Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, waterytart said:

Rachel. Dear God.

I read this before I watched the episode and after I saw it I realized that this statement accurately describes my feelings about this stupid girl tonight.  She is mental.  At the rate she is going she is going to wind up in jail or the hospital sooner rather than later because her hair trigger temper and illogical brain is going to do her in.

I officially hate Makel. The way he 'coparents' just pisses me off to no end. Everything  is about him and what he wants and nothing is about Mecca. And somehow I knew he would flake on coming to Maryland to take care of the child and want her to come to Philly at the last minute. Good on Kayla J for refusing to bow to that last minute switcheroo.

Original flavor Kayla better hope that man is not the baby's real bio dad. Her relationship with Luke is hanging by a thread.  They fight over the stupidest things. Not Rachel-level stupid but it's not a healthy relationship.

Speaking of unhealthy relationships, Teazha is right to walk away. Kiaya is toxic in her refusal to accept that they should not be together and always loses her shit when Teazha doesn't say she wants her back someday. 

Brianna's older married friend is acting like they are besties in fifth grade. Brianna wasn't doing anything other than being a single dating mom with a job and Ashley acted like she'd been dumped by her girlfriend.  Ashley is so juvenile. Personally I think Ashley wants desperately to be on MTV and Brianna not spending a lot of time with her lately is ruining her sweet deal. I don't like or trust Ashley at all. I think she's a user.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Speaking of unhealthy relationships, Teazha is right to walk away. Kiaya is toxic in her refusal to accept that they should not be together and always loses her shit when Teazha doesn't say she wants her back someday. 

Teazha needs to walk far far away, and that means not hanging out at Kiaya's all day and taking care of her kid.  The longer she does that, the harder it's going to be to leave permanently, and she needs to leave permanently.  But then that would disrupt their blessing circle.  And the FTC has an opinion about blessing circles:

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/05/game-chain-letter-scam

Brianna's older married friend is acting like they are besties in fifth grade. Brianna wasn't doing anything other than being a single dating mom with a job and Ashley acted like she'd been dumped by her girlfriend. 

I agree except Brianna said something about how Ashley doesn't like Briggs(?).  Why doesn't Ashley like him?  If it's just because Brianna's spending time with him instead of Ashley, and Ashley would similarly dislike anybody Brianna's seeing, then fine.  But given Brianna's history, I wonder.

Then again, Ashley's weird.

• Love 7
On 10/27/2021 at 1:25 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Ashley wants desperately to be on MTV and Brianna not spending a lot of time with her lately is ruining her sweet deal. I don't like or trust Ashley at all. I think she's a user.

That's what it looks like to me. That, or she likes to be hero-worshiped by her bestie instead of befriending an equal. Doesn't she have five children?? How can she possibly have time to hang out with Brianna constantly.

23 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

given Brianna's history, I wonder.

Yeah. Their decision not to make their relationship TV-official right away is the best decision we've ever seen Brianna make, so maybe something positive is happening there. I'm a little worried about seeing Brianna with a sperm-producing partner, though. Her preference for trans guys may have been the only factor keeping Braeson an only child.

On 10/27/2021 at 1:25 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Rachel is going to wind up in jail or the hospital sooner rather than later because her hair trigger temper and illogical brain is going to do her in.

Yep. Why is that voice-of-reason friend letting Rachel move in and SHARE HER ROOM? You better listen to your host, Rachel, because she's warning you that you're driving her close to the edge. Poor Hazelee. She'd be so much better off adopted by a responsible family.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, IvySpice said:

Yep. Why is that voice-of-reason friend letting Rachel move in and SHARE HER ROOM?

Kind of makes you wonder about her, too.  She seems reasonable, but I'm seriously questioning some of her choices, like even being friends with Rachel, never mind sharing a room and intertwining finances.

I was mesmerized by the amount of drama over a paintbrush.  But really, 99 cents?  Her mom expects them to paint an entire room with a paintbrush that costs 99 cents? 

And...who orders a cheeseburger without cheese at McDonald's?  Just order a hamburger, you dolt.  You're at McDonald's.  They have a hamburger right there on the menu.  Hmm...maybe that explains why she's broke, if she's opting to order a cheeseburger and customize it by taking off the cheese, instead of ordering the less expensive hamburger.

My brain hurts just thinking about how stupid, ignorant, and mean she is.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, IvySpice said:

That's what it looks like to me. That, or she likes to be hero-worshiped by her bestie instead of befriending an equal. Doesn't she have five children?? How can she possibly have time to hang out with Brianna constantly.

Yeah. Their decision not to make their relationship TV-official right away is the best decision we've ever seen Brianna make, so maybe something positive is happening there. I'm a little worried about seeing Brianna with a sperm-producing partner, though. Her preference for trans guys may have been the only factor keeping Braeson an only child.

Yep. Why is that voice-of-reason friend letting Rachel move in and SHARE HER ROOM? You better listen to your host, Rachel, because she's warning you that you're driving her close to the edge. Poor Hazelee. She'd be so much better off adopted by a responsible family.

