Type keyword(s) to search

2021-2022 Squad

CrazyInAlabama
  • Start Topic

It has to be a former DCC that is still involved or could be involved with the organization. I don't think it would be worth much if it was a DCC from a few years back that has nothing to do with the organization anymore other than that they're an alumni. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

If it's about a "former" DDC just spill it.

Let’s cut the bulls—-. I’m guessing there’s a reason why DM isn’t doing this in the Former DCC thread. And I bet that reason is because I’m guessing this “former” DCC is a blonde legacy whose very name sparks strong reactions and who is planing on returning this season. 

Edited by Lona
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23
3 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

ADVISORY

In the next few weeks, or even days, a rumor may begin to spread about a certain former DCC. I contend that a rumor is always just that ... a rumor. I urge everyone here on this forum to consider that something is not true simply because it appears on the interwebs. 

Thank you.

It’s all blah, blah, blah until we hear said rumor I already have my suspicions about the former DCC but whatev…

• Love 9

I have no insider information, but is it possible that Kat (and maybe Caroline) are no longer DCC? Neither have posted about DCC since December 27th (which I realize isn't that long, but in DCC land...), and both should have been out of quarantine by now if they were in fact sidelined because of Covid. Kat doesn't list DCC in her Insta intro, but I'm not sure if she ever did? I was just wondering if anything else is going on.

• Useful 2
11 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

I have no insider information, but is it possible that Kat (and maybe Caroline) are no longer DCC? Neither have posted about DCC since December 27th (which I realize isn't that long, but in DCC land...), and both should have been out of quarantine by now if they were in fact sidelined because of Covid. Kat doesn't list DCC in her Insta intro, but I'm not sure if she ever did? I was just wondering if anything else is going on.

It's probably Victoria or Amanda. Certainly not anyone a few years removed now from DCC.

There is the possibility that a current DCC didn't finish the season and is now a former DCC. I am not sure it is Kat, she has been awfully cheerful in her IG stories promoting products the past couple days.

Maybe Caroline? Specifically since she was game day girl, and then suddenly she wasn't. But she has been tagged in DCC stuff this past week by other people, so probably not.

Maybe this is like the "new assistant director" rumor that never came to be anything.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

ADVISORY

In the next few weeks, or even days, a rumor may begin to spread about a certain former DCC. I contend that a rumor is always just that ... a rumor. I urge everyone here on this forum to consider that something is not true simply because it appears on the interwebs. 

Thank you.

You know you announced a while back that there was a new assistant director and that didn’t materialize,  so it’s hard to believe anything you say. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 16

I don’t think anyone cares all that much. Trust me, nobody loves gossip more than I do. But I’m exhausted from the last couple of years. I’m kind of over it. 

ETA: Friday afternoon, I need a nap.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, CruiseGirl said:

You know you announced a while back that there was a new assistant director and that didn’t materialize,  so it’s hard to believe anything you say. 

The former DCC is the new Assistant Director, there you go, there’s the tea 😂.

• LOL 19
56 minutes ago, CruiseGirl said:

It was actually @Rodeo Drive that announced the assistant director and teased that there would be more tea in the next few days way back in August. Rodeo Drive also said Dr. Manhattan had nothing on him/her. Huh.

Dr. M and Lemonbus did provide training camp tea that proved accurate.
Rodeo Drive, nothing. Yet.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, CruiseGirl said:

You know you announced a while back that there was a new assistant director and that didn’t materialize

So I took a look back and @StellaCL is actually right. Dr. Manhattan never said that. Just saying. 

20 hours ago, Dr. Manhattan said:

ADVISORY

Thank you.

You posting this is not helping this former DCC if any rumor comes out at all.

Some will instead believe the rumor to be true because of your comment. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Kamal said:

You posting this is not helping this former DCC if any rumor comes out at all.

Some will instead believe the rumor to be true because of your comment. 

Yeah him defending her is almost exposing who Dr. M. is. 

• Love 2

Long time lurker, first time poster.  Just a thought…what if DM is Victoria’s brother? I don’t see her assuming that persona, but who knows.  Not sure that explains other tea spilled as that would imply VK or her mom got tea to spill in the midst of it unfolding, but I think she’s close to him so if she heard of things, maybe she related to him?  It’s fun to speculate 🧐 

• LOL 1
On 1/6/2022 at 6:57 PM, GeekToTheCore said:

Just some thought's that came to mind- No insider info here either!

Caroline posted in her story's that she was at a Dallas Mav's game, the day after this past game day. I don't think thing's would have changed in a day where she would have been out of quarantine to attend a basketball game. I am agreeing that it is a possibility that Caroline and Kat may have done something together to make them no longer DCC. What also makes me wonder is Kat did have an Instagram post about thanking Caroline for something, but the post was kind of vague.

Taylor was the only other one in this group that I guess was at the game, but didn't perform. Not sure if she is injured or not. 

I think Dani was in some pictures, but in the background. (I thought she wasn't there originally). Everyone else in Group 3 was accounted for.

Lexie was the only one in her group that was missing, but verified on her Instagram post that she wasn't feeling well.

