Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Discussion

• Start Topic

Kayla broke my heart. Didn't quite get her anxiety leading to her needing her IUD removed. I don't think their relationship will survive long term. Rachel must have daddy issues. She needs a man all the time. Brianna, move out. The $$ may be not an issue, but who watches Bracen when she's at work or with Ashley and Briggs? She'll slink back to mom after it gets hard. What a shitshow.

• Love 2

I say good for Kayla! Of course it's ridiculous that she took out the IUD without an adequate replacement birth control method, but this is one of the first well-thought-out decisions we've seen her make in the last three years. She's actually a very typical abortion patient: early 20s, already a mom, in a long-term relationship. I hope that she's not getting a bunch of hate and threats for making the right call for her family.

• Love 4

It's possible that Kayla is blaming anxiety on her IUD and they had nothing to do with one another. But any hormonal birth control can impact mental health, especially depression and anxiety. It could have worsened her symptoms. (So she should have gotten a non-hormonal IUD or her damn tubes tied, because she clearly can't handle a method that requires consistent practice, but here we are.)

• Love 4
On 11/27/2021 at 11:02 PM, IvySpice said:

I hope that she's not getting a bunch of hate and threats for making the right call for her family.

I happen to be currently living maybe a mile from Kayla, and it's a very conservative area.  I was actually thinking the other day that if I run into her, I'll give her props.

• Love 3
On 12/7/2021 at 11:33 AM, IvySpice said:

Does anyone know if there is going to be a reunion show now that the season is over?

They dumped the Y&P women into the TM reunion these last two weeks. They are barely on there but they had them come on to get 'advice' from the older TMs. Like the older TM moms have any business giving advice to anyone. And Dr Drew actually asked Teazha if she had been sexually abused on national TV and blindsided Teazha with the question. I didn't watch it but it has been reported to be very very uncomfortable. They need to fire him immediately.

Good gawd, the makeup!  Claws on the hands, spiders over the eyes. And I don't even know what to call what Rachel was sporting -- clown?  What an incredibly ugly (and fussy) trend.  Their children will one day look at this and laugh and laugh...

I hate when they all get together artificially in Los Angeles.  It just takes us out of the show itself and turns them into what they believe they are: faux celebrities with huge attitudes and entitlement.  They are never less attractive or less likeable than when they do these kinds of get togethers and reunions. And they aren't that attractive and likeable to begin with.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

The only reason I got into this show is that the girls really aren't mtv celebs. They don't have the bloated paychecks, nice homes and what not of the OG and TM2 crowd. If they are going to start sending them on fancy vacations so they can whine about life being hard, I'm not going to get through this season.

So Madisen is back, and not a word about why she was unceremoniously dropped mid season, last season. So she took her boyfriend back and is now frustrated that he's the same as she left him. She is young, so I accept that this is a lesson she may have had to learn by experience. However, if this becomes a theme in her storyline where she forgets her boyfriend is a lazy coparent and makes up with him, only to be disappointed by the next episode, it will get old.

• Love 5

Is nobody watching? I finally got a chance to watch the new episode. Kayla and Luke never should have gotten his family involved in what they're going through. Rachel is determined to make Noah her new baby daddy. Her sister has her number, she said Rachel doesn't care about Noah, she only cares about what he can provide for her.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Yes I’m watching. Those girls aren’t to classy. 

One thing I have noticed is their standard of living has bumped up a bit thanks to the network paychecks!

Yes, Kiaya seems to have moved out of the apartment into a nice house with her mom

• Love 3

Rachel blaming her mom because she doesn’t have a drivers license. But she spends her “deep study” time sleeping.😄

She’s as horrible as her hair. When will this trend go away?

• Love 6

Noah seems to at least recognize that you must plan and work for the future you want, it doesn't just fall out of the sky.  And him telling Rachel that her money is not his money because he didn't earn it impressed me.  I know nothing else of him, but so far he's more financially mature than anybody else in the entire franchise.  How he is otherwise remains to be seen.  

I'm not a Kayla and Luke fan, but his mom and sister really need to butt the f out.  

