Type keyword(s) to search

Kanye West: The Most Intelligent Celebrity

Message added by Aethera

Discussion of Kanye's run for the US Presidency is off-limits here, unless and until the run appears on the show itself, as per our Politics Policy. https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/94644-politics-primetimer-updated-070319

• Start Topic

For me, there’s no doubt the K’s are fake and disingenuous.  I do not care for them at all, however, Ye is just plain disturbing on every level.  He seems to be impossible to deal with.  This is possibly due to his condition.  He seems truly delusional.  Of course, Kim knew this when she had multiple children with him.  It makes it difficult for the kids.  How can you find peace for your family when their other parent  can find no peace?  The discontent seems perpetual.  The anger relentless.  

It reminds me of another famous person in the news who can’t seem to end her public attacks against everyone in her family.  Not mentioning Brittney by name.  What do you do with situations like this?  It’s the kids who suffer.  What I don’t understand, is why don’t these people leave the spotlight, move to a private place, leave behind public postings and be a regular citizen raising their kids in a private way?  They all have enough money to do this.  No tv shows, online postings, or public announcements necessary, until the youngest child is 18.  They can just shut up talking about how important their kids are to them, because, their actions don’t support it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It reminds me of another famous person in the news who can’t seem to end her public attacks against everyone in her family.  Not mentioning Brittney by name.  

Britney Spears a situation is a million times different than Kanye West and what he's got going on right now.

That poor woman was a child star who was used in manipulated by her family for their gain, which you often see with these child stars cuz they get all this money and the parents come from low to middle income and they get money hungry.

Kind of like how these parents are with their kids playing sports and how they're going to make it to play professionally and "take care of them" When they get older and signals multi-million dollar contracts.

We ain't never heard anything about Britney spears's kids talking s*** about her until she ended the conservativeship and took control of the money back and now her ex-husband is realizing that the child support gravy train is about to dry up cuz one those kids are about to be 18 and two now that Brittany has control She may go back to the court to lower the child support that he's getting.

Also those kids are teenagers and in this video clips I saw that Kevin posted of them supposedly talking bad about her or her talking bad about them That's normal parent s*** she's not going to let them talk any kind of way to her and be disrespectful.

Wonder if he feels the same way about all his other kids, He got like six of them. He's got a few with former child actress Sky Jackson.

The dude is a non-factor, He was a dancer and was at the right place at the right time to leach onto her.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

People view the Brittney situation differently, I suppose.  Since I have dealt with mental health issues in my family for many years, I have my own, perhaps biased, perspective.  My opinion of Ye remains.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm just going to dump it all here.

Kanye West Sitting Down with Fox News' Tucker Carlson for Interview in L.A. Of course it would be Tucker Carlson, asshole is attracted to asshole

Among some of Kanye's talking points -- he says he feels he's been perceived as a bully, and doesn't think that's true. He also says people believe he's bullying black women, another point he refutes ... and talks about how Hollywood "bullies" him.

Kanye West Says Fashion Industry Manipulates Kim To Cross Lines With Nudity Of course he does, just fails to mention how that nudity was what attracted him to her in the first place.

The way Kanye sees it ... his ex-wife is essentially being manipulated by the fashion industry to cross lines regarding nudity. He hints at some malicious intent, pointing out Kim has four Black children with him.

Still trying to deflect by bringing up the kids, did you know they were black?

Kanye West Says Attacks On Lizzo's Weight Loss Is Evil Plan For Black Genocide

Tucker asked Kanye why he thinks the media wants to promote unhealthiness among Black people ... and Ye didn't hold back.

Kanye's response ... "It's a genocide of the Black race."

I don't know Lizzo, but I'm going to take a wild guess on how much she thinks her weight is Ye's business. My guess? zero. I guess he feels he can attack her with no repercussions.

And finally...

Kanye West Responds to Report Adidas Partnership is 'Under Review'

The alleged statement says Adidas made repeated efforts to resolve issues with Kanye, privately, but eventually came to the conclusion -- "We have taken the decision to place the partnership under review."