I also think the Ashley/Brianna thing is a little weird too.  Although I get the vibe from Brianna that she is the type of friend that will ditch you as soon as she gets a boyfriend. And it she did say that her and Ashley were spending a lot of time together because she was avoiding her mom. Brianna was all about Ashley until she found a boyfriend and maybe Ashley feels used? I do think as a mother of five she should not be worried about what Brianna is doing with her life.

Brianna did date Robert for a while and he even moved to Oregon with her and didn't get pregnant so hopefully she knows how to use birth control. I'm honestly more worried about Rachel getting pregnant again. 

Speaking of Rachel. I couldn't believe I was watching an argument about paint brushes. I was cracking up. She constantly yells and berates her mom, but then expects her mom to give her money and babysit. Also, she's sharing a room with her friend? That means Hazelee is most likely sleeping in the room as well. I can't imagine the chaos. First her and Koty were moving in together and working in a sandwich shop, then there was the supposed factory job and now she's living in someone else's room. Her friend should kick her out. I hope the McDonald's employees overcharged her for that cheeseburger with no cheese because Rachel is that dumb.

Is it possible to have a conversation with Kiaya without her screaming and going off the deep end?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Is it possible to have a conversation with Kiaya without her screaming and going off the deep end?

What is, 'no'? She has no locus of control. She just reacts in the moment to any disagreement, opposition or setback as though she has just been shot.  Run Teazha, run.

I too found the ordering of a hamburger completely strange. It's like Rachel had never heard of a hamburger, just a cheeseburger, and wanted to get one 'without the cheese'.  I think she has to be the dumbest person ever on this franchise and that's saying a lot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I would like Brianna to sit down and watch a tape of the episode last night to see how the same thing that her friend Ashley mother-of-five complaining about is identical to what her own mother has said to her several times. The difference is is Ashley is spoken about and she put some thought into it and figured out a way to go and sit and talk to Ashley at her mother she treats like a piece of s*** that she scraped off the bottom of your shoe even though her mom was saying the same thing and I'm pretty sure Mom spends more money putting Brianna in that house then than brianna claims.

Also why are all these girls so worried about being in a relationshop and finding a Mam.  They say they don't but so many of them seem to put finding themselves a Man way above  the care and well-being of their children

• Love 3

Welp, I instantly don't give a shit about Luke not playing basketball his final year.  I was thinking Kayla was being unreasonable,  but nope.  Buddy, you gave up the college party lifestyle the second the sperm met the egg.  Actually as soon as he got into a serious relationship with a woman, with a child no less, and moved them from their home to be with you.  But 100% as soon as you got Kayla pregnant.   

Makel said he hasn't come to spend a day with Mecca in her town because he feels like he deserves more than that as a father?!?  What about what she deserves as a child.  What a shitty thing to do.  

Rachel-Oof.  

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 5
On 10/21/2021 at 5:57 PM, politichick said:

It's a thing she wears at night to protect her hair from pillowcase friction which can cause breakage. Like a satin pillowcase for your head and tacky as all fuck to be wearing it in public.

It must be in right now. I work at a factory, and I see a few girls wearing them all day at work.

FWIW, I've never heard a guy say "did you see the fingernails on that girl over there?" 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 9/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I'm gonna try making an "all episodes" thread because there's so little action here.  Pulling these comments from other threads:

I'm wondering why we're surprised, and if it might be because he's getting somewhat of a bad edit.  He's not saint, or even a charmer, but he was heads and shoulders above both Kayla and his mother.  And considering how his mother acts, I wonder where he got any ability not to be an idiot hothead.

What I found maddening was how when she was at her alleged friend's house and Braeson repeated the word "pissy" or something, her friend was appalled and Briana said mommy said a bad word, don't repeat it, etc.  But when she's fighting with her mom, in front of Braeson, it's a barrage of fuck this and fuck that, with no oops, mommy said a bad word.

I hate all these people.

Yeah she has no respect for her mother. She should watch her mouth at all times in front her child no matter who she's speaking with. She says her mother doesn't do anything for her but her mom does a lot and her mother should be able to say what ever she wants even if they are SHARING  an apartment together. She wants to feel grown then she needs to get her own apartment and do everything on her own. She wants her mother to mind her business but she's  putting her mother in her business. Get out and let her mother be a grandmother. Meaning she watches her grandson on her time when she's available at her home (weekends). 

As far as Kayla and Luke goes. Well I can see why Luke would be mad about the DNA test. He feels that his child and that's just what it is. He doesn't wanna be dealing with anybody else over a child he cares for. I also see Kayla's side, she just wants to get the test so this man can not contact her every couple of years saying he might be the father. Close that chapter in HER life. I do feel that they could have explain their thoughts and reasoning to each other. Kayla should have made that decision with Luke because that is his child and they are raising him together. You can't let him be the father on some issues and decide which issues Luke can be involved in. 

Now Kiaya and Teazah just need to figure it out. Be together or not because there is a child involved and not once have they talk about is this confusing the child. That's all I gotta say about that there. 

