Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Folks,

Lacitrus Asonta died in an automobile accident a week ago.  The details are available in the characters thread.  The couple was going to be on Life After Lockup.  We do not know if they will be edited out. 

We made the choice to enjoy the snark and assess Raneka and Asonta as they were when this was filmed, making for a fun Friday night.  We can now pour one out for Asonta and discuss his death.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

They told that he died in the episode? I just rewound it twice and mine didn't say that...mine said, "Asonte wants steak, shrimp, and sex. And Raneka wants to know the truth about Auntie. Find out on Love After Lockup." Nothing about his death. I watch on Sling.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

They told that he died in the episode? I just rewound it twice and mine didn't say that...mine said, "Asonte wants steak, shrimp, and sex. And Raneka wants to know the truth about Auntie. Find out on Love After Lockup." Nothing about his death. I watch on Sling.

At the end they put up a card that said In Memory of with his picture and birth and death years.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

But that won’t make her children’s futures brighter.

And she's not gonna get that college $$$ back either. What a mess.

But, we have Life After Lockup next week!  Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1