• Love 10

Brianna I can't figure out who's right?  You or your mom?  They do struggle in their relationship.   I'm glad Brianna hasn't hooked herself up with another loser boyfriend.

Madison is really a lost soul.  Now her father and his new wife are moving along Madison is clinging to baby daddy.  I feel sad for her.  She seems so broken.

Kayla and Luke certainly do  relate their own problems.  Whoa.

Rachael loves the blame game.  Noah seems like the only steady plus in her life.

Kiaya has a mouth like a machine gun!   

• Love 6
On 7/12/2022 at 8:31 AM, MaggieG said:

Is nobody watching?

I started this thread and not even I'm watching.  😀  I'm still old school teevee-ing it, and there are scheduling conflicts that have overridden this shit show.  Somebody up there's watching over me.

Actually, when I saw a new season was coming, I went to this thread and didn't recognize any of the characters' names and was thinking, Who are these people??  So I went back a page to refresh my memory and all it took was this post:

On 10/26/2021 at 11:02 PM, waterytart said:

Rachel. Dear God.

to make me go, "Oh, that Rachel."  And everybody else flowed from that, in all their eyelashed glory.

I always found Rachel compelling, not in a good way, and am kind of sad I'm not able to keep up.  But not sad enough to skip Celebrity Game Face and What We Do In the Shadows.  But I am curious about Rachel's hair.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I started this thread and not even I'm watching.  😀  I'm still old school teevee-ing it, and there are scheduling conflicts that have overridden this shit show.  Somebody up there's watching over me.

Actually, when I saw a new season was coming, I went to this thread and didn't recognize any of the characters' names and was thinking, Who are these people??  So I went back a page to refresh my memory and all it took was this post:

to make me go, "Oh, that Rachel."  And everybody else flowed from that, in all their eyelashed glory.

I always found Rachel compelling, not in a good way, and am kind of sad I'm not able to keep up.  But not sad enough to skip Celebrity Game Face and What We Do In the Shadows.  But I am curious about Rachel's hair.

It’s good news to hear that fewer and fewer are actually watching this show. Closer to cancellation!

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

It’s good news to hear that fewer and fewer are actually watching this show. Closer to cancellation!

I won't count toward that because my satellite dish has never been connected to a phone line, so nobody knows what I watch.  I've always said that I'd never watch any of this shit if that fact were being logged somewhere, but always in the back of my mind wondered if I could actually do it just out of principle.  And I think I could.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I am surprisingly not as annoyed by Brianna this season as I have been in the past. It looks like she may have grown up a little. I'm guessing working full time and living alone without live-in childcare will do that. Wanting to spend more time with her kid is reasonable and she managed to say it without turning it into a fight.

I have never been a Kayla fan. The beef with Luke's family is both of their faults because they should have kept their private lives private. Why did Noopie need to know Luke cheated on her and visa versa in the first place? You two brought them into your relationship and you two are now going to have to extract them.

Rachel is a strange combination of sad and annoying. She prefers to look at herself with blurred vision is one of the sadder moments on this show. I won't even insert a makeup joke here. Watching her with Noah is just sad. She's trying in her own way to make the perfect family. Not because she loves Noah and is trying make things work, but because she has a picture in her head of what a family is and she trying to shoehorn Noah into it. Meanwhile when it comes to her own issues she can't be bothered. She clearly doesn't actually want a license and the independence it would bring her.

I respect Madisen's stepmother trying to steer her towards independence. Her father in his own way also acknowledged that her relationship is doomed. Madisen seems lonely and lost. She moved to stay close to her father, but she's being kicked out. Her friends aren't nearby anymore. She seems like she needs people other than her father and stepmother to be around. People her own age.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Quilty said:

Rachel blaming her mom because she doesn’t have a drivers license. But she spends her “deep study” time sleeping.😄

She’s as horrible as her hair. When will this trend go away?

She really is blindly going through life and we can say that literally since she refuses to wear her contacts! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I respect Madisen's stepmother trying to steer her towards independence. Her father in his own way also acknowledged that her relationship is doomed. Madisen seems lonely and lost. She moved to stay close to her father, but she's being kicked out. Her friends aren't nearby anymore. She seems like she needs people other than her father and stepmother to be around. People her own age.

