Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Hit And Run

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

No more new episodes for November; this will air on December 5, 2021

The team goes on a city-wide hunt for an individual who is threatening a mass casualty event. Meanwhile, Tim’s sister Genny shows up unannounced with some surprising news, and Lopez continues her inner struggle over Wesley’s deal with Elijah and tries to come up with a plan to get them out of it.

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, preeya said:

Tim needs to stuff a sock down Butinski Lucy's throat and then give her a kick in the ass.

Boy, is she one big pain in the ass.

Lucy is almost always annoying.

That said I was also annoyed at Tim's sister for guilting him over their father. It's his decision whether to reconnect with their father. People handle abusive childhoods differently. Tim has to deal with whatever choice he makes on that end.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, crowceilidh said:

I was really glad not to see Nolan's g.f.

I feel the Wesley thing is going to end very badly.

Lucy needs a kick in the shins.

According to next week's preview, Nolan is ring shopping. He and Bailey have been together, maybe, a few months?

Earlier in the season I commented that Wesley might wind up dead. That's still a strong possibility. 

• Love 1

I've started watching the episode, and it's excruciating! Lucy is a childish annoying mess, Tim's sister tries to force him to reconcile with his abusive father (because he has weeks to live or something?). Will it get better?

Edited by CooperTV
  • Love 3

This episode was just okay, but it made me woozy.  I know that they use the 'dash cam view' and 'body cam view' often, but except for the scenes at the police station, almost every scene was from a 'cam', including the shooter's, the cameras on the ship, etc.  I guess they were doing it to make the episode a little different, but it made me a little dizzy.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BooksRule said:

This episode was just okay, but it made me woozy.  I know that they use the 'dash cam view' and 'body cam view' often, but except for the scenes at the police station, almost every scene was from a 'cam', including the shooter's, the cameras on the ship, etc.  I guess they were doing it to make the episode a little different, but it made me a little dizzy.

Fortunately, it didn't make me woozy. I thought it was interesting, but thought that having the cam angles would factor into the storyline somehow.

Though I didn't much care for Tim's sister trying to get him to see their father, I did think that Lucy's advice (at the end) to just be there for his sister was good advice. Dealing with all of that stuff without siblings, as emotional support at the very least, is hard. At it's really emotionally difficult when your parent was abusive. Been there, done that.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Surrealist said:

According to next week's preview, Nolan is ring shopping. He and Bailey have been together, maybe, a few months?

Earlier in the season I commented that Wesley might wind up dead. That's still a strong possibility. 

That promo seemed to me to be intentionally edited to make it seem like Nolan was ring shopping. It was pieced together to make you think that. My guess is he is just shopping for her Christmas present, and that whole "proposing" thing is a red herring.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, crowceilidh said:

I feel the Wesley thing is going to end very badly.

Lucy needs a kick in the shins.

Amen to all of this.  I especially don't think things are going to go well for Wesley.  I'm glad that he told Sgt Grey.  Lopez trying to work a RICO angle could possibly work but no doubt other agencies have been watching this guy and trying to take him down on the same things.  I'd like to be wrong for Angela's sake.

3 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

Though I didn't much care for Tim's sister trying to get him to see their father, I did think that Lucy's advice (at the end) to just be there for his sister was good advice. Dealing with all of that stuff without siblings, as emotional support at the very least, is hard. At it's really emotionally difficult when your parent was abusive. Been there, done that.

I agree with this.  At the very least, having a  sibling or someone for support can be good.  It was the only good thing Lucy said.  I'm also not looking forward to her trying to pry out who it is Tim is seeing.

I'm glad Nyla is going to try and fight for custody of her kid even if it doesn't work out for her.

As for the case, yes, apparently S.W.A.T. was preoccupied on another network but at least this guy didn't take out anyone else, probably poor planning on his part...  I wonder how many other broken down vans/campers he has all over town?

• Love 3

Do police officers usually have very personal conversations in squad cars when being recorded?  Any one of those recordings could be made public, for any reason.  I don't think I'd like having my sibling squabble aired publicly.  Also, everything that Angela said about Wesley's situation would get both of them in trouble, or dead.  Yeah, she goes outside to make one call, but what about everything she said in the squad car?  That was all recorded. 

