Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/11/2022 at 3:29 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Does Noah’s mother live with them or is that a duplex, three plex she owns and lives adjoining to them?

I assume they are living in his mother's actual home since Rachel was saying she wanted to get their own apartment so she could feel more comfortable and not so much like a guest (not her words but the gist). If they were simply in a separate accommodation owned by his mom then I don't think she would feel so inhibited. It is hard to live in someone else's home no matter how accommodating they are. You are always walking on eggshells so as not to offend or be obtrusive. It's just tense. So understand that feeling. But she has no idea how to support herself or what she is asking of Noah in order to move in together. Not to mention that is a big relationship step for him since if they break up she now just leaves and his life doesn't really change. Which I believe is what will happen. No way are these two going to be long term.

Poor Hazelee. This is just the beginning of her chaotic life with Rachel. Since Rachel is pretty much impossible I imagine there will be lots of broken relationships and 'daddies' in Hazelee's future.

• Sad 5

Kayla does not want to be with Luke. She is reluctant to sign a 1 year lease with him, but she's also afraid to let go of him. I'm not a fan of taking time off from a relationship. You are either in or you are out. I think Kayla maybe needs to admit she is out and focus on her kids and her mental health. Being with her Mom might be the best thing for her right now. I suspect Luke won't wait for her if/when she goes.

I don't even want to look at Rachel anymore. It seems like the hair, makeup and clothes are getting worse as the season goes on. I inwardly cringed when Rachel said she wants to start streaming and making money that way. My mind went to Only Fans. I hope I am wrong about that.

Sometimes ones family is the family that they choose. Teazha may need to make peace with the fact that her Mom is a hot mess. It seems like she has a nice family with Kiaya and her Grandmother also loves her.

Brianna is actually now so normal she's boring. Which is good for her and bad if wants to keep doing reality tv.

Edited by TooMuchRealityTV
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Did anybody notice Rachael mentioning MTV money and how she half’s the expenses. First time I’ve ever heard any teen moms ever mention that!

She should be educating herself or learning a trade while she’s able to stay home. 

She looks ridiculous in those clothes and hair getups!

I wonder why Noah stays???  Tv?  I’m sure he’s getting a check to!

Kayla is done with Luke. They have a boring life and not much else. 

Kaylas mother always saves her. Is she a loving mother or enabler!  I ponder that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

So Rachel goes to her mom's house, demands that her mom be there for the party at a certain time, Stephanie gets there, sets everything up and is pretty calm when Rachel starts demanding things and is also calm when Rachel starts complaining about not wanting cake but it's Rachel that needs distance from her mom? The fight between Rachel and Madisen was kinda funny because they both just talked over each other and didn't listen. 

• Love 7

Madisen was trying to give some decent advice, but Rachel is a hot head and already knows everything.  Madisen doesn't understand that once you say what you have to say, that's it, stop now.  She hasn't been around the block enough times to know that when someone comes back with phrases like 'Yea but...' at everything you say they don't want your advice, even if it's helpful.  And even though it was good advice, to help keep things calm between Rachel and her mom, it was weird that Madisen would think it was somehow her place to dive into a personal matter like that with someone she's never even met in person before.  Especially with Rachel, that girl loooves to fight. 

• Love 6

I cannot be the only viewer who loathes when MTV gets these idiots together in California or New York and films them be extra and creating juvenile drama with each other.  I could so not care any less about them and their trips and their drama. That goes for all the versions of this shitshow.  It's not what I signed up for. Self absorbed drama queen I don't need in my life or on my tv.

• Love 7

I’m sure most of you missed it because Rachel only said it 100 times but she was turning 20 the next day.

I’m glad none of the other girls went after Rachel after she flounced off and simply stayed and ate and talked at normal levels.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Yeah, Rachel was ridiculous that night. I thought it was funny (and good) that the other girls just let her go and went on with their dinner and had a good time.  Rachel is so toxic.