Makel and Kayla: Kayla just want to be with Makel and she's using the baby to piss Makel off. He has the same rights as she does and she should not be about to make the choice of who the baby gets to be around. If thats the case then no one should have anyone around the baby. If she has to meet whomever Makel is with then she needs to do the same. She is big mad because Makel is moving on and she don't like it so she's trying to control Makel's life by using the baby. It do t work like that. She has  resentment because she feels she gave up so much and the relationship didn't work out how she planned. Kayla 'LET IT GO'. 

Rachel is just as disrespect as they come. I don't care what your mother has done. She has no right to disrespect her mother the way she does. If she dislike her mom that much then do not except the help. Do it on your own. You can't kiss a** when it's working in your favor then fallout like a toddler when you don't get your way. Rachel knows the things her mom has been through and she has her life together enough that your okay with her watching your child. Trust that when she speaks to you that she is looking out for yoYeah she has no respect for her mother. She should watch her mouth at all times in front her child no matter who she's speaking with. She says her mother doesn't do anything for her but her mom does a lot and her mother should be able to say what ever she wants even if they are SHARING an apartment together. She wants to feel grown then she needs to get her own apartment and do everything on her own. She wants her mother to mind her business but she's putting her mother in her business. Get out and let her mother be a grandmother. Meaning she watches her grandson on her time when she's available at her home (weekends). 

As far as Kayla and Luke goes. Well I can see why Luke would be mad about the DNA test. He feels that his child and that's just what it is. He doesn't wanna be dealing with anybody else over a child he cares for. I also see Kayla's side, she just wants to get the test so this man can not contact her every couple of years saying he might be the father. Close that chapter in HER life. I do feel that they could have explain their thoughts and reasoning to each other. Kayla should have made that decision with Luke because that is his child and they are raising him together. You can't let him be the father on some issues and decide which issues Luke can be involved in. 

Now Kiaya and Teazah just need to figure it out. Be together or not because there is a child involved and not once have they talk about is this confusing the child. That's all I gotta say about that there. 

Makel and Kayla: Kayla just want to be with Makel and she's using the baby to piss Makel off. He has the same rights as she does and she should not be about to make the choice of who the baby gets to be around. If thats the case then no one should have anyone around the baby. If she has to meet whomever Makel is with then she needs to do the same. She is big mad because Makel is moving on and she don't like it so she's trying to control Makel's life by using the baby. It do t work like that. She has resentment because she feels she gave up so much and the relationship didn't work out how she planned. Kayla 'LET IT GO'. 

Rachel is just as disrespect as they come. I don't care what your mother has done. She has no right to disrespect her mother the way she does. If she dislike her mom that much then do not except the help. Do it on your own. You can't kiss a** when it's working in your favor then fallout like a toddler when you don't get your way. Rachel knows the things her mom has been through and she has her life together enough that your okay with her watching your child. Trust that when she speaks to you that she is looking out for you and don't want you making the same mistakes she has made. I hope Rachel knows all that disrespect she gives her mom, her child will do that to her and it WILL be 20 times worst. She does it right in front of her child like its okay. Is that how you want your child treating you? Calling your mom out of her name is so highly disrespectful, but then ask her for a couple dollars for some paint brushes. You can't afford paint brushes but you can afford McDonald's ummm. That makes so much sense. u and don't want you making the same mistakes she has made. I hope Rachel knows all that disrespect she gives her mom, her child will do that to her and it WILL be 20 times worst. She does it right in front of her child like its okay. Is that how you want your child treating you? Calling your mom out of her name is so highly disrespectful, but then ask her for a couple dollars for some paint brushes. You can't afford paint brushes but you can afford McDonald's ummm. That makes so much sense. 

Is "fucking with [someone]" a positive thing?  I thought it was not good to fuck with someone, but Teaza said that they are either "fucking with each other" or trying to make things better... and I wasn't sure what that meant.

Teaza is too level headed for this relationship, he deserves happiness.  

I love that Rachel's friend kicked her out, and back to her mom's house!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Is "fucking with [someone]" a positive thing?  I thought it was not good to fuck with someone, but Teaza said that they are either "fucking with each other" or trying to make things better... and I wasn't sure what that meant.

Teaza is too level headed for this relationship, he deserves happiness.  

I love that Rachel's friend kicked her out, and back to her mom's house!

I'm really wondering how long she was dating the guy before they decided to move in together. Or maybe she just used that as an excuse to get Rachel out of her house. There has to be something wrong with this new guy.

• Love 4
On 10/21/2021 at 5:57 PM, politichick said:

It's a thing she wears at night to protect her hair from pillowcase friction which can cause breakage. Like a satin pillowcase for your head and tacky as all fuck to be wearing it in public.

I'm at work, and a girl just walked by wearing a Louis Vuitton one of these things. I shit you not!

• LOL 2
On 11/3/2021 at 9:51 AM, True Fan said:

Rachel is just as disrespect as they come. I don't care what your mother has done. She has no right to disrespect her mother the way she does.

