Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

You don’t have time to ask about the lie. Literally all you have is time! You are doing time!

Well, between managing his investment portfolio and his sneaker business, why, there simply aren't enough hours in the day!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Watched the newest season of Unforgotten (PBS) the past few days. It’s excellent, even though Nicole Walker(?) is gone.

Oh my god there's a new season? Thanks for the heads up. 

Chris: Me and Jade are very thick headed people. 

Pepper Mostly: Truer words were never spoken, Chris. 

• LOL 6

Watched the newest season of Unforgotten (PBS) the past few days. It’s excellent, even though Nicole Walker(?) is gone.

Nicola.  She was so good in that. I miss her. She is in The Split and in Annika also. They are both great shows.

Annnnnd... back to the crazytown players.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Nicola.  She was so good in that. I miss her. She is in The Split and in Annika also. They are both great shows.

Annnnnd... back to the crazytown players.

I watched "The Split" just for Nicola and Stephen Mangan, who I just love. Great show but I hated every single person in it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

She’s driving to the prison in her white nightgown and first holy communion veil! This is going to be great!!

Oh, my bad. It’s a Clare’s bridal party veil.

• LOL 4

My friend drove herself to her wedding, there's a great picture of her behind the wheel of her Mustang with her hair done and headpiece on. She did wait to change into her dress till she got to the venue. And she did, in fact, have a fiancee waiting there who was, you know, going to marry her. 

• Like 8

Savannah, you are not THAT persuasive, dear. He won’t say yes. Trust me on this.

She's clearly seen too many cute videos on the TikTok where the groom will see his bride for the first time and he's so overcome with emotion, he starts to cry.  

She's banking on her dude looking at her in a wedding dress and will just melt into a man puddle and then happily agree to marry her.  MY THEORY.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I would never, ever get fillers in my face. It scares the bejesus out of me. Plus frozen faces look so creepy.

All the Real Housewives have that frozen look. I don’t like it at all.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

She's clearly seen too many cute videos on the TikTok where the groom will see his bride for the first time and he's so overcome with emotion, he starts to cry.  

She's banking on her dude looking at her in a wedding dress and will just melt into a man puddle and then happily agree to marry her.  MY THEORY.

Well clearly she did not look at herself in a mirror. She is not so dazzling and goddess like that no man could resist throwing himself at her feet and begging, BEGGING, to make him the happiest man in the world. 

• LOL 4