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm just going to dump it all here.

Kanye West Sitting Down with Fox News' Tucker Carlson for Interview in L.A. Of course it would be Tucker Carlson, asshole is attracted to asshole

Kanye West Says Fashion Industry Manipulates Kim To Cross Lines With Nudity Of course he does, just fails to mention how that nudity was what attracted him to her in the first place.

Still trying to deflect by bringing up the kids, did you know they were black?

Kanye West Says Attacks On Lizzo's Weight Loss Is Evil Plan For Black Genocide

I don't know Lizzo, but I'm going to take a wild guess on how much she thinks her weight is Ye's business. My guess? zero. I guess he feels he can attack her with no repercussions.

And finally...

Kanye West Responds to Report Adidas Partnership is 'Under Review'

Wow, poor Kim is being put upon by the entire fashion industry.  🤣 If it wasn’t so pathetic, it would be funny.  I think it’s getting to the point that some people close to him need to set him aside and convince him to focus on his health right now.  There really are no repercussions for anything he does or says, so, he’ll just keep going off the rails.  I do blame some of the big shots who have propped Kim and him up over the years, kissing up to them and providing them a platform.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

It's easy for me to shake my head and ignore him, but he puts the black community on blast every time he opens his damned mouth.

There is so much good he could do….but instead, he weaves discord and fuels animosity.  I suppose that some people want everyone else to be as miserable as they are.  What’s the saying….?  From those who are given much, much is expected. I wish he could understand that.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

There is so much good he could do….but instead, he weaves discord and fuels animosity.  I suppose that some people want everyone else to be as miserable as they are.  What’s the saying….?  From those who are given much, much is expected. I wish he could understand that.  

That’s true of many, though, including all of the useless Kartrashian famewhores who continue to set deplorable examples for  young girls everywhere, imo. The whole lot of them are a scourge on humanity and I wish they would all go away. One of Kanye’s worst offenses has been to give this shameful, trashy family a higher profile. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
25 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I didn’t realize that Kim agreed to accept his decision  to not take meds for his disorder. Hmmm…..I can’t believe she thought it worked out well.

IMO I think she agreed to just keep the peace with him at the time because she couldn't force him to take the medication for his bipolar disorder.

No matter what anybody's mental health diagnosis is you can not force them to take their medication.

Yes it is in their best interest to do so but if they're of sound mind and able to make decisions for themselves about their life then not much else anyone can do.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

And the latest.......

Kanye Wears 'White Lives Matter' Shirt at North's Game, Kim Snubs Him

Kim completely avoided him outside of this seating arrangement. We're told she actually moved her car to the opposite side of the building once he rolled up ... in order to avoid any run-ins afterward. Indeed, her focus was all on North for this outing.

And

Kanye's Instagram account has reportedly been slapped with restrictions -- courtesy of Meta. THR reports the company has deleted a bunch of content from his page ... even though there are still posts on there from the past. Behind the scenes, however, Zuck and co. have reigned Ye in -- blocking him from throwing up new stuff, DM'ing or writing comments.

Unfortunately, he's now back on Twitter where the idiot Elon is encouraging him

About time

Justin Bieber Ending Friendship with Kanye West After Ye Attacked Wife Hailey Bieber

Our sources say Justin has always been super supportive and sensitive to Kanye's issues, but this time, he's gotta distance himself and stand up for his wife.

I'm sure there will be more, the asshole is prolific if nothing else.

• Useful 1
32 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It just makes me wonder where he’s going with his life. Does he have a support system? Untreated bipolar disorder can have severe outcomes.  It doesn’t look promising.  

Kanye's not concerned about managing his bipolar depression to hear him tell it he's fine.

He's got a support system of assistants/housekeeping staff/ "yes people" on staff at his many mulit million dollar houses.

But even if he does have a "normal" support system who gives a damn about his well being I don't think he is listening to them and their guidance.

And Kanye is wealthy is life isn't like a "regular" I work at a normal job person with bipolar, his wealth and status afford him immediate care and treatment from any doctor around the world should he want it or decide to take his medicine.