I don't agree.  She has every right to disrespect her mother as much as she wants.  Disrespect has somehow become a capital crime, warranting violent retribution by all sorts of cousins.  It's ridiculous.

Is it smart to disrespect her mother?  Well, in most cases I'd say no, but in this case, why not?  Her mother just takes it, out of guilt.  There's a whole lot there to unwind, and I'm not sure they have the raw material to overcome their issues, but until she and Rachel figure out (use that MTV money for THERAPY, you doofuses) how to have a relationship that is even 1% different from the one they have, which would be a vast improvement, it's something that works for them. 

Is Rachel going to be paid back by Hazelee later?  I would say I hope so, but then that means Hazelee is going to be just as miserable a creature as Rachel, and that doesn't seem fair.  Then again, it wasn't fair for Rachel to have this life, and I'm expecting her to man up and fix it, so Hazelee can do it, too, I guess, and if it makes Rachel miserable in the meantime, that's fine with me. 

I simultaneously feel sorry for and hate all these people, and I don't like it.

Rachel knows the things her mom has been through and she has her life together enough that your okay with her watching your child.

Enough for Rachel to be okay with her watching her child?  Is a lower bar even possible?

Makel and Kayla: Kayla just want to be with Makel and she's using the baby to piss Makel off. He has the same rights as she does and she should not be about to make the choice of who the baby gets to be around.

But as someone pointed out upthread, MTV is being pretty tight-lipped about what exactly Makel's rights are.  I don't know enough about sperm donating and transgender people on birth certificates to even hazard a guess.  But it's a completely different situation if they're both legal parents or if Kayla is the only legal parent.  If Makel has any rights, he needs to be in court asserting those rights.  If he doesn't, then Kayla calls the shots and he can remember this for next time.

• Love 5

Was it ever explained how Makel and Kayla got the money for in vitro? I don’t know how much donated sperm costs and I assume you can’t just buy it and take it home with a turkey baster to try the odds yourself — so I think in vitro is the only way to go? And I have a couple friends who have done in vitro (without donated sperm) and it’s EXPENSIVE. How did two teenagers afford that?

And I’m not even going into the possible ethical issues for doing in vitro on an 18-year-old…I mean they’re adults but I couldn’t even find someone to sterilize me at 30, so it seems insane that a professional would intentionally impregnate an 18 year old. 

Forgive me if some of this was already covered and I missed it. The rest of their story is boring and I really only tune in to watch the train wreck that is Rachel’s life. Can we just replace Brianna or Cheyanne on TMOG/TM2 with her so I can consolidate?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

So it's Brianna's birthday but her sister basically invites her 'friend' Ashley on the trip, knowing Brianna specifically said she didn't want her there, and is plotting with Ashley how the trip is going to go. Ashley has no business constantly weighing in on Brianna's life or suddenly being besties with her sister and talking about her  with Vanessa on camera. The whole thing seems like Ashley just needs to get on camera and if Brianna doesn't hang out on TV with her then go to Vanessa and get that relationship going. Ashley creeps me out big time. She is not a real friend IMO and she has no boundaries. She just wants camera time and MTV check. If my sister did that to me there would be blood (figuratively, but still).

Everyone in Kayla J's life keeps acting like she is a controlling bitch to Makel.  I so don't see that at all. Makel is all about what is convenient for him and wants Kayla to do all  the work to make daddy time happen.

And what is with all the males on this show mumbling and saying 'bro' every third word? They speak normally when they talk to girls/women but when they are alone together they are barely able to enunciate anything and say 'bro' about fifty times a hour. Their various conversations are mindnumbing, almost incoherent.

Original recipe Kayla is playing games and always has this little shiteating grin on her face when something she really shouldn't be doing is discussed. She seems like such a gameplayer to me.  However having Luke's relatives involving themselves in her business was push my buttons. She confided in his mom and now everyone in the family has been put on notice about her whole relationship with Luke. My husband's family lives 12000 miles away and I have never regretted that fact. I get claustrophobic just watching these girls with their extended pseudo in-laws.

Rachel seemed calmer but is still a nightmare to deal with. So she's gonna decide who Hazelee calls daddy?  I hate to break it to her but she already did that when she got pregnant with Drew's baby.  She made him daddy. Noah is a brand new guy who is playing daddy for a second. Drew is Hazelee's dad, for better or worse. She'd better get used to it.

Kiaya and Teazha.  Moving through the upswing on the wave of highs and lows they are locked into forever. There will be more hysterical screaming soon, I am certain.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

And what is with all the males on this show mumbling and saying 'bro' every third word?

Between that and everyone saying "I feel like",...🙄

Rachel is glad Drew is trying to stray from drugs. Never heard it put that way, but good? And she's been dating this guy a hot second and Hazelee is calling him Daddy? 

Briana continues to be stupid. If he looks like a player, and acts like a player,...At least he hasn't moved in (yet). When did her sister become friends with Ashley? Doesn't she have eleventy billion kids of her own? How can she just go away for a weekend?

LOL at Teaza not being able to keep a straight face when Kaiya told her she had been working on her temper.