What happened with Izaiah while Kayla was on the trip was terrible. I believe everything said about what Chas did to the poor child. He's four! What is worse than hitting him and making him wear a diaper is what I have no doubt she said to him in addition. She is hateful and loathes Kayla and knows Izaiah isn't Luke's son so I honestly believe she dumped a lot of hateful crap on the child while she was infuriated at his small accident, hitting him and humiliating him with the diaper. No way did she hold her tongue during all that. That poor little boy. I'm glad that Luke has Kayla's back on this. Izaiah should never be around Noopie or Chas or anyone in Luke's family.  Ariah either, really.  They are just awful people.

All the girls looked great. I thought Kayla and Madisen looked especially beautiful. The clothes and makeup were really nice for a change, with the exception of what Kayla was wearing at the pool. That was bizarre.  It looked like see through black hooker wear. Very strange, especially at a pool. What I mean by see through is that it had form fitting see through tights (?) I guess. Stockings? Just odd. The only one who looked really terrible was once again Rachel. I don't know whether she is going for Anime or Japanese Street Fashion or what but she always looks ridiculous.

All in all this particular group of girls was different than the OG and Teen Mom 2 versions in that they all seemed pretty normal and got along well. This episode instead of being a group of privileged Z celebrity wannabes acted more normal and had normal conversations and normal issues at home to deal with. They seemed like real people. So for that I thank them. The other two groups of spoiled rotten self satisfied 'teen moms' act like divas and I am so tired of their endless nonsense feuding.  This group so far seems pretty normal. Except for Rachel. There's no help for her.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

What happened with Izaiah while Kayla was on the trip was terrible. I believe everything said about what Chas did to the poor child. He's four! What is worse than hitting him and making him wear a diaper is what I have no doubt she said to him in addition. She is hateful and loathes Kayla and knows Izaiah isn't Luke's son so I honestly believe she dumped a lot of hateful crap on the child while she was infuriated at his small accident, hitting him and humiliating him with the diaper. No way did she hold her tongue during all that. That poor little boy. I'm glad that Luke has Kayla's back on this. Izaiah should never be around Noopie or Chas or anyone in Luke's family.  Ariah either, really.  They are just awful people.

It seemed a little weird to me that Luke's family is still on the babysitter list. After the incident at Luke's Mom's House it seemed pretty clear Luke's Mom and Sister are pretty unstable. Once you try to take a swing at Mom, you shouldn't be on the list to be alone with their child. Of course they may be showing us things out of order and this week was actually before that blowup. Who knows.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

All the girls looked great. I thought Kayla and Madisen looked especially beautiful. The clothes and makeup were really nice for a change, with the exception of what Kayla was wearing at the pool. That was bizarre.  It looked like see through black hooker wear. Very strange, especially at a pool. What I mean by see through is that it had form fitting see through tights (?) I guess. Stockings? Just odd. The only one who looked really terrible was once again Rachel. I don't know whether she is going for Anime or Japanese Street Fashion or what but she always looks ridiculous.

I agree. I had actually forgotten for a second that Izaiah wasn't Luke's (Stephan has completely left the picture) and confused as to why they would treat him that way. Then I remembered. It's horrible to take that anger out on a child. 

I also thought the girls looked cute during the photoshoot. 

• Love 3

Just curious if anyone here has DirecTV - this show is not coming up when I search for either "Teen mom" or "young and pregnant."  It is so weird.  

eta: I just scrolled forward in time to next Tuesday, and the episode is sitting right there. I can't figure out why it doesn't come up in search.  I will need to go watch the last two episodes on the mtv website.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Just curious if anyone here has DirecTV - this show is not coming up when I search for either "Teen mom" or "young and pregnant."  It is so weird.  

eta: I just scrolled forward in time to next Tuesday, and the episode is sitting right there. I can't figure out why it doesn't come up in search.  I will need to go watch the last two episodes on the mtv website.