Wesley:  I'll be disbarred!  Oh, boo hoo.  You're independently wealthy.  You don't have to have a job, any job, let alone keep being a lawyer.  If you're valuing a law license you don't need over the lives of your wife and child, you deserve to be taken out. 

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, chaifan said:

Do police officers usually have very personal conversations in squad cars when being recorded?  Any one of those recordings could be made public, for any reason.  I don't think I'd like having my sibling squabble aired publicly.  Also, everything that Angela said about Wesley's situation would get both of them in trouble, or dead.  Yeah, she goes outside to make one call, but what about everything she said in the squad car?  That was all recorded. 

I wondered that as well because they were all having conversations that were mainly private.  Although, they usually do so I guess unless a criminal and/or his lawyer asked about it for a case, I guess it's not something that comes up?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, crowceilidh said:

I forgot about Nolan having a gf, heh, and was thinking Braford's sister could be Nolan's new (and improved) love interest.

Unlike most (if not all) posts above, I was able to tolerate Lucy's teasing of Tim because it's an established character relationship trait, and, more to the point, it served to make Bradford's sister seem more tolerable. I thought the sister in turn made Lucy more tolerable as well.

1 hour ago, chaifan said:

Do police officers usually have very personal conversations in squad cars when being recorded?  Any one of those recordings could be made public, for any reason.

OMG, yes, this!👆
I actually appreciated the body cam shots for the accountability they represented, but it seemed like the makings for a new reality show: Soap Opera LAPD

I didn't get dizzy or woozy or anything from the hand-held/body camera shots, but there was a scene in a parking lot when they were switching back and forth from body cam to show-cam, and the difference was barely perceptible, which confused me and took me out of the scene. Maybe that's what all y'all were referring to too? 
A little color filter would have clarified it.

• Love 2

Tim’s sister: “that’s why you’re still single”

Tim: “I’m not”

He’s right, he’s not. He’s divorced. “Still single” to me means never been married. It doesn’t necessarily mean he’s seeing someone. If she has said “that’s why you’re single”, it would have been correct. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, BlakesMomma said:

Tim’s sister: “that’s why you’re still single”

Tim: “I’m not”

He’s right, he’s not. He’s divorced. “Still single” to me means never been married. It doesn’t necessarily mean he’s seeing someone. If she has said “that’s why you’re single”, it would have been correct. 

Unless Tim's started seeing the retired cop's daughter, Ashley, "offscreen." Bailey isn't in every episode, and we know she and Nolan are still dating. Maybe Ashley will show up in future episodes. Who knows?

Tim's "I'm not (single)" makes sense in this regard too. 

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, BlakesMomma said:

He should have said: "I'm not single but you know, after my wife became a drug addict and run away for a year, doing drugs and other men and turning my entire world upside down in the process, I'd rather take it slow with ladies". But that would go against that forced "family is important even if they're abusive and/or emotionally manipulative dicks" business the episode had going on.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, chaifan said:

Wesley:  I'll be disbarred!  Oh, boo hoo.  You're independently wealthy.  You don't have to have a job, any job, let alone keep being a lawyer.  If you're valuing a law license you don't need over the lives of your wife and child, you deserve to be taken out. 

It was a plot point with the racist who tried to set up Officer Jackson that the system recordings was purged but some time frame got saved when something was activated. I don't know if the "shopcam" is full time like a cockpit recorder or has to be turned on. And the shop camera is just being used to look like a found footage production.

Edited by Raja
  • Love 2

While Long Beach PD as Detective Harper would have shown up in that situation  you would think that the local LAPD could get there faster than our crew's 20 minute run to get there. I wonder if the writer's mixed up the Queen Mary museum in Long Beach with the USS Iowa in Los Angeles

15 hours ago, paigow said:

Note to Terrorist: Mass casualties means shooting not just at cops, but a BATTTLESHIP full of TOURISTS and other bystanders...