I'm sure his people are working on a way to get him to take his meds again and then he'll go silent on social media for a few months again.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

And the latest.......

Kanye Wears 'White Lives Matter' Shirt at North's Game, Kim Snubs Him

And

Unfortunately, he's now back on Twitter where the idiot Elon is encouraging him

About time

Justin Bieber Ending Friendship with Kanye West After Ye Attacked Wife Hailey Bieber

I'm sure there will be more, the asshole is prolific if nothing else.

I was just about to post about Ye wearing "the shirt" at North's Basketball Game.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kanye's not concerned about managing his bipolar depression to hear him tell it he's fine.

He's got a support system of assistants/housekeeping staff/ "yes people" on staff at his many mulit million dollar houses.

But even if he does have a "normal" support system who gives a damn about his well being I don't think he is listening to them and their guidance.

This. Also, my understanding is that when Kanye started showing signs of issues when he was younger and teachers/counselors urged his mom to get some help and she waved it off as him being “misunderstood” and a “creative genius”. And I think he’s unfortunately taken that mindset into his adulthood. According to him, his father supports him, but I think he bankrolls his dad’s lifestyle so he probably doesn’t want to risk being kicked off the gravy train if he dissents. 

Make no mistake, he’s still an ass and a bully. I’ve personally heard countless stories of him treating horribly and calling them names – and this almost 20 years ago when he was a local Chicago celeb producing beats. The biggest difference today is that these are celebs and influential people, so he’s determined to burn through all of his social currency. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Sharper2002 said:

This. Also, my understanding is that when Kanye started showing signs of issues when he was younger and teachers/counselors urged his mom to get some help and she waved it off as him being “misunderstood” and a “creative genius”. And I think he’s unfortunately taken that mindset into his adulthood. According to him, his father supports him, but I think he bankrolls his dad’s lifestyle so he probably doesn’t want to risk being kicked off the gravy train if he dissents. 

Make no mistake, he’s still an ass and a bully. I’ve personally heard countless stories of him treating horribly and calling them names – and this almost 20 years ago when he was a local Chicago celeb producing beats. The biggest difference today is that these are celebs and influential people, so he’s determined to burn through all of his social currency. 

And Kim knew all about it years ago. Imagine how much MORE psychotic rambling she’s heard from him in private all of these years. 😳🤦‍♀️

43 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

And Kim knew all about it years ago. Imagine how much MORE psychotic rambling she’s heard from him in private all of these years. 😳🤦‍♀️

True. 

But Kim getting with Kanye and marrying him was a power play on her part, He might have went into it with actual love and want ing to be with her.

But Kanye was a business marriage/move for Kim. 

She still had egg on her face from that 72-hour marriage to former NBA baller Kris Humphreys and She wanted to be in the popular girls group i.e. Vogue magazine and within Anna's favor and at the time Kanye was ( hell dispute his current fuckery still is) welcomed in some of those circles.

Until his "madness" started to affect her money and whatnot  So she cut him off and divorced him.

16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

True. 

But Kim getting with Kanye and marrying him was a power play on her part, He might have went into it with actual love and want ing to be with her.

But Kanye was a business marriage/move for Kim. 

She still had egg on her face from that 72-hour marriage to former NBA baller Kris Humphreys and She wanted to be in the popular girls group i.e. Vogue magazine and within Anna's favor and at the time Kanye was ( hell dispute his current fuckery still is) welcomed in some of those circles.

Until his "madness" started to affect her money and whatnot  So she cut him off and divorced him.

Sure, that makes sense, BUT she chose to have 4 kids with him. . . 

Is this what she’s doing to tell her kids about their dad? And bipolar disease has a genetic component. How is she going to treat the child or children who may inherit it?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Sharper2002 said:

Also, my understanding is that when Kanye started showing signs of issues when he was younger and teachers/counselors urged his mom to get some help and she waved it off as him being “misunderstood” and a “creative genius”

That imo comes from what we in the black community see a lot of black mothers do: they put their son's on such a extremely high pedestal that they can never do any wrong almost as if these mothers are in a relationship with their son's the way they are coddled and pampered in a way that if they have daughters she's not treated the same.

