Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Did Liz change into her nightie?

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I expect Angela to dress trashy. Liz is a young woman who lives in a city and has been exposed to current fashion. Why shop in the Streetwalker section? 

Ed bought her that dress.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

It’s beyond disappointing to listen to Liz saying she deserves better and she wants to be a role model for her daughter and yet, here she is, back with Ed. I just want to shake her and tell her that she deserves to be put on a pedestal and be treated like a queen. Ed is damaged goods and will never be the person to lift her up. NEVER.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It’s beyond disappointing to listen to Liz saying she deserves better and she wants to be a role model for her daughter and yet, here she is, back with Ed. I just want to shake her and tell her that she deserves to be put on a pedestal and be treated like a queen. Ed is damaged goods and will never be the person to lift her up. NEVER.

Ed would put her on a pedestal so he could look up her skirt.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You're so right he def puts any woman down, he did with Rose and even the other cast women.... he is so damaged.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Liz is full of shit, she'll be back in his bed before morning.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮but mostly 💩💩💩

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1