Which lead's to Gina's group- Gina and 3 of her rookies were not at this game. If one of the 4 of them tested positive, it's likely that the other 3 were quarantined because they were in close proximity to each other.

Maybe I missed something earlier in the week, but haven't seen anything in the past couple of days.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Let’s not talk bad of Victoria just because of Dr.M either. Remember when we talked about how Rachel must be the anti vaccine girl but proved she wasn’t.

Edited by Kamal
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, whosadcc said:

Which lead's to Gina's group- Gina and 3 of her rookies were not at this game. If one of the 4 of them tested positive, it's likely that the other 3 were quarantined because they were in close proximity to each other.

I'm getting mixed up what the exposure quarantine rules are now, but I saw on Gina's IG story that she was at a facial spa yesterday, so she's fine.

20 hours ago, whosadcc said:

Just some thought's that came to mind- No insider info here either!

Caroline posted in her story's that she was at a Dallas Mav's game, the day after this past game day. I don't think thing's would have changed in a day where she would have been out of quarantine to attend a basketball game. I am agreeing that it is a possibility that Caroline and Kat may have done something together to make them no longer DCC. What also makes me wonder is Kat did have an Instagram post about thanking Caroline for something, but the post was kind of vague.

Taylor was the only other one in this group that I guess was at the game, but didn't perform. Not sure if she is injured or not. 

I think Dani was in some pictures, but in the background. (I thought she wasn't there originally). Everyone else in Group 3 was accounted for.

Lexie was the only one in her group that was missing, but verified on her Instagram post that she wasn't feeling well.

Maybe I missed something earlier in the week, but haven't seen anything in the past couple of days.

Caroline has posted on her story today she’s at rodeo drive too. 

something seems to have gone down 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

And Jada and Marissa are in Disney World. I think some of them are just enjoying the time off with the Christmas shows being over. This weekend is an away game. Next home game isn't until Jan 15 or 16th.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm getting mixed up what the exposure quarantine rules are now, but I saw on Gina's IG story that she was at a facial spa yesterday, so she's fine.

It's been a few day's since the game. No indication of when she could have started quarantine and when it would have ended for her.

2 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

I haven't seen her posting on any of the girl's Instagram pictures within the past week or so. She's usually one that does. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 1/3/2022 at 12:48 PM, StellaCL said:

I think I remember Tyra doing an IG takeover, it was during the Christmas season because she had on their red outfit and talked about being able to wear red lipstick.

Tori hasn't been sideline sweetheart yet, she was social sweetheart, which just seems to be a social media post and advertisement for Diamonds Direct on 11/25. Maybe they get some swag, or something. Not sure how the social sweetheart is chosen.

Apparently, all of the ladies that did their solo on the show get to be sideline sweethearts. 

• Useful 4
1 hour ago, Love 2 C U Smile said:

Apparently, all of the ladies that did their solo on the show get to be sideline sweethearts. 

So how MTT gets edited determines sideline sweethearts?

Everyone listed for this season as sideline sweetheart did have part of their solo featured on the show. And I still need to add in Tyra as the missing name. 

I have to say I feel disappointed that is the determining criteria. This was a lot more interesting when we thought it was a team vote.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, StellaCL said:

So how MTT gets edited determines sideline sweethearts?

Everyone listed for this season as sideline sweetheart did have part of their solo featured on the show. And I still need to add in Tyra as the missing name. 

I have to say I feel disappointed that is the determining criteria. This was a lot more interesting when we thought it was a team vote.

I am still missing who Taylor have Abbey Bear to early on in the season. I’ve also keeping track of the social media takeover and missing a few of them too 

3 hours ago, Love 2 C U Smile said:

But the show hadn't aired yet on the first few games so they wouldn't have the actual MTT footage to do so. 

Well they could have asked in advance but that means spoiling the show right?

Or did they use segments from the teaser video?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Did anyone else notice they spelt Kristin’s name wrong on the big screen 🙈🙈

C888BCFD-037A-4169-AC21-E64959CCA705.jpeg

I would say I'm surprised but the inaccuracies from their media team is horrendous!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, PomPomPom said:

Media team? What media team? Have you looked at the Cowboys website recently? They still have the 2019 squad reveal up. No podcasts since "Boots In The Bubble". 2020 MTT images. Apart from bios I don't think much has been posted or updated in the last year.

Is that because they have their own website now? Even then, that's still not great either! The team page confuses me because there's no order to it whatsoever. Not alphabetical, not vets first the rookies, not even in groups! 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, whosadcc said:

I haven't seen her posting on any of the girl's Instagram pictures within the past week or so. She's usually one that does.

Being that it's a week or so, I wonder if her New Years Resolution was to spend less time on social media.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 1/6/2022 at 7:14 PM, StellaCL said:

It's probably Victoria or Amanda. Certainly not anyone a few years removed now from DCC.

There is the possibility that a current DCC didn't finish the season and is now a former DCC. I am not sure it is Kat, she has been awfully cheerful in her IG stories promoting products the past couple days.

Maybe Caroline? Specifically since she was game day girl, and then suddenly she wasn't. But she has been tagged in DCC stuff this past week by other people, so probably not.

Maybe this is like the "new assistant director" rumor that never came to be anything.

My first thought was oh has Kaylyssa released a tape? 😂😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Kamal said:

But the show hadn't aired yet on the first few games so they wouldn't have the actual MTT footage to do so. 

Well they could have asked in advance but that means spoiling the show right?

Or did they use segments from the teaser video?

Well Kelli is an executive producer. TPTB could have specified which solos they wanted featured in the show?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Well Kelli is an executive producer. TPTB could have specified which solos they wanted featured in the show?

Either this or girls did solos, all were taped or they selected ones to tape after watching rehearsals, then the ones good enough to o be featured were featured on the show and made a sideline sweetheart. All final solos and taped footage obviously seen by Kelli before anything airs.

Actually I think this is a good incentive for good solos especially when they eventually run out of Barbies. Great solo = sideline sweet heart and featured on social media and the show.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Either this or girls did solos, all were taped or they selected ones to tape after watching rehearsals, then the ones good enough to o be featured were featured on the show and made a sideline sweetheart. All final solos and taped footage obviously seen by Kelli before anything airs.

Actually I think this is a good incentive for good solos especially when they eventually run out of Barbies. Great solo = sideline sweet heart and featured on social media and the show.

Good incentive for some - but we all know Gina must of had a killer solo, but they chose not to show it. So once again it’s TPTB picking and choosing, and they must pick the sideline sweethearts well before the season even starts, ugh. The only thing the team members seem to get to pick is Abby Bear, and pro bowl, although pro bowl this year seemed to be narrowed to just a few candidates. Also, I hated how they showed parts of Kristin’s, Tori’s, and Kat’s solo on the previews but none of their footage on an episode. Seriously grating! And then what about solos they show but they don’t like? The infamous Kristin solo in season 15 that they dubbed over with music that didn’t fit the rhythm or style at all? Does she get to be sideline sweetheart because they featured her solo, or does she not earn it because they would rather just use it for MTT drama? Are the DCC elite pro-cheerleaders or are they just a reality show? This line is blurry in not a good way.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Is that because they have their own website now? Even then, that's still not great either! The team page confuses me because there's no order to it whatsoever. Not alphabetical, not vets first the rookies, not even in groups! 

Am I missing something?  I thought their only website was the cheerleaders pages within the Cowboys website. If there is another one I haven't found it. I just think the standard of media presentation is awful. I know we have had issues with covid but the Cowboys side of it seems to be back up and running fine. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, PomPomPom said:

Am I missing something?  I thought their only website was the cheerleaders pages within the Cowboys website. If there is another one I haven't found it. I just think the standard of media presentation is awful. I know we have had issues with covid but the Cowboys side of it seems to be back up and running fine. 

The DCC now have their own website (Link), which they launched during the 2020 season (S15 of MTT)

5 hours ago, HitItHarder..BAM said:

The DCC now have their own website (Link), which they launched during the 2020 season (S15 of MTT)

That's the same website as accessed through  Cowboys website. Same out of date content, just a more direct link.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, StellaCL said:

Good incentive for some - but we all know Gina must of had a killer solo, but they chose not to show it. So once again it’s TPTB picking and choosing, and they must pick the sideline sweethearts well before the season even starts, ugh. The only thing the team members seem to get to pick is Abby Bear, and pro bowl, although pro bowl this year seemed to be narrowed to just a few candidates. Also, I hated how they showed parts of Kristin’s, Tori’s, and Kat’s solo on the previews but none of their footage on an episode. Seriously grating! And then what about solos they show but they don’t like? The infamous Kristin solo in season 15 that they dubbed over with music that didn’t fit the rhythm or style at all? Does she get to be sideline sweetheart because they featured her solo, or does she not earn it because they would rather just use it for MTT drama? Are the DCC elite pro-cheerleaders or are they just a reality show? This line is blurry in not a good way.

Has Gina not been game day girl? Jenn posted that during her tenure game day girl was the highest accolade, followed by sideline sweetheart which was also an honor albeit a smaller one. Production alone doesn’t choose which solos are shown during show group audition. I thought K & J chose their favorites based on the solos performed back in episode 1. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, evasworld123 said:

Has Gina not been game day girl? Jenn posted that during her tenure game day girl was the highest accolade, followed by sideline sweetheart which was also an honor albeit a smaller one. Production alone doesn’t choose which solos are shown during show group audition. I thought K & J chose their favorites based on the solos performed back in episode 1. 

Gina has been Game Day Girl each of her Veteran seasons.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, evasworld123 said:

Right - that is what I was griping about. The picking and choosing way back before the season even begins. It seems Kelli is directing MTT what solos to air and picking sideline sweetheart very early on. Prior to this, it was believed sideline sweetheart was team chosen, not selected based on solos from auditions. I think my point was that we know many of them have great solos (i.e. Gina), but their solos weren't aired, so the criteria for sideline sweetheart isn't soley based on "great solos" -  it's based off whoever Kelli wants it to be. I liked it better when it was believed to be team chosen.

Game Day Girl is a different thing, and Gina has earned it 4 times. You can be both. Amber M. has been both game day girl and sideline sweetheart this season. 

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 2