Plus mental illness has a major stigma within the community even for educated people like the late Donda.

"You not depressed or insert any other mental illness you just need to pray/do so form of manual labor/I'll beat it out of you"

Talking about mental health and actually seeking therapy is getting better within the community but there's still a long way to go.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Upthread there was discussion about other celebs responding to Ye…..I just recall that there was a response from Sharon Osborne online where she was sort of supporting Ye, (sigh, I don’t think she realized all he was saying) but, she said that she and Ozzy gave BLM $600,000.!  😳

53 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Upthread there was discussion about other celebs responding to Ye…..I just recall that there was a response from Sharon Osborne online where she was sort of supporting Ye, (sigh, I don’t think she realized all he was saying) but, she said that she and Ozzy gave BLM $600,000.!  😳

Yes, she said he was right & BLM was a scam, but she didn't say why. I can't wait to hear why she is upset about people calling her a racist this time.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, GaT said:

Yes, she said he was right & BLM was a scam, but she didn't say why. I can't wait to hear why she is upset about people calling her a racist this time.

Hasn't she moved back to England yet? 🤦🏾‍♀️

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Apparently they're doing a reality show about it, so who knows when it will happen, & they'll probably move right back to here afterward.

https://loudwire.com/ozzy-sharon-osbourne-star-reality-show-moving-back-to-uk/

Good grief 🤦🏾‍♀️ Of course they are because they've just now realized there are mass shootings in the United States.

IMO I think they're moving back because Ozzy is got one foot in the grave ( NOT THAT I AM WISHING HIM DEATH) and he wants to be home when it happens.

• Sad 2
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Is she being dragged on tweeter?  You would think that she would stay quiet after the Piers Morgan incident that cost her her job at the talk.  What an idiot!

Edited by Pearson80
12 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Is she being dragged on tweeter?  You would think that she would stay quiet after the Piers Morgan incident that cost her her job at the talk.  What an idiot!

I think it was ignored.  Ye had some kind of relationship way back….friends with Kelly….hung out….it seems like Sharon used to say that Ye smelled so incredibly good. Great fragrance, I suppose.  

https://www.livingly.com/New+York+Fashion+Week/articles/1YbaMVp5Tm4/Kanye+West+Sits+Front+Row+Kelly+Osbourne+Jeremy

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think it was ignored.  Ye had some kind of relationship way back….friends with Kelly….hung out….it seems like Sharon used to say that Ye smelled so incredibly good. Great fragrance, I suppose.  

https://www.livingly.com/New+York+Fashion+Week/articles/1YbaMVp5Tm4/Kanye+West+Sits+Front+Row+Kelly+Osbourne+Jeremy

Meh IMO these entertainers/celebrities are all acquaintances with each other due to being at the same events. Six degrees of separation is real with that crowd.

• Useful 1

Someone has to step in right?

Who is talking in the video?

I don’t buy Adidas anyway, but I have to refuse to buy anything from these companies who associate with him.  Ewww… it’s disgusting.  When will they get it?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
1 hour ago, GaT said:

At some point someone has to 5150 him

em4ducw101t91.jpg?width=523&auto=webp&s=

That poor probably lower level executive that they told like entertain Kanye for a minute and he gets shown p*** and told that he sounds like the male actor in the adult movie really?? 

And these type of antics they won't 5150 him  again for that, He already had that done when he first got diagnosed when his personal doctor or security said he was attacking staff remember?

It was that very special episode of KUWTK  and Kim broke out the ugly cry again.

But Kanye is still a big fish client to these companies so even if that poor man had issue with what Kanye was doing which he rightfully should have he wouldn't dare to say anything or report it cuz then he would be fired.

Kanye has a camera crew with him filming at all times and that little picture from the video looks like someone was wearing a hidden camera or one was already in the office with that lens like that.