Madison is sad to think about.  Really she has nobody but dad and he's leaving her too.

Most of the girls have family or friends but she has nothing.  Moving to a different state is hard on a person with a support group of family.

Along with that she seems to have no dreams or plans or things she wants to do.

My heart kind of hurts for her.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Quilty said:

Why are these bitches always sitting on a sofa covered in a pile of blankets?

To be fair this particular group does a lot more out and about than the first two groups ever did. 

I wish Rachel would shut up already. She never stops complaining. Nothing is ever her responsibility. Everything is on her mom. Someday she's gonna be bitching about how she wouldn't have five kids with three different baby daddies in prison if her mom had been around when she was eight.  It never ends with this girl.

• Love 8

Kayla and Luke have made many mistakes both separately and as a couple during the course of their relationship. But by far the greatest mistake they ever made was involving Luke's Mother and Sister in any of their relationship issues. Those two are completely unstable. I'm not convinced Kayla and Luke as a couple will stand the test of time, but even if it doesn't last Luke's Mom has gone ahead and destroyed her relationship with her son. Kayla will always be his kid's Mom. If he is a somewhat decent guy he will still maintain a good relationship with her even after they break up. Mom is very likely the one who will be cut out of his life.

That doesn't mean I missed Miss Kayla egging Noopie on when she was trying to get past security and to Kayla's car. Kayla enjoys shit stirring. I think we saw that a few seasons ago when she had lunch with Isaiah's grandmother. She may not always start trouble but she enjoys stirring up the ish.

Rachel doesn't have a license because she doesn't actually want to move on. Every time the opportunity to get her damn license and move on arises she squashes it. Not having a license is another reason to still be mad at her Mother for her drug issues. Rachel isn't ready to get some help and begin to heal. Her storylines so far this season strikes me as sad.

• Applause 5
  • Love 2

I was taken aback at the way Kayla spoke to Luke's mom. She said with complete attitude like she was scolding this woman "why would you talk to Nicole at my son's party".  She spoke to her own mother that way and it was allowed (at least on tv), but when you are, especially, trying to fix things, you don't speak to your fiance's mom with that tone. And thats when all hell broke loose. 

• Love 1
On 11/3/2021 at 3:50 PM, heatherchandler said:

Is "fucking with [someone]" a positive thing?  I thought it was not good to fuck with someone, but Teaza said that they are either "fucking with each other" or trying to make things better... and I wasn't sure what that meant.

Teaza is too level headed for this relationship, he deserves happiness.  

I love that Rachel's friend kicked her out, and back to her mom's house!

Yeah fuckin* with someone is a positive thing. Its chilling together without being together. 

• Mind Blown 1

I had completely forgotten about Kayla J. That's just how uninteresting I found her.

Madisen's parents got her out of the nest at just the right time. They dodged a bullet. And I wonder if they saw it coming that their daughter is a little flaky and irresponsible and likely to get herself into another difficult situation with her not boyfriend. I do hope she gets some form of help as she does seem mildly depressed at times and having another baby when they don't really have the money won't help that.

• Sad 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

What the heck did Kayla J do to her eyebrows? Looks like she took a shaver and ran it between her eyebrows. ETA: The makeup on this show is making me feel some kind of way, and it's not good! Especially the girl with pink hair, blush and eyeliner should not touch overlap. (but what do I know, I'm an old lady)

Edited by cheewhiz
kept watching and had more to say!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

How can Madison even stand to talk to Christian? I find myself zoning out whenever he speaks. 

I don't understand Rachel's make-up or fashion sense. What were those pink boots she was wearing at her mom's house?

• Like 6
  • Love 3
On 7/28/2022 at 3:58 PM, MaggieG said:

I don't understand Rachel's make-up or fashion sense. What were those pink boots she was wearing at her mom's house?

PinkHerman.PNG.d770164cf0bd1fca6e3defa8dd31f473.PNG

Hellooo! This is Herman Munster calling...so how do you like the boots?

• LOL 6

OF COURSE Hazelee is attached to Noah. He's the only responsible adult in her life. There's no way he's staying with Rachel for the next 15 years, so we can already see the heartbreak and damage Rachel is going to inflict on her through pretending these casual relationships are family.