After the Florida attack there was talk about ISIS saying don't attack gay targets because the wanted message would get lost. Random tourist didn't belong to the corporation like the corporations police force and maybe the veterans walking the museum.

.There must have been some sort of playback glitch from my on demand service. There was a woman in the officer's head and the next thing we have a personal situation epilog at the station

26 minutes ago, Raja said:

After the Florida attack there was talk about ISIS saying don't attack gay targets because the wanted message would get lost. Random tourist didn't belong to the corporation like the corporations police force and maybe the veterans walking the museum.

Note To Cop Grudge Holders: No softer target exists than Mid-Wilshire. Take Smitty hostage and you will have full access. Or walk into the impound area...

2 hours ago, BlakesMomma said:

When I divorced, I considered myself single and always marked myself as such on applications (other official documents where it actually mattered).

I mean...was there anyone else living in my apartment. Nope. I was all alone - single. Whether I'd been previously married was no one's business. 

Sorry, I do tend to get a bit heated about it - even after being married now for over 30 years. Having to say you're not single, your divorced, seems a little like shaming to me.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, BlakesMomma said:

Except this show isn't into being subtle so I took it to mean that he is seeing Ashley.  More reason for Lucy to be obnoxious and get up into his business like usual and because TPTB are playing to the fanbase that wants to see Chenford become a thing...

• Love 6

I never understood this "I am not a citizen of your corporation" bullshit. So do they think that a tourist from (say) France, Tokyo, Azerbaijan, etc, would not be subject to the laws of the country in which they were standing?

Also, are non-citizens not subject to deportation? Why aren't these folks deported as soon as they open their mouths and that crap falls out?

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Clanstarling said:

When I divorced, I considered myself single and always marked myself as such on applications (other official documents where it actually mattered).

I mean...was there anyone else living in my apartment. Nope. I was all alone - single. Whether I'd been previously married was no one's business. 

Sorry, I do tend to get a bit heated about it - even after being married now for over 30 years. Having to say you're not single, your divorced, seems a little like shaming to me.

Thank you! Sometimes during the last 30+ years of my being uncoupled I have checked the "divorced" box because I thought it might generate some useful data or somehow be medically significant, but it still always made me want to cuss at the question as being invasive, nosy, and, "shaming" --although I could never decide if it was more shameful to check "single" or more shameful to check "divorced."

Perhaps I should also thank the writers of this episode for using "single" as a designation for Tim by his sister who would be fully aware of his having been previously married.
But. Wait a minute.
Did Tim and his wife ever divorce before she died? 
Hrmph. Methinks the writers are trying to have their (wedding) cake and eat (their divorce and/or widower) cake too. 

16 minutes ago, Netfoot said:

I never understood this "I am not a citizen of your corporation" bullshit. So do they think that a tourist from (say) France, Tokyo, Azerbaijan, etc, would not be subject to the laws of the country in which they were standing?

Also, are non-citizens not subject to deportation? Why aren't these folks deported as soon as they open their mouths and that crap falls out?

I wondered if the character's "I am not a citizen of your corporation" was made up by the writers so as not to be able to be linked to any particular group, or if it's a term used by a number of such groups, but I can't be bothered to google it. 
Regardless, I'm pretty sure your nonplussed reaction to this turn of phrase is *exactly* what the writers were going for, @Netfoot, that is, the guy using that terminology was not supposed to be making any rational sense.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Perhaps I should also thank the writers of this episode for using "single" as a designation for Tim by his sister who would be fully aware of his having been previously married.
But. Wait a minute.
Did Tim and his wife ever divorce before she died? 
Hrmph. Methinks the writers are trying to have their (wedding) cake and eat (their divorce and/or widower) cake too. 

Isabelle is still alive.  She last appeared in a scene where she met up in a park with Tim after recovering from being shot.  They did not say whether they were divorced yet.

I interpreted Tim's statement about not being single to mean that he is dating someone.  I assume that it's going to turn out to be the daughter of the cop who retired.

I thought it was really stupid to allow a civilian family member to ride in a squad car.  I did enjoy the sibling dynamic though.

