Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

You probably don’t get too into your clients’ romantic lives, but just curious: does the stuff we see in this show ring true to you?

Yes, I had a very nice female client on Caged Ladies who liked me and was very open and honest with me, and she told me that she kept about twenty guys going at once and got money from all of them.    She was a great client and I really enjoyed representing her.   She was/is very presentable looking, especially when compared with other women on Caged Ladies, so I was not surprised in the least that she was "playing" so many guys at the same time.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Yes, I had a very nice female client on Caged Ladies who liked me and was very open and honest with, and she told me that she kept about twenty guys going at once and got money from all of them.    She was a great client and I really enjoyed representing her.   She was/is very presentable looking, especially when compared with other women on Caged Ladies, so I was not surprised in the least that she was "playing" so many guys at the same time.

What is Caged Ladies?

• Love 2

So indie just proved the rule that you are better off just showing up in person than calling and being told no? Maybe Haley will be able to knock on the front door of prison after all.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Ooh, Indie’s cute brother is back!

I can’t believe she dragged her whole family to Ohio with no plan.

I was swooning over John myself. He is handsome! How do we get to keep him on TV? I’ll watch sad-sack Indie drive back to Maryland if John’s riding shotgun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, JenE4 said:

I was swooning over John myself. He is handsome! How do we get to keep him on TV? I’ll watch sad-sack Indie drive back to Maryland if John’s riding shotgun.

Indie is going to be on the new Love After Lockup so I assume he’ll pop up there. 

• Love 7
Just now, JenE4 said:

It was suggested here that Mom and brother get their own tv show- investigating these scamming prisoners and enlightening their "soulmates."

• Love 9
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

It was suggested here that Mom and brother get their own tv show- investigating these scamming prisoners and enlightening their "soulmates."

I was the one who made that joke—with lawyer Buzz giving the legal commentary, lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Great news! I was just thinking how much I love this dreck show.

This show flies by and 90 DF drags on...

usual comment about how much I hate kids calling the new squeeze daddy when they haven’t even met.

• Love 6