Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Stores like this bore me to tears.  What a strange place to have a meetup...

Was it a meet-up, or was brother caught skulking by knocking over the Live, Laugh Love and Wine Not? wooden sign display?

• LOL 11
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Was it a meet-up, or was brother caught skulking by knocking over the Live, Laugh Love and Wine Not? wooden sign display?

My sister loves those signs.. Family . . . that kind of thing.... my sign says Manson Family

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sharp had to sign a statement that he’d pay for any items that might go “missing.”

The little old ladies are stuffing potpourri and those little inspirational plaques into their Vera Bradley totes as fast as their arthritic little fingers will let them. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Is Pottery Barn still a thing?  I know Bed Bath and Bankrupt is gone. . 

Pottery Barn is alive and kicking as far as I know. 

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

LOL, I see signs like that at Savers all the time. The place is positively littered with them. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Is EB a trans man? I think I heard he/him pronouns. (Genuine question, not being snarky.) But EB was in jail with “Carla,” who I assume is female.

I think EB uses he/him and has referred to himself as Kerok's brother.  I don't know if they are brothers or friends who refer to each other as brothers.  EB was in the same prison which is for women, so he would be a trans man.  Regardless his choice in hairstyles is egregious. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

This poor girl Savannah.... She's gonna MAKE this guy marry her! Really??  Did she not hear a word he said about "exploring physical stuff with other women"?

She's just in that river called denial.  I say, call the psychiatrist STAT!!

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

My sister loves those signs.. Family . . . that kind of thing.... my sign says Manson Family

Mine says "If God wanted me to act like a lady, he wouldn't have created tequila". The little cartoon girl on the plaque looks like me (big glasses, curly hair). And apparently the character is called "Little Bad Susie". A variation on my actual name. I could NOT resist. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Savannah tricked her friends into wedding dress shopping, and her big plan is to show up at the prison tomorrow in her wedding dress and make Jake—the man who has clearly stated will NOT marry you—force him to marry you?!? Oh, boy, get the popcorn ready!! This is going to be goooood!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

This is INSANE. Like, I’m shocked and embarrassed for this woman. Also that jumpsuit is HIDEOUS, and the dress she’s choosing is a) unflattering and b) one you can get at Target. No shade, I have clothes from Target, but if she spent more than fifty bucks, she overpaid.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Empress1 said:

This is INSANE. Like, I’m shocked and embarrassed for this woman. Also that jumpsuit is HIDEOUS, and the dress she’s choosing is a) unflattering and b) one you can get at Target. No shade, I have clothes from Target, but if she spent more than fifty bucks, she overpaid.

this I was like thats a Sears dress lol

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4