I FFW through the scenes with Kayla 2.0, but am curious who pays her rent. She doesn't appear to have a job, and no one else seems to be living in that apartment with her and the baby. 

• Love 6

Everyone in Kayla J's life keeps acting like she is a controlling bitch to Makel.  I so don't see that at all. Makel is all about what is convenient for him and wants Kayla to do all  the work to make daddy time happen.

Totally agree! If he wants to visit his child, he needs to make it happen. End of. Ever hear of renting a car (or going with a friend or family member who can rent a car?) Amtrak? A bus?

There's a difference between blocking a visit and actively facilitating it. That's not on Kayla at ALL.

Edited by 3outta5
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Original recipe Kayla is playing games and always has this little shiteating grin on her face when something she really shouldn't be doing is discussed.

That grin really really bugs me.

And...first she refused to say whether she had sex with whoever, that she was pleading the fifth.  Then she said they just rode around in a car for 15 minutes.  Maybe she doesn't understand what pleading the fifth actually means.

2 hours ago, 3outta5 said:

There's a difference between blocking a visit and actively facilitating it. That's not on Kayla at ALL.

I agree that she has no duty to actively facilitate any visits with Mikal, but refusing to do so isn't all she's doing.  Even if he's able to come get Mecca and take her back to Philadelphia to spend time with him, Kayla won't allow it.  I think that's what her family is getting at when they say she's controlling.  If Mikal is Mecca's father, isn't he entitled to do whatever he wants with her when she's with him, as long as it's not illegal or contrary to a court order that is presumably based on Mecca's best interest? 

I think it's significant that her family is on Mikal's side on this one.  They know more than we do.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Original recipe Kayla is playing games and always has this little shiteating grin on her face when something she really shouldn't be doing is discussed. She seems like such a gameplayer to me.  However having Luke's relatives involving themselves in her business was push my buttons. She confided in his mom and now everyone in the family has been put on notice about her whole relationship with Luke. My husband's family lives 12000 miles away and I have never regretted that fact. I get claustrophobic just watching these girls with their extended pseudo in-laws.

I can't bring myself to feel sorry for Kayla having to deal with Luke's family being all up in her business. She seemed to be perfectly okay telling Noopie about what her son is really doing. She's didn't seem to need to keep her private life private when he looked bad. So yeah, now she gets to deal with Noopie when she does something that looks bad. Maybe, just maybe, if she isn't a complete idiot, she may learn a lesson about what things the whole family needs to know and what things are just between a couple and possibly their therapist.

Also, Rachel Beaver just makes me sad. There is just something about her that is not entertaining, or interesting, it's just sad. I mean none of these girls are on their way to being brain surgeons, but Rachel just seems especially...well...sad.

• Love 10

On 11/10/2021 at 12:04 AM, Ladystardust said:

Was it ever explained how Makel and Kayla got the money for in vitro? I don’t know how much donated sperm costs and I assume you can’t just buy it and take it home with a turkey baster to try the odds yourself — so I think in vitro is the only way to go? And I have a couple friends who have done in vitro (without donated sperm) and it’s EXPENSIVE. How did two teenagers afford that?

I don’t think they did in-vitro, if she is able to get pregnant, and there are no specific fertility issues, they probably just did IUI which is basically a fancy turkey baster, and it’s done in the doctor’s office.  Not sure about costs for that but definitely nowhere near the price of IVF.

You can actually get sperm and bring it home to turkey baste it yourself.  I don’t know what that costs, but you have to pay for the sperm and the special medical case to keep it “on ice.”

• Useful 3
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I don’t think they did in-vitro, if she is able to get pregnant, and there are no specific fertility issues, they probably just did IUI which is basically a fancy turkey baster, and it’s done in the doctor’s office.  Not sure about costs for that but definitely nowhere near the price of IVF.

You can actually get sperm and bring it home to turkey baste it yourself.  I don’t know what that costs, but you have to pay for the sperm and the special medical case to keep it “on ice.”

I had no idea! Thanks for the info - that makes more sense then as to how they could afford it. Still dumb as hell though …

• Love 3
On 11/10/2021 at 9:20 PM, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Also, Rachel Beaver just makes me sad. There is just something about her that is not entertaining, or interesting, it's just sad. I mean none of these girls are on their way to being brain surgeons, but Rachel just seems especially...well...sad.

She seems very much like Janelle Evans from Teen Mom.  Trash.  Without MTV money their lives are destined for the trailer park (or prison).  But, hand over the MTV cash and it's wasted on drugs, disposable designer dogs, user boyfriends, fancy vacations and moving from fancy rental to fancy rental with absolutely no thought to financial planning down the road. 

Edited by suzeecat
additional thought
  • Love 9

Pretty much just watch this for the train wreck that is Rachel. MTV producers hit the gold mine when they found her. Rachel, your 2 year old MUST be hearing you refer to Noah as "Daddy". Children learning to speak repeat what they hear, they don't see a man and call him "Daddy" on their own. And original Kayla's visitor (Luke's sister, don't remember her name) had her baby say "Shut up"and "Bitch" multiple times. Horrifying and not funny.