Does Rachel really believe she's got a solid family going now? I guffawed when she said how well she was doing without her biological dad in her life. Really, honey? Because 10 minutes ago, you were blaming the giant mess that is your life on your mom. 

Madisen is totally depressed, but it's hard to muster sympathy when someone in a hole decides to keep digging.

Why in the world I would care about Kayla J...

• Love 4

Good gawd. 

Rachel:  Is that a thing? That wide streak of deep pink blush she has going across her face from one cheek,  across the nose, and all the way over and across the opposite cheek?  That's intentional?  Sigh. She looks more like a clown every episode.

She talks non stop like we used to when we took speed. It doesn't even matter if anyone is listening to her, she keeps talking. It's a weird stream of consciousness like whatever comes into her head she vomits out her mouth to anyone nearby. She is exhausting. And she complained tonight that she and Noah don't actually do anything together. As usual, Noah doesn't respond.

And Noah. He a) got himself on TV, b) gets an MTV check, and c) gets to be a 'good guy' (as opposed to the other Rachel boyfriends we've seen so far).  Unfortunately all of this comes with Rachel and pretending to be 'daddy' to a three year old. He sits impassively through it all, almost never speaking. A lump who seems to be smarter and cuter and more educated than anyone who is attached to Rachel has any business being. She cannot possibly seem to be a good 'catch' to this guy. I cannot imagine two people who have less chemistry or actual affection for each other,much less 'love'. Rachel seems delusional (and frankly doesn't seem to care how other people feel only how she feels at any given time) and Noah seems so checked out that I am not certain he even realizes Rachel is in the room or car with him.  Which one of them is the CGI for filming? 

Brianna:  Well I'm not sure about Brianna's reasons for dumping Ashley right now but I am very glad she did. I can't stand Ashley. She is too old and in a completely different stage of life than Brianna and has appointed herself judge of everything Brianna does and thinks. I have always thought that her primary purpose in being Brianna's bestie was to get on TV. That she dismisses Brianna's breakup with her friendship as indicating she is immature is exactly why I hated Ashley. She was supposed to be a friend not a aunt or second mom. She treats Brianna like one of her kids. Brianna is young and makes immature decisions. So what?  Brianna has to learn on her own, you can't implant it into her by edict. Ashley is horrible. Good riddance.

Kayla: She is so depressed and lost. Luke seems like a good guy and I hope I'm not missing anything but he seems to really be trying. And like a guy (no offense) he is a dolt who makes romantic gestures at terrible times. But if they take a break I'm pretty sure they won't make it back together again because there are too many forces trying to pull Luke away, including Kayla's insistence on bringing it up every time they talk (on camera).

Kiaya:  It seems weird to me that 'no one' has custody of a child until they officially ask the state of Virginia to grant it. Kiaya has custody as the mother, right? She just has to officially file it as full custody against Xaveon (?) potential claim as father to assert it as well. I think that's wise but it still seems odd to say 'no one' has custody.  They sure were cute tonight though. I've never seen Teazha look so good and put together. They seemed more like a family tonight than usual. Probably because they were both upright and Teazha was doing something in the kitchen with them. You know, as you do in real life.

Madisen:  I like her and I know she's a very young high school dropout from a depressed area of Arkansas but her active stupidity really did surprise me.  First of all, five years!! She is what, eighteen now? That would mean she and Christian started having sex when she was thirteen. Yikes. And her astonishment that Christina and her dad would think birth control was a good thing?  If the pull out method worked most of this whole five years they must have a very scanty sex life indeed. That whole conversation was appalling and sad. I understand how Madisen feels about her miscarriage and her dad's lack of empathy for her but damn!  It's hard not to react to that level of stupid kidthink about using birth control.  It reminds me of when Rachel said her boyfriend said his 'pull out game' was strong. There's some truly ignorant teenagers in this country.

