who are like-minded and she lights up when she is around them..

she's an opportunist, And she is going after people for attacking Kanye now because that benefits her and their little entanglement.

And of course she wants to belong to her own community but we all give her our ass to kiss because she gave us her ass to kiss so we washed our hands of her.

• Like 5

But Donda School is not accredited so that's why if there any high school students attending and their graduating seniors they would have to take a GED exam.

This really isn’t the case.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

The terms of the purchase haven't been disclosed, and Parler notes it still has to go into a formal contract with Kanye that it expects to execute in the fourth quarter. It'd been reported Parler had raised upwards of $56 million in funding to get the site back up.

Parler was first pulled down because internet provider services claimed it wasn't doing enough to prevent hate speech and potential violence from fomenting on its pages. Likewise, KW was also recently frozen out of both Twitter and Instagram for anti-Semitic remarks ... among other public attacks, not to mention his "White Lives Matter" statements.

More about Kanye buying Parler from TMZ

From that quote from the article even if he does manage to buy Parler what internet service provider is going to touch it?

• Love 3

Balenciaga pulls Ye

xcn9228o9du91.jpg?width=768&auto=webp&s=

This should be interesting, if Kim stops wearing Balenciaga, then it looks like she sides with Ye, but if she doesn't, boy will we be hearing about it. And of course, I wonder where Demna stands on this.

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

More about Kanye buying Parler from TMZ

From that quote from the article even if he does manage to buy Parler what internet service provider is going to touch it?

I just got around to reading this story & this most definitely caught my eye

We should note ... Ye's new BFF, Candace Owens, may have facilitated things. Her hubby, George Farmer, is Parler's CEO -- although, presumably, he'd take a back seat to Kanye if this goes through.

Holy shit, she is playing this moron like a violin.

• Useful 3
On 10/12/2022 at 9:24 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

True because in their minds they don't see the harm in what they're saying or doing. WE are the crazy ones for not believe them.

Well if this is to be true one of Kanye's banks, JP Morgan/Chase Bank said we don't want you as a customer anymore and you've gotta put your funds elsewhere.

Chase Bank quits Kanye

Absolutely His anti-semitic ramblings  indefensible and reprehensible however... never mind not even going to say it. 

I'm sure that that is not his only bank account but I think what you wonder how much is in it 😂 Like is it a few thousand, a few hundred few million? Is it a checking or savings? 

Don’t believe tabloids or people like Candice wats her name.  

This is from Washington Post -  

JPMorgan Chase and the rapper formerly known as Kanye West are ending their business relationship, but the breakup is not a result of the controversy over the hip-hop star's recent antisemitic comments.

Kanye had been talking about leaving the bank for awhile.   They sent him a letter in September about closing his accounts in November.    Didn’t the “Dear Ye” give a hint that the letter was fake? 

1 hour ago, GaT said:

I just got around to reading this story & this most definitely caught my eye

Holy shit, she is playing this moron like a violin.

Yes she is, I've seen that from a mile away.

6 minutes ago, Bluesky said:

Don’t believe tabloids or people like Candice wats her name.  

This is from Washington Post -  

JPMorgan Chase and the rapper formerly known as Kanye West are ending their business relationship, but the breakup is not a result of the controversy over the hip-hop star's recent antisemitic comments.

Kanye had been talking about leaving the bank for awhile.   They sent him a letter in September about closing his accounts in November.    Didn’t the “Dear Ye” give a hint that the letter was fake? 

Right, I also read that article that they're relationship didn't end over his anti-Semitic comment.

• Love 2

George Floyd's Daughter To Sue Kanye West For $250 Million

Roxie Washington, the mother of Floyd's only daughter Gianna, announced Tuesday she's hired a team of lawyers to go after Ye, his business partners and his associates for harassment, misappropriation, defamation, and infliction of emotional distress. They're seeking $250 million in damages.

I hope they take out Candace Owens too, a few of her tweets

She deserves an Emmy for? She really is a female Ye

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1

I think it is painfully clear that Kanye was never the maverick that his fan base (and himself) believed he was. I’m more convinced than ever that his little stunt at the Hurricane Katrina fundraiser was just about bringing attention to himself and not because he gave a damn about the people that were suffering.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1