• Love 6
On 11/14/2021 at 12:39 PM, jacksgirl said:

Pretty much just watch this for the train wreck that is Rachel. MTV producers hit the gold mine when they found her. Rachel, your 2 year old MUST be hearing you refer to Noah as "Daddy". Children learning to speak repeat what they hear, they don't see a man and call him "Daddy" on their own. And original Kayla's visitor (Luke's sister, don't remember her name) had her baby say "Shut up"and "Bitch" multiple times. Horrifying and not funny.

I totally agree. Hazlee probably doesn't even know what Daddy means. The sister with the cursing child is a prime example. That was really awful.

Where was Kayla's family when she came up with this ridiculous idea to get inseminated? How old are they? She's mad because she and Makel were in a lesbian relationship, I read, and then he made this monumental decision. He also seems to still be going through women like water and she doesn't want her child around them. Crazy situation.

Original recipe Kayla does seem like she's trying to run game and always has a sly expression on her face. I don't see that relationship lasting. Did Luke drop out of school? He may one day resent her for the loss of his hoop dreams. 

• Love 5

I read in their MTV blurb that they were eighteen when they decided to have this child and went to the sperm bank.  And yep, Makel was female and transitioned to male during their relationship and then dumped her after she had the baby they both wanted.  I too wonder where the hell their families were when they were making this incredibly stupid decision. They seem to have plenty of living money in spite of not working apparently. Something is very weird about their entire set up to me. I wish we had more information but all we really get is 'mumble bro mumble bro' and 'how dare he!'. That's their entire storyline.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

MTV is really pushing the counseling sessions this season aren't they?  Lord knows this dysfunctional group of folks needs it.

I am officially FF'dg through Makel and his scenes. I could not be more bored about his transition and his drama. Kayla J isn't much of an improvement.

That scene at Luke's mom's house was ridiculous. His sister actually wanted to physically throw down with Kayla over something that is none of her business to start with. And his mom wasn't much better. I'm glad Luke took Kayla's side in this because his family apparently has no boundaries.  I liked their counselor though. That was the first time I saw a counseling session in this franchise that was specific to the issue and actually dealt with the issue without simply rubber stamping the Teen Mom's behavior/attitude or ignoring the same.

Kiaya is insane and has no emotional control at all. Teazha was trying to tell her why it's hard to talk to her and Kiaya just blew up full volume once again and later when Teazha tried to discuss the blow up Kiaya wouldn't take any responsibility for her behavior and reactions and flat out refused counseling as well. I feel bad for Teazha because Kiaya isn't just her girlfriend she is also the daughter of the mom Teazha has been keeping close to in the absence of any good relationship with her own relatives. I respect Kiaya's mom for taking Teazha under her wing like that and being there for her. But the problem is if Teazha really does walk away from Kiaya she would probaly lose that mom contact as well. She's in a hard place. But I am totally on Team Teazha. Kiaya simply has no respect and control in her relationships, it's all about how Kiaya feels and not about the other person at all.

Still dislike Ashley very much. She isn't really a friend to Brianna, she's a big sister/mom and acts like it is her job to tell Brianna what to do all the time. Brianna needs some friends that are more her equals and not her keepers.  I mean it's great to have someone who will tell you what's what but there has to be more of an equal relationship and not such a 'do what I tell you or I won't shut up about it I know better than you, etc' attitude with a friend. I would get so resentful of being ordered about like that by a friend. I would also not like it much if she gossiped and laughed behind my back with my sister.

Rachel is exhausting. I can't even imagine having a child like Rachel living in my home. It's like her mom's penance for her own misspent youth.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

MTV is really pushing the counseling sessions this season aren't they?  Lord knows this dysfunctional group of folks needs it.

I am officially FF'dg through Makel and his scenes. I could not be more bored about his transition and his drama. Kayla J isn't much of an improvement.

That scene at Luke's mom's house was ridiculous. His sister actually wanted to physically throw down with Kayla over something that is none of her business to start with. And his mom wasn't much better. I'm glad Luke took Kayla's side in this because his family apparently has no boundaries.  I liked their counselor though. That was the first time I saw a counseling session in this franchise that was specific to the issue and actually dealt with the issue without simply rubber stamping the Teen Mom's behavior/attitude or ignoring the same.

Kiaya is insane and has no emotional control at all. Teazha was trying to tell her why it's hard to talk to her and Kiaya just blew up full volume once again and later when Teazha tried to discuss the blow up Kiaya wouldn't take any responsibility for her behavior and reactions and flat out refused counseling as well. I feel bad for Teazha because Kiaya isn't just her girlfriend she is also the daughter of the mom Teazha has been keeping close to in the absence of any good relationship with her own relatives. I respect Kiaya's mom for taking Teazha under her wing like that and being there for her. But the problem is if Teazha really does walk away from Kiaya she would probaly lose that mom contact as well. She's in a hard place. But I am totally on Team Teazha. Kiaya simply has no respect and control in her relationships, it's all about how Kiaya feels and not about the other person at all.