• Love 9
On 7/27/2022 at 12:21 PM, cheewhiz said:

What the heck did Kayla J do to her eyebrows? Looks like she took a shaver and ran it between her eyebrows. ETA: The makeup on this show is making me feel some kind of way, and it's not good! Especially the girl with pink hair, blush and eyeliner should not touch overlap. (but what do I know, I'm an old lady)

I came here for this comment. The whole time Rachel is on camera, I can’t even focus on her constant prattle, I’m so stunned by her facial makeup. Makeup is supposed to enhance your beauty, not make you look like a doll . I don’t even get the point of that pink across her face. She is clearly not saving her mtv money…she just spends it on oodles of vomitous PeptoBismol Barbie wannabe pink crap.  The pink is horrid with her skin tone, it does her no favors. Even Barbie knows  how to pair her pink as an accent, or use other colors to make her look more human and less garish…and she’s a doll. Rachel will always  blame everyone for all her problems and issues….she does not have one iota of self reflection or accountability.. 

Edited by Spiderella2
Spellcheck
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I am rarely surprised by anything in the teen mom/16 & pregnant world, but Madisen talking to her Dad and Stepmom about birth control was jaw dropping. She really isn't that bright. Her Father seems to have helped her a little too much with her first child including moving her out to Ohio to live with them, and now she seems to think another one would have been fine and the pull out method is working for her. I think Dad need to continue to give them a little space so they can really absorb how hard living on your own and taking care of a family actually is.

I feel for Kayla. She's mentioned couples counseling with Luke, but I think she needs therapy alone. She made the right decision for herself and her family with the abortion but that doesn't make it an easy choice.

Poor Hazelee is going to have a string of dudes in her life who she will be encouraged to think of as Daddy. Rachel is another one who needs therapy. She didn't have a normal childhood and her attempts at shoehorning Noah into a father figure so she can have a traditional family could end up hurting Hazleee when Noah finally moves on.

• Sad 1
  • Love 5

I don't think I've ever empathized more with anyone on one of these shows than Madisen's dad and stepmom during that birth control conversation. He was trying so hard not to say anything but the stupidity was just too much. What in the world does she have against birth control? Even condoms? I know she's from Arkansas, but she doesn't seem religious. Just really stupid, I guess. She's 18 and has been pregnant twice but thinks the pull out method works. Oy vey. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7

I don't think I've ever empathized more with anyone on one of these shows than Madisen's dad and stepmom during that birth control conversation. He was trying so hard not to say anything but the stupidity was just too much.

And she was just waiting to complain about him! Storming off because he didn't say he was sorry she had a miscarriage. She was looking for a reason to be all "i'm done!" And her lump of a boyfriend just sitting there. These two don't want to use Any form of birth control?! You could tell her dad was just holding back from yelling.

• Love 6

I was also shocked by Madisen's comments and her scoffing at birth control. I felt bad for her dad and Christina. Madisen does not need another kid. 

I also don't get Rachel's blush makeup. Is she trying to turn herself into a cartoon character? Her makeup and outfits get crazier every episode. 

• Love 7

Well, I've officially lost all respect for Madisen.

Sure, it would be nice for Nick to express sympathy about the miscarriage. But he knew if he said anything, he'd say what he was really thinking. All he could think was, Madisen, have you lost your damn mind? He has to take part of the blame for Madisen being this stupid, though. The thought of hooking up with Christian is stomach-churning. The passive eyes peering out from that yeti face...

• Love 6

I don't know how anyone could stand to be around Rachel for more than short periods of time. The non-stop babbling would drive me utterly batty.  It just never stops!!!!  She needs to learn to get a grip on that, because as she gets older, fewer people are going to put up with it. 

• Love 6
On 8/4/2022 at 2:37 PM, IvySpice said:

The thought of hooking up with Christian is stomach-churning. The passive eyes peering out from that yeti face...