I tried to set it up last evening and same thing. No teen mom second chapter!

I even went day by day and nothing just the show Ridiculous playing on and on!

I Dont know!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/7/2022 at 9:06 AM, eskimo said:

Is Rachel the least self aware teen mom ever, tied with Amber and Farrah?  She was just 'vibing' and her mom and sister start screaming, but not her, she never does that.  Mmmkay now.  

I once again could not follow the argument. All I heard was Malorie mentioning she's never driven that long before and then all hell broke loose. I cannot imagine the three of them, plus the two kids in a car for that long so I guess it's a good thing? Also, Rachel wants to distance herself from her mom but then wants her mom to come with her on this trip only so she can have childcare. If Noah really is making 4 grand a month, Rachel is never getting a job unless he dumps her.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I once again could not follow the argument. All I heard was Malorie mentioning she's never driven that long before and then all hell broke loose. I cannot imagine the three of them, plus the two kids in a car for that long so I guess it's a good thing? Also, Rachel wants to distance herself from her mom but then wants her mom to come with her on this trip only so she can have childcare. If Noah really is making 4 grand a month, Rachel is never getting a job unless he dumps her.

I think there was a single mention of Rachel not having her license, and it was on from there.  Which was a valid thing to be talking about when discussing available drivers on a road trip.  But, as usual, Rachel flips the f out over the tiniest things.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I think there was a single mention of Rachel not having her license, and it was on from there.  Which was a valid thing to be talking about when discussing available drivers on a road trip.  But, as usual, Rachel flips the f out over the tiniest things.  

Right, I had forgotten how hopeless Rachel is. No job, no license, no GED, refuses to wear her contacts. She really is going to be up a creek when Noah dumps her.

• Love 2
On 9/8/2022 at 12:53 PM, MaggieG said:

Right, I had forgotten how hopeless Rachel is. No job, no license, no GED, refuses to wear her contacts. She really is going to be up a creek when Noah dumps her.

But theirs is the love of a lifetime!  He's Hazelee's real daddy now! 

Rachel is like a cartoon character except it's endlessly sad because there's a kid she's dragging through the dreck with her. It's Anime Barbie and her kid. living in a trailer in the sticks, one new daddy after another. Horrible.

• Sad 2
On 9/1/2022 at 6:43 PM, ChristmasJones said:

eta: I just scrolled forward in time to next Tuesday, and the episode is sitting right there. I can't figure out why it doesn't come up in search. 

I have DirecTV albeit with an ancient receiver.  But lots of times I'll search for a show and it won't have all the showings in the list that SEARCH produces.  Like for tonight, it shows two episodes that start with "Teen Mom..." 

One is Teen Mom: The Next Chapter at 7:00 eastern (I think this is a rerun) and one is Teen Mom: Young and Pregnant at 9:00 eastern (new episode, and they almost always show these only once). 

But if I go to the schedule grid, there's a (presumably new) Teen Mom: The Next Chapter at 8:00 eastern, sandwiched between the two Teen Mom iterations the SEARCH function found.  And the schedule shows them re-playing this 8:00 episode at 10:00.  Neither of these appear in the list that SEARCH produces.

I've noticed the same thing when using SEARCH for Formula 1--the SEARCH list will include Practice 1 and Qualifying, but not Practice 2, even though Practice 2 is sitting right there on the schedule grid for whatever day it's on. 

I have no idea why some are left out when I use SEARCH, but it definitely happens, and has taught me never to rely on it.

32 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I have DirecTV albeit with an ancient receiver. 

I think you might have just solved the mystery. I too have an old receiver and its not connected to the internet.  I've started losing channels that have switched to HD - such as CNN, MSNBC, and another one.   I haven't upgraded my receiver yet because I imagine it will lock me into a contract and/or jack my rate up. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I think you might have just solved the mystery. I too have an old receiver and its not connected to the internet.  I've started losing channels that have switched to HD - such as CNN, MSNBC, and another one. 