Edited by nittany cougar
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, BooksRule said:

If they keep this up I will have to stop watching this series. It's very unpleasant and completely takes me out of the show.

What also takes me out of the show? The way pushy people, usually relatives, keep showing up at the station and keep inserting themselves into police work and distracting the various cops. The fact that Tim's sister just bulldozed her way into an all day long unscheduled ride along and kept interfering in police work while doing so is a thing I have seen other shows do as well. (NCIS anyone?)  These writers seem fixated on pushy unreasonable relatives who suddenly show up and push their way into cases and have the run of secure areas, etc. I would really like to see that entire scripted scenario erased from the writers' handbook in Hollywood. It's always annoyed me but now it's really old and annoying.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, nittany cougar said:

I interpreted Tim's statement about not being single to mean that he is dating someone.  I assume that it's going to turn out to be the daughter of the cop who retired.

Oh, yes, for sure! Tim just didn't want to give his sister the satisfaction of getting info about his dating life out of him with her "still single" accusation
--and I'm sure he didn't want to say anything in front of Lucy either.

It was just that I've had to stop and ponder *way* too many forms with the "single" and "divorced" check boxes.
At least the medical offices where I am now have stopped requiring those questionnaires for every visit.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

It’s amazing how every single security and shop camera films in perfect 1080 HD since that’s what television is broadcast now — I would have appreciated the gimmick behind this episode if they had actually followed it through thoroughly but virtually every scene included impossible shots — like, all the shop conversations had shots from OUTSIDE the car window looking INSIDE the car.  Where on earth is the spy camera supposed to be mounted?

That said, I thought this episode was pretty enjoyable.  Funny how that coincides with Bailey not being there.

I liked how much they called BS on the “I’m a sovereign citizen” movement.

Bradford should’ve stuck to his guns and not endorsed anybody.  Just because a man offers to fix up your ailing abusive father’s house doesn’t mean you have to endorse him.  Also, realistically, the entire premise of the show is how often Nolan breaks, doesn’t follow, ignores the rules or simply doesn’t think they apply to him.  And he’s supposed to be the best candidate?  Within two minutes, he’d be all “yes, I know, technically, our union bylaws say we should do this, however, *I* am going to do this, consequences be damned!”  Just because Smitty is a lazy dinosaur doesn’t mean Nolan should win by default.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, milkyaqua said:

Except this show isn't into being subtle so I took it to mean that he is seeing Ashley.  More reason for Lucy to be obnoxious and get up into his business like usual and because TPTB are playing to the fanbase that wants to see Chenford become a thing...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who assumed Bradford's comment meant he had been seeing Ashley. I love the chemistry between their characters.

They should find a female character for Nolan that has believable chemistry with him, if writers insist on having him in a long-term relationship.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Lethallyfab said:

It’s amazing how every single security and shop camera films in perfect 1080 HD since that’s what television is broadcast now — I would have appreciated the gimmick behind this episode if they had actually followed it through thoroughly but virtually every scene included impossible shots — like, all the shop conversations had shots from OUTSIDE the car window looking INSIDE the car.  Where on earth is the spy camera supposed to be mounted?

Upthread I posted this👇

4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

there was a scene in a parking lot when they were switching back and forth from body cam to show-cam, and the difference was barely perceptible, which confused me and took me out of the scene....
A little color filter would have clarified it.

——meaning that I'm pretty sure that the "shots from OUTSIDE the car window looking INSIDE the car" that you mentioned, @Lethallyfab, were *not* supposed to be bodycam shots, but whoever is responsible for making that clear during production did not.
Does that make sense?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Lethallyfab said:

That said, I thought this episode was pretty enjoyable.  Funny how that coincides with Bailey not being there.

But I thought TV Guide told me that Bailey and Nolan have the hottest chemistry in the history of TV and cinema.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

They had the captions at the bottom of the screen indicating they were supposed to be shop cam shots, though.

Again, brilliant idea, in theory.  Terrible, terrible execution, IMO.

