Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Kanye is an awful human being and he is showing us who he has always been. I was stunned by what he said on infowars.  I am so tired of Kanye and his vileness. 

What is his endgame?  what does he intend to accomplish with spewing so much hate?  Kanye hates himself and he wants the world to hate him as well..

And Kim absolutely knew who he was when she kept having kids with him.

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

I'm actually sad the divorce went through this week now, maybe Kim had power of attorney or some medical proxy to get him forced help.

She doesn’t GAF.

• Like 7

Kim has never been able to make Kanye get help or take his meds - she must be relieved to be free of him and also terrified for her kids. That said, Kim was a complete idiot to saddle her kids with this guy for life.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

That said, Kim was a complete idiot to saddle her kids with this guy for life.

Seriously. He can’t care much about their kids if he went on Alex Jones just to spew his bullshit.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

He doesn't have friends he just has hangers on & at the Alex Jones thing he was with Nick Fuentes who spent almost the entire time egging him on. He's fucked this time as he couldn't have found a more racist piece of shit to hang out with.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Some of these "Yes men" around him need to check him into somebody's Inpatient treatment facility because this is going to get worse.

That's not happening any time soon, they would lose their free gravy train ride.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kim has never been able to make Kanye get help or take his meds - she must be relieved to be free of him and also terrified for her kids. That said, Kim was a complete idiot to saddle her kids with this guy for life.

Not only saddling her kids with him, but there is a strong genetic component to bipolar disorder.  It is also known that trauma can be a factor, but the genetic underpinning can be strong enough in some people that no trauma is "required" to cause the condition. With four children, its likely that at least one of them will have it.  

Twin studies have established that bipolar disorder is among the most heritable of medical disorders and efforts to identify specific susceptibility genes have intensified over the past two decades.

source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306452209005764

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Ye’s employees likely have NDAs and if they tried to get Ye committed, they’d have to divulge why to someone.  Whether talking to a doctor or swearing the facts before a judge, they’d have to say why it’s necessary.  Divulging information they learned through the course of their employment would likely be construed as Confidential information and thus not something they are allowed to disclose to third parties, per the terms of the NDA.

Plus, he would be so outraged at what you did, that when he did get released, he’d set out to make sure you were punished for it.  I wouldn’t want an unstable person targeting me for revenge.  Plus, he’d  probably use every legal measure he could to make you pay financially.

It’s very frustrating for family members to corral the behavior of loved ones who refuse treatment for mental illness.  They may resist, hate you and make your life hell!  I’ve seen it and dealt with it to some extent myself.  Sometimes, you just have to distance yourself and let them go their own way.  Sometimes, the ending is not good. That’s what is so bothersome with this case.    

• Like 1

Maybe, I was wrong in thinking that Kim’s distressed over Ye’s behavior.  She seems to be having a grande old time out at night right after Ye goes on that bizarre tirade. I’ll post the link on Kim’s thread.  

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Ye’s employees likely have NDAs and if they tried to get Ye committed, they’d have to divulge why to someone.  Whether talking to a doctor or swearing the facts before a judge, they’d have to say why it’s necessary.

Since something along these lines is already public knowledge , would it actually break a NDA?

19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Since something along these lines is already public knowledge , would it actually break a NDA?

Imo, things they know that are not due to their position of employment, wouldn’t violate an NDA.  It depends on the agreement, but even if that were the case, I would be concerned he wouldn’t appreciate the help and would make my  life miserable…..especially, if I failed.  I’m not licensed to practice in CA, but you have to convince authorities  that there’s good cause for the commitment…danger to safe or others….  It’s not that easy.  And, they don’t hold people indefinitely. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, I was wrong in thinking that Kim’s distressed over Ye’s behavior.  She seems to be having a grande old time out at night right after Ye goes on that bizarre tirade. I’ll post the link on Kim’s thread.  

She will never be publicly distressed  privately yeah but she going to keep on keeping on and I know she's in Miami for art basil.

• LOL 2
26 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She will never be publicly distressed  privately yeah but she going to keep on keeping on and I know she's in Miami for art basil.

The narcissistic bitch doesn’t GAF about choosing trash for her kids’ father. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Unpaid taxes...

The records, a series of state tax lien notices from the last two years, show the state of California claiming that Yeezy Apparel, a company managed and reportedly owned by Ye, owes over $600,000 in unpaid tax debt. Three separate notice letters were sent in July 2021, in February and in September. A lien is a claim made on a person or entity’s assets in response to an alleged debt.

The alleged debts add to a growing portrait of chaos surrounding Ye and his businesses, which has been described by former associates and Ye himself in recent weeks. Forbes recently removed Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, from its billionaires list, citing his terminated business deals.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/kanye-west-yeezy-ye-debt-tax-finances-money-net-worth-rcna58980

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I saw that. He's gone quiet again now so maybe someone has shoved some meds down his throat or he's not in a manic episode anymore.

Too little, too late

12 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Yep.

I have the sneaking suspicion that Kim told him if he wants to attend Saints birthday party at her home then he must be medicated.

Do you think that would work? They way he attacks her doesn't seem like he listens to her at all. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, GaT said:

Do you think that would work? They way he attacks her doesn't seem like he listens to her at all. 

No. And she would never stand for him telling her what medical decisions she must make,either. Ridiculous.

49 minutes ago, GaT said:

No it wouldn't work and for all his crazy HE needs to make to choice to take his medicine not have it used as a condition to see he children who are young and adore their dad.