The only way I can watch shit like Teen Mom and still be able to look myself in the mirror is knowing that because my DirecTV receiver has never been connected to a phone line or the internet, nobody has any record of anything I watch. 

One thing about CNN--it comes and goes for me.  Like I'll tune it and it'll say I don't get it, but if I leave it on that channel, a few minutes later it appears.  It happens very intermittently, and usually at the same time it's happening with TVLand. 

Of course she and Noah broke up because he didn't give her enough attention.  🙄

Little Braeson asked Briana, "are they going to see if my arm is growing?"  I get the feeling that he is asking because he is under the impression that his arm will grow, and eventually be average arm length.  I feel like she should let him know that is not what they are going to occupational therapy for.  

Madison abandons her apartment (don't they have to pay rent for the whole year?) to move in with her friend.  Side note: I am sure she will burn that bridge.  Then she sends her dad and his wife to clean up her apartment and throw stuff away!  I really don't like her.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

It was really clear that Rachel and Noah were not a love to last the ages. Rachel got everything she was going to get out of Noah and now she's moving on.

The only victim in this is Hazelee. This is probably the first in a long line of new daddies that her mom, who really really really does need therapy, is going to bring home to her. I wish that little girl all the luck in the world. Her mother is going through all of her unresolved childhood issues and is dragging her into it.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Little Braeson asked Briana, "are they going to see if my arm is growing?"  I get the feeling that he is asking because he is under the impression that his arm will grow, and eventually be average arm length.  I feel like she should let him know that is not what they are going to occupational therapy for.  

Yeah, it sounded like Briana has been avoiding some tough conversations. Her intentions seem to be good, but because she hasn't been talking about it, he may have created a narrative for himself. Hopefully she makes some time off camera to talk to Braeson.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Madison abandons her apartment (don't they have to pay rent for the whole year?) to move in with her friend.  Side note: I am sure she will burn that bridge.  Then she sends her dad and his wife to clean up her apartment and throw stuff away!  I really don't like her.  

I was confused about this too. She and Christian moved in together. Who's name is on the lease? Can she just say fuck it, I'm not coming back? And she's staying with her friend, in her friend's mom's house and is now dating said friend's brother. Yeah that will end well. Her dad should have told her "no, come pack up your own shit."

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 9/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

The only way I can watch shit like Teen Mom and still be able to look myself in the mirror is knowing that because my DirecTV receiver has never been connected to a phone line or the internet, nobody has any record of anything I watch. 

One thing about CNN--it comes and goes for me.  Like I'll tune it and it'll say I don't get it, but if I leave it on that channel, a few minutes later it appears.  It happens very intermittently, and usually at the same time it's happening with TVLand. 

Just had to come back and share I got a letter in the mail today from DirecTV telling me that my receiver is out of date and will soon lose a bunch more channels.   I had a feeling this would happen... 

13 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Just had to come back and share I got a letter in the mail today from DirecTV telling me that my receiver is out of date and will soon lose a bunch more channels.   I had a feeling this would happen... 

Examine the list of channels.  In my case, it was a bunch of music channels that I don't listen to, and the major networks (ABC, CBS, etc.), which I don't get anyway.  So the big loss they warned about hasn't changed anything for me.

But as Sting used to say, "I want my MTV," so if that one goes, I will notice. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Examine the list of channels.  In my case, it was a bunch of music channels that I don't listen to, and the major networks (ABC, CBS, etc.), which I don't get anyway.  So the big loss they warned about hasn't changed anything for me.

But as Sting used to say, "I want my MTV," so if that one goes, I will notice. 

I already lost CNN and CNBC and I do like to have those when major news events happen.  I'll be losing my local channels too, so today I just signed up for them to replace the receiver.  In my case, its because I don't have an HD receiver.  

• Sad 2