Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those are the ones I used. I will not be using the full dosage again. 

I've never slept well, but I slept so great on melatonin. Unfortunately, you're not supposed to mix melatonin and autoimmune diseases so I had to stop. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Jade is finally realizing after 7 years that she has nothing of her own except her expensive trinkets she likes to show off on social media?  

But but, she's an influencer!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Her job is bilking him out of every penny.

But she’s not even doing that. If she were a good gold digger she’d sock away money in an account that’s in her name only and insist that her name be on the assets.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
Just now, WaltersHair said:

If she gets a decent lawyer, can she argue alimony based on the lifestyle he kept her in?

A decent lawyer will tell her alimony is pretty much a dead concept these days and if she were amazingly lucky she’d get a brief period of “rehabilitative” alimony so she can get on her feet and start supporting herself.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Let's play a new game:

How long can an inmate blow through $1200 upon release?

And, go!

That depends. Are they stopping to have sex in a field/carwash first or are they going straight to their dealer's house?

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I sincerely hope that Andy gets treated like blue suit guy.  Brittney gets out, chooses a chicken dinner rather than sex, takes his money, and gets on the first bus out of town. 

I would love this above all things. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

If she gets a decent lawyer, can she argue alimony based on the lifestyle he kept her in?

It’s my understanding that alimony is pretty rare and lifetime alimony is even rarer. I’d think (I’m not a lawyer) that’s she’d get it for a finite amount of time to get her set up with education or training so she can work. They don’t have kids so no child support. 

• Like 2
Just now, kacesq said:

A decent lawyer will tell her alimony is pretty much a dead concept these days and if she were amazingly lucky she’d get a brief period of “rehabilitative” alimony so she can get on her feet and start supporting herself.

I know (to my own shame) that Britney Spear's husband is asking for it.