Still dislike Ashley very much. She isn't really a friend to Brianna, she's a big sister/mom and acts like it is her job to tell Brianna what to do all the time. Brianna needs some friends that are more her equals and not her keepers.  I mean it's great to have someone who will tell you what's what but there has to be more of an equal relationship and not such a 'do what I tell you or I won't shut up about it I know better than you, etc' attitude with a friend. I would get so resentful of being ordered about like that by a friend. I would also not like it much if she gossiped and laughed behind my back with my sister.

Rachel is exhausting. I can't even imagine having a child like Rachel living in my home. It's like her mom's penance for her own misspent youth.

That pretty much sums it up! I could not have said it better.

• Love 3

Ashley is an official MTV hanger-on, just there for the TV exposure, free trips, etc.  Doesn't she have a bunch of kids herself?  Who was watching them while she went on vacation with Brianna's family?

I ffwd through all the counseling sessions.  It's nice that they have them, but I just don't care. 

Edited by suzeecat
Corrected name
  • Love 4

Just judging from the SM clips they showed of Briggs, you would think he would be jumping at the chance to appear on tv but he hasn't. I wonder why.

Only on this show do we have a person named Scoop and a person named Noopie on the same episode.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Rachel: I did perfectly fine without my dad!

O RLY? Does she know we have seen previous episodes of this show?

Rachel and her sister really set the bar low, don't they? They're better at parenting than their mom, who abandoned them for years to get high. They really appear not to know that there are levels of parenting beyond that.

Brianna sure has excuses for all of her misbehavior. Screaming at your family because they remind you that you're keeping them waiting is top of the line teenage-girl BS, not the action of a so-called "adult."

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Still dislike Ashley very much.

Me, too.  Her mouth is really weird.

24 minutes ago, IvySpice said:

Rachel and her sister really set the bar low, don't they? They're better at parenting than their mom, who abandoned them for years to get high. They really appear not to know that there are levels of parenting beyond that.

Worse, they were comparing themselves as teen moms to their mother as a teen mom.  Like there's no issue at all when there are that many pregnant teenagers in a family.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, suzeecat said:

Without MTV money their lives are destined for the trailer park (or prison).  But, hand over the MTV cash and it's wasted on drugs, disposable designer dogs, user boyfriends, fancy vacations and moving from fancy rental to fancy rental with absolutely no thought to financial planning down the road. 

Well Rachel sure isn't moving from fancy rental to fancy rental. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/14/2021 at 11:39 AM, jacksgirl said:

I was absolutely horrified.  For the baby to scream that, she had to have heard it multiple times.  

I have to laugh at all of the "vacations" Brianna and family take.  They usually go somewhere similar to where they live and rent a house and sit around doing the same stuff they do at home.  I guess it could be that they like to do that, but they usually look bored.  Vacation should not be boring.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:
On 11/14/2021 at 12:39 PM, jacksgirl said:

her baby say "Shut up"and "Bitch" multiple times. Horrifying and not funny.

I was absolutely horrified.  For the baby to scream that, she had to have heard it multiple times.  

When I had my second child, the nurse was telling me that her child's first words (FIRST WORDS!!!) were "shut up". I was speechless. I don't think I had ever even said "shut up" to my 2yr old at home (I had thought it many times...) She thought it was funny.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 1

I thought Kayla and Luke were going to be the stable couple by this point. I guess not.  

I don't know why everyone is trying to warn Brianna that going out on her own will be tougher than she thinks.  She already knows everything. That being said I think she does need to go out on her own.  She needs to learn what it really means to be an adult. For the life of me I don't know why her mother even wants her to stay.  She's a snotty little brat most of the time.  Don't worry, Brianna's mom, she'll be overwhelmed pretty quickly and you'll get to take Brayson off her hands quite a bit, I'm sure.  This is really a win, either Brianna stands on her own or learns a tough lesson on life and moves back home.  Either way she grows up some.  Maybe.

• Love 8

Oh Brianna. Briggs is the kind of guy who knows he's the fairest of them all and will always fuck you over. Give up.  He's not the keeping type, he's the booty call type.

I actually feel for Brianna. She's 21 frickin' years old and everyone around her treats her likes she a kid. She can't grow up unless the older folks around her let her make her own decisions and mistakes and learn from them. They can't just keep her 'home' until she magically becomes something they will acknowledge is 'adult'. You can't get that by osmosis, you have to grow into it through experience. Ashley especially is not good for her. It's not that she's wrong necessarily it's that she is trying to substitute her age and whatever life has taught her and just implant it into Brianna and she gets all 'now now little girl' with her when Brianna bristles against it. Of course Brianna bristles against it. She frickin' 21!  Let her live her life for heaven's sake.