CEA69E8F-66C0-495F-952F-EE91C18582A0.jpeg

To be fair, that’s the face I made while watching that insane conversation.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Madisen: Is still operating from the point of view as a little girl who doesn't recognize her father as a real person with his own feelings and opinions and struggles,he's just her dad and should be perfectly in sync with her. She is too young to be someone's mother.  And her relationship with Cameron is so fragile and not making her happy at all  and he is such a juvenile being still that how she thinks having even one kid with him let alone more is a sustainable option baffles me. Does she think daddy is just going to support her and any kids she accidentally produces by refusing birth control out of hand?  Is that her master plan? Because I think she is in for a rude awakening.  She's just such a little kid still. He was right to try to make up for his perceived reaction to the miscarriage. No matter how awful the circumstances of a pregnancy, miscarriages are emotionally traumatic and hormones are really raging and making you all over the place. That hurt her at a very bad time. But that she cannot see that his reaction was actually to her being stupid about birth control and more pregnancies with practically no ability to support herself and hers is what makes this so frustrating. I just don't understand her rationale here. She isn't a happy stay at home mom with a loving supportive husband who can financially care for them. She is practically one step away from living in a car.

Rachel:  She is such a sad (albeit annoying as hell) case.  And I think Noah is in love with Hazelee (not in a pervy way, just that he really likes the kid) and perhaps not so much into Rachel at all. His trying to explain how budgeting and his bills are paid at what time of month just fell on ignorant ears. Rachel had no idea what he was talking about, she's never paid a bill in her life and has no idea how the logistics work month to month.  She knows how to spend money on glitter platform shoes and gaudy makeup. That has that down to  science.

Brianna:  She's grown up a lot and is making good decisions. I hope that continues. Braeson is adorable but he is a handful. I think he is on high energy 24/7.  It's good that his mom is young enough to keep up.

Kayla: She is so depressed. Luke is so depressed. It's like watching a slow moving train wreck. I still don't understand the reasoning behind living together for years and having multiple children but balking about getting married as too much of a commitment.  The kids are the commitment. Maybe put off having the kids and then see how well you work out first. I don't get it.

Kiaya: Teazha and Kiaya seem to have matured a lot lately. I used to dread their screaming and crying segments. Now it's mature talk and calm decision making. Kiaya even kept it together in her conversation with the ever challenging Carla. Wow. Carla thinks Zay's getting money on the streets is a good life plan. I agree with Kiaya and Teazha: Amour cannot be with them unsupervised. No telling what that mother and son might be doing or exposing him to on their own. Tragic parental situation.

Be careful who you procreate with kids!  That is the real lesson behind Teen Mom.  The decisions you make today will eff your life forever. And your kids lives. Take your time, try to find someone legal and sane.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

I was pleasantly surprised by Kiaya. Her composure with Carla was actually impressive and the way she is handling her baby Daddy getting out of jail is actually really mature. She also doesn't seem to be fighting with Teazha constantly anymore. Hopefully those two keep up the good work.

Luke and Kayla do not need to be engaged. Kayla did not sound like a woman ready to get married in her talking heads. She doesn't even sound like a woman convinced she'd found the love of her life. I'm pretty sure at one point she said she was "making the best of it" in regards to her engagement. That is not how someone who wants to be married describes their engagement. I do wonder if Luke not being welcome around his family is making him think he needs to seal the deal with Kayla and commit to their family.

I hope school works out for Brianna. These girls aren't making TM  OG or 2 money and it's good to see her thinking about school and a career.

I can't with Rachel. I just can't. I don't know how Noah does it. She doesn't want him to go out and make money, because he wouldn't be there all the time. She can't tolerate a basic adult conversation about budgeting and bills but she still wants to get an apartment he'd probably have to pay for. She is a child playing house and if she didn't have a kid I'd probably say fine. But Hazelee is going to go through it when Noah finally has enough and her new "Daddy" isn't around anymore.

Madisen is going to have an unnecessarily difficult life. She seems like the kind of person who lets life happen to her instead of being proactive. Letting her not boyfriend move out to live with them, even though she doesn't seem to be that into him. Using and defending the rhythm method when her two pregnancies are proof it ain't working for her. She will end up with several kids with different fathers and see herself as a victim of her baby daddies.

• Love 5

Does Noah’s mother live with them or is that a duplex, three plex she owns and lives adjoining to them?

Rachael is the most annoying. I thought she would fall and break her neck in those ugly platform shoes. 

Madesen and her father need to learn how to speak to each other. It’s painful listening to them argue. She would love to move in with dad and stepmom and laze on their sofa but I think stepmom made her not moving in a condition of marrying dad!  Smart lady. 

• Love 1