Okay after looking up that Twitter account and watching that little video clip it was like four guys possibly executives in like this big room they're almost look like the room where you take pictures for photoshoots and They were all sitting on bar stools and it was like the four white executives in Kanye and the guy didn't even look at the phone poor guy he was just like come on man put that s*** away and he actually moved the phone out of his view cuz Kanye was holding it right in his face.

And then he sits down and proceeds to tell them how they have wronged him and then you know the video cuts off after that. 

Edited by carolinagirl81
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

That poor probably lower level executive that they told like entertain Kanye for a minute and he gets shown p*** and told that he sounds like the male actor in the adult movie really?? 

And these type of antics they won't 5150 him  again for that, He already had that done when he first got diagnosed when his personal doctor or security said he was attacking staff remember?

It was that very special episode of KUWTK  and Kim broke out the ugly cry again.

But Kanye is still a big fish client to these companies so even if that poor man had issue with what Kanye was doing which he rightfully should have he wouldn't dare to say anything or report it cuz then he would be fired.

Kanye has a camera crew with him filming at all times and that little picture from the video looks like someone was wearing a hidden camera or one was already in the office with that lens like that.

Okay after looking up that Twitter account and watching that little video clip it was like four guys possibly executives in like this big room they're almost look like the room where you take pictures for photoshoots and They were all sitting on bar stools and it was like the four white executives in Kanye and the guy didn't even look at the phone poor guy he was just like come on man put that s*** away and he actually moved the phone out of his view cuz Kanye was holding it right in his face.

And then he sits down and proceeds to tell them how they have wronged him and then you know the video cuts off after that. 

I'm not even going to watch the video, I already know what Ye looks like when he's an asshole.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, GaT said:

I'm not even going to watch the video, I already know what Ye looks like when he's an asshole.

It really was not long at all It was less than maybe 30 seconds. You couldn't hear any adult activities from the movie It was just a person talking and then Kanye was like doesn't he sound like the guy in the video and the person who he had his phone in their face he was like Yes he does talk with a northern European accent.

I mean that whole clip for me was a flashback of when I was a CNA and I used to float on the psych ward in the emergency room and have to one-to-one sit with the mentally ill while they were waiting transport to the psych hospital and they would just be saying bat s*** crazy stuff from them being intoxicated from drugs or alcohol or them having a mental health episode because they have not been taking their medication and being in a manic state.

Like I still believe this is him in a manic state because his mother's anniversary death is coming up soon.

But some point his handlers need to either slip that s*** in his food or something because he's going to mess around and lose all his money and all his business connections behind his actions.

• Sad 1

It’s truly sad how the sickest narcissists are elevated in our culture - in schoolyards, sports, entertainment, boardrooms, churches and government, these creeps are admired, enabled and empowered. Will people ever learn?

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

He really doesn't give a fuck who he hurts as long as he wins, does he?

ro327tvp85t91.jpg?width=445&auto=webp&s=

Really Kanye?? We are just putting  your kids as well as the other students in jeopardy because of your mess.  Do yourself a favor and take your meds. 

I've seen video clips on social media of alleged students at the Donda school and it's giving cult and children of the corn.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Really Kanye?? We are just putting  your kids as well as the other students in jeopardy because of your mess.  Do yourself a favor and take your meds. 

When Kim files for sole custody he will whine and play the victim..  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, GaT said:

He really doesn't give a fuck who he hurts as long as he wins, does he?

ro327tvp85t91.jpg?width=445&auto=webp&s=

Oh, please. The names and locations of the schools of the Royals and Presidents are well known. This trash thinks her kids need more protection than the Royal family?

1 hour ago, Pearson80 said:

When Kim files for sole custody he will whine and play the victim..  

As he should. Those kids are half his.

Edited by Cinnabon

Look what he sent out! Somebody has to 5150 him now, he's back to the shoot the school up? That doesn't worry anyone? No wonder Kim is paying for extra security.

dc11e61bd69143fdaa4d1e118855e5c3_md.jpg

• Mind Blown 5