Without bothering you with details, I joined a cult when I was 15 years old and as a result most of my friends were in their twenties. All but one were cool but that one was 25 and kept telling me 'you can't do that when you're married' etc and one day I just told her that I was 17 and in no danger of getting married at that point and I was going to be 17 with all that entails so stop trying to rush me through the next 7 years where you are. It was hard for her but she tried. So I feel for Brianna having a much older married friend who keeps trying to 'raise' her instead of being her actual friend. Brianna just wants to get on with life from where she is now, try her wings. And she keeps getting told 'you can't do it, you're gonna fail, you aren't smart enough to make it' etc. Maybe her first attempt at living alone will flame out. She has to try.  It's how you grow

I didn't hate Makel and Kayla J for the first time so that's good I guess. Still not interested in them.

I think Teazha communicates fine. It's Kiaya who can't handle any kind of honest communication without flipping out. If I had brace for a screaming banshee every time I tried to tell her something I'd have problems communicating 'feelings' with her too.

I felt bad for Original Recipe Kayla. She played some games about Ryan and it blew up in her face big time, adult time. Her little games were teenage stuff and she played them in the real adult world and is reaping the results. But this unplanned pregnancy seemed to absolutely devastate her and Luke's reaction was heartbreaking. After the abortion she just seemed so broken. It was the first time I really empathized and liked her. She made a hard road for herself and I just wish it could have been different.

What can you say about Rachel?  That she blames Drew for leaving and hurting Hazelee by doing so was so wrong. Rachel hurt Hazelee by putting her in that position to be hurt because she herself can't stand not having a boyfriend to cling to. She did that. I also thought it was awful that she visited Mallory cleaning her new trailer and didn't (as far as we were shown) help her even a little bit. She just stood around feeling superior that she had a great guy and would never live in a dump like that. Bet next season we see her in a dump like that.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I actually feel for Brianna. She's 21 frickin' years old and everyone around her treats her likes she a kid. She can't grow up unless the older folks around her let her make her own decisions and mistakes and learn from them. They can't just keep her 'home' until she magically becomes something they will acknowledge is 'adult'. You can't get that by osmosis, you have to grow into it through experience. Ashley especially is not good for her. It's not that she's wrong necessarily it's that she is trying to substitute her age and whatever life has taught her and just implant it into Brianna and she gets all 'now now little girl' with her when Brianna bristles against it. Of course Brianna bristles against it. She frickin' 21!  Let her live her life for heaven's sake.

I kept wanting to say, "Let her go already!"  She doesn't look or act 21, but she has a child and she has a job.  And she knows you need a job to get an apartment.  She's not that dumb, just really immature.  But let her get her own place.  If she fails, she will learn from it.    I think she is a little (not much) smarter than we think.

Rachel gets sadder and sadder all the time. She is so desperate to be with a guy.  Noah seemed nice and she pushed it by wanted to move in after three months.  He had a good job offer and she should have accepted it instead of getting angry.  He is older and probably wiser (by not much) than she is.

Original Recipe Kayla was heartbreaking.  It was an incredibly difficult decision for her, but she was thoughtful about it.  I think she is smarter (not much) than we can see.  She enjoys the drama and acting like a teenager, but she was self-aware enough to know that another child with another baby daddy wasn't the best thing. 

Edited by Marisagf
  • Love 4

I will leave off my personal thoughts on Kayla Sessler having a third "accidental" pregnancy in the first place. I will say I respected how she handled the situation. She considered her two kids and her strained relationship. She made a difficult choice, but the right choice for her current circumstances.

I think Brianna needs to move. I'm not crazy about her. She's spoiled and immature. I don't like the constant yelling at her Mother, who does a lot for her. But I think being on her own, paying her own bills and not having built in child care may help her grow up a bit. If it is too soon and she comes back then perhaps she'll come back with a bit of an attitude adjustment.

I feel for Hazelee. She is going to have a string of Daddy figures in and out of her life. It was also a trip when Rachel was talking about Mallory's shitty trailer. Mallory appears to be trying to do something for herself and her kid. All Rachel does is man hop and hope to get serious and move in with them after five minutes. She might actually learn something from her sister if she paid more attention to her then her flavor of the moment.

A part of me wants someone else to take Teazha under their wing. It's nice that Kiaya's Mother seems to do that. However, she needs someone who isn't connected to Kiaya and Amour. Someone who is free to perhaps tell her some hard truths. Teazha and Kiaya's relationship is not healthy for Teazha. I think she may need a little distance to see it.

Edited by TooMuchRealityTV
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I wish Teazha would move far away and get a new group for support. Kiaya just screams over her and demands Teazha feel exactly the way she determines is correct. Exhausting and toxic behaviour.

Teazha even tried to tell her why she doesn't feel like she can talk to Kiaya.  She said before she says anything she has to watch her posture, tone, words, etc.  But before she could even finish her sentence Kiaya was screaming at her.  I guess Teazha wasn't in proper form that conversation.  Imagine having to walk on eggshells like that all the time.  With everything else Teazha has been through, she doesn't need this.  It'd be cool if they dropped Kiaya from the show and followed Teazha finding a better group to surround herself with.   I like Teazha.   

Also, Kiaya always makes everything all about her.  Whatever Teazha is going through devolves into how hard Kiaya is trying to show how much she cares.  Cares about how Teazha's issues affect Kiaya maybe.  

Edited by eskimo
To add
  • Love 6