Also, it was likely filmed before they made the decision regarding prop firearms, post-‘Rust,’ but that’s all I could think about during all the gunplay in this episode.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Lethallyfab said:

Just because a man offers to fix up your ailing abusive father’s house doesn’t mean you have to endorse him.  

If it doubles the market value to over a million dollars, maybe you should...

• LOL 6

I truly hate this episode - too many woozy body cam shots, the mad Angela Lopez, the intrusive Genny Bradford, the nosy Lucy Chen, the ‘too much personal drama’ Nyla Harper and the ridiculous, draggy shipyard chase. Ugh! 😣

Re boundaries, Lucy inserting herself into Tim’s family affairs felt intrusive while Nolan’s approach with Angela and her personal issue felt more natural.

Some things that I love in this episode - Aaron’s advice to Nyla re letting go of her guilt, the look on Lucy’s face when she heard that Tim may be seeing someone and the drunken bicycle lady calling Tim ‘Ken doll’. 😂

16 hours ago, preeya said:

Yes they do. A call to Hondo Harrelson (S.W.A.T.) would solve that.

The Rookies’ ladies especially Lucy definitely cannot handle the hotness and the hunkiness of Hondo and Deacon! 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Some things that I love in this episode -… the drunken bicycle lady calling Tim ‘Ken doll’. 😂

IMDb credits Tangie Ambrose as the “Intoxicated Biker.” Among other roles, she played Delia on In Plain Sight. Ambrose as the drunk high cyclist was the MVP of the episode, IMO.

23 hours ago, Lethallyfab said:

it was likely filmed before they made the decision regarding prop firearms, post-‘Rust,’ but that’s all I could think about during all the gunplay in this episode.

Meanwhile, during the chase scenes with guns drawn, I was sorting my one remaining box of holiday decorations into Keep and Toss piles.

Peyton List (Tim’s sister) has had main roles on several sci-fi shows I’ve watched. She tended to be given annoying plot arcs.   
She’s 15 years younger than NF, and looks it, so probably not going to be his next gf.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Peyton List (Tim’s sister) has had main roles on several sci-fi shows I’ve watched. She tended to be given annoying plot arcs.   
She’s 15 years younger than NF, and looks it, so probably not going to be his next gf.

Peyton List is also ten years younger than Eric Winter (Bradford), so it's only natural she plays his older sister. I can only assume Tim started his career when he was 14-years-old.

• LOL 6
14 hours ago, Netfoot said:

It is baffling. Unfortunately I live where there are plenty of those fools.

14 hours ago, nittany cougar said:

I thought it was really stupid to allow a civilian family member to ride in a squad car.  I did enjoy the sibling dynamic though.

That was a big beef of mine. What if they'd had to arrest a violent criminal (or if that drunk lady had been arrested and been barfy in the backseat). Heck, they came under fire when she was in it.

13 hours ago, paigow said:

If it doubles the market value to over a million dollars, maybe you should...

California real estate is crazy, and they could probably get that for a fixer upper. Our old 1962 ranch (which we sold years ago) in the Bay Area is now worth over a million. And it's only 1300 square feet.

3 hours ago, CooperTV said:

Peyton List is also ten years younger than Eric Winter (Bradford), so it's only natural she plays his older sister. I can only assume Tim started his career when he was 14-years-old.

I didn't catch that she was his older sister. I just assumed younger since she looks younger, which makes sense now.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Clanstarling said:

I didn't catch that she was his older sister. I just assumed younger since she looks younger, which makes sense now.

The Bradford family has excellent genes... besides the abusive / rage one...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Clanstarling said:

I think they mentioned it in the article from November, 3, about the actress being cast.

The Rookie‘s Tim is getting some kin.

Heading into Season 4 of the light ABC procedural, showrunner Alexi Hawley had told TVLine that viewers would meet the sister of Sergeant Tim Bradford (played by Eric Winter), adding: “That will shed some light on him in an interesting way….”

Well as it turns out, Winter is getting a TV sister and father.