Kanye doesn't really listen to anyone but Kanye. Him attacking Kim IMO was his foolish attempts to get her attention to I guess woo her back.

• Like 3

Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy’ Company Is Getting Evicted From Calabasas Office

According to new legal documents, obtained by The Blast, a company named ‘CT Calabasas’ claims the ‘Yeezy Apparel’ company is behind by at least two months of rent. The legal case is what’s called an “unlawful detainer” of their property, and they want him out in 72 hours unless it’s paid in full.

Kanye’s company is being accused of owing $63,254 in back rent.

10 hours ago, GaT said:

He's not actually missing, he's hiding.

Hopefully he's in somebody's treatment center.

And after reading the article that's a former business manager so why would he know the day-to-day we're abouts of Kanye?

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Like 1

Kanye is "married" to some lady who has a Kim bot 3.0 appearance.

No marriage license on file anywhere but they're wearing rings and whatnot. 

This reeks of him trying to get attention from Kim.

The new Mrs West?

Kanye West isn't just hanging around town with a mystery blonde, he's also married to her -- they recently had a private ceremony to celebrate their love ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ the woman is Bianca Censori, and she's worked as an architectural designer at Yeezy for several years. She's also been a brunette until switching things up to the short blonde look we've recently seen.

Our sources say Ye and Bianca recently had some sort of wedding ceremony -- though we're told it doesn't appear they've filed a marriage certificate to make it legal.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kanye is "married" to some lady who has a Kim bot 3.0 appearance.

No marriage license on file anywhere but they're wearing rings and whatnot. 

This reeks of him trying to get attention from Kim.

The new Mrs West?

No marriage license means they’re actually not married. 🤷‍♀️

Kanye West's Lawyers Want Newspaper Ad to Tell Him They're Dropping from Case

According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Greenberg Traurig, LLP claims there's been "a breakdown in communication" with Kanye, as they attempt to let him know they're off of the case. They say Ye apparently deactivated the phone number they previously used to get in touch with him.

As a result, the docs say the company's looking to use "alternative means" to reach him ... which includes putting ads out in 2 L.A.-based newspapers, and publishing the order from the judge, which allows them to withdraw from the case, for all to see.

At this point, any lawyer Ye tries to hire would have to be insane to take his case.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

He's got a bad habit of ghosting his attorneys.

And you have to wonder why, if he doesn't want to communicate with them, why hire them in the first place?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, GaT said:

And you have to wonder why, if he doesn't want to communicate with them, why hire them in the first place?

Well he's got all these different lawsuits and whatnot so he needs an attorney but I think if they're not telling him what he wants to hear then he ghosts them.

His management likely is the one hiring these attorneys imo or at the very least setting up the initial contact.

• Like 2

When attorneys tell the court "there's a breakdown in communication" it means one or BOTH of two things:  The client's not following their advice.  The client's not paying them.  I suspect both are at play here.

Some attorneys take cases that those with half a brain won't touch because they overestimate their ability to control the client (or don't care so long as paid) OR took money upfront & it ran out OR anticipated payment of fees that didn't happen OR are star-struck idiots who like to boast of their celebrity clientele.  Whatever, when things break down & the cost is more than the benefit to the attorney, the attorney can withdraw from the case, typically, citing the "breakdown" which is most often a euphemism for "unpaid fees."

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
On 1/20/2023 at 10:24 AM, realityplease said:

When attorneys tell the court "there's a breakdown in communication" it means one or BOTH of two things:  The client's not following their advice.  The client's not paying them.  I suspect both are at play here.

And, based on the name of the firm, it's very likely that the two named partners are Jewish, so in this case "breakdown in communication" could also mean "the client revealed himself to be a raging anti-semite."

• Like 4
2 hours ago, chocolatine said:

And, based on the name of the firm, it's very likely that the two named partners are Jewish, so in this case "breakdown in communication" could also mean "the client revealed himself to be a raging anti-semite."

That's exactly why.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Actually, there's a number of Jewish lawyers at that 2000+ attorney (43 offices worldwide) firm. (The two name partners may be long retired or dead.)  Kanye's made anti-semetic comments before - back to 2018 & perhaps before - though his Oct. 2022 comments (how time flies!) were very in-your-face. 

A motion to withdraw's not complicated & can be filed quickly.  The firm wouldn't have waited from October to January to bring it.  His statements were irritating, but likely, the firm waited for other reasons:  Either hoping to get him focused on the litigation & damage control OR giving him time to bring arrears fees payment current OR using the situation to fashion a defense: "See, I'm not really an anti-semite because my lawyers are Jewish."

I suspect he didn't communicate with them &/or stiffed them on fees & they gave him a chance to come correct - but when he didn't, the firm filed to withdraw.  If every Jewish attorney withdrew every time a client made a bigoted statement, well. . .  Most hang in there & try to change hearts/minds by example & good legal work.  Cutting & running isn't the 1st choice. (Moreover, everyone's entitled to the best defense - a lawyer's personal beliefs to be set aside to give the client the best representation possible. You're not there for yourself - you represent the client.  For example, when the ACLU defended the Nazis who marched in Skokie, IL. The 1st Amendment deserving protection despite repugnant Nazi conduct. Jewish lawyers were at the ACLU & on the defense team.)

I have no doubt G&T knew what it was getting when it took on Kanye. But when a client won't respond to inquiries, follow advice or pay - it's a bridge too far - no court will require the attorney to continue the representation. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1