Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Ladystardust said:

That depends. Are they stopping to have sex in a field/carwash first or are they going straight to their dealer's house?

She will do ANYTHING to avoid sexing him up. Anxiety. Needing to adjust. "I haven't been with a man for x number of years. I need time". 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Jade and Chris are married, right? It doesn’t matter if the house is in his name. It’s still marital property. Wasn’t she just bragging that he spent a million dollars on her?!? You’re the one “enjoying” the home and the campers and ATVs and all The turquoise jewelry your heart desires while he’s locked up.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

No!!! Not your daughter's college savings!!!!!  For a booty call?

This fucking idiot. I mean, we all know she's utterly besotted with the unprepossessing Asonta or Tangerine Dream or whatever his nom de slammer is, and that she's dragged her daughters to another state on a fool's errand, but now she's actively sabotaging them. I am outraged on behalf of her kids. 

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

The “auntie” is LaCitrus’s other girlfriend?!?! Damn! I didn’t see that twist coming! 

Twist--Its Boston! Watch the fur fly!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This fucking idiot. I mean, we all know she's utterly besotted with the unprepossessing Asonta or Tangerine Dream or whatever his nom de slammer is, and that she's dragged her daughters to another state on a fool's errand, but now she's actively sabotaging them. I am outraged on behalf of her kids. 

She also ran out on the vending machines. Don't forget the poor vending machines

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3