TVLine can exclusively report that Peyton List (The Tomorrow People, The Flash) has landed the role of Gennifer “Genny” Bradford, who — just like her “baby brother” — is not someone to be trifled with. First appearing in this season’s eighth episode, Genny shows up in L.A. unannounced to try and convince her brother to repair and sell their father’s house.

The Rookie Casts Peyton List as Tim's Sister, James Remar as Their Father

It is possible that the writers don't pay enough attention to their own's show continuity. And also can't do math.

Edited by CooperTV
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

That was a big beef of mine. What if they'd had to arrest a violent criminal (or if that drunk lady had been arrested and been barfy in the backseat). Heck, they came under fire when she was in it.

That is where Sergeant Bradford comes into play. He just calls in Smitty to transport the drunks

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Fillion gives me vibes that, in real life, he probably dates women 15+ years younger.

I don't see why showrunners would have any issue pairing Nolan with Genny. 

Although Bradford might not like it. 😂

• Love 3

I'll admit, I was also multitasking while watching this episode and not watching close attention, but I seemed to get the impression that Tim is older than Gennifer just by the way he talked about their dad.  (And can I just say, I hate Jennifer spelled with a G.)  I just pulled up the episode on Hulu, and when Bradford asks Genny what she's doing at the police station she says "I just wanted to see my big brother".   So, yep, continuity issues with whoever is doing the writing/production and whoever is doing the interviews. 

I did like the part with everyone using Nolan for his contracting skills.  Bradford with his dad's house, but he's second in line to Nyla's backsplash, and new guy (damn, I just can't remember his name!) wants a pergola.  Of course he wants a pergola. 

Maybe Season 5 is Nolan getting his own reality TV show - Contractor Cop.  He busts criminals at day and busts down walls at night, making LA safer and more beautiful, house by house.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 12/6/2021 at 8:42 AM, Clanstarling said:

Fortunately, it didn't make me woozy. I thought it was interesting, but thought that having the cam angles would factor into the storyline somehow.

I'm not a Lucy fan at all.  Still, I thought she was the least Butinski of the three (I'm including Nolan and Aaron).  I immediately disliked the sister for a few reasons, but particularly because until Tim called her out, she was gaslighting him about their childhood.  To me, that was worse that her trying to convince him to see their father. 

I've never been a Nolan fan, but to have the white male cop who is barely an officer lecturing the Latina female detective on excessive force was completely unnecessary.  I also didn't like how he kept pressing her for details on her and Wesley.  Their marriage is absolutely none of his business. He was utterly insufferable this episode.  

I've liked Aaron, but he was 2nd to most annoying behind Nolan with his projection.  I love Harper, but she exacerbated the situation with her ex.  He was obviously trying to reach out and talk to her.  It's possible that he might have been willing to discuss the move, but she deliberately avoided him because she was being childish about their sexy times.  I mean, what if it was an actual emergency about their daughter? I'm on the ex's side 100%.  I appreciate that she was realistic about what might happen, as she handled it so immaturely. 

On 12/6/2021 at 2:50 PM, CooperTV said:

He should have said: "I'm not single but you know, after my wife became a drug addict and run away for a year, doing drugs and other men and turning my entire world upside down in the process, I'd rather take it slow with ladies". But that would go against that forced "family is important even if they're abusive and/or emotionally manipulative dicks" business the episode had going on.

Right??? I have no idea what the writers were smoking in this episode, because wow.            

• Love 3

I was actively shocked when Lucy tried to tie Tim's father's abuse of him to Tim's "Tim Tests." I mean, holy shit, lady, I can't ever imagine saying to a close friend of mine, "Oh, those tests you give trainees, they're just like how your father abused you when you were seven! This somehow sounds like a rational point in my head!" Dang, Lucy!

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I was actively shocked when Lucy tried to tie Tim's father's abuse of him to Tim's "Tim Tests." I mean, holy shit, lady, I can't ever imagine saying to a close friend of mine, "Oh, those tests you give trainees, they're just like how your father abused you when you were seven! This somehow sounds like a rational point in my head!" Dang, Lucy!

Considering it was Lucy, this should come as no surprise that she has no tact along with being nosy and a